Busty Space Pirates Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,745 Followers

Jim grinned broadly, "Suck it for me babe."

Kelly groaned inwardly, but nevertheless she reached out and unzipped the front of Jim's trousers and fished out his hard cock. He was about average in length, and not yet fully erect. Kelly ran her soft hand up and down his shaft a few times, briefly remembering seeing the crude mechanic stuffing his cock into her friend Carmen's mouth whilst she sucked Billy's cock.

"Okay," Kelly agreed, still stroking him. "I'll suck your dick, but just this once, don't get used to it. I'm only doing it because we need to get that computer fixed."

"Thank you," Jim said with a smile. "Just this once, I promise. Now get sucking."

Kelly leant over into Jim's lap and fed his cock between her full lips. The mechanic gave a deep groan of pleasure as Kelly's mouth wrapped around the end of his cock and she began to suck.

"That's nice!" he moaned, one hand running through Kelly's short blonde hair as she took more of him into her mouth and sucked heavily. Keeping his cock trapped between her lips, Kelly shuffled around on her knees in front of him, to get a better angle for her oral assault. Her heavy tits pressed into the inside of Jim's thighs as Kelly pressed against him and start to take his cock deep into her mouth, her head bobbing rapidly over his lap.

Keeping one hand on the top of Kelly's head to guide her movements, Jim reached under her body with the other hand to squeeze one of her big tits through her top. Her heavy boob felt just as good as when he'd last groped it in the bar. It had cost him a shot of rum for that last grope, but this time it was free and he took maximum advantage, roughly squeezing and pinching at her huge F-cup sweater bumps as she sucked his throbbing cock.

"Billy was right," said Jim with a groan as Kelly's head bounced rapidly up and down over his lap, he looked down to watch the sight of his cock disappearing between her full lips each time she moved down in his lap. "You suck a mean cock." Jim now moved both hands to the top of Kelly's head and he pushed her down his shaft. Kelly gagged slightly as the mechanic's cock pushed part the entrance into her throat, but she managed to relax and take him down her. Jim kept pushing under her lips were sealed around the base of his cock and her nose was buried in his pubic hairs. "Oh God!" he groaned, holding her head down in his lap with his cock lodged all the way inside her mouth.

Jim then let her go and she quickly backed right off his cock, gasping for air.

"Again!" Jim said, grabbing the top of her head and pulling her mouth back onto his cock. Kelly resisted for a moment, catching another lungful of air before she relaxed and let Jim pull her back down his cock. Her lips parted and the middle-aged space pirate pushed his cock into her mouth, sliding it across her hot tongue and pushing the head into her throat. Jim's hips hunched up off his seat slightly as he tugged Kelly down by her ears, forcing his cock once again into her throat, buried to the hilt within that wonderful mouth.

Kelly shook her head gently and swallowed, her throat clamping onto Jim's cock.

"Oh shit!" groaned Jim, his shaft suddenly surging. Cum burst from the end as Jim let out a loud groan. The first rope shot straight into Kelly's stomach, she quickly backed off so that just the head was in her mouth. Her lips wrapped tightly around his cock as another rope of cum shot out from the end of his dick and splashed across her tongue. Jim writhed in his seat as Kelly drank down his load, her mouth gently rocking back and forth, milking his sperm from the hard shaft.

Jim wrenched his cock free from Kelly's sucking mouth with one hand and with the other he grabbed a handful of her hair, holding her head still. His hand was a blur on the shaft of his cock and he let out a low groan as he forced out another few spurt of cum, splashing them over Kelly's pretty face.

"Oh fuck that was good!" Jim moaned when he was finally spent. He sunk back in his chair as Kelly glared at him, her face covered in cum.

Jim winked at her and then tapped two buttons on the computer keyboard.

"Targeting computers fixed," he said with a grin.

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,745 Followers
12