Business

Story Info
Wife is forced to save the couple's business.
1.2k words
3.38
189.1k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 05/20/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sid & Nicky were power couple. Sid was a businessman. Nicky assisted her hubby in his business. She was more then handful for him. Nicky was beautiful. She was an object to be lusted at - too tempting to be left alone. Her husband was aware of the fact that every man wanted and lusted for his lovely wife. She was a true trophy and relished everyone's envy. They were childhood sweethearts & were happily married. In their small town they were a celebrity couple & regular on party circuit.

Sid's business was going great guns. Unfortunately his private life was not going so great they were not able to devote time to each other thanks to the new factory Sid was building in the adjacent town. All his savings, time & energy were now devoted to his new factory. Nicky was aware of Sid's compulsions but was not too happy with the situation.

After all Nicky was queen bee - she was used to stares & whistles from a young age. Men constantly ogled at her. The lewd comments were uttered with caution thanks to Sid's reputation. She was a lusty young woman with a big body, heavy breasts and a tight arse. Once a man told Nicky - 'bring those things to me' & was in hospital for more than a week thanks to Sid.

Now let's get down to business. Sid's new project was financed by his old rival & banker Sam. The new project had not only consumed his time & personal life but also all his money. It was project that would establish Sid in big league. Sam was an aggressive young man who had lost Nicky to Sid. He despised Sid & was awaiting an opportunity to not only to extract revenge but also to win Nicky.

He longed to fuck her and his prick was always in a state of readiness on seeing her - such ripe and heavy breasts on a slim n fair body were a heavenly sight for him. Oh how I want this woman he thought, how much I can teach this woman to feel pleasure if only I had the opportunity. His mind started working to find ways to create an opportunity for him to fuck her.

Nicky was not oblivious to Sam's intentions. In fact she loved the attention showered on her. In many parties she would dance with him. She let him pull her close, and she often felt his hand drifted down onto her ass then, she would give him a disapproving look & Sam would immediately return to his exquisite manners.

After many weeks of work the Factory was ready for operations. Sid & Nicky has thrown a fabulous party inviting town's big guns including Sam. Little did they know it would change their lives forever.

At home that night Sid was getting dressed for the party with his lovely wife, when he observed his wife gently anointing herself at her dressing table. "You look good enough to eat." He said attempting to ingratiate himself with her. He moved up behind her and reached for her firm round breasts, feeling them through the sheer fabric of her dressing gown. The sexual frustration & lust that had been building for quite some in the couple was now at its peak. Nicky herself was aroused. She let him kiss her soon they were in bed trying to get naked when they heard the door bell. Reluctantly, Sid got up did his jacket & opened the door but not before Nicky threw a flower vase on him in frustration which he narrowly ducked.

Nicky was angry with her husband, the party, his new mistress (Factory) & at everything. She decided to teach Sid a lesson. She calmed herself and was dressed to kill. Her low cut gown gave plenty of coverage to her cleavage. The big, round, firm breast were struggling to get out in just a translucent gown without a Bra. Her dressed revealed her firm arse which looked more than eatable. She was on full display.

It seemed that everyone had come, after all when Nicky throws party people come running. Nicky had wanted a large turnout; she relished the attention she received. She was the envy of every woman in the town. She chatted with, saxenas, mittals & other prominent families. As the men told the same old jokes and jockeyed for better positions from which to watch her, the women were all wishing they had her hair, her skin, her tight firm thighs, the breasts which seemed to defy gravity.

Sam made a grand entrance with a stunner brunette in his arms. Nicky was disappointed. Little did she know Sam was unveiling his plan to win her. Nicky met Sam with more than usual warmth & gave her a full fledged kissed which surprised both Sid & Sam. Te brunette introduced herself as Rita & kissed Sid with same warmth as Nicky had kissed Sam. One could feel the sexual tension building in the party.

The dance started with Sam taking Nicky & Sid preferring Rita. Sam was fondling Nicky & rubbing himself on her. Nicky was getting excited. Rita was having fun with Sid. Se had let her body drool over this hunk, who was now kissing her & using his tongue to play with her ears. The party was certainly getting bold. Sam took Nicky inside when they were alone he started exploring her mouth she started responding & let a moan. His touch was not gentle but firm and demanding. He exuded so much confidence and masculinity that, Nicky was feeling intoxicated in his presence and was unable to stop him from taking such liberties with her.

It seemed like Sam's wishes were about to be fulfilled but unfortunately for him Sid came & soon Sam left Nicky in embarrassment. Sid immediately grabbed his wife. "You are mine" he said. He took her to their bedroom. She kicked off her shoes and stood naked in the middle of the floor bouncing up and down. Her boobs were too firm to flop around much but they did have a nice jiggle to them. Her body was on fire she was slightly embarrassed at being caught but it seemed that it was a blessing in disguise she liked to be dominated sometimes.

They tore each others clothes. She put her hands on his cock and leaned forward until her lips were sucking his cock. She kissed it a few times then ran her tongue down its length. Then she moved back to its head and tried to get it into her mouth. The big bulb at the end of his cock seemed too big for her mouth. Finally she sucked it in and searched him with a look of triumph. Once she had gotten it all the way in, she slowly pulled away until it was almost out of her mouth, then began sliding it back into her.

The fun had just started when door slammed open & Sam entered the room. Sid got up & was about to slug him when he heard Sam say "it's all gone! The factory caught fire!"

To be continued...