Busty Adventures of Brittany Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy thrusted into Cherri a few more times and pulled his pussy juice soaked cock from her snatch. Kristen immediately sucked Tommy's big dick between her lips. She bobbed her mouth up and down his slimy shaft.

Cherri climbed off of Brittany and began to lick and suck the pussy juices off Tommy's balls.

Tommy felt another load ready to blow.

"Oh God! Here I cum!" cried Tommy.

This time, Kristen removed her mouth off Tommy's dick and she and Cherri positioned their heads underneath his throbbing member. Cum gushed from Tommy's cock and shot across Kristen and Cherri's face. Tommy jerked his cock and made sure they both got plenty of his cum.

Danielle had a massive orgasm and came all over Brittany's face. Brittany lapped up Danielle's cum and swallowed the rest.

Tommy rubbed his cum-gooey cock all over Cherri and Kristen's gooey faces. His cock hardened again at the sight of Danielle mounting Brittany's face.

"Ohhh! I want to fuck your dick next Tommy," moaned Kristen, as she wiped Tommy's cum off her face.

Brittany and Danielle got up off the bed and Kristen pushed Tommy onto it. His cock throbbed and continued to grow hard. Kristen straddled Tommy's legs and sat her dripping-wet cunt onto his cock.

"Ohhhh Tommy! I had no idea," moaned Kristen, as she pressed her hands on his chest and began to pounce up and down on his hard member.

Kristen's round bubbly ass slapped off Tommy's quivering thighs and the other girls watched as her pussy swallowed his big juicy meat whole.

The bedsprings felt like they were about to give in due to the impact of Kristen slamming her wet cunt down onto Tommy's cock. Kristen's big sweaty tits leaped from her chest as well and slapped violently against one another. Her moans and cries signaled the end of her ride.

Tommy grabbed Kristen's plump ass and squeezed it hard. He lifted his ass up off the bed and thrusted his cock in and out of Kristen's pussy, as a massive orgasm hit her body and Kristen started to cum.

The girls watched as Kristen's cum poured down Tommy's thrusting cock and bouncing balls. Tommy fingered Kristen's asshole to add more pleasure. Kristen's pussy continued to be drilled at Tommy's large man meat, as she finished cumming.

Tommy stopped thrusting and let Kristen lift herself off his dick. His cock was soaked in Kristen's juices and cum. Kristen laid next to Tommy and buried his head between her slippery jugs.

Danielle climbed on top of Tommy's wet cock and sat down on it with her back facing him. Tommy's clammy hands immediately reached up and cupped Danielle's massive double D cups. He squeezed and mauled her delicious breasts, as he started to thrust his already cum-glistening cock in and out of her swollen pussy.

Tommy slammed his cock into Danielle's pussy so hard, that his balls slammed up against the open mouth of her womb.

Cherri and Brittany kneeled on opposite sides of Tommy and Danielle. Their enormous melons slapped against Danielle and Tommy's glistening thighs. Brittany and Cherri closed their lips around Danielle's precious nipples.

Brittany rolled Danielle's nipple against and under her tongue. Cherri sucked up Danielle's big puffy areola, while sucking on her nipple.

Both Brittany and Cherri rubbed their middle fingers against Danielle's clitoris, as Tommy's huge prick thrusted in and out of her redden pussy.

"Oh Fuck! Oh Jesus! Ohhhhhhh DAMN!" cried Danielle, as a massive tingling feeling surged through her sweaty and exhausted body.

Trishelle buried her head between Tommy and Danielle's thighs. She licked and sucked the pussy juices of Tommy's bouncing balls. Trishelle then sucked on Tommy's thrusting shaft, each time it emerged from her twin sister's cunt.

Tommy's cock had popped out of Danielle's wide pussy and Trishelle engulfed his rod between her lips. She sucked and slurped up all the cum and pussy juices.

"Hmmmm! Trishelle. Holy FUCK!" moaned Tommy.

Kristen continued to beat and batter Tommy's face with her D cups, while Brittany and Cherri sucked Danielle's big breasts and fingered her juicy cunt.

Trishelle took Tommy's cock from between her lips and stroked it. Trishelle planted her mouth against her sister's pussy and began eating her out.

"Ahhhhhh Trish! Hmmmmm!" moaned Danielle. "I want some more cock."

Trishelle removed her head from Danielle's pussy and inserted Tommy's slobbered down cock. Tommy resumed drilling and thrusting his cock between Danielle's soft pussy folds.

Danielle hit her climax and came all over his dick and balls. Brit and Cherri gave Danielle's tits one last lick and suck before she removed herself off Tommy's soaked nut sack.

"Ahhhh! I need to cum," cried Tommy, as he stroked his moist dick.

Brittany crawled between Tommy's legs and flopped her mammoth F cups onto his drenched thighs. She bended her head down and bobbed her mouth up and down his fuck tool. Brittany could taste and smell Danielle's cum, soaked all over Tommy's crotch flesh and pubes. They glistened with all the girls' cum except Brittany's.

Brittany rocked her upper body back and forth, which made her enormous orbs drag up and down his thighs. Her huge nipples poked into his skin and his balls were squished between her cleavage.

Tommy arched his back, which stuffed Brittany's mouth with his entire 9 1/2-inch penis. Tommy exploded in Brittany's mouth. Brittany swallowed much of Tommy's cum as she could. Some of his thick jizz, leaked from between her lips and trailed down her chin.

The twins kneeled behind Brittany and smacked her large ass and rubbed her sweet cunt.

"Damn! This cunt is ready for some fucking," said Trishelle, as she teased Brittany's clitoris with her tongue.

Danielle followed her sister and licked away at Brittany's enlarge clitoris. The twins battled over Brittany's clit with their tongues.

Cherri and Kristen stood behind a twin and plugged their assholes up with some fingers. They finger fucked the twins, while they teased Brittany's clitoris and Tommy squeezed Brittany's monstrous knockers onto his limp wet cock. His hands were overflowed by the mass of Brittany's boobs.

Brittany's F cups completely obscured his cock, but Tommy could feel his cock growing against the tender, pillowy flesh of Brittany's breasts.

"I've always wanted to feel these things. God Brit! They feel so good," moaned Tommy, as he pulled and stretched Brittany's large nip from her hanging titties.

The twins removed their mouths off Brittany's pussy and started making out with Cherri and Kristen.

Brittany lifted her tits up off Tommy's crotch and she dragged them up his stomach, his chest, and ballooned his head between them. Tommy's entire head vanished between them. All while Brit held his cock and shoved it between her cunt lips.

Tommy used every ounce of strength he had left to enjoy Brittany's breasts. He sucked and licked her salty sweat before in her cleavage.

Brittany pounded herself up and down Tommy's member. Her tits flopped and bounced in Tommy's face. Tommy devoured Brit's tits. He left no skin on her fun bags dry. He sucked her nipples like he was a newborn baby. Tommy wanted milk to flow from Brittany's nipples in the worse way. But Tommy settle for Brittany's sweat pouring off her massive balloons instead.

Brittany locked her feet under his thighs and lifted her body up. Brit held onto Tommy's knees, as he held onto her meaty hips. Her pussy had overwhelmed Tommy's hefty tool.

Tommy saw the lust on Brittany's flushed face. The beads of sweat that dripped off her bowling ball like flopping titties. Tommy squeezed Brittany's hefty knockers and couldn't held back any longer. Tommy blow his massive and final load up into Brittany's hairy pussy.

"Ohhhh BRITTANY!!! I LOVE YOU!" moaned Tommy, as he arched his back and buried his cock deep within Brittany.

Brittany was shocked to feel Tommy's cum gush deep between her pussy walls. Even more shocked to hear Tommy say the words, "I love you".

Brittany arched her back and started to cum in a massive orgasm. Her cum poured all over Tommy's dick, balls, and thighs.

Tommy continuing to thrust and cum inside Brittany. His cum overflowed from Brittany's pussy and poured down his balls and thighs.

Meanwhile on the floor, the twins rubbed their cunts against Kristen and Cherri's cunts and they all came in unison with Brittany and Tommy. The entire house filled with nothing but loud moans, groans and cries from the many climaxes and Brittany's room smelt like a large soak vagina.

A few minutes had passed and all the heavy breathing had stopped. Tommy lied in the middle of Brittany's bed, with Brittany lying on top of him. Her gigantic mounds completely covered his chest. Kristen lied on one side of Tommy, while Trishelle lied on the other. Cherri and Danielle were bunched up on opposite sides of Trishelle and Kristen. Everyone was still naked and sticky from the massive orgy.

While the girls were asleep, Tommy had opened his eyes and thought everything was a dream. He smelt the sweat and cum on the bed sheets and felt Brittany's voluptuous body on his skinny body, and knew he had just received a going away present, in which he would never forget...

12