Buster's Story Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie would have smiled if her mouth wasn't so full. While not as long as some, David made up for it in girth. She continued to suck and lick him until the first drop of cum slid across her tongue. Then she sat up and moved forward to kiss David.

David pulled her up on his lap and let her slide down onto his cock. It felt good and before long, they moved in a rhythm that worked for them. Marie's muscles tightened around his cock. David cupped and squeezed her breasts as he came deep inside of her.

"Ahh..." he moaned softly.

Marie growled deep in the back of her throat, her muscles pulling his orgasm and bringing on her own. They stiffened in pleasure, David just a little ahead of Marie. When the two of them finished shuddering, they curled up and went to sleep.

"What you think them babies?" asked Brian as he cuddled Natalie in bed. They too had decided to nap. Or at least go to bed.

"They be more like that Jelka. She still so shy, like Wolf Girl and that Estelle what married Quintus. That Rose has a tail, you see?" said Natalie.

"Aye. Just a nub, but both have deep dimples on the spine. Jus glad Jelka live. I worry," said Brian.

"You and Alexander worry. I see that. Smell that," said Natalie hugging her mate.

"Aye," said Brian. He pulled Natalie close to him and they were soon asleep.

*

1951

The children ran around the truck as Alexander tried to pack the last of the belongings. Kent, David, Marie, and three or four others lent a hand. He'd found work in Calgary and finally convinced Jelka that they should move. Ross and Rose would start school in the autumn.

"You make sure you send us your address as soon as you're settled," Natalie told Jelka.

"Aye. It a bit scary, move to big city," said Jelka softly.

"You'll be okay. We'll visit you and the twins will enjoy school. Most of all, Alexander needs to get back to being a silversmith," said Natalie.

"Aye." Jelka fingered the fine chain she wore around her neck. It was a sliding loop necklace and at the base of the loop was a rose as the catch. "Aleksandr, he a good silversmith, don' need work with those trees no more."

Natalie nodded. A huge timber had skittered on the saw at the mill and three men had died. Alexander had lost part of his leg. Luckily David had been able to save his life. If it had just been her, he might have died. It still took some getting use to though to see Alexander shift and run as a three legged wolf. She hugged Jelka and then helped round up the twins.

"You take care of that Jelka, those twins," said Brian. He hugged Alexander and thumped him on the back. "I miss you."

"I'll miss you too," said Alexander. He got into the cab of the truck carefully. His wooden leg and the 'foot' Kent had made him worked the clutch just fine, but it took a little finesse to get seated. He started up the truck and shifted into first gear. He and Jelka waived as they headed out of town and north to Calgary. He looked in the rearview mirror and saw that over thirty people still stood there waiving. Looking at Jelka, he saw the tears running down her face.

"It'll be okay Jelka," he said.

"I know. It jus' so hard to leave Aleksandr."

He nodded and drove on.

*

Brian, David and Natalie sat on the porch as Marie got beer for everyone. She handed out glasses and then sat down next to David.

"It been a long summer," said Brian.

"Aye. So many leaving," said Natalie.

"Too many jobs, new opportunities and money to be made," said David. Families had been leaving the area for British Columbia, Montana and Wyoming or heading north to Alaska. Over 150 at last count, not including Alexander's family.

"Aye. Plus, so many of the men go that Koren battle. I guess you go next?" asked Brian. He'd noticed David listening to the radio and reading the papers.

"Jus' tell him. He no kill you for wantin' to go," said Marie. They'd had a long discussion about it and at 28, she was itching to travel and see a bit more of the world and recognized David's desire to travel. "An before you ask Papa, I tell him it okay."

David looked at Marie and then back at Brian. He took a deep breath. "Yes, I was considering enlisting. I'd need some papers though, and hadn't figured out how to get them. Last time it wasn't an issue. I just enlisted as David Abrams Jr. and changed a few dates."

"You wan' be my nephew? That fool Andre get himself killed that sawmill. He 30, been to University that Toronto, learn some medicine. Natalie, she no file death papers. Din' see no reason as there were no family," said Brian.

Natalie nodded. "I have his papers. Birth certificate, all that stuff he leave his cabin."

David blinked. He never thought that it would be this easy. Modern society was making it more difficult for him to change identities. "Really? You'd do this for me?"

"He don' tell you, but we talk about this since Quintus and George leave with their cousins. He wan' ask you go take care of them dumb wolves never been no war, but din' want get cross of you or Marie," admitted Natalie with a smile. "An at 56, he too damn old go that war. I won' let him."

Brian smiled sheepishly and nodded. "She is ver' persuasive. You go look after those boys mine? Keep them safe?"

"Aye Brian," said David. The four of them sat on the porch and finished their beer.

*

David became Andre Paquet, 32 years old. Everyone around him started calling him Andre which helped him slip into character. Marie drilled him in his new life details as she cut his hair.

"My grand-mere, she Celia. My papa, he Joaquin, die that Great War. Maman she Yvonne. Die in 1938 that flu. I stay home WWII an help raise my sisters Rose and Rachel," he recited. It was difficult to speak Metis all the time, but he heard it every day.

"Better," said Marie. You get this. Good thing that Andre such a fool never go to that WWII. Otherwise, this be much more trouble." She finished dusting the hair off of 'Andre', and ran the bath. When it was full, they both climbed in to soak. They talked and washed.

"You know, come twenty years from now, you can be that David Abrams III. Son of Marie Davy and David Abrams Jr.," she said as she stroked his legs.

"You trying to tell me something?" he asked looking at her a little more intently.

"Non, All this time, we fuck like crazy and never no baby. But, in twenty years, you need a new identity. New life. Easy say I had baby. Easy say what his name is. Natalie, she make them certificates all time. Canada no care," she said. "Sides, If I was gonna have a baby, you think I let you leave?"

David smiled, and reached out to caress her face. "No, you'd tell me. And if you did, it would be the first baby of mine in over a 100 years. I wouldn't leave." He stood up out of the bath and after wrapping a towel around his waist, helped Marie out of the tub. They went to their room to snuggle and make love.

Marie took David's cock in her hand and stroked him until he was hard. David caressed Marie and pulled her up to him so that he could finger her. As his fingers stroked her clit, she turned and wrapped her lips around his cock. When he couldn't take it any more without exploding, he tickled her ribs and she pulled off.

"You... brat," she laughed.

David smiled and pulled her to her knees. He moved between her legs and slid his cock inside. Hands on hips, he started a slow stroke that increased as the pleasure deepened. It wasn't long before they moved at a ball slapping pace that had Marie moaning and growling. David gripped harder and in a gasping moan, came hard and deep. Marie came seconds later. Half shifted, Marie wiggled until she sent aftershocks up his spine. Her muscles gripped and pulled until he thought he'd pass out. Finally, she let go of him and the two of them curled up on the bed.

"What you miss most?" she asked quietly as they lay in bed recovering.

"Oh, the way you curl up nose to tail when you shift, or maybe the way you snore," he teased.

"Snore! You bastard! I don' snore!" she said thumping him on the chest.

"Alright! Alright! You don't snore. I will miss the wild crazy sex. I'll miss the sight of you running in the moonlight and I'll miss our easy going relationship," David said kissing her. He held her tight and could feel her shudder as she cried. Tears hit his chest.

"I'll miss you. Jus' don' you die that war. Come back, see me," she said.

"I will. I will," he said as they drifted off to sleep.

Two weeks later, Marie drove him and some of the other young men from the town to the train in Lethbridge. Everyone promised to help Andre keep in character. As they boarded the train, Andre gave his cousin one last kiss goodbye and promised to write as the train pulled out of the station.

12