Busty Space Pirates Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you again for this Carmen," said Harry, groaning slightly as Carmen began to jerk her hand up and down on his thick shaft, the motion causing her ample tits to jiggle slightly inside her top, drawing Harry's gaze.

"This is our secret," Carmen told him warily. Her hand stroked his hard cock faster and faster. "Don't tell anyone about this please."

"Of course," Harry agreed with a moan as her wonderfully soft hands caressed him.

Carmen continued to vigorously masturbate the happy looking dwarf, after about five minutes or so her arm got tired so she switched sides. To be honest the way his balls were swollen she hadn't expected him to last half the time he already had, and there was no sign of him finished soon either, in fact it almost felt as if his cock had softened slightly.

"Are you close?" Carmen asked hopefully.

"No, I'm sorry," apologized Harry. "Perhaps some extra stimulation would help?"

"Extra stimulation?" asked Carmen suspiciously, halting her stroking of his cock.

"Sorry, but could you take off your top? I think seeing your breasts would help a bit." Harry suggested.

"No Harry I'm a doctor, we have to keep this clinical!" insisted Carmen, resuming the pumping of her hand on his cock.

Harry shrugged, he wasn't sure of Carmen's definition of clinical but was pretty sure that giving the patient a handjob had already pushed her outside it. After another five minutes Carmen stopped again.

"Okay, but keep your hands to yourself," she told him. With that the buxom doctor peeled her golden top up over her head, her massive Double D's tumbled free, unfettered by a bra. They looked fantastic, large and perfectly round spheres, topped by small dark nipples and no sign of any sag.

"Wow! You've got a great rack!" Harry blurted out, unable to help himself. They were only a little smaller than Holly's but looked equally fantastic.

Harry reached out for one of Carmen's tits but she slapped away his hand. "I said no touching!"

"Sorry," the dwarf apologized.

Carmen took hold of Harry's cock with both hands, her arms very tired by now. She was encouraged as she felt it harden more as the horny little dwarf gazed at her now naked tits. The medic resumed jerking at Harry's cock, now with both hands wrapped around the thick shaft. Her tits jiggled even more enticing now they were bare, and Harry was almost hypnotized by the quivering melons.

Another five minutes and Harry still hadn't cum, the dwarf, sensing Carmen's defenses faltering, reached out and cupped his hand over one of Carmen's swinging breasts. This time the doctor didn't stop him, her arms were burning and she regretting starting this and just wanted him to get off as soon as possible. Harry moaned slightly and gave Carmen's big tit a squeeze.

"Oh that's good!" he groaned, urging Carmen faster as he pinched her nipple and then lifted his other hand up so he had a tit in each hand. The dwarf new he was getting close to cumming but didn't want Carmen to know, he wanted to push her just a little further. "Put it in your mouth," he told her.

"What?" asked Carmen in shock.

"Put it in your mouth, just the tip, it'll push me over the edge," Harry promised and he fondled Carmen's lovely breasts.

"No! I'm not a whore!" she snapped, stopping her pumping on his cock.

"Sorry," apologized Harry. "It just hurts so much and I can feel I'm so close. Just a bit more to finish me off."

"Okay, but warn me when you cum."

Carmen had a rather angry expression on her face, but to Harry's surprise she leant over his lap and opened her mouth, taking the end of him between her lips and sucking. As soon as her lips closed over the end of Harry's cock pulsed and started shooting. At the same time he bucked his hips up off the table and rammed his cock all the way into Carmen's mouth, grabbing the top of her head and forcing her head down. The horny dwarf gave a cry of pleasure as he came in Carmen's mouth, his cock thrusting over her tongue and squirting his load into her mouth.

Carmen had no choice but to swallow. She gulped rapidly as his huge load of cum filled her mouth, weeks of pent up sexual energy shooting from Harry's penis. The doctor tried to pull her head free as her mouth filled but Harry held her strong, bucking his cock up between her lips and practically fucking her face as he unloaded.

"Oh fuck that's so good!" he gasped.

Once his load was spent he finally let go of Carmen's head. The buxom doctor lifted her mouth off his dick and coughed and sputtered for air. She spat out what little of Harry's load was still in her mouth, most of it she had been forced to swallow.

"I said to warn me!" Carmen said angrily to Harry.

The dwarf ignored her protest,. "That feels so much better Carmen!" Harry told her happily, reaching down to rub his slightly tender balls. "You're an incredible doctor."

Carmen blushed a little, some of her anger deflating at the compliment, "Thank you."

12