Bunny’s First Time

Story Info
Bunny takes a lover while Mr. B watches.
5.8k words
4.37
52k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Bunny wore an ultra-thin, snug ankle-length black gown and strappy sandals, and nothing else. Her hair was up, with strands about her face and neck, her make-up was perfect, and she was showing just enough cleavage to draw attention but not appear slutty. From just the right angle, the twin bumps of her erect nipples were visible.

Mr. Bunny watched her from across the bar. He knew she had nothing on underneath her dress because he carried her bra and panties in his jacket pocket. He also knew how incredibly nervous it made her but he had convinced her to go along with it. They were on vacation, no one knew them here, and rules are meant to be broken.

They were both at a point in their lives that new adventures sounded more exciting than scary. Last night they had a late conversation about things they might try on this vacation. It took two bottles of wine but both of them laid their fantasies on the table. She admitted her ideas were pretty lame; her conservative upbringing had crushed such thoughts early on. She often wondered who she was sexually, what she might like if she but sampled some of the other items on the vast menu of human sexuality.

Then she asked him to share his thoughts. Did he have wide ranging fantasies? Were there other women he desired? He confessed he did not. In fact, he admitted, struggling with the revelation, one fantasy played over and over in his mind, always the same; watching the seduction and submission of his lovely wife at the hands of another man. He had no interest in other women at all. Bunny was surprised. Mr. B had never even mentioned anything about it. They talked about it long into the night and by the time they finally went to bed, Bunny thought she was beginning to understand and contemplated a few ideas her husband might find exciting.Since I'm not sure yet if I am brave enough to carry them out,she thought,I'll just keep them to myself. No sense in getting his hopes up If I'm just going to chicken out.

Mr. B remained in the shadows watching his wife. So many of the men in the bar had noticed her, his chest swelled with pride....and lust. He loved that other men wanted her. It excited him. He hoped she had noticed too but doubted it. She was usually unaware of her effect on others. He saw her looking around trying to locate him but he stayed hidden.Let's just see who she is on her own,he thought.

Bunny took a seat at the bar and glanced at her watch. In less than a minute a tall man approached and began talking to her. Mr. B sipped his drink and watched intently. The stranger ordered her a drink and in her nervousness, she gulped it down. He quickly ordered her another. Soon they relaxed, talking and laughing easily. Mr. B noticed the longer they talked, the closer the stranger stood. Soon the tall man had his thigh resting against Bunny's thigh. After a few minutes, he rested his hand on her knee. She glanced around but did not pull away.

I hope my husband is watching this,Bunny thought.My heart is pounding! This man is so handsome and confident. I can't believe he is flirting with me.

Bunny glanced down at her dress and realized in her seated position, the straps of her gown puffed out and revealed more of her breasts. Her instinct was to sit up straight and hide herself but this time she didn't. In fact, after a second or two she ran a finger along her neck and allowed her top to gap even more. A lightning fast glance at his face showed he had noticed. His eyes were riveted to her big, firm breasts. Bunny felt her temperature rise.

Oh my God,she thought,he can practically see my whole boob.

Resisting the urge to cover herself, Bunny loosened a strap on her ankle, knowing there was an excellent chance her top would gap enough to show the tall stranger a nipple. Another quick glance down proved that she had. A perfect stranger was gazing at her full tit and erect nipple. Bunny's heart raced and her throat went dry. Lost in her thoughts she heard the stranger introduce himself as Seth, from Chicago. She shook his hand and told him it was nice to meet him.

Mr. B saw everything. His cock was swelling quickly in his pants as he watched his lovely bride show herself to this tall handsome stranger. They talked for a while, always inching ever closer to each other, until the stranger boldly took Bunny's chin and kissed her on the lips. Mr. B was stunned! What would Bunny do? To his surprise, Bunny leaned into the kiss. If he had been close enough he would have heard her moan.

Seth knew he had her. Now he just needed to get her up to his hotel room. He talked with her a while longer, keeping her drink filled, and flirting and touching her every chance he got. He learned she was waiting to meet her husband so he knew if he was going to make this happen, it needed to happen fast, before her man arrived. He decided to go for everything. Seth leaned over and whispered hotly into her ear to leave with him, to come to his suite, to continue this conversation in a quiet room away from all these people. Bunny looked around again for Mr. B but failed to see him. She wrung her hands unsure what to do. She bit her lip, looking around nervously. Mr. B saw everything and understood. Heart pounding in his chest he wondered what his sweet wife would do next. Finally he saw her shake her head no. Relief and disappointment flooded him. He had desperately wanted her to leave with this man and desperately not wanted her to. What he saw next blew him away.

Bunny was torn. If she just left with Seth her husband would be left out, and that wouldn't work. Then she had an idea. She fished her pen from her purse and gave Seth her room number, telling him to give her ten minutes and then come up. Then she gathered her things and kissed Seth again and left the bar.

Mr. B was already in the room by the time Bunny got there. They talked a hundred miles an hour, nervous energy fueling their passion. Mr. B finally selected a perfect hiding place and kissed Bunny passionately. They exchanged 'I love you' and Mr. B slipped into the closet. His view through the slats was unobstructed and unspoiled. He would be able to see everything.

There was a knock at the door.

Bunny checked herself in the mirror and opened the door. They kissed passionately and Seth asked about her husband. He is buried in a poker game, Bunny lied, and apologizes, but assures me he won't be finished for hours. Seth grinned and wrapped Bunny in his arms. They kissed deeply, craving each other. Seth showered hot kisses on her lips, her face, her throat, and her breasts. Untying the knot at her neck, Seth lowered the straps of her dress, exposing her big beautiful breasts to the night air. Bunny's nipples were so erect in anticipation they ached.

In the closet Mr. B pulled his cock from his pants. Just twenty-four hours ago he was shamefully confessing his fantasy to his wife and now here he was watching her in the arms of another man. Looking down at his freed penis Mr. B marveled at how hard he was, wondering what bizarre twisted kink he had. His wife was about to be nude in front of another man and he could not be more excited.

Bunny pulled away. Seth gazed at her and marveled at his luck. She was stunning. Bunny reached up and tugged her dress down her hips and off. She stood now before Seth in only her shoes. The tent in Seth's pants said more than words ever could and Bunny could not take her eyes off it. Slowly Seth removed his jacket and shirt, and then slipped off his pants. His boxer briefs strained to contain his erection.

Mr. B had to smother a gasp. Seth's bulge was huge!

Bunny stepped forward and knelt, slowly kissed her way down his muscular chest and flat stomach. When she got to his waistband she hesitated.

Can I do this?She wondered. A million worries and thoughts crashed through her brain.If Mr. B doesn't come charging out of that closet in the next few seconds, I am going to continue,she thought. Several heartbeats later, she slowly lowered Seth's underwear. Seth could not believe his great fortune. She was really going through with it.

Bunny continued lowering his briefs. When his trim pubic hair came into view she bit her lip.I'm so excited,she realized.Fuck! I'm so turned on. I feel bad that this is not my husband but right now I don't care.

She pulled a little more and the root of his shaft came into view and Bunny's jaw dropped open.No way,she thought.He can't be that thick. He's as wide as my wrist. Wider,she realized. She pulled faster now, exposing more and more of him.

Finally his briefs cleared the head of his cock and Bunny dropped them. His cock was massive; long and thick, closely trimmed pubes and big, full, heavy balls. Veins traced the surface like a road map. Bunny could not believe the raw male power of it. She was mesmerized.

Mr. B had to resist the urge to bust out of the closet and stop the show. Seth's cock totally intimidated him. Bunny was clearly under his spell and he feared the loss of his wife.What have I done?His brain screamed at him. But he remained hidden, slowly stroking his penis and watching, allowing fate to run the course it had chosen for all of them.

Bunny was the first to move. Never taking her eyes off Seth's meat she slowly leaned forward and reverently kissed the shaft. Seth lovingly placed his hand on her head calling her a good girl and stroking her hair.

Mr. B just about exploded. That was exactly what he did with Bunny.

Bunny rained kisses all up and down the shaft and head. She had never seen anything like it. She had always liked the way they looked and been fascinated by them, but she had no idea cocks could carry so much power. She risked a quick glance at Mr. B's hiding place, wondering if he was as excited as she was. When Seth instructed her to open her mouth she did without hesitation and Mr. B watched in erotic horror as another man fed his wife the fat inches of his dick.

Seth got fully hard fast. Bunny was an expert cocksucker and soon Seth was moaning and thrusting his hips. He was too big for Bunny to take all the way but that didn't keep her from trying. She forced as many inches down her throat as she could get. Mr. B almost gave himself away when he saw a drop of pussy juice drip from Bunny's cunt to the floor. The bitch is soaked from sucking another man's cock! Mr. B let go of his penis because as conflicted as he was, he was about to make himself orgasm.

Bunny was conflicted too. This all happened so fast. She intended on teasing her husband and now she had the biggest, most beautiful cock she had ever seen fucking her mouth and she loved it.What if this is more than my husband wanted? What if he gets mad at me for going too far? Can I even stop? I want Seth to fuck me so badly...does that make me a bad wife?

Seth, sensing her turmoil, decided it was time to act before she changed her mind or guilt brought her to a stop. Get on the bed, he told her. Mr. B caught his breath; would she do it? Bunny looked Seth in the eyes and then dropped her gaze to his monster cock. Powerless to refuse him, she stood and walked to the bed.

Mr. B began stroking his penis again, emotions tearing him apart; he wanted to see what came next but he desperately feared what he would see. Bunny never took her eyes of that glorious cock swaying before her. As Seth approached the bed, Bunny moaned. Her empty pussy ached. She could not understand what was happening to her. What primal emotion had been triggered? She knew she was moments away from a man other than her husband penetrating her for the first time and one emotion triumphed over all the others. Her need to wrap her pussy around that perfect beast of a cock and be filled by it silenced all other thoughts clamoring for attention.

She rolled onto her back and slowly spread her legs wide, inviting Seth to take everything he wanted. Mr. B stifled a cry. She was doing it! She was really giving herself to another man!

Both men saw her glistening wetness. Her pussy lips, already swollen with runaway desire, dripped juices onto the sheets. Seth stepped forward. He was now fully erect and throbbing in time with his heartbeat. His powerful spear jutted up from his body like a bull's horn. Bunny whimpered in fear and desire for it. Seth grinned and moved even closer and Mr. B, so close to them he could feel their heat and smell their lust, watched as the fat cock head made first contact with his wife's pussy lips.

The head was so big it covered her opening entirely. Seth gently pushed, pulling in her surrounding skin and Bunny gasp as the first half inch split her open. She reached up to his arms and held on tight. Gently Seth pressed another inch in. Bunny's pussy lips parted like a blossoming flower, wrapping themselves over and around his cockhead, caressing his sensitive skin, trying to draw him in deeper. He paused and then pressed forward a little more, slowly feeding her his thick cock. Her tight pussy lips were stretched so wide they turned white at the edges. Bunny whimpered and lifted her hips a little to meet him. She was frantic with want. She needed that cock inside her.

Now came Seth's favorite moment. Should we stop and get a condom, he asked, innocently, slightly withdrawing his head. No! Bunny gasped out loud, afraid he would stop; afraid he would leave her empty and aching again. Her hips were gyrating, trying to capture him. He held himself steady, loving her complete surrender. Bunny was torn up inside. She had never intended things to go this far. Seth should be wearing a condom, she realized, but she just couldn't stop long enough to be responsible. But there was more to it than just that. She had thought this vacation might be the perfect time for her and her husband to get pregnant. Over the previous weeks they had talked about it being time to start a family. She had stopped taking her pill over a month ago. This romantic get-away was supposed to produce a baby conceived in love and passion. If she didn't stop Seth right now she was in danger of creating a baby with a total stranger.

But she didn't stop Seth. In fact, as he deliberately sank his obese inches into her, she lifted her hips to meet him. Her pussy juices dripped from his shaft onto the sheets.

Mr. B was on his knees in the closet, less than a foot away, watching through the slats. The stranger's cock was glistening with his wife's excitement and her moans filled his ears. He had never seen her like this. Bunny was utterly enthralled by this man, flexing and rolling her hips on his shaft, trying her best to fuck him, to get him to fill her little pussy. Each mutual thrust would slide a little more of Seth's cock inside.

Finally, after long, long minutes of working it ever deeper, Seth's cockhead brushed Bunny's cervix. Bunny groaned from her belly at how full and stretched she felt. Never had she felt anything like this. Seth owned her body. Before this, with Mr. B, Bunny had always felt like she was mutually making love. Not this time. This time she knew she was being fucked. Seth dominated and impaled her. She was powerless and she fucking loved it. These feelings caught her totally by surprise but she had to admit them; Seth's huge cock made her feel things she had never, ever felt during sex before.

Seth held himself still, allowing Bunny to adjust to him. Soon she was grinding her hips against his and hooked her ankles behind his thighs. Seth began to stroke in and out of her and her moans and cries cut right through Mr. B. They were like a stab in the heart yet he kept stroking his hard penis. The veins on Seth's rampant cock stood out, pulsing and vivid. Mr. B could not tear his eyes away as this monstrous phallus drove into his wife over and over. Poor Bunny was strained almost to tearing but all she felt was intense pleasure.

I'm going to cum,Bunny realized.Oh my fucking God, his cock is going to make me orgasm! I've never climaxed just from penetration before!

"Oh my God," Bunny said out loud. "Don't stop! OOOOOhhhh fucking Christ I'm going to cum!"

Seth pumped his hips faster.

"AAAAaaaa! Here it comes! I'm sorry Honey, I can't help it! NOOOooooo Oh fuuuuckkkkkk!!! Aaaaaaaaaa!!!"

Seth loved that Bunny apologized to her absent husband. He felt like the conquering Viking. As Bunny climaxed on Seth, she bucked her hips and arched her back so much Mr. B was worried for a second she would hurt herself. Her orgasm absolutely destroyed him but his hand was a blur on his penis. Too soon Mr. B felt his balls contract and jump. As Bunny writhed on the shaft of another man, Mr. B sprayed his wasted seed all over the closet door and carpet.

Seth growled out his delight. That's right you slut, he taunted her, cum for me, cum all over my big dick. Seth grinned like the cat that ate the canary and continued his relentless pounding of Bunny's tiny pussy. Bunny swooned for a while, losing track of where she was and what was happening to her. Eventually she came back around and wrapped her arms around Seth's neck, kissing him deeply and with intense desire.

Mr. B immediately regretted cumming. Now that his penis was deflating, watching his wife getting fucked somehow wasn't as exciting. Seth's huge balls kept smashing into her ass, splashing her copious vaginal juices everywhere. Seth lifted Bunny's legs over his shoulder and drove every inch into her. Bunny felt pressure against her cervix for a moment and winced, but then something happened and she felt herself open up inside. Electricity exploded in her hips and rushed throughout her body. Seth was long stroking her now and each time he buried his cock he would touch some clusters of nerves that had never been touched before and Bunny's body would convulse and send her up into the stratosphere of ecstasy. Her cries filled the room and Mr. B knelt and watched, mesmerized by a Bunny he had never seen before. Finally the pleasure built until Bunny could take no more.

"Oh my God!" she screamed. "What's happening to me? AAAAaaaaa fuck! I can't take it! Ohmygod! Ohmygodohmygodohmygod! AAAAAaaaaa Fffuuuucccckkkkk!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!" Bunny's whole body clenched and spasmed. She gripped the sheets and twisted and turned on the end of Seth's cock like a spit-roast. Seth kept pounding and Bunny screamed and then screamed again and then tore the sheets with her bare hands as she screamed again and the climax Seth was giving her drove her over the edge and into unconsciousness.

Mr. B held his head in his hands, more distraught and more turned on than he had ever been in his life. He didn't know what to do so he remained hidden to see what happened next.

Seth slowed his thrusts way down until eventually he was just holding himself balls deep inside Bunny. Bunny came around after a minute and after some initial confusion, remembered everything that had happen so far tonight. She met Seth's eyes, gazing at him with adoration and affection. She pulled his face close and they kissed tenderly, softly, taking their time. Seth slowly began to pump his hips again and Bunny eagerly lifted her hips to meet his. To Mr. B it looked like love-making and in a way it was. Bunny felt connected to this man now. They had shared something powerful and astonishing. Bunny caressed his back and face, murmuring sweet words into his ear, encouraging him, telling him she loved the way he fucked her, telling him she loved his gargantuan cock.

Seth took his time, feeling every inch of the depth of her. He kissed her lips and suckled her breasts and nipples, nibbling on her neck. He moved her to all fours and sank his inches into her from behind. He rolled over onto his back and let Bunny ride him, playing with her big breasts.

Finally he placed her again on her back and pressed his cock-head to her pussy lips. Bunny knew what was going to happen now and so did Mr. B.

12