Business is Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise couldn't sleep, she tossed and turned, until the thought of Gloria crept into her mind. How she wished that Gloria was here to talk to. She would know what to do with an asshole like Mr. Simon. Sitting straight up in bed, she said out loud, "That's it!" Dan wakes momentarily, she pats him and tells him "its ok, honey, go to sleep." She gets up and calls Gloria.

"Good god, do you know what time it is?" Gloria says into the phone, "Who is this?"

"It's me, Denise. Gloria, wake up. I need to talk."

Without giving her all the facts, Denise explains that Mr. Simon has duped her into a situation that she doesn't want to be part of. And that he expects her to be at his place at midnight for sex, or else.

"Ha, I wish I had your problems, Denise, men don't threaten me, I threaten them." Gloria chuckled.

"Be serious, Gloria, I'm in a real fix here."

"I know, Denise, I know. And I have the perfect solution." Gloria says confidently, "Here's what we do...."

Anxiety didn't describe the anguish Denise felt the whole day, Saturday. She fidgeted and was totally consumed by the plan that Gloria had concocted. It was brilliant, but would it work? Could she pull it off? By the evening she was exhausted from the stress of the constant worry. Then the phone rang. It was Mr. Simon reminding her of their date that evening. She was incensed, angry that he would violate her sanctum sanctorum, her home. She steeled her nerves, and resolved to end this tonight.

At eleven thirty Dan was fast asleep and Denise slipped out, started her car and made her way, slowly to Mr. Simon's house. She parked two houses down so as not to be conspicuous, walked up to the front door, and knocked softly. Mr. Simon opened the door wearing a big grin and a smoking jacket, little else.

"Hi, glad you're on time, I've been expecting you." He says.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world." She returned with equal sarcasm.

With a furrow of the brow wondering what she meant by the comment, he invites her in to the living room, motioning to a wine glass on the table and says, "Have a drink, to us, a beginning," Holding his glass in a toast.

"Mmm, this is good." Denise coos, then asks, "Where's the bedroom?"

"Top of the stairs, on the right." He says eagerly.

Let me freshen up and I'll be right there." She says in her best fuck-me voice.

"There's the wash room, I'll just wait upstairs for you." He says pointing, dazed that it was going so well. Damn this is going to be one hell of a fuck, he thought.

Denise turns the water on in the sink, peers out the door, up the stairs to make sure he couldn't see her, then goes to the front door and lets Gloria in, informing her where the bedroom was, she sneaks back, turns the water off and climbs the stairs to the bedroom door. Pushing it open, she pulls her blouse over her head, holding it in front of her breasts she modestly unfastens the bra and reaches with her free hand to the light switch and switches it off.

Denise moves across the room to the bed, reaches forward and feels first one leg then the other, moving up his torso, she feels his bare flesh as it quivers under her touch. She breathes heavily into his waiting mouth and says, "I almost couldn't wait. I had to have you. Now just lie back and enjoy." Denise begins to lick his nipples and draws tiny little circles with her tongue on his chest and stomach, finally, moving down to his erect penis. He was well endowed she thought. Maybe that's where he got his confidence from, she imagined.

She took his penis into her mouth and with a swirling motion of her tongue began to circle the tip with teasing licks from underneath the head to the crown, and then with a thrust, she stroked her hand the full length of his prick. She placed the tip of it in her mouth and very sensuously presses forward until the head was hitting the back of her throat, she gagged, pulled off and coughed, "I'm sorry-gasp-gurrg, I'll be right back." As she got up and went to the rest room, coughed, hacked, and then silently returned to the room.

Mr. Simon smiled as she gagged on his huge male member; he relished the opportunity to gag the most desirable woman in town.

He closed his eyes as she began to swallow his cock again, this time she was much less tender and caring, she was much rougher and it excited him greatly. He was fighting off an orgasm, knowing he wanted this night to last. Just as he tried to pull away from her grip, he noticed her large sagging breasts drag across his thighs. He wondered, what had happened to her firm taught breasts when flashes of light blinded him over and over again. "What the fuck!" He yelled. "Who are you? What are you doing to me?"

"Well, honey, I'm Gloria and I'm gonna fuck your lights out." She says as she maneuvers up to place his penis at the opening of her vagina. Flash, Flash goes the camera that Denise is holding, recording the very sordid affair Mr. Simon is having with the Hair Dresser.

"Oh shit." Is all he can say.

"Honey, as I understand you like to treat little girls rough. Just how much do you like it rough yourself?" Gloria asked as she began to plunge his swollen penis in and out of her pussy.

"Damn," He says, "You guys are gonna get it for this."

"We're already getting it, honey; you had better shut up and listen while Denise explains the rules again to you." Gloria warns him.

Denise begins, saying, "Mr. Simon, you will be required to service us at regular intervals agreed upon by Gloria and myself. You will pay for this opportunity as we see fit. If you break any of our rules, these pictures will be published in the local paper with an admission by Gloria that you two had a torrid love affair behind the back of your doting wife. Do you understand?"

Realizing he was beaten, He just shook his head in the affirmative. And resigned to get what he could from these two women. Besides, this Gloria woman was pretty good at what she was doing. He liked the strong controlling type; it made him feel inferior and vulnerable. Damn, this was getting hot, he thought. This could be a great arrangement.

Denise, feeling somewhat vindicated, moved to the bed, straddled his face and allowed him to lick her clitoris to orgasm, taking a picture or two along the way. As the three of them sucked and fucked the night away, the bond between Denise and Gloria was solidified in a most profound way, Denise just looked into her friend's eyes and said, "Thank you."

Gloria kissed her friend and continued to stroke her new man-meat that Denise had provided her. Thinking how wonderful a person Denise was, she smiled that crooked little smile and came over and over again.

Several weeks had past and Denise returned to her hectic schedule. She had as many customers as she thought she could handle, Gloria had even joined in her weekly meetings on Friday after school with Mr. Simon, it just seemed fair and prudent.

Denise met Gloria and they drove together to Mr. Simon's home, parking down the street to avoid prying eyes they slipped into the house by the back door. Mrs. Simon had a brand new massage and tanning salon appointment at 4 o'clock every Friday, a gift from her loving husband, and would be away for at least an hour.

Mr. Simon met them and avoided their gaze as they chirped a greeting coming through the door. Gloria had relished these rendezvous' with Denise and Mr. Simon, she had Denise on Wednesdays but she had both on Friday, and that fulfilled her needs as nothing had ever done in the past.

Denise strips off the tube top and sports bra she is wearing, stoops to remove her shorts and thong in one motion, and places them neatly on the bureau next to the bed. She then takes a position sitting on the bed propped up against the head board, legs spread wide. Gloria slid naked onto the bed and began to flick her tongue against Denise's clitoris. Mr. Simon moved to the foot of the bed and performed the same actions to Gloria's fully exposed womanhood.

After several minutes of foreplay the trio rearranges themselves so that Denise is on her hands and knees, while Gloria is on her back under Denise in a 69 position. Mr. Simon, fully erect, moves up behind Denise and presses his erection into her vagina and begins stroking in and out. Gloria in concert with Mr. Simon as she continues to kiss and lick Denise's clit. Rapidly achieving her orgasm, Denise presses back against Mr. Simon while pushing down again against Gloria forcefully extending the euphoria she has attained.

Mr. Simon is next, the combined effects of vagina and tongue have the expected result of massive ejaculation. He thrusts wantonly into the sexual cauldron that is displayed before him over and over again. Subsiding, he slows, jerking to a complete halt and falls depleted to the bed.

"Not so fast big boy." Denise states flatly, "You owe Gloria an Orgasm."

Smiling, he says, "Give me a minute."

"You don't have a minute." She retorts, as she moves to hover over him and takes her middle finger, wipes it against her swollen vagina gathering a good amount of vaginal excretion and sperm, then plunging it into his anus. She begins to manipulate his prostate with practiced strokes as Gloria wiggles her way under him, grasping his fleshy manhood and stroking it back to life.

"Oh god." He gasps as the manipulations to his sex organ have its desired effect.

Denise continues to stroke his prostate as He thrusts forward into Gloria's waiting sex. Grinding up to meet his thrusts she quickly takes advantage of his stiffening meat and works feverishly to achieve a climax that has been building from the moment Denise had picked her up that evening.

In a crescendo of eruptions Gloria explodes into orgasm screaming, "Fuck me, god, fuck me."

Later, as they dressed, Mr. Simon asks Denise if she took on new clients by referral. Denise looked sideways at him and wondered who he could be referring.

After a few moments, she answered him, "I suppose if he was married and the good citizen type I might be interested."

"Well how about tomorrow night then?" he asked.

"Gloria are you available?" Denise asks her friend.

"Sorry hon, I've got tickets to Denver this weekend." Gloria explains.

Mr. Simon sees the concern on Denise's face and quickly interjects, "Oh, Denise, you don't need to concern yourself anymore, I'm OK with our arrangement, if you are. I just thought you and my friend could help each other, just as we do."

Thinking he might be right Denise relents and accepts his offer, "OK, tomorrow then."

The women depart and just as they start their car they see Mrs. Simon returning home. Looking at one another they begin to laugh as they drive away.

Saturdays were tough to get away from the family commitments for Denise, and this week it was even tougher. Dan had plans and couldn't watch the kids so she had to call every baby sitter in town before she had one that was free. Finally, she had everything arranged so she could get to Mr. Simon's house for the introduction to the new prospect.

Just as before, she parked down the street and walked up to the back door, walked in and greeted a very excited Mr. Simon.

"Hi." He says, "I'm so glad you're here he's about to have a fit in there."

Denise asks, "Who is he?"

"Denise, he wants to remain anonymous if it's OK with you. I haven't told him who you are either for that matter. He wants to wear a mask initially, at least until he's comfortable." Mr. Simon explains to her.

"A mask, why a mask?" She asks confused.

"He's very well connected in town and thinks this could come back to hurt him, as you might imagine." Mr. Simon answered.

"Hmm," She says intrigued. "This is getting interesting."

"He's in the guest bedroom waiting for you."

"OK, but I want a mask also." She insisted.

Mr. Simon retrieved a scarf from his wife's wardrobe and after cutting eye holes, placed it on Denise securing it firmly. "There." He said, "You're indescribable."

With a giggle Denise mounts the stairs with an eagerness she seldom experienced. At the door to the bed room she halts, listens, and moves tentatively through the doorway into a pitch black oblivion. She senses a presence, but does not speak. She moves to the bed slowly and feels her way onto the foot of it. Someone shifts on the bed and makes a nervous guttural throat sound as if trying to clear something without making any noise.

Denise peels her few clothes off, turns to her secret lover and feels the shape of his torso from just below his chest to his hips. Lingering for a moment, she allows a small giggle before reaching for his man-flesh which was partly erect already, no doubt from the anticipation. She breathes in his scent as she places his penis into her mouth and begins to fellate him. Kneading his thighs, as she strokes him with her mouth, she maneuvers herself between his legs and notices his testicles were large and round, just like her husband's were. Yum, she thought, as she licked them and fondled them, gently rolling them between her fingers.

Denise had him fully erect, but wanted to close the sale if she could so she continued to tenderly administer loving attention to his engorged penis. In moments he was bucking against her throat signaling the impending orgasm building in his loins. In large spurts he empties his semen into her suckling mouth with a shudder, moaning his release.

As Denise continued to suck the last few drops of semen from him, she was instantly aware that he was not softening. What a bonus, she thought, and wasted no time moving up to position herself above his still erect penis. As she pressed downward, he placed his hands, palm down, on her thighs placing his thumbs on either side of her vaginal lips, pulling them gently apart. She pressed more firmly, achieving a modest penetration, withdrawing slightly before pressing herself fully onto his man-mast.

Denise begins to rock back and forth, rolling her pelvis to match his thrusts. She leans forward and listens to the staccato of his breathing. The constant tempo of the thrusts and breathing spins a web of sensual detachment and she feels herself begin to warm all over. Her spine tingles; a glow begins building inside of her stomach, increasing to encompass her entire torso. She utters funny little sounds, sounds that find their way to her mind, as if uttered by someone else. She is enraptured by this unknown lover's secret needs.

She continues to thrust and roll to his staccato breath, focusing intently on just the warm glow that now permeates her entire body, she builds towards her climax carefully, surely. Denise is lost in rapture for the first time with a customer, she doesn't allow this thought to enter her mind, but she is aware that this stranger has her on the edge of a razor thin line between lust and love. A disquieting thought that can't be allowed, not until she has completed what she has determined she needs,,, wants,,, desires to happen.

Just as he reaches for her breasts, and begins to fondle them, she feels the wave rush over her. She clutches him close and pounds her pelvis into his as his swollen member splits her unmercifully, all in rhythm to the staccato breath of her secret lover.

Crying out through clenched teeth, "GOD." Denise comes as she has never come before. It continues as she attempts to keep stroking his flesh deep inside her, trying in vain to keep the orgasm from subsiding, she begins to sob quietly.

He rolls her over without withdrawing from her and begins to work on his second orgasm. Within minutes he is jerking violently to a climax as he blows his seed into her soft warm belly.

The secret lovers hover just above unconsciousness for several minutes as the euphoria subsides and their passion begins to fade. Denise is unconcerned that she has actually made 'Love' with a business associate, she's earned this one she thought as she smiles.

Abruptly, and without ceremony, the lights were turned on blinding both lovers. Squinting, Denise sees Mr. Simon standing in the doorway.

He announces, "My wife will return soon, you two had better be off."

"OK." Both lovers stated simultaneously.

With a giggle Denise looks closely at her lover as he glimpses her.

"Holy shit!" Denise exclaims, "Dan?"

"Denise. What the fuck are you..." He gasps.

Laughing in the doorway, Mr. Simon is red faced and doubled over at the waist, pointing at the two lovers with astounded looks on their faces, saying, "Boy. You two are for the books. I haven't had this much fun since I first fucked Denise myself."

"Fucked Denise?" Dan said with a quizzical look.

"Hell yes, me and half the town I would guess."

"Mr. Simon shut up. Don't listen Dan, I can explain everything." Denise attempted to defend herself.

"Yeah, Dan, ask her how she and her friend make me pay to fuck them for their jollies, while you sit at home with the kids."

"Denise. I think you owe me an explanation."

Denise began to explain the entire business arrangement she had made with the men of the town, and Gloria her hairdresser. She sobbed for the first few minutes, asking for a glass of water, then remembering that Mrs. Simons was to return.

"Don't worry; I've made arrangements for her to be gone all night. Please continue." Mr. Simon said.

Denise explained the entire business plan, down to the last detail, even her insistence that her business partners perform sex while she stood bent over.

This point caught Dan's attention, "You did it standing?"

"Yes."

"Always?"

"Yes. Except for a few times when I was just starting out, and sometimes with Mr. Simon, because Gloria was with me and I felt safe." Denise added.

"But you didn't tonight."

"No. I can't explain it. It was different when you insisted on anonymity."

"Continue." Dan said with a furrowed brow and pursed lips.

"I don't know what else to say."

"Do you enjoy it when you are with Mr. Simon?"

"No, I mean yes, oh I don't know what to say."

"Say how much you love me while you've been fucking other men." Dan raised his voice perceptibly.

"I do love you so, Dan. This is just a business."

"What we did here tonight was not business, unless you do that for all your customers." He said tersely.

"I have to admit I was excited tonight, Dan. But so were you." Then it dawned on Denise, "Wait a minute... What the fuck were you doing here tonight?"

"I...I was..." Dan stuttered.

"You were what, you fuckin' asshole." Denise said setting her jaw and visibly tensing.

"Hold on you two, there is plenty of blame to go around. Especially since there are two naked lovers in a bed where both have had multiple orgasms, to tell the truth I set this up to get even with you, Denise. But I can see how you were right all along, and I was just being too demanding. I had no idea your business was so extensive, or so lucrative." Mr. Simon interceded.

Denise looked at her naked husband and started laughing. Dan's shoulders slumped; he relaxed and began laughing too. Reaching for his wife he pulls her to him and kisses her as if for the first time. Their passion rekindled, they began to arouse one another. Dan's erection poked her in the belly. Looking down to observe the erect intruder, Denise begins to laugh again as she grasps him and begins oral stimulation once again.

Dan plays with her clitoris between his thumb and forefinger. Denise is spread wide as he places first one then two fingers into her with his other hand. At once they both realize that Mr. Simon was still there with the lights on watching.

Dan spoke first, "What do we do about him?" motioning toward Mr. Simon standing in the doorway.

"I don't know, what do you think?" Denise says demurely, unsure of the new rules.

"Mr. Simon, turn out the lights and help me finish what you started." Dan said with a smile.