Buffy & The Four Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inside the teen, his hot cum spurted in jet after jet, bathing her in a salty tide. Cunt muscles writhed in orgasm, milking him in the way nature intended. Twitching, rolling, rippling waves of pussyflesh caressed his cock in the ultimate pleasuring act and he shot his tribute gladly in return.

Together, they rode the waves into bliss.

+++++++++++

Faith could feel there was something wrong. It was nothing specific like noticing a movement, or even hearing a suspect sound, but somehow the Slayer knew there was trouble. Glancing over her shoulder, she slid out of the doorway into the hall.

Looking left and right, she could see nothing wrong with the other apartments on the floor, so she crept to the stairwell and peered over the banister. Nothing but small shadows filled the staircase and they were not deep enough to hide a person.

"I know you're here," she said.

"Dammit," Anya said, stepping from within a shadow in the bend halfway down the stairs, her body taking form as she did so. The halflight made her skin pale and so the scars and furrows in her face seemed even more fearsome.

"Neat trick," Faith admitted, raising an eyebrow.

"Kid's stuff, really," Anya told her, keeping her eyes fixed on the Slayer as she mounted the stairs. "If the kid happens to also be a transdimensional demon capable of shaping and moulding the form of reality, too."

Faith strolled along the banister to the top step and put a hand on her hip. "Come on, Anya. We both know you lost that sort of ability to alter reality when your power centre was destroyed, depriving you of the power of the wish."

The eleven hundred year old demon scowled. "I still possess a whole host of abilities that you have no idea about, Faith. It would be better, and less painful for you, if you just acknowledged that fact and let me turn you without a fight."

"Without a fight? Where would the fun in that be?"

Anya climbed the last couple of steps to stand before the rebellious Slayer. "It's your choice. We can do it the easy way, or the hard way."

"Gee, let me think..." She shot a fist around in a blow that may have taken Anya's head off if the demon had not just caught it and stopped it dead.

"Surprise." Anya used an uppercut to send the Slayer crashing back across the narrow hallway and then casually followed. "It's a common mistake Slayers make, so don't feel too bad. After a few victories, you begin to take your super strength for granted and assume that you're faster and stronger than everybody else. Wrong. Sure, most of the lower level demons are not much for someone like you to worry about, but then I'm no lower level demon."

Raising herself up on one arm, Faith dragged the back of her hand across her mouth, wiping the blood from her lips. "You must be pretty confident too, taking me on all by yourself. Where's Buffy and Willow?"

"Oh, they're on their way. It'll just take them a few minutes longer, that's all."

Anya stopped when she stood over the Chosen, placing both her hands on her narrow waist. Considering how horrific her demon face was, she looked almost comical in her white, floral print, knee-length summer dress. Almost. "Are you going to give up now or do I have to knock you up and down this hallway for a bit?"

Faith held up a placating hand, "Okay..." She swept her body around, a booted foot spearing into Anya's chest and flinging her into the opposite wall. "...take your best shot."

++++++++++

Giles looked down into Dawn's sparkling eyes. The young girl again seemed dazed by the pleasure and had the loveliest look of contentment on her face. The Englishman twisted his head toward Tara, "What now?"

"Well, Mister Giles, if you could erm, get off, your part is done."

"Oh," he said. Giving Dawn one last smile, he pulled back and her face twitched in pleasure once more as his softening length glided out of her. Pushing upward with his hands, he took his weight from her body and got to his knees before moving away to get dressed.

Tara shuffled forward.

++++++++++

"Hey!" Anya protested, staggering backward under a rain of blows.

"Not as easy as you thought?" Faith taunted, ducking another punch.

"You really are cocky, you know that, right?"

Driving her fist into Anya's stomach and then grasping a handful of the demon's blonde hair, Faith jerked her face upward. "Cocky? Not really. Like I once told Joyce, when I fight I just know that I'm gonna win."

Anya grasped Faith's wrist and twisted it. The Slayer grimaced at the demon's strength and had to let go of her hair to bend with the motion of her arm. The demoness straightened and grinned at her, "Does it hurt?"

"Trade places and find out," the brunette replied through clenched teeth. It was taking all her strength to stop Anya twisting her arm far enough around to snap it.

For a moment, the two strained against one another, hardly moving, then Faith slipped into a manoeuvre that Giles had drilled into her. With a quick one-two tap, she kicked Anya's ankle and knee, weakening the leg. In the same motion, she turned her body, stepping into the demon's embrace, her grasped arm bending at the elbow at the same time as her free hand seized onto the girl's wrist. Planting her back into Anya's chest, she ducked low, one leg slipping between both of the demon's and changing their combined centre of gravity. With an astonished yell, Anya was helpless to avoid being flung over Faith's shoulder and slammed into the floor at the Slayer's feet.

Snarling, Faith reversed her hold on the demon's wrist, bending it sharply the wrong way and planting her foot into Anya's armpit. "Now it's your turn to say uncle if it hurts!"

"OW!" Anya screeched as Faith continued to twist her wrist, the leverage threatening to wrench the demon's arm out of its shoulder socket.

"What, no smart comment about how fucking superior demons are?" She pressed down harder with her foot and yanked upward on the arm. "Thought not."

"The mistress will use your entrails to cast portents!" Anya cried, desperately trying to free herself from the pin-hold. "You're only delaying the inevitable! She'll make your skanky ass suffer for resisting so much!"

"I'm trying really hard to remember that it's whatever is possessing you that does the talking, and so not take it personally," the Slayer grumbled. "Now when will Bee and Red get here?"

The answer came from behind her. "Oh, I'd say about now."

++++++++++

"Lie still, sweetie," Tara said softly, as she knelt between Dawn's spread legs. She closed her eyes and stretched out her hand to hover it over the young girl's pelvis.

"Hecate, Hera, Cadria and Gaia, receive this call. Bless this maiden and redeem her gift. Look kindly on the fruits of her union and bless it with your grace. Gaia, take the seed of man and mould it within her to become its very essence. Hecate, take this juice of woman and mould it within her to become its very essence. Cadria, use your vision to allow it to see. Use your sight and knowledge to make it aware. Gaia, receive this new form and nurture it. Receive this new essence and breathe creation upon it."

Ru leant her head on Oz's shoulder. "Is she trying to get her knocked up? 'Coz it sure sounds like it."

Tara reached into her little pouch of spell components and scattered some saffron over Dawn's groin. "By all that is good and pure, Goddess Aphrodite bless this potion of love."

Opening her eyes, she looked down at Dawn's pussy. The sexy little slit was still swollen with lust and sparkled with her juices from the orgasm. Here and there, a few flecks of white cum dotted her pouting lips. Tara stiffened two fingers and then gently pushed them as deep into the teenager as she could. Once inside, she curled them slightly and twisted them from side to side before withdrawing them.

They came out coated in the slimy mixture of pussy juice and cum. Carefully, Tara withdrew a rose petal from her pouch and then wiped the goo onto it. After that, she reached back inside Dawn and repeated the motion another two times.

"Goddesses look upon this fruit of love and waken it. Imbue it with all the purity of their hearts and retain within it the love they share." At her final words, a brief sparkle of emerald light coursed across the cum-soaked petal.

"There," she said, sitting back on her heels. "It is done. Now we just have to think of a way to get it into Buffy."

Before anyone could say anything, the door burst open.

"Heads up guys, we got company," Faith warned them, slamming the door just as a sword punched through it, narrowly missing her face.

The brunette put her shoulder to the door, more to buy time than in hope of stopping the possessed, but a combined shove from Buffy and Anya sent the woman and the door smashing across the room.

Dawn shrieked and rolled to the side as the Slayer crashed down against the side of the bed and bounced to the floor, the door tumbling on top of her. Following it in, Buffy, Anya and Willow spread out fast.

++++++++++

FROM THE AUTHOR : Please take a moment to send me feedback and say what you thought of this. Hearing from you is the reward that keeps me writing. My thanks to OMEGAZONE for all his assistance.