Business Before Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved my hand along her thigh toward her crotch as she continued stroking me. My fingers contacted the strip of cloth protecting from me her most private feminine treasure. I let my fingers trace lightly along the edges of that strip of cloth and move gently back and forth across it. I could feel the warmth radiating from her body as I caressed her gently.

My contact with her panties did nothing to ease the tension I was feeling as she stroked me slowly and carefully with her small, cool hand. Finally, with some contortion of my arm, I managed to place the flat of my hand firmly against her pussy through the panties and rub her fully from front to back. This full contact, even through the fabric, was too much. I could no longer restrain my reflexes and I felt the orgasm starting. I clutched my hand against the inside of her thigh as I felt the first spasm and watched her reaction as the first jet of semen squirted from the end of my cock and lay a track across the towel. The look on her face was one of surprise and incredulity as though this was something completely new to her experience. She continued stroking me as several more jets were released with the last couple finally almost falling back and dropping on her fingers. Finally, I had to take hold of her hand and stop her motion, which in my current state of sensitivity were becoming almost painful.

"Do you always shoot so much?" she asked.

"Well," I said, "it depends. First, how long since I've had an orgasm and then how excited or aroused I am. Since it's been a few days and you had me at a very high pitch of excitement, I probably came a little more than usual. But on the average, that's about what you could expect. Haven't you ever given a boyfriend a hand job before?"

"She dropped her gaze and almost whispered, "No, I've never touched a boy … or man like that before."

She watched my cock slowly deflate. In a couple of minutes, I sat up and pulled her toward me kissing her firmly on the lips and playing my tongue against hers briefly. I pulled her to the edge of the bed where she stood and allowed me to draw the gown over the flare of her hips and drop it to the floor.

Having my first opportunity to get a good look at her almost nude, I studied her from face to feet and back stopping for a prolonged study of her pubic area. It seemed that the dark patch I noted earlier was in fact her pubic patch beneath the fabric of her panties. I placed my hands on her waist and started to slide the panties down when she placed her hands on mine to stop me saying, "Please don't. I'm not ready just yet."

"Let me get these off and I'll help you get very ready," I replied. "I want to make you feel as good as you've made me feel and I don't think I can while you still have you panties on."

"But I feel so embarrassed," she said. "No one has ever seen me like this before."

I stood and pulled her to me, holding her warm, taut body to mine. This contact stimulated the growth of a new erection. I lowered my face to hers and kissed her gently on the lips as my hard-on swelled against her belly. Holding her like this for a moment, I moved my mouth away from hers and buried my face in her hair along side her head inhaling its soft fragrance.

"Would you like to stop now?" I said softly into her ear. "You don't seem to be sure about this tonight."

"Please, not yet," she answered. "Just stay and hold me a little longer. Maybe we can get through this tonight. It seems that you're almost ready to go again anyway."

"Just how much experience do you have sexually?" I asked.

"I've been touched a few times like you did before, but never on my skin by anyone until tonight."

"You mean no one had even touched your bare breasts before tonight?" I asked.

"Uh huh."

"And no one ever touched your pussy, either?"

Despite her moderately dark complexion, the blush showed on her face and chest answered that question without having to hear a response. I think she was also embarrassed by my reference to her genitals as a pussy. Personally, I've always considered that more a sacred term than a profane one, but not everybody sees things my way. I sat on the side of the bed again and pulled her onto my lap. She seemed a little bolder now and again grasped my stiff cock sticking up toward her. Again she plied her fingers along its length studying my facial expressions of reaction.

I brought my hands back to her breasts and kneaded them gently rolling her nipples between my fingers and thumbs. I dropped one hand down to her belly and massaged her firmly on the bare midriff and the lower abdomen through her panties allowing my hand to drop down and rub the dark patch beneath her panties. Each time stopping well above where I expected to find her crease, I moved my massage back up to her breasts.

I don't know how long this kept up but she began to breathe noticeably heavier and seemed more comfortable with the roaming of my hands over the private areas of her lovely body. As I moved my hand down her belly again, she shifted on my lap and as my hand came lower, I noticed that my fingers no longer touched the tops of both thighs. I glanced down and saw her legs were spread apart enough for me to put the flat of my hand into her crotch again. I obliged her offer and allowed my fingers to lead into the treasured sanctuary between her legs.

I was determined that if I was to sample the precious gift of her virginity, I should make it the most memorable experience of her life yet. I certainly did not want to hurt her or make this a bad experience in any way.

For many more long minutes, we kept up the routine. Her stroking me until I told her to pause and let me relax a bit and me sliding my hand from her breasts and nipples back into her soft, smooth crotch rubbing her pussy through the ever-present panties. Again she shifted on my lap, ostensibly to get a better grip on things (my hard-on in particular) but she also provided a more accessible avenue between her legs.

Sensing perhaps a new invitation, the next trip down from her breasts to her crotch, I tried slipping my fingers under the waistband of her panties. I felt her stomach muscles tense and heard a sharp intake of breath so I withdrew my fingers and forced them to follow their original route. She relaxed almost immediately and looked up at me almost embarrassed. "I'm sorry," she said softly.

"Don't be," I replied. "I understand you're nervous and I appreciate that. If you want to stop, tell me."

Her only reply was, "Not yet."

She seemed at this point quite comfortable that I would not force her into anything she didn't want and we continued our heavy petting. A little while later, I again tried slipping my finger beneath the waist of her panties as my hand moved south and was met with only a slight reaction. I let my fingers find her pubic hair and just twirl it in my fingers and rub it against her abdomen. I drew my hand back out and up to her nipples again teasing and taunting her chest.

I don't know how much longer we teased each other but each time my hand went a little farther into her panties and finally her reaction ceased as she felt me broach that sacred barrier. Finally, I had to take a break and go to the bathroom to relieve myself. Upon my return, I removed my socks and was now completely naked. She was still in her panties but positioned herself on my lap again a very accommodating position for both of us. She sat on my lap toward my knees with her ankles crossed and facing my right giving her total freedom to torment my raging hard-on with both hands, particularly her right. Likewise, she had her legs spread allowing me unrestricted access (except of course the panties) to her most private body areas. After a few more trips to her nipples and breasts, I allowed my hand to wander down into her panties and beyond the patch of hair on her lower belly.

For the first time, my fingers explored the soft, warm flesh of her pussy lips as she felt for the first time a man's hand on her bare pussy. I brushed my closed fingers over her bare crotch as she tensed slightly from the unfamiliar touch. I kept my hand moving smoothly and gently over her soft, pliable flesh not removing it as before but gently acclimating her to my touch.

I was enthralled with the soft warmth of her pussy and didn't want to stop. After a few minutes of gentle massage of those soft, puffy nether lips, I guided my middle finger along the smooth crease I had found between those soft, sweet lips. I kissed her mouth again pressing my tongue into her mouth. As she responded to my kiss and extended her tongue to me, I pressed my middle finger against her slit and felt the warmth between the lips of her pussy as her moistness allowed my finger to intrude between her nether lips into her most private and guarded treasure. It seems my patience was rewarded for I found her pussy moist and slick as a result of our prolonged teasing and touching. I ran my finger along her slit finding the taut opening of her vagina and pressed against it with the tip of my finger. I withdrew and slid my finger along her opening feeling the little bump of her clitoris.

As I put a little pressure on her clit and began to rub back and forth across it, I felt and involuntary movement of her pelvis pressing her pussy forward toward my finger. A soft moan also escaped her lips as I continued my ministrations. I noticed that she had released my erect cock as if something more immediate had her attention. That was just as well because with this new avenue of stimulation, I couldn't restrain the inevitable with her stroking me as well. I continued my gentle stroking of her slit, tormenting her clit and occasionally reaching down to press the tip of my finger against her opening. A couple of times I managed to insert my fingertip to the first knuckle before her muscular reaction shut off further penetration. I withdrew and continued my attentions to her clit and soft lips. I decided that I really wanted to eat her but that might take some real convincing as bashful as she seemed to be.

I withdrew my hand from her panties and smelled, then carefully licked my fingers. She gave me a funny look but said nothing. She arose and excused herself to the bathroom. She emerged a few moments later with her panties still in place. Bashful to the end, I suppose. As she stopped at the edge of the bed, I put my hands on he hips again as she stood there. This time as I pushed the panties down, she did not resist, but merely averted her eyes from mine. I got to my knees and pulled the panties to her ankles looking straight into her crotch as I did so. She had a nice, lush, full bush of pubic hair that covered her mountain of Venus. I could see telltale patches of skin through the dense growth and at the bottom of her abdomen, I could see her slit but it was partly obscured by her bush.

As I removed the panties, I could clearly see the petals of her lovely feminine flower as she lifted each foot for me. The sight of her naked pussy for the first time renewed my arousal. I brought my hand up against her pussy again and gently inserted my finger between the lips again. She was not so moist as before but I attributed that to the fact that she probably wiped her pussy dry after having relieved herself. As I gently massaged her lower lips, I felt the moisture replenished . She reached down to me and I arose slowly making sure as I did so that my erection would come up between her legs and press against her pussy as I stood. As I expected, I got an expression of surprise as she felt me between her legs probing that virginal portal of her femininity. As I stood completely, my cock was dragged along her slit, through her lush bush and once again along her lower belly. I pulled her to me and kissed her again.

This time, I lay her back across the bed and lay down beside her. Lying on my side, I lifted my head to kiss her again. She responded to my lips forgetting that I had licked her moisture off my fingers earlier and put her hand back on my cock. I put my hand on her thigh and against her pussy once more. Being apparently more relaxed, now, I felt her legs move apart offering freer access to her body. I continued to squeeze and massage her crotch and slip my finger along her slit teasing her clit and probing her vaginal opening.

I could sense her becoming more relaxed. She ceased to tense reflexively as I probed at her pussy with my fingertip. As we continue our explorations, I noticed certain reflexive actions as I touched her. As I rubbed her pussy, she pressed harder against my hand. When I tried to insert a finger, she no longer tightened reflexively but rolled her pelvis toward my probing finger as if trying to help it enter her snug passage.

For the first time, now being in a position making it feasible, I leaned down and took her nipple and part of her breast into my mouth. As I sucked on the breast and nipple, I felt her pussy press against my hand firmly. I transferred my oral attention to the other side and elicited a similar response. I felt her slickness increase. It was much easier to insert my finger as she relaxed more and was now well lubricated. Finally, I felt my finger slip into her to the point where my hand stopped against her. My finger was completely buried in her up to the top knuckle and she expressed no discomfort. Content to stay here momentarily, I slid my finger back and forth gently only partially withdrawing and regaining the same position deep within her virgin territory. As I continued slowly mimicking intercourse with my finger, she began to respond with involuntary pelvic movements.

With my finger still fully inserted, I brought my thumb into contact with her clitoris using my thumb to apply pressure while stroking in and out easily. From the movements of her hips and the copious lubrication I felt, she seemed to be enjoying my attention. She had also become more vocal as her pelvic movements increased with moans and sighs escaping her lips frequently as I continued to probe her tender virginal core. I resumed my oral attention to her nipples and I felt her leg muscles tighten then her abdomen and then her inner muscles clenching at my finger as a strong groan escaped her throat. I don't know if she realized what was happened but I recognized it as a mild orgasm. I looked up at her face and saw her eyes closed, her breathing rapid but slowing and her muscles beginning to relax.

"Oh my! I've never felt like that before!" she exclaimed, her voice conveying almost exhaustion.

"I think you just had a mild orgasm," I told her.

"That was MILD?" she asked, surprised.

"I think so. Your first few times I would expect to be relatively mild. Unless you've masturbated and had orgasms before, you have no way to tell if this was intense or mild for you. I would expect with more experience, they will get better as long as you're with someone who cares enough to try and make you happy as well.

"I'm ready for a little bedtime snack. Do you mind?"

She looked up at me puzzled and asked, "Can I fix you something to eat?"

"No," I replied, "what I want is already fixed and I can get it myself. You just lie still and enjoy."

I arose slightly and kissed her face again. My head drifted down her body again and I kissed her breasts sucking at her nipples again eliciting moans of pleasurable response from her throat. I continued kissing downward to her belly and gave her navel a delicate French kiss. I moved back up to her breasts and nipples teasing awhile longer then started the southward trek toward her navel again, this time wandering a little past. I tormented myself and her with several more of these little roundtrip excursions to divert her attention from my primary goal until the last possible minute. Finally, my last trip ended deep in her pubic jungle and she sat almost straight up instantly as she felt my tongue probe her slit above the clitoris.

"What are you doing?!" she demanded almost indignantly.

I looked up at her and smiled. "Lay back and relax. I told you what I want is ready and I'll get it myself. I'm going to eat you for a little bedtime snack. After where we've been this evening, are you going to stop me now? I certainly hope not. Both of us will miss out on a special treat, especially me!"

"But what are you going to do?" she asked again.

"I told you, I'm going to eat your pussy and try to make you come again. Did you like the feeling before? Would you like to feel that again? I mean to use my mouth to get you there again. Remember when I licked your juices off my fingers before? Well, I like the taste and I want to taste more. Please, lay back and relax and let me do this."

She lay back tentatively against the pillows which she moved under her head and shoulders, apparently so she could watch me. I moved her a little farther up toward the head of the bed and moved between her legs as she lay there. I stretched out on my belly between her legs. I smiled up at her look of apprehension as I moved toward her crotch again.

"Trust me," I said smiling at her.

I brought my hands up between her legs and touched her gently again. As I looked down at her, for the first time, she was exposed clearly to my vision. Her lush bush was quite dense but began to thin as it receded between her legs to line the outer lips of her pussy leaving only a bit of hair below. The hair along her seam was soaked and matted with the product of her earlier orgasm. She emitted a strong though pleasant aroma of arousal still. No longer patient. I lowered my mouth and slipped my tongue between those moist nether lips finding her sweet nectar a delicious reward. I drew my tongue to the front of her slit and found her clit still apparently aroused from the previous orgasm. As I drew her lips into my mouth, I felt the tickle of her pubic hair against my nose and upper lip and a reflexive pelvic roll pulled her pussy against my mouth more firmly. I moved my attention further back until I could probe her virginal passage with the tip of my tongue. She tasted delightful as I continued my pursuits of pleasure.

"Your pussy tastes so wonderful," I said to her, looking into her eyes. The look on her face was still one of incredulity. She seemed to be thinking she couldn't believe that I'm doing this or that she's allowing it.

I went back to my task at hand and ran my tongue along her seam. She seemed to be getting over the shock. She trembled when I licked across her clit. I glanced up to see her eyes were closed and an almost pained expression on her face. She was not quite sure she wanted me to do this but it felt so good, she didn't try to stop me any longer. Occasionally I stopped long enough to grab a tuft of hair between my lips and pull gently. I saw her smile as I pulled another tuft of hair and concluded that she was over the initial shock. I noticed that she was getting noticeably wetter. As I pulled her lips and clit into my mouth once more, I felt the muscle tension building telling me that another orgasm was probably imminent. As I continued, I felt the abdominal contractions that occurred before and as I looked to her face, I saw the contorted expression of pleasure as the crescendo hit her. I felt her legs grasp firmly around my shoulders, her belly muscles clenched pulling her pussy hard against my mouth and she moaned almost a yell as the second orgasm of the night took its toll. After several spasms, she relaxed and her eyes opened, looking at me in amazement. Finally I raised my head lifting my mouth from her pussy letting her see her own juices covering my lower face.

I moved up to her face and lower my face to kiss her. Instinctively, her hand wiped across my mouth before my lips met hers to dry my face. We kissed deeply and long. I felt the warmth of her body beneath me. I reached down between her legs and touched her spread pussy enjoying the warmth I feel there. I tickled her clit again and gently inserted my finger again into her tight little channel. She was relaxed but still very snug.