Bumping Into The Niece

Story Info
Single guy finds his niece at a strip club.
6.8k words
4.28
446.8k
52
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Poppanut
Poppanut
48 Followers

I live in a big city. To drive from one end of town to the other can take up to an hour and a half on the highway. A few years ago I moved from the extreme north end of town to the extreme south end and it was almost as if I had moved to a different city!

This story began when a buddy of mine called and told me that he was down by my house and why don't we go out and grab a beer? I said cool, where would he want to go? He suggested that we go across the river and check out one of the tittie bars. While I'm not a big tittie bar fan, the idea of checking out some young hard bodies and having a beer with my buddy sounded good, so I told him to come and get me.

We drove over the bridge and found a club that was brightly lit and looked like it had a few folks in it. We went in and it seemed like a nice place. It was dark, but clean. The stage consisted of four glass poles filled with water and flowing with bubbles. Each of these poles had a girl dancing at it. After my eyes adjusted, I could see that each of the girls dancing was pretty good looking. One had on a catholic school girl outfit that had been half removed, the other had a biker girl outfit that was coming off, the third girl had on a nurses outfit and the forth girl was wearing a little teddy.

The forth girl was the farthest away, but she's the one that caught my eye! She was tall, maybe 5'10', slim but with nice sized titties. Her blonde hair was curly and flowed over her shoulders. I paused and checked her out for a second before my buddy tapped me on the shoulder and said that he wanted a beer. Reluctantly, I took my eyes off of her and walked up to the bar with Mike.

We got a couple of beers and went back to checking out all of the beautiful women that were walking around. It was still early and while there were a good number of girls, there weren't that many customers yet. Before long several of the girls and come up to us and attempted to start conversations. We were friendly, but not being interested in dropping 30 bucks for a private dance yet, we sent them on their way and continued drinking at the bar.

I looked for the girl that had caught my eye when we first came in, but she was nowhere to be found. After a bit, a nice looking brunette took the stage nearest us and I decided to go sit up by the stage. During the first song, she pretty much kept her outfit, which consisted of a tight button down blouse cut off at the bottom of her firm titties and leather hot pants, on. During the second song, the blouse and the hot pants came off leaving her in just a pair of white thong panties. It was during this song and she came up to me and put her legs on my shoulders and pumped her panty-clad pussy into my face. She then moved back and danced for me, removing the panties. She then sat down in front of me again and put her legs back on my shoulders. She again pumped her pussy into my face. Her scent was covered by the heavy perfume that she had obviously doused her pussy with, but I still got as hard as a rock from watching her!

The song ended and she moved on to the next guy. I got up and saw that Mike had grabbed a table and was talking with two girls who had sat down with him. One of the girls was the one who had caught my eye when we had first walked in. I went over to the table and sat down. I started to introduce myself to the girls when I heard the one almost scream, 'UNCLE Bobby!'

I was shocked! It was Linda, my sister's oldest kid! She was the one who had caught my eye! My jaw dropped and she was in shock! We sat there and looked at one another for a second. Without thinking about it, my eyes took all of her in. She had changed into a long silky nightgown that was cut low and showed her ample tits. Her nipples were poking out of the thin material.

'God, was she even old enough to be working at one of these places?' I thought to myself. 'What are you doing here?' I asked.

The first thing out of her mouth was, 'Don't tell my Mom, Uncle Bobby!'

Without even thinking about it, I said, 'I won't'.

I never would have thought of Linda being a stripper! My sister and her husband are very religious and were very strict with Linda as she grew up. The last that I had heard was that she was attending classes at a community college up by where I used to live.

'Soooooo Linda...ahhhhh, is there anywhere we can talk privately?' I asked.

'Well, no not really. Relatives, boyfriends and husbands aren't really allowed and they keep track of who we talk with because they expect us to do so many private dances a night. I'm sorry!'

'Hmmm, well...damn!' I couldn't think of what to say! I mean, I really don't have a problem with a girl dancing for a living, but this place went beyond that. Nothing major, but I thought back to the girl who had just been pumping her pussy into my face. I didn't think that I liked the idea of my niece doing that to some strange guy and I knew that my sister would have a cow!

'Uncle Bobby, do you promise not to tell Mom?' She asked. I guess that she saw the expression on my face as I was thinking about the situation.

'No Linda, you're an adult and what you do is your business, nobody else's. I have to say that I'm not sure that I like this though!'

'I know Uncle Bobby, but I've got my reasons. I really can't talk about it now, but I can call you later. If that's alright with you?'

'Okay, call me later, you got my new number?'

'Yeah, I got your email and put your new number in my book.'

'Okay, call me then' I said. It was then that I noticed that Mike had gone off with the other girl while Linda and I were talking. I looked up into a dark corner behind us and saw the girl naked, rubbing her pussy up and down Mike's cock through his jeans. Linda saw what I was looking at and blushed.

She stood up and my eyes were drawn back to her standing there. God, she really is a beautiful young woman! The nightgown outlined her perfect shape. Her makeup and jewelry accented her model like face. She definitely wasn't the little girl that I had bounced on my knee when she was growing up! 'Uncle Bobby, I have to go back to work now, I'll call you. I promise!' With that she turned and walked across the bar to the dressing room. I know that I should have adverted my eyes, but I didn't. I watched her walk across that room. I took note of how both the men and the women that she passed turned their heads to watch her walk by. I also took note that my hand had come to rest on my thigh, right next to my hard-on. I know that I shouldn't have watched her walk across that room the way that I did and I know that I definitely shouldn't have reached up and squeezed my dick like I did either!

Linda walked out of my view and into the dressing room as Mike came back to the table. The girl who had given him the private dance gave him a peck on the cheek and hurried across the room towards the dressing room. I hope that her hurry was to get to Linda to make sure that she was all right. 'Mike, let's go.'

Mike slammed his beer and we walked out into the night. 'Man, that was weird, wasn't it?' He asked me.

'Yeah, it was.' I answered, trying to keep the conversation short.

As we got into the car, Mike started it up and looked at me, 'You okay?'

'Yeah, I'm okay. I guess that I'm a little shocked is all.'

'About what? That she would be working as a stripper? Do you know how much these girls make?'

'That's not the point Mike! Hookers make good money too, does that mean that I would want to see my niece doing that?'

'Oh Bob! That isn't the same thing at all! These girls don't fuck any of these guys! It's a big tease! And if they can make a buck doing it, I don't see anything wrong with it!'

I can't say that I was firm in my convictions here. I only knew that I wasn't thrilled with the idea of my niece pumping her pussy into some guys face or rubbing it up and down some guy's cock. I knew that there was a difference between stripping and hooking, but weren't they different versions of the same tune? Then in the back of my mind there was the nagging thought that I had enjoyed looking at her! Even when we were talking my dick didn't go down. And did I really squeeze it when she was walking away? 'God! Am I a pervert or what?'

Mike was saying something else to me as we got on the highway and headed back to my new place. I apologized and asked him to repeat himself.

Mike repeated, 'I said... So if you have a problem with the girls doing it, why don't you have a problem with us guys going to check it out? Aren't we as bad as they are?'

I couldn't argue with his logic. Actually, I was starting to feel really guilty and pretty much thought that I knew that I wasn't as bad as they were. I was worse! I looked over at Mike who was smiling at me. That son of a bitch was getting a Yuk out of this! I looked at him and said the only literate thing that a guy could say to his best buddy in a situation like this, 'Fuck You!'

Mike laughed and I joined him. Fuck, there wasn't anything that I could do about the situation. She was 18 and in Illinois that meant that she could rub her pussy on any guy's cock that she wanted to and there wasn't a damn thing I or anybody else could say about it! We crossed back over the river and Mike dropped me off at my house. I asked him in for a beer, but he declined and told me that he was going to head home to the Mrs. I told him goodnight and then went into the house and grabbed myself a beer.

I plopped down on the sofa and sat there, sipping my beer. Under my coffee table was my photo album, I reached down and pulled it out. I started flipping through the pictures looking for one's of Linda. There was one of her as a little girl at a dance recital. Even then you could tell that she was going to be a gorgeous woman. The next one was at that same recital and was of her and a couple of other girls dressed in similar outfits. I had never noticed it before, but even back then she was tall. The next one in the series was after the show and was of her and her Mom. Linda must have gotten her height from her Dad, but you could see where she had gotten her breasts! 'Oh fuck! Her I was checking out my sister's breasts! You really are one sick motherfucker!' I thought. 'Well, at least I had never thought about my mother in that way!' I chuckled to myself as I flipped the pages looking for another one of Linda.

The next one of Linda that I came to was of Linda, her then boyfriend Ricky and Linda's Mom and Dad. The picture was taken at my lake house and they were standing in front of my boat. I thought back to that weekend.

Mary, my sister, had gotten mad at me because I had taken them down to party cove. Her husband James hadn't seemed bothered by it. He had seemed to enjoy himself as we had cruised the cove checking out all of the scantily clad people partying on the boats that were tied together. Mary had finally gotten her fill after about 15 minutes and came up to me at the helm of the boat, 'Bob, I really don't think that this is appropriate, especially for Linda. She's only 15, you know!'

Not wanting an argument, I started the boat and was met by groans from Linda and her boyfriend. I looked at James to see if he would veto the decision and he was looking straight ahead. I could tell who wore the pants in that family! We motored to another cove, dropped anchor and I put out the swim deck. Not that I was looking at the time, but I remember Mary pulling her tee shirt off so that she could go swimming. I remember thinking that she might be a prude, but at least she seems to be taking care of herself. I also remember looking up right as Linda was bending over to spread a beach towel over the cabin of the boat to sun herself on. At least that time, I adverted my eyes!

Looking at the picture and at Linda in her little yellow bikini I thought to myself, 'the seed does really shoot further the harder you press down on it, doesn't it?'

I flipped through the rest of the album, pausing at the few remaining pictures of Linda that I had, one of her with the entire family, one of her at my annual family bar-be-que, one of her at her high school graduation. 'Was that really just last year?' I thought.

Finishing my beer I decided to crash it out. I laid down in my bed and tried to go to sleep. I couldn't. As I laid there my mind kept going back to the earlier events of the evening. I wondered to myself if it was a coincidence that when I had walked in that it had been Linda who had caught my eye? I thought back to that day at the lake when she had bent over and I had turned away, had I really turned away as fast as I could have? In my minds eye I could see her long firm legs, her tight little ass, that little puff of a mound stretching the material of her bikini bottoms, if I had really turned away that quick, would I be able to remember the sight so well?

Thinking back to that sight and to the sight of her walking across that bar with only the thinnest material covering her firm ass, my cock responded. I couldn't argue the fact, looking at my own niece had turned me on. I reached down and squeezed my now naked cock. I started to stroke it up and down. My minds eye flashing between various images of her. I was now pounding my fist up and down my cock. My imagination took over and I imagined what it would be like to fuck her from behind. To have my cock firmly buried in her tight young pussy. As I thought about that I erupted! Strings of cum shot up and over my belly and chest. As my orgasm subsided, I berated myself for having just jacked off while fantasizing about my own flesh and blood. Still berating myself, I rolled over and eventually sleep found me.

I hadn't been asleep for very long when I was awakened by the phone ringing. I looked at the clock on my bed stand and it said 2:35. Looking at the window, I realized that it was still night. I answered the phone.

'Uncle Bobby?' Linda said though the phone line.

'Yeah, Linda?'

'Yeah, it's me. My boss got mad at me and let me go early tonight. Are you up?'

'Yeah, I'm up.' I said as I rubbed the sleep from my eyes.

'Can I come over? You're just on the other side of the bridge aren't you?'

'Ahhh, yeah. You take that first exit and then follow the road around until you come to Cook Place. Turn in and I'm the third house on the right.'

'Cool, I'll be there in a bit.' She said and the phone went dead.

Wow, I hadn't expected this. I had figured that she would either blow me off and not call or call me tomorrow. I got up and went to the bathroom. As I held my dick in my hand and pissed I thought back to a few hours ago, to having jacked off fantasizing about her. 'Man, you're going to have to get your shit together! Come on! This is your niece for God's sake!' I shook it, flushed, and then washed my hands and face. I went back into my bedroom and threw on a pair of black, silk jogging shorts and a tank top. Going back into the living room, I turned on the lights and flipped on the CD player. Leaving it on random play, I went into the kitchen and grabbed myself a diet Pepsi. I then sat on the sofa and listened to the music until I heard her car pull into my driveway. I got up to greet her at the door.

As I stood in the open door I watched her step out of the car. I was happy to see that she was dressed down. Her hair was pulled back into a bun and she had an over-sized tee shirt and tight, but not obscenely, tight jeans and tennis shoes. I smiled at her as she approached the door, trying to make the mood as light as possible.

When she got to the door she reached up and hugged me. I responded, 'What was that for?'

'For you being so cool and not telling Mom.'

'Well, come on in. Can I get you something to drink?'

While I had meant a soda, she responded, 'No, I've already had too much to drink. That's one of the reason's that Kurt sent me home.'

'Okay, how about a soda then?'

'Sure.' She said as she plopped down on the sofa.

'I don't mean to preach to you, but you know that you shouldn't drink and drive, right?' I said while I tried to give her my best 'dad knows best look'.

'Yeah, I know Uncle Bobby, but can you do me a favor?'

'What's that?'

'Please don't preach to me! I got WAY too much of that at home!'

'You GOT way too much of that at home? You mean that you're not getting it anymore or that you've moved?'

'Well, got 'kicked out' is more like it.'

'What? Your Mom and Dad kicked you out?' I couldn't believe that they would do that. I knew that they were strict, but Mary was a big mother hen. I couldn't picture her kicking Linda out.

'Not Mom and Dad, just Mom.'

'What did you do to piss her off that much?' I said as I sat down next to her on the sofa and handed her a soda.

'I got drunk and spent the night over at Rachel's house and didn't call her to let her know where I was.'

'And she kicked you out of the house for that?' I asked knowing that by itself wouldn't have been enough.

'Well, no. She didn't kick me out for that, she kicked me out because when I got home she lit into me and started preaching to me how I was going to go to hell and how I was a slut and a disgrace to our family and all kinds of shit.'

'She said that sort of stuff to you because you didn't come home one night?' Again, I knew that she wasn't telling the whole of it.

'No, she's been on me ever since I started going to college. It actually started with I broke up with Ricky. Uncle Bobby, Ricky was the only boy that I had ever even kissed. And I love him and everything, but...I don't know...it's just that I...that he...that I'm 18 years old and I'm not ready to get married.'

'Get married?' I asked, wondering where the talk about marriage had come from?

'Yeah, get married! Mom got this idea; actually her damn preacher got this idea that Ricky and I were going to get married. Apparently, God had told him that we were supposed to get married. He told Mom about his 'vision' and you know how she is! If God wanted it, then damn the torpedoes, we've got a wedding to plan!'

'You're shitting me?' I responded, amazed but not totally surprised that my sister could go off on such a tangent.

'No, I'm not. And she told Ricky, who was all hot fired to do it too. The only person who God had apparently not consulted with was me!'

'Boy, well Linda, I feel for you! I don't know about all that religious stuff. I mean, some of it is good, but I think that you're Mom has gone a bit overboard, you think?'

'Yeah, I think! And I know that I should have just blown it off and ignored her like I usually did, but she just kept going and going! She was the fucking energizer bunny of religious zealots! She followed me to my room and kept it up! God was going to punish me for ignoring his wishes. That she knew that the Devil was behind me wanting to date other boys, that she knew that I was 'Impure'.

'Ohhhhh Linda, so what happened?'

'I couldn't take it any more! I yelled back at her. I told her that I was impure, that I was fucking every guy on campus!'

As she recalled the argument tears started to well in her eyes. I reached over to her and she fell into my arms and started balling. I ran my finger into her hair, only to be stopped by the clip that was holding it in a bun. I removed the clip and her hair fell down over her face and shoulders. I ran my fingers through her hair and pulled it back from her face. 'Linda, it's okay...it's okay...'

Through her tears she went on with the story, 'Uncle Bobby, I yelled at her and screamed at her. I wanted to hurt her! I told her stuff that wasn't true but that I knew what bother her. Finally she turned towards me and pointed towards the door and told me to leave, to never come back! And I left. I haven't talked to her since.'

I didn't know what to say to her so I just sat there with her and held her. I continued running my fingers through her hair and that seemed to calm her down. We both sat there for some time before I spoke, 'Linda, I understand what happened with your Mom. And we don't need to talk about that right now if you don't want to. If you want to, I'm here for you, you know that don't you?'

Poppanut
Poppanut
48 Followers
12