Buffy & The Exiled Ch. 02

Story Info
Cordy has a threeway with Giles and Wesley.
7k words
4.53
53.7k
6
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE : This story is set within an alternate Buffyverse. Faith has stayed with the Scooby gang and is Buffy's secret girlfriend. Dawn is now nineteen and at college. Willow and Tara are still together.

++++++++++

"Would you like me to give you a lift home, Buffy?" Giles was turning out the lights in the Magic Shop as he spoke.

"No, that's okay. I think I'll just swing through Restfield on my way home."

As he climbed into his car, he gave her a fatherly look, "You've done enough patrolling for one night. Go home and get some rest."

Buffy waited until her Watcher had driven off. "Not much chance of rest, with some of the dreams I've been having, lately." Sighing, she turned to head for the cemetery. That was when a shadow detached itself from the alleyway by the side of the shop.

"Buffy."

She didn't need to see his handsome features to recognise him. His voice could still send thrills of excitement through her. "Angel!"

He stepped into the light, concern written all over his face. "Cordelia had a vision. A very powerful demon is about to be released in Sunnydale and I figured you might need my help."

She cast him a frosty glare. "We've not seen each other for so long and that's your opening line? No, 'Gee, it's nice to see you, Buffy. You're looking great. How've you been?' You think because you're over two hundred and fifty years old that you don't need to have social skills?"

His face showed confusion and he began to say something, but she cut him off. "And what makes you think I need your help, anyway? I've managed just fine all this time. You're the one who decided it would be better for us if you just left and went to brood in L.A.!"

As she began to walk away, he snatched hold of her elbow. Anger filled his voice when he spoke, "You know why I left! And I haven't been brooding in L.A. I've helped a lot of people through the agency."

"Yeah? Well give yourself a good pat on the back! You get to play at this, while I don't have a choice!" She yanked her arm from his grasp and strode down the pavement. He followed after her, his long black duster flapping behind him.

"Play at this? Don't be so childish!"

As the words left his mouth, she whirled on him, "Childish! Childish! You didn't seem to think I was a child when you seduced me on my birthday! Or was that the point?"

Her fury made him back up a pace. "What? No! You know that's not what it was about. We were in love." He paused before he continued, "Look, Buffy. This thing that Cordelia saw is really bad. She said that you would need our help. I'm sorry that my arrival has upset you, but we need to work together on this. Can we do that?"

For a long moment, she was silent. "Were?" she finally managed to croak. Letting out a long sigh, she shrugged and began to walk slowly in the direction of her home. "Okay, you'd better come back with me and we'll compare notes."

++++++++++

When Buffy opened the front door, Faith was walking out of the kitchen with a bottle of beer in her hand.

"Popcorn made me thirsty, Bee. Want one?"

The blonde shook her head and stepped to the side to reveal Angel. She watched the look on Faith's face as she saw the vampire. It was easy to spot the doubt that hit her girlfriend when she saw the former lovers together. It was only there for a second before she covered it with her usual cocky bravado, but it was there.

"Hi, Angel. Got any neck, lately?"

He was still standing outside on the porch, but he gave her a small smile, "Faith."

Buffy swung the door wider as she turned to him. "Come in and take a seat. I'm just going to visit the little girl's room. It's been a long night and I haven't had a chance to go."

Faith wagged the beer bottle at her, "Too much info, Bee. You just lost some of that feminine mystery. Now, lover boy is gonna realise that you're flesh and blood like the rest of us, and not some sort of erotic goddess." With that, the brunette Slayer disappeared back into the living room and settled down to watch the next slice of MTV.

Buffy gave Angel an apologetic half-smile, "Be back in a mo."

As she vanished up the stairs, Angel strolled into the front room and leant against the doorway. "So, are you living here, now?"

Faith crunched the last of her popcorn. "Nah. Buffy wanted me to stay for a couple of weeks while my shoulder healed, but I'm just here on babysitting duty. You know how overprotective of Dawn Bee is."

A slight smile crossed his face as he glanced over his shoulder at the stairway, "Oh yeah. I forgot about little Dawnie. I'll have to make a point of saying hi to her." He looked at Faith with a stare that seemed to penetrate right through her, "She must have grown into quite the young woman by now."

"I suppose so."

They waited for Buffy in silence as Christina Aguilera gyrated to her latest single on the screen.

++++++++++

Giles was wearily making his way up the stairs to bed when a knock sounded at his door. He walked over to his weapon chest and took out a wooden stake, slipped it into the back of his trousers and went to open the door. He was surprised at who stood there, "Wesley?"

"Hello, old chap," said his fellow Watcher, but his words lacked their usual bounce. Giles could tell that something was very wrong. The Englishman looked like he hadn't slept for days.

"Wes, what's wrong?"

Before the man could reply, Cordelia appeared from behind him and pushed her way past the two men and into Giles' apartment. "That's great. You two play twenty questions while I stand outside in the dark and freeze my butt off. I wouldn't want you to have to show me any of your famous English good manners and invite a lady inside."

Giles worked his mouth for a moment and then belatedly said, "Of course, how rude of me. Please come in and make yourselves at home."

Wesley stepped across the threshold and shut the door behind him. Cordelia dropped her purse onto the sofa, walked into the kitchen and began to search the cupboards, "Giles, where do you keep the cups? I could really use a hot drink."

A little flustered, the Watcher looked to Wesley, who sank down onto a chair with a sigh. He seemed pale and very tired. Cordy tapped on the breakfast bar to get his attention, "Giles?"

"Huh?"

"Cups?"

"Cups? Oh, yes. Allow me." He walked around the counter and flicked on the kettle as he began to remove three cups from the shelf. While Cordelia went to sit on the sofa, he fussed about making the tea.

"How are things working out in L.A.?"

Wesley and Cordelia exchanged a look before he turned to Giles, "Not good. Cordelia has received a vision that foretells of the rise of Mobadon. He's a..."

Giles interrupted as he carefully filled the cups with hot water, "A demon of vast magical powers, trapped in a dimensional vortex for the last one thousand years. Yes, I know."

"Oh. I, ah, see. How?"

Adding the milk to the tea, Giles explained about Buffy's earlier encounter with the disciples. By the time he had finished, they were all sitting down and sipping at their drinks. "So, you see," he finished, "Mobadon won't be able to rise."

"That's not what my vision had to say about it. The image was quite clear. Mobadon's disciples will free him and he will make Buffy suffer for getting in the way. And that may not even be the worst of it," she added, glancing hesitantly at Wesley. He sighed and lowered his gaze to the floor.

Giles was puzzled, "What could be worse than that?"

++++++++++

Buffy sat next to Faith on the sofa and looked at Angel in the chair opposite. "So, this demon is still gonna get loose?"

"Somehow, yes."

"Okay. We'll get Giles to do some research and find a way to kill it when it does."

"It won't be that simple, Buffy. If he gets free, he has a deadly control over magic. Probably more than anything that you've come across, so far. A wooden stake or even a battleaxe may not get the job done."

"You'd be surprised just how many times it will," Faith muttered, swigging some more beer.

He gave her a black look and then continued, "Cordy's vision showed her other things, also. The disciples won't be acting alone. A cadre of vampires will be helping them."

"Vampires we can handle. Mr Pointy is very good at vampires."

"Listen, Buffy, I understand that you can hold your own. I know that better than most, but this is serious. It'll be light in about an hour. I know where the vamp's nest is. I think that you should use the daylight to thin them out a bit and that may help divert the prophecy."

She looked thoughtful, "Any idea how many there are?"

"At least fifteen that I counted." He saw the look of shock on her face.

"Fifteen! I'm not sure I've ever come across so many vampires working together, before. I can't possibly fight that many at once!"

Faith placed a hand on her arm, "Hey, relax, Bee. I'll be there. That means you've only got to cope with seven. Put the daylight on our side and that means that we hold all the cards. They can't fight very well when they're busy bursting in t' flames."

Buffy didn't look convinced; she didn't like the odds one bit. "Maybe there's another way," she said, looking at Angel. He shook his head.

"This is the best chance you'll have. Take Faith and make use of it."

Her face wrinkled with doubt, but the other two seemed to think it was a good idea. "Okay, we'll go, then. But I'd appreciate it if you could stay here and keep an eye on Dawn for me."

"Sure."

++++++++++

Giles looked anxiously from Wesley to Cordelia. "Well? What could be worse than the cult freeing the demon?"

"There's something you have to know," said Cordy. As she spoke, she blinked rapidly and shook her head. "It's...It's...it..."

Hidden inside the young woman, Sima was getting restless. She was hungry again. The succubus needed to drink regularly to maintain her strength. Exerting her power, she took control of Cordelia. The woman wouldn't even realise that Sima's will was not her own, and would think that any actions she was commanded to do were of her own volition.

As the succubus' power flowed into her, Cordelia smiled at the two men. The effect was almost instant; males fell under her spell much quicker than females. Giles placed his cup down onto the coffee table and looked her up and down with an intense stare. He admired the long, slim curve of her leg as it ran up to disappear beneath her miniskirt. He licked his lips and focused on the swell of her breasts, beneath her cotton top.

Wesley balanced his cup of tea on the arm of the chair and then began to tug his sweater over his head. Cordelia nipped her lower lip between her teeth as she traced her eyes across the muscles of his chest. With an easy grace, she stood up and placed her hands on her hips as she looked deep into each man's eyes in turn.

"Want to play, boys?"

She swayed her hips with a tiny motion, which made her skirt swing from side to side. With a seductive shimmy, she ran the back of both hands up her own sides and grasped a breast in each hand. She squeezed them and threw back her head, moaning. Straightening up, she rubbed her hands along her throat and tangled them in her hair, which she dragged high above her head and then let it drop back down. The act of raising her arms so high, pulled at her short skirt and it rode high enough for the two men to see the lace tops to her stockings.

Kicking off her shoes, she stepped toward Giles and lifted one foot onto his crotch. She gently ground her toes against his hardening bulge and smiled down at him.

"Want to stick that beast inside of me, Giles?"

His hand covered her foot and pressed it harder against himself. His fingers slid across the silk of her stockings and caressed her ankle as he let his head lean against the back of the couch and closed his eyes. The former cheerleader balanced on one leg easily as she kept up a to and fro motion with her foot. She could feel his cock getting thicker and longer with her sensual rubbing.

Wesley moved behind her and reached around to grasp her breasts and squeeze them. His lips sought her neck and she tilted her head to one side to give him better access. She sighed and closed her eyes. It was a delicious feeling to have one man's lips pulsing against her throat and another caressing her foot against his monster hard-on.

Giles sat forward, keeping her foot in place with one hand, and ran his other up her leg to rub her stocking tops. The lace rippled beneath his fingers as he felt the silk give way to the heat of her inner thigh. Her flesh was smooth and unblemished as his fingers slithered further up under her small skirt.

"MMMmmmmm" she moaned, floating with the two men's desire.

Wesley sucked and licked at her earlobe as his hands rubbed in circles on her breasts. His palms could feel her nipples hardening beneath her top. She flexed her toes against Giles' hard member as his fingers slid onto her panties. The small silk garment rucked up under his questing touch and he felt the softness of her womanhood. Her labia slid beneath his caress and his fingers moved along her silk covered slit, seeking the entrance to her sexual heart. The dampness of the fabric coated him with her juicy anticipation.

"Ooo, yeah. Just there's good," she whispered.

Wesley coiled his tongue into her ear as he slid one hand down her chest and worked it into the gap between her blouse and skirt. Her belly quivered as her breathing sped up and his hand tickled its way back up to cover her breast from the inside of her top. He could feel the fancy lace design of her bra beneath his fingers and he flipped it down to release her nipple to his touch. The rubbery flesh sprang free and stiffened as he rolled and pinched it.

"MHh mmm," she cooed.

Giles dug his fingers around the side of her panties and slipped them straight into the slick folds of her pussy. She was warm and wet as he probed her. With a little twist, he pushed two fingers as deep into her as they would go. Her young body welcomed him and anointed his hand with her cream. Her hips gave a little push toward him. Pumping in and out of her for a moment, the older man gently withdrew his hand and lifted his fingers up to her lips. With a languid slowness, she dropped her mouth around them and sucked like a baby at a teat. Her eyes fixed on his as she tasted herself on him.

Wesley let his free hand drop to her crotch and took his turn to thrust three fingers into her, hard enough to yank her body back against his own. Giles' fingers slipped from her mouth and she let out a small groan of lust as she was roughly invaded. With short jerks, the British man fucked her with his hand, making her quiver against him. She had to put her foot back on the floor to steady herself as she felt her legs go weak.

"Ooo, easy tiger. Let me give you a little sugar."

With that, she turned in his grasp, till her breasts pressed against his chest and she looked up into his handsome face. Still wobbling with his thrusts, Cordelia lifted her mouth to Wesley's and kissed him. At first it was so gentle that they could hardly feel the contact, but quickly passion urged them onward and soon their tongues were writhing inside her mouth.

As the two L.A. companions worked at each other, Giles slowly took off his clothes and watched. Cordelia was a stunning woman with the added benefit of the suppleness of a cheerleader. He smiled as his mind conjured all sorts of different positions that he could bend her into. When he was naked, he gave his hard cock a slow stroke and then reached for the young woman.

He took hold of her elbow and pulled her away from Wesley. She spun to him and hooked her arms around his neck. Her eyes flicked down to his stiff rod as it poked against her, "If I'd known that you had a creature like that hidden away, I might not have left."

"In a minute, I'm going to hide it away, again."

She grinned and stretched up on tip toe to kiss him. He slipped one hand to the small of her back and tangled the other in her long brown hair. She tasted sweet as his tongue ran along her lips and was lashed by her own. Suddenly, he yanked her head away by her hair and she gasped. Looking into her eyes, he smiled and then pushed down on the top of her head. Submissively, she knelt before him. Reaching out with one hand, she grasped the base of his cock and slid the head into her mouth. He sighed in pleasure as she sucked him as deep as she could and then stirred her tongue around the swell of his glans.

Cordelia made a slurping noise as she drew him from her mouth and started to lick at the small slit in the head of his cock. She covered it with little butterfly kisses and then sunk his whole length back into her eager mouth. Gulping, she took all of him. His huge shaft disappeared into the tight confines of her throat and was milked by the muscles there.

With a moan of lust, Giles threw his head back and grabbed at her with both hands. His fingers tangled in her hair as she bobbed back and forth on his shaft. Wet gurgles escaped from her as his whole rod left her lips and then thrust back inside. He looked across to Wesley, who had just finished removing his trousers.

"It seems that Miss Chase has a talent for this. Have you tried her?"

"Almost non-stop for the last two weeks. The girl's become insatiable. She's wearing me out!"

The two Englishmen grinned at each other. Between them, Cordy continued to suck Giles deep into her throat. Long strings of saliva dripped from his shaft and her chin. As she sunk her mouth around his long length, her cheeks slid along his flesh and her lips formed a tight circle that drove him to distraction. Wesley moved to stand beside her and gently coaxed her mouth away from Giles and onto his own, more modest weapon.

Kneeling between them, Cordy held both throbbing cocks in her hands and kept swapping her mouth between them. She gulped and gasped for air as they thrust themselves as deep into her as they could. After several minutes, Giles reached down and, hooking his hand under her arm, pulled her to her feet.

"Why don't you show me some of that nubile body you've worked so hard to keep in trim?"

After a quick kiss, she stepped away from the two men as they sat back on the sofa, and began to dance to a rhythm only she could hear. With a serpentine motion, she rolled her hips and spun in a very slow circle. Her whole frame undulated and her breasts pressed tautly against the cotton of her blouse. Her fingers leisurely undid the buttons and she slipped it from her shoulders. Her deep blue bra had one cup slipped down to reveal her nipple. Pouting seductively, she turned her back to them and unhooked the small undergarment, spreading the straps wide. Glancing back over her shoulder, Cordelia let the flimsy thing drop to the floor.

With a dancing wriggle, she rotated back to face the two Watchers. Her hands cupped her breasts and she swayed before them. With a naughty wink, she ran both hands down her body to her knees. Her luscious breasts bobbed into full view and they were topped by light brown nipples that were rigid with desire. Giving a giggle, she slid her hands back up her thighs, catching her skirt and drawing the hem of it up until her panties flashed into view.

Ruffling the edges of her skirt like she was dancing the Can-can, Cordelia danced around until her back was to the men, once more. Bending at the waist, she flipped the back of her skirt up and hooked her fingers into her silk panties. Drawing them down, she stopped when they were bunched just under the two cheeks of her buttocks. Letting her skirt drop back to cover herself, she danced back round to face them. With a cheeky smile, she lifted the front of her skirt to flash them a quick glimpse of her neat brown pussy hair, and then hid it from view with the flat of her hand.

Fluidly, she undulated before them for another minute before she unzipped the side of her miniskirt and let it fall around her ankles. Hooking her fingers back into the sides of her panties, she worked the tiny silk garment back and forth for a moment and then stepped out of it. With a mischievous glance, she wiped her knickers along her wet slit and then tossed them across to Giles. She laughed as he lifted them to his nose and breathed her scent deep.

12