Busted Wearing Panties Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonyl65
tonyl65
2,372 Followers

I quickly intervened before Emily and Jessica lunged at each other, "That sounds nice Jessica. We would love to spend the day with you two." I shot Emily a look to show that Jessica and I are getting along.

Emily got the message, "You're right, to hell with the day, let's just relax. After breakfast, which looks just wonderful, James and I will clean the kitchen since you two cooked and then we'll change and meet you outside."

Jessica held up her cup of coffee for a toast "To a relaxing day by the pool!"

We finished breakfast, cleaned the kitchen, and then Emily and I went back to our bedroom to change. I was thinking about the day I wore Jessica's bikini all day, but that was out and so was the tip of my cock as my hardon poked out the top of my shorts. When Emily and I walked into our bedroom there was a bag on our bed with a big ribbon on it.

Emily reached out and picked it up, "What on Earth? What did you do James? When did you do this? Is it something naughty?"

I raised my hands in defeat, "Not me. Not that I wouldn't mind the credit."

Emily opened the card and read it aloud, "Dear Parents, thank you for accepting to spend the day with us. We plan on spending the day relaxing. This will give us all a chance for you both to get to know Chris better. I think he's the one. Mom you need to lighten up about your appearance and James needs to lose the young boy skater shorts so I bought you both your new look. See you outside, Jess."

Emily had tears running down her face, "What's wrong sweetheart? That was a nice sentiment, except for the crack about my swimwear." I brought her into a hug.

Emily held me tight, "She called us parents. She finally accepted you and that means she finally let her dad rest. And she may be getting married and growing up. Shit this is a lot for a mother to handle."

I laughed at her, "This is all good stuff. Let's see what's in the bag?" trying to distract her from the emotional letter.

Emily grabbed a tissue from the nightstand then untied the ribbon on the bag. She pulled out a bundle of tissue paper and again I felt my face flush as the de' javu feeling swept over me. But to my relief it was a bright yellow one piece suite for Emily, but it was cut open on the sides and the front. The top was more revealing than a regular one piece. It was actually very erotic the way it was cut like a bikini but still a one piece. I held it up to Emily, "Very nice. Jessica knows how to pick out clothes."

Emily dangled my suit on the tip of her finger. It was similar to Chris' suite but in red, "Still thinking that stud?"

I looked at her, grabbed the suit, "Well you can't hurt her feelings by not wearing her gift. We broke a lot of walls down this week and I am not going to be the one throwing one back up."

I dropped my shorts and wiggled into the red dental floss. My cock was twisted in its little pouch but at least it was covered. I was glad I shaved my pubes off or I would look like Bozo the Clown having tuffs of hair sticking out on either side of my cock.

Emily untied her robe and let it fall to the floor, "You're right James. I just can't be proud right now, I have to support Jess. My life is exactly how I want it and I don't need to be putting up the walls either. I don't know Chris that well and if he's going to be a part of this family then I better accept him with open arms. It's obvious he is not ashamed of his body, and damn well shouldn't be. Jessica hit pay dirt with that one. What a body."

I looked at Emily, "Excuse me, but I AM standing right here. But in all honesty that guy would turn a nun on."

Emily pulled on her suit. Emily is bigger boned with a few extra pounds here and there, but she carries it well and is a striking woman. The suit held up her breast nicely exposing her breast from barely the tops of her nipples, and the sides of her breast were halfway exposed. Her ass was totally exposed with just a small triangle wedge going down from her waist reducing down in between her ass cheeks. The front of the suit was but a tight V shape that almost cut into her pussy to show off the nicest camel toe. I felt my cock unfolding in my pouch, but the nylon kept it from straightening up and popping out.

We both stood in front of the mirrored closet door and I thought we looked pretty hot for 50 something year olds. Emily grabbed a couple of towels and wrapped one around her waist. "I'm not totally comfortable yet, and I don't know Chris well enough to just walk out there, so this will be my compromise until I get more relaxed."

I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and guided her to the backyard, giggling along the way. Emily elbowed me in the side and told me to shut up, which caused us both to laugh louder. We walked outside and were instantly hit with the heat. "WEW! It's hot out here." Emily announced.

Jessica shot us a wolf whistle, "I knew you guys would look hot in those. Drop the towel Mom and let's see your new suit."

Emily blushed, "Oh Jess please. I will in a minute let me get settled."

Chris was slowly swimming the length of the pool. I decided to join him and dove in. Chris and I kept a leisurely pace as we went back and forth across the pool. Emily sat under the umbrella shade and Jessica was on her stomach with her bikini unfastened as they talked. Finally, Emily got up and laid her towel next to Jessica and started to take in the sun with her. Chris and got out of the water and walked towards the girls. We sat in chairs on either side of them. Chris' bronzed body was on display and I wanted so badly to fuck him right now.

Jessica had her head resting on Chris' towel, "You boys are so hot looking, don't you think mom?"

Emily hates being put on the spot but she was unusually relaxed, "Like having our own private Chippendales running around for our private pleasures."

Jessica sat up and tossed her top onto an empty chair. Emily was astonished, "Jessica have you no shame?"

Jessica laughed at her mother, "Really mother? You're a Doctor for Christ sake you've seen naked bodies before. Stop being so motherly and try being a human being. If we were in Europe nobody would think twice and you would be the one overdressed. AGAIN! I want an even tan."

I could see that Emily wasn't pleased but again she conformed to the new founded relationship and wasn't going to be the one to rock the boat, "Fine, but James you can't ogle."

I protested, "Hey, why am I the only one with restrictions. Chris, you can't ogle either." I half-jokingly pushed Chris' shoulder making him tilt over and then he bounced back like a weeble.

Chris was quick to retort, "Two beautiful women, sorry man I can't keep from ogling it's just not in my nature."

We all relaxed and laughed. You could feel the tension lift.

Jessica moved over and sat between Chris' legs and propped her arms up on his legs. Her perky young breasts jutted out as she put them on display. "Well since we are all here we thought we would take this opportunity to announce that Chris and I are officially engaged."

Emily jumped up and ran to her daughter, "Oh baby I'm so happy." Emily looked up at Chris, "Where's the ring sport?"

"It's being sized mother, relax he did it right." Jessica scoffed at her mother.

Emily grabbed Jessica's hands and pulled her up on the ground and gave her a big hug. I stood in line to hug her next. Chris got up and gave Emily a big hug. Jessica and I turned towards them and watched as Chris' body pressed into Emily's. Then Chris reached out to me and we hugged.

Jessica turned to Emily, "Now that is one hot scene, two almost naked men embracing, don't you think?"

Emily was almost out of breath when she said, "Oh my god yes." I could tell, I think we could all tell, that this was stirring some erotic feelings.

Chris and I both had hard cocks as they pressed into each other. I wanted to pull back and kiss him, or drop to my knees and worship his long hard member. Instead I just pushed him into the pool and dove in after him, to conceal our woodies. We came up for air on the other side of the pool and Chris knew what I was up to, "Thanks, that could have been embarrassing."

I grabbed his ass and gave it a squeeze, "No problem it was my pleasure."

We swam back to the girls and jumped out of the water and quickly lay down on our stomachs to 'catch some rays' in reality we both were hiding our cocks. The women continued to chat as I listened.

"Chris and I are looking for a house. I want one just like this, with the ranch style circling around the backyard looking out towards a secluded pool. Chris and I both prefer to sunbathe nude so we get an even tan. Look at my little Greek god how bronze his tight ass is?" Jessica said to Emily.

Emily was forced to check out Chris, who just lay there in the sun, "I can see that. He is quite the specimen. You did good honey. I'm not a prude but I am not nearly as free with my body as you two are. But if I looked like you I might think differently."

Chris was now sitting up on one elbow, "You're kidding me right Emily? You're so much like Jessica, simply beautiful." Chris flashed his green eyes and long black eyelashes at Emily.

Emily batted her hand in the air as to hit his comment away, "You flatter an old woman just to score points."

My turn to show this young Casanova who has the silver tongue, "M, you have a tight slamming body. Your breasts still are firm and supple. You obviously still turn men on." I purposely took this opportunity to force the girls to check out the two hard cocks in front of them.

Emily looked right at Chris' cock and blushed. Jessica smiled "Oh ya look at our boys, they both have nice packages. From what we could see, you boys are overdressed."

Emily slapped Jessica on the shoulder, "Stop encouraging them Jess."

Chris and I looked at each other, smiled, and in unison we bent over and pulled our suits off and tossed them at the girls. Emily gasped as Chris stood back upright. Chris and Emily blushed a bit and we all laughed at each other. Jessica wasn't going to let the momentum slow for a second as she shimmied out of her barely there bikini bottom. Her perfectly shaved pussy was so beautiful. Emily was looking from one body to the next as all of our eyes told her the same thing, 'your turn'.

Emily turned her back to us and it looked as if she was going to leave. Jessica hurried to grab Emily by the shoulders from behind. "Oh mother it's just the human body would you lighten up?"

Jessica continued to coax Emily as she was also slowly pulling down her bathing suit, "Your body is gorgeous. We are going to sit out here and enjoy the sun and the pool. Let's lose the inhibitions and be adults."

Emily stood there and allowed Jessica to pull her bathing suit down her body. As Jessica pulled down Emily's suit Chris and my cocks started to rise. Jessica shot us both a look and we retreated back into the pool. When Emily stepped out of her suit she crossed her arms over her chest. Jessica grabbed her hand and pried her arms down as she escorted her to the steps of the pool. These two visions of naked beauty walked slowly into the water. Chris and I kept to the deep end of the pool and let Jessica work on Emily.

"See mom, nobody is concerned with the outer attire. Just be yourself and enjoy the day and company. You need to work on your confidence and stop hiding behind clothes."

Emily slowly melted into the water and swam to the edge of the pool, "I am confident, it's just that I don't know Chris well enough and I didn't think getting to know him meant that I would be getting to know ALL about him. I think your psychology courses are making you too analytical."

"I think it is the opposite, my studies are showing me how liberating I should be. Clothes are just an outer shell that you can hide behind or use to accentuate your feelings. When Chris and I are home alone no clothes allowed."

Jessica then lowered her voice to a whisper so that neither of us guys could hear, "Unless of course Chris wants to accentuate his feelings and slips on a little negligée and prance around like a little slut."

Emily gave a quick look at Jessica and started to laugh as she whispered into Jessica's ear, "Oh my god, so does James." They both laughed out loud forcing Chris and I to look at each other with the "We're the butt of a joke" look and eye roll.

I could tell that Emily was becoming more relaxed so Chris and I got back out of the pool and went back to sunning ourselves, on our backs.

I was lying closest to the pool, with Chris on the other side of me furthest away from the pool. I could barely make out what the girls were talking about in between the giggles, but I did hear some juicy stuff.

"Oh ya, when Chris dresses up as a slut he loves to be fucked with my strapon. His ass is so fucking tight. I love to hold onto it and really pound into him. I can fuck his cum right out of him." Jessica was really spilling the beans on poor ol' Chris.

"Jessica you shouldn't be telling me this, I have a hard enough time looking at Chris naked. Now I'm thinking of you standing behind him and taking it like a man...a WO-man." The laughing got loud again.

"How did you ever get him to agree to that? I'm jealous and I feel bad that I'm jealous of my own daughter. But I am." Emily confided to Jessica.

"I have always been a little dominant, but when I started to finger his ass and he didn't object, well one thing lead to another. I started out with my finger. I then used a dildo on myself in front of him. He was so turned on that I offered him to lick my juices off of it. It was like watching him suck a cock. I was so fucking horny and turned on myself that I started to use my fake cock to spank his ass and then I ran it up and down the crack of his ass. When I touched his tight little rosebud he came all over himself. I scooped up his cum with the dildo and made him suck it off."

I don't think Emily realized that she was playing with her pussy. I know Jessica did because she continued her story, "Chris is such a good lover and will try anything, as it should be. I asked him if I could fuck his pretty little ass and he was eager to try it. I laid him on his back, lubed him up, and slowly took his cherry. Watching his eyes roll behind his head as I shove my cock into him made me cum before he did. Now I have a strapon that inserts into my pussy as well so we can both enjoy the ride. He loves getting fucked. He doesn't know it yet but my next fantasy is to see him with a guy."

"Jessica, aren't you afraid of him leaving you for a guy? Or of getting a diseases? STDs are contracted through casual sex." The Doctor has spoken.

"We're not stupid. Having a committed relationship is based on trust and honesty. I'm bi and I hope Chris will be too but we aren't sleeping around. I had one experience with a coed at school and Chris has not had any man-on-man experiences. We want it to be special, someone we know, and can trust. We are looking for a couple that wants all four of us to play together and be mutually monogamous with each other." Jessica all but said she wants Emily and me.

Emily looked at her, "That seems like an impossible order. It sounds like you have a healthy enough relationship why bring in others to screw it up? Too much drama."

Chris got up and walked back towards the house, "I'm going to get us all some refreshments."

The girls got out of the water and walked over to the umbrella table and sat down. I heard Jessica tell Emily, "Every time I see that ass I get dripping wet."

I was surprised when Emily agreed with her, "That is one fine ass, so firm and tight. I don't know how you keep your hands off it either."

I chimed in, "Once again, I'm right here."

Jessica reached over and patted my thigh, a little too close to my cock, "You have a nice ass too James. You can't tell me that Chris' body does nothing to you? He said you had a nice body."

My cock started to harden as it unfolded on my lap. Jessica let her hand linger which added to my excitement. Jessica continued to lightly stroke my thigh as my cock continued to rise. "We're looking for sexual partners, not emotional ones, a couple to offer changes from our regular sex life."

Emily interjected, "I can see how sex can become mundane after a while no matter how much you spice things up. I get it."

"Do I really have to say it again? Jeesh" I said exasperated.

Jessica ran her hand down my thigh before lifting it back onto her own lap. The women laughed again. Chris arrived with a tray of mimosa's and a half hard cock bouncing across the yard. My cock became hard as a rock as I watched him walk towards us.

Jessica made a point to let Emily know, "See mom, James is watching Chris' chiseled body and big cock walk across the yard and it's turning him on. Nothing wrong with expressing his feelings when you see an obvious sexual being like Chris."

Emily to my rescue, "He is one fine looking man. If I wasn't dripping wet and had a cock I would be sporting a boner. MMM, MMMM, Damn Good." We all laughed as Chris walked up and offered us our drinks.

Chris handed me a drink and asked, "What did I miss, you all are having such a good time?"

I wasn't going to hide it anymore and just lay there with a hardon. I wasn't even going to hide glances at Chris I just stared along with the girls. "They are laughing because I sprung wood watching you cross the yard. They would be just as hard if they had cocks as nice as ours." I gave my cock a couple of strokes to make my point.

Chris floored us all, "Two beautiful women and a hunk of a guy all naked in front of me, I can't tell you how hard it's been not to get hard. Now that I see your cock nice and hard I won't hold back." As he spoke his cock continued to rise.

"See? We can all appreciate a beautiful body." Jessica was quick to point out.

Emily got up, took a long drink from her glass and announced "I have to go inside and freshen up."

I leaped up, "I'll join you. I have to drain the lizard as well."

Emily smacked my ass, "Show some class James." We walked off across the yard and to our bathroom.

We no sooner turned the corner to our bedroom when Emily ran me to the bed and jumped on my semi erect cock. "Get it hard baby I need to get fucked now. This is way too much for me. I am so fucking horny."

I quickly grabbed Emily's breast and brought it to my mouth. My cock was drenched with her pussy juice as I got instantly hard. I lifted Emily up and onto my cock. I slipped right inside. The heat was unbearable. Emily was sitting on my cock leaning forward as I sucked and bit her nipples.

"Oh ya bite them baby. MMMMM. Seeing you naked next to Chris was such a turn on. Chris is gorgeous. I wanted to see you make out. I wanted to see you suck his cock. I'm so bad, but it's making me so fucking horny. Oh god I'm going to cum already."

I was going to push her over the edge and let her know I want it to, "You saw how hard I got looking at Chris. MMMMMM, I wanted to take him in my arms and press my body to his. I want to kneel in front of him and take that cock in my mouth. I want to taste his cum, drink it like I do mine. MMMMM."

Emily was so wet, "Would you fuck him James? Jessica fucks Chris in the ass with a dildo and he likes it. OH shit, mmmmm. Would you fuck him with your cock baby, stick your big fat cock in the tight slut boy's ass. OHHHHHHH."

"Oh ya, I want you to watch my cock going in and out of that tight ass. I want to squeeze his tight cheeks as I pound my cock into him."

"Yes James fuck him for me. Do you think you would let him fuck you too baby? OH gooooddddd. It would be so hot to see you get fucked James."

"Is that what you want M? You want to see that hunky man with his big cock spread my ass and put his cock inside me? You want him to bust my cherry? You want to see me being fucked by a man M? Have him cum deep inside me and make me his bitch? OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!"

tonyl65
tonyl65
2,372 Followers