Buffy & The Four Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her shrieks of anger and inventive curses turned the air blue, but she could not free herself. He took hold of her free hand and bent it around her back to cross one wrist over the other, where he then held them both with one hand.

"You see, Veruca, you're not as tough as you think you are."

"We'll see what you have to say about it next full moon!" she hissed, through teeth clenched in pain.

"Oh, please," he laughed. "My girlfriend is an unkillable upper level demon that thinks eviscerating a man is a reasonable thing to do if he so much as glances at another woman. Do you think that after living with her I would be afraid of you?"

"Argh! That fucking hurts!" she gasped, struggling futilely against his grasp.

Leaning down, he tangled his free hand in her hair and pulled her head up sharply. "We're only just starting, slut. I'm going to show you what it means to be my fuckpuppet."

"I'm sure as shit not your fuck... Ow! You got lucky, that's all. Try it again and see if I don't shred you!"

Once more he released her. "Okay, we'll do this one last time, and then I'm going to fuck you senseless."

She continued to lie where he had left her for a second, before rolling onto her back and rubbing each numb arm. Her eyes were on fire and promised painful death as she rose to her feet. "You're strong, I'll give you that."

He did nothing, just stood waiting.

Suddenly, she was moving. Her forward lunge was a feint and she broke to the side halfway. With a snarl, she swung a fist for him. Unfortunately, he had been watching the way she shifted her weight on her feet and so knew as soon as she did what she was going to do. Her fist whistled passed him as he twisted, then his own slammed into her belly, dropping her breathless and gasping to the floor, where she curled into a ball.

Faith began to stand. "Now wait just a fucking moment!" Oz reached out and placed a hand on her arm, shaking his head to tell her not to intervene. Frowning, she settled back.

Xander walked around Veruca. "You done now?"

"Fu... fuck you!"

He stepped forward and pressed his foot down on the side of her face. She grimaced, feeling him withhold the weight he could have put on it. "O-okay!"

"You give in?"

"Yeah," she gasped, still curled up and holding her stomach. She could feel the imprint of his sole on her cheek.

"Prove it."

"Huh?"

"Kiss my boot."

"What?! No fuckin..." A tiny little bit of extra pressure on her cheek silenced her. He then removed his boot, leaving a red imprint crisscrossed with the white tread of his footprint, which quickly pinked up. Placing his foot on the floor, directly in front of her face, he stared down at her. "Kiss it."

"Xander..." she tried, glancing up at him with doe-eyes.

"Do it."

Giving him a hurt pout, she leant forward slowly and placed a brief peck onto the toecap of his work boot. "There."

"Lick it."

Her eyes widened, but they saw the steel in his, so she did as instructed. Her tongue flattened over the leather and left a wet trail across the dusty surface.

With a smile, he stepped away from her. "Good slut. Now get on your knees."

Ru pushed her face off the carpet, slowly kneeling and then settling back onto her heels. She had a sulky pout on her face, but remained quiet. Xander walked around her for a moment, considering what to do next. Then he turned to look at the Scoobies. "Faith, stand up."

"Listen," she said menacingly, doing as he asked, "try any of that shit with me and I'll put you through the wall."

"I, ah, just want your belt."

Suspiciously, she undid the big silver buckle and slid the thick strap through its belt-loops. As she did so it gave a hiss of leather on denim. "Here."

"Thanks."

As the Slayer sat back down, he walked back to Veruca. "Hands behind your back, whore."

She complied, crossing them at the wrist, but scowled at him.

Sliding the end of the belt through its buckle, he made a loop and then fed it over her hands and pulled it tight. Wrapping the wide leather belt around her arms a few times, he then dragged it through its own coils and again pulled it tight. Veruca made a little grunt at the way it dug into her flesh.

"That's better," he said, kneeling behind her. He shuffled right up to her so that her back and trapped arms pressed against his chest. With his mouth by her ear, he whispered. "How should I play with my fuckpuppet next?"

He didn't wait for a reply and lifted his hands around her to grasp her breasts. They were full and nearly as big as Anya's. Firmly, he squeezed the soft globes through her T-shirt. The logo for her band 'Shy' crumpled up as he rubbed his hands around and over her lovely mounds. Through the black cotton, he could feel her nipples. They were as hard as bullets. 'Wow,' he thought. 'She really does get off on being treated like this.'

Sharply, he twisted the taut little buds and she gasped. His hands returned to stroking, cupping and smoothing over her hidden breasts, but only for a short time before giving her nipples another harsh pinch.

"AH!" she hissed, dropping her chin and screwing up her face. But she made no move to stop him or get away.

"You like that, don't you, slut?"

"No."

"Oh, I think you do." This time when he pinched her nipples, he kept hold of them and squeezed hard.

"Ah-ah-aaaahhh!"

She could feel his smile as his warm breath caressed the nape of her neck, tickling. His fingers let go and that too caused a surge of pain as blood flowed back. Then his hands returned to gentle caresses over her breasts, and one even dipped down to softly saw back and forth across her belly.

"Mmmm, you have nice tits," he told her. "I think we should see them a bit better though."

His hands both took hold of the neck of her T-shirt and then tore it open, ripping it as if it were nothing. She gasped in shock as her full, creamy white breasts spilled out for everyone to see. Releasing the shredded front of her T-shirt, he took two handfuls of her soft flesh. For only a second he held her tenderly, then again he squeezed hard.

"Ohh!" she panted.

Using just his index fingers and thumbs, he lightly rolled her thick, rubbery nipples back and forth. "Strange. I was sure that a whore like you would have had piercings."

"I can't. They heal up because of the wolf."

SMACK!! His hand slapped her bare right breast hard. She yelped, but didn't move from his embrace. His voice was low beside her ear. "I don't remember giving you permission to speak. You only speak when I ask you a question, and then you call me Master, got that?"

"Yeah."

SMACK!! His other hand left a stinging red imprint on her left breast. Veruca grimaced at the pain. "Yes Master."

"Better. Now ask me to spank your tits again."

"What? No!"

His hand curled so tightly in her hair as he dragged her head back that her eyes watered and she hissed sharply. His voice was calm and almost playful as he nuzzled his lips right up to her ear. "You don't want to disappoint me, Veruca. Now ask me to spank your tits and say please." His teeth closed on her ear lobe and nipped it hard.

"Ow! S-spank my breasts, Master, please."

His hand flashed against her sensitive flesh with machine gun rapidity. SlapSlapSlapSlap!! She winced at the stinging contacts, her puckered nipple throbbing beneath the blows. Without pausing to let her get her breath, he switched to his other hand and dealt her left breast the same treatment.

"Oh God!" she gasped.

He swapped to slow, hard blows, one breast and then the other. Each slap left a crimson blossom darkening on her milky flesh. Veruca let her head loll forward and endured the attention. Her full breasts jiggled with each slap, bouncing on her chest.

"Ah-ah-aaaaahh!"

When he had had his fun, he stopped. "Like that, slut?"

She knew what response he wanted. "Yes, thank you, Master."

"Good girl," he whispered, his hands smoothing over her breasts. Her chest was jerking with quick, shallow breaths as the tingling pain was softened by his gentle caress of the stinging patches. The tenderness so soon after the roughness made her body sing and her pussy juice up.

"Stand up slut."

Unfolding her legs from beneath her, she did as commanded. Xander stood up too, and reached around her to undo the buttons on her fly. Quickly, he drew her jeans down and she stepped out of them without being asked. He tossed them away and then looked at the panties she wore. Surprisingly, they were expensive lingerie, filled with intricate patterns of gossamer lace. Somehow he had been expecting her to not be wearing any at all - she just seemed that type. At the very least he had thought she might have on those dowdy cotton ones she had worn earlier when they first sought refuge at her apartment, but she must have changed while he trailed the Daughters of Gaia.

Her ass was round and, although soft, tight, and so did not sag at all. The globes of her buttocks curved down into the backs of her thighs gracefully, inviting him to cup them. So he did.

She never moved while he stroked circles over her skin, rubbing both cheeks.

"That's a nice ass, Veruca."

"Thank you Master."

SMACK!! His hand cracked down on her buttock and white-hot pain lanced through her. "OW!"

"Did I tell you you could speak?"

"N-no Master."

"That's right. What do you think I should do to punish you for that disobedience?"

Her forehead wrinkled a little and she shot a sideways glance at him as he circled to her left hand side. "Master?"

"Don't make me repeat myself, whore. Answer me."

She looked into his eyes and he saw a sparkle of lust shining in her gaze. "You should spank me, Master."

If that was what she wanted, he'd had a lot of practice at that. Reaching out, he undid the leather belt binding her hands behind her back. When they were free, she brought her arms to her front and rubbed at the sore wrists.

Smiling, he sat on the edge of the bed, pressing his knees together. "Over you go, whore."

Veruca complied instantly, and lay across his lap, her hands supporting her on the floor and her ass raised just right for him. Xander pressed his left hand into the small of her back, holding her still while his right hand stroked all over her butt.

The thin lace of her panties rucked up everywhere his fingers caressed. "I think we'll take these down a little."

Without saying a word, she lifted herself slightly so that he could draw them down her thighs. When they were halfway down those smooth stems he let go and left them stretched taut there. His hand skimmed her skin all the way back to her buttocks and then caressed the now bare flesh.

"Widen your legs a little."

She obeyed. Now he could see her pussy glistening beneath the lower curve of her ass and the sight made his cock ache to slide into that pink hole. Returning his thoughts to the game they were playing, he patted her buttocks softly. "Ten I think. Count them, puppet."

SMACK!! "Uh! One Master."

SMACK!! "Two Master."

SMACK!! "Ah! Three Master."

The little globe was pinking up beneath his blows, the flesh getting hot as it stung.

SMACK!! "Ow. Four Master."

SMACK!! "F-five Master."

SMACK!! "S-six Master."

There was now a bright red handprint marking his territory.

SMACK!! "Seven Master."

SMACK!! "Ow! Eight Master."

SMACK!! "Ah-ah-oww! Nine Master.

The final spank he landed far harder than the others. She threw her head up and gasped loudly, her face scrunching up with the pain. "Yow! T-ten Master."

Immediately he began to stroke the stinging flesh with gentle caresses. The throbbing flooded through her body, warming it and sending delicious tingles to her pussy. Unable to help herself, she gave her hips a little grind on his lap. Responding to her arousal, Xander let his strokes dip down between her spread cheeks to tentatively stroke the puffy lips of her cunt.

She sighed in pleasure and wiggled her legs a little wider at the touch.

"You're a good, slut, Veruca, and your Master is pleased with you."

"Thank you, Master."

His light caress turned to a sharp, quick pinch of her wet folds that brought a gasp of pain to her lips. "You're talking without permission again, slut."

Her eyes watered as he gave her a second pinch, but she said nothing. Dancing down her slippery flesh, two of his fingers sought the entrance to her pussy and slid inward. With a moan, she rotated her hips in a small circle to welcome his probing. Hot and steamy inside, her cunt felt slick and soft around his fingers.

"You're all wet, whore," he told her, fucking his stiff digits in and out of the young girl. Taking his left hand from the small of her back, he stuffed his index finger into her soaking slot alongside the other two, stirred it around for a moment, and then withdrew it.

"Here, see how wet you are." He held the glistening finger before her face. "This just proves what a wanton little whore you are, doesn't it?"

"Yes Master, it does."

"It does what?"

"It proves what a wanton little whore I am, Master."

"Damn right. Now clean your mess off."

Veruca tilted her head and sucked his finger into her mouth, sliding her lips down it as if it was a little cock. He could feel her tongue coil around it and eagerly seek every drop of her own moisture. She deliberately gave a loud slurp as he took it out.

Grinning at her, he continued to thrust his two fingers in and out of her pussy, feeling it get wetter and wetter all the time. Eventually, he slid them out, then used her own juices to paint a big X on her ass. "That brands you as mine now, Ru. What does it do?"

"It brands me as yours, Master."

"Don't forget it."

With a pat to her still pink ass, he motioned for her to stand, which she did. He leant forward and drew her lacy panties down her legs, then put them on the bed beside him before drawing down his zipper to release his hard, aching member.

"Kneel down and suck my cock, bitch."

Wordlessly, she did as commanded and dropped to her knees on the floor before him. Her hands closed on each of his thighs, and then her mouth sank over his fiery shaft, sucking it down to the hilt. She gulped his head a little way into her throat and then froze with him completely consumed.

"Oh God!" he gasped. Nobody had ever taken it fully on the first go before.

His fingers fluttered uncertainly across her hair, unsure whether to guide her or let her have her way. Finally, he dropped both hands and grasped hold of the edge of the bed, throwing his head back with a sigh and enjoying the tightness of her throat.

After a moment, she began to give tiny little ducks, letting him slide an inch back and then burying him again. With such little bobs, she kept her mouth wide around his shaft and fucked him with her throat.

"Oh good golly!" he muttered, forgetting his role.

Giving a loud sucking slurp, Ru drew back, letting his whole length glide out of her mouth, drawing long sticky ropes of saliva with it. She stroked her thumbs on his thighs as she looked devilishly up into his eyes then, with glacial slowness, she swallowed him completely once more.

Her tongue swarmed all over his shaft on her return up it. When his cockhead left her lips, she dabbed a kiss to it and then fluttered the tip of her tongue against it so skilfully that he hissed in pleasure. Before long, he was bucking his hips as he fucked her throat.

"Damn Ru!" he gasped in awe, shoving his cockhead back and forth through the tight ring at the back of her mouth. She gave a hum when he was buried fully and he nearly shot his cum there and then. "Easy!"

Wrinkling her nose in a cute, mischievous way, she slid her mouth off him. "Take your trousers off, Master."

He could probably have got into the Guinness book of records with how quickly he did that. When he was naked from the waist down she returned her mouth to his cock. Several long, deep sucks had him moaning in delight before she let him slip from her lips again and began to lap up all the strings of gooey saliva that hung from his rod.

When she had worked her way down his length to his balls, she slathered her tongue all over them before sucking one into her mouth and giving it a true tongue bath. For the first time, one of her hands left his thighs. Fixing her eyes onto his as she suckled his ball, she wrapped her small hand around his slippery shaft and began to pump it very slowly.

"God Ru, you're the Yoda of cock sucking."

She frowned and he thought about what he had just said. "Er, that doesn't sound as good as it did in my head. I meant you're a Jedi Master at it." When she still did not seem to get it, he added, "Er, very good. Very, very good. The best."

Smiling, she let his ball pop from her lips and began to tongue his whole sack as she sped up the pumping of her hand. Xander closed his eyes and let his head loll back. After a moment, he realised she was pressing his leg up with her free hand, guiding him to lift it slightly as her tongue slid lower and further underneath his balls.

Not knowing what she was up to, but in too much pleasure to care, he let her guide him. It was only when she licked a trail off his balls and down to his asshole that he jerked in surprise. Her pointed little tongue fluttered against his crinkled, taboo hole and sent unexpected thrills racing along the length of his cock. She lapped all over the puckered ring, then began to work her tongue into it.

"Hey! Hey! Intimate place!" he gasped, sitting up and forcing her to duck back.

"You don't like it, Master?" she asked, putting on a little-girl voice.

"Yeah, er no, er... Yes, I liked it, I guess, but nobody's ever done that to me before." He looked into her sexy, sparkling eyes. "You really are a dirty girl, aren't you?"

Her saucy grin was breathtaking. "The dirtiest, Master. I could rock your world."

He didn't doubt it. Realising he had slipped out of character, he took a deep breath and stood up. "Good slut. Now, get on your hands and knees with your ass over the edge of the bed."

She complied, wiggling her butt when she was in place.

"Spread your knees wide," he ordered. Again she obeyed immediately.

Picking up the discarded panties, he placed them against her sopping cunthole and began to rub them all over it. She sighed and circled her hips in pleasure at his attention. After a few minutes of this, he began to push the lacy panties inside her wet sheath. She murmured her surprise, but made no attempt to resist him.

When he had them bunched inside her, he began to swirl his flattened fingers underneath her body, in circles over her clit. Hot puffy flesh slithered beneath his touch and her little bud blossomed from its hood to greet his caresses.

"Ohhh," she breathed, after his fingers had been working for a few minutes. "Oh, yes."

SMACK!! His hand withdrew and spanked back sharply onto her exposed cunt. Her hips rose in a buck and she gasped in shock.

"You really don't get this not speaking rule, whore."

SMACK!! SLAP!! SMACK!! His hand spanked her throbbing clit hard, making her flinch and hiss.

"Hmm," he said, standing back and looking at her ass. It was still bright pink on the cheek he had abused earlier and, through the gaping slit of her pussy, he could just see the black lace of her panties inside. "I think you need something extra to ensure you don't say a word unless I require it. Do you think so, slut?"

The short bob of blonde hair hung down either side of her face in golden curtains, hiding her from him, but he heard her whisper, "Yes, Master."

With that, he plucked the sodden panties from her tingling pussy. They were completely soaked with her juices, which was what he had wanted to begin with. Grasping a handful of her hair, he yanked her back so that she had to arch her body, and then roughly stuffed the panties into her mouth. He forced them in and packed them down into a tight ball before letting her drop forward onto her arms once more.