Busty Space Pirates Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,766 Followers

"And definitely real unfortunately," added Pete.

Red frowned, remembering that Holly was still winning their bet. The last thing Red wanted was to be the cause of Holly receiving any pleasure. "Was there any more to the bet?"

Pete paused, frowning in thought.

Red's eyes narrowed suspiciously. "Are you just making this up as you go along?"

Pete hurried shook his head. "No, no. I'm just trying to remember. That's right. Holly bet you couldn't deep throat me."

Red smiled smugly at this. "Oh I can definitely deep throat you."

"You have to take it all," said Pete warningly. "Lips touching my ballsack. Otherwise it doesn't count."

"No problemo," replied Red confidently. Lex was always very complimentary of her cocksucking skills, and she'd deep throated him on numerous occasions. "Get that thing out big boy," she said to Pete as she dropped to her knees in front of his chair, determined to triumph in this challenge.

Pete pulled his golden trousers down around his ankles, exposing his penis and rather skinny hairy legs. His cock was limp, although slightly swollen; he was clearly somewhat aroused from groping Red's substantial knockers.

"It has to be hard or it doesn't count," advised Pete.

"And I suppose you want me to do the work getting it up?" asked Red.

Pete merely smiled and quietly nodded.

Red gave a sigh and reached out, taking his semi-erect penis in her soft hand and giving it a gentle stroke. He didn't look too big in her small hand, she should be able to do this no problem.

The busty redhead leant forward, bending down into Pete's lap and planting a soft, wet kiss on the top of his dick. Her agile tongue slipped out and swirled around the head of the old man's prick and she felt it lurch in her hand. Red grinned and then slurped Pete's penis into her mouth, bathing him in wetness as she began to suckle on his organ.

The gorgeous redhead gobbled down the entire length of Pete's still only half erect dick, pressing her lips right down to the very base of his cock and sticking her tongue out to lap at his balls.

"Doesn't count unless it's completely hard," Pete reminded her.

Red moaned around her mouthful of cock and started to suck him in earnest, bobbing her head over his lap as she slid her lips and down the length of his hardening prick.

Although Pete was on the receiving end of the occasional sexual rewards from Holly, it had been quite a while since he'd had a blowjob, and sure enough his cock rapidly began to throb with blob and harden in Red's sucking mouth.

Red's eyes went wide as her lips were stretched and Pete's cock grew, and grew, and grew.

"I think we're ready now," announced Pete as Red drew up off his cock, stroking it in her soft hand.

"Wow," breathed the voluptuous redhead as she stared down at the old guy's cock. It looked like it was at least ten inches long, possibly bigger. Definitely a step up from Lex's. Perhaps this would be a challenge after all.

"Let's see this deep throating then," said Pete in eager anticipation.

Red took a deep breath, staring down at the old pilot's surprisingly large cock and tenderly stroking it with both hands. "Here we go," she whispered before leaning forward and slipping her mouth back down over the top of Pete's erection.

Pete gave a moan of pleasure as Red started to slide her lips down his shaft, the head of his cock sliding across her twitching tongue and lodging in the back of her throat.

Suddenly Red's eyes went wide and she gagged, retreating from his cock with a cough and splutter.

Red looked back down at Pete's dick and shook her head, this was ridiculous. He wasn't all that much bigger than Lex who had a very respectably sized penis. She was somehow psyching herself out. She could easily do this.

Red's mouth dropped back down onto Pete's huge cock, more determined than ever. She swiftly sucked over half his thick shaft into her mouth, her lips stretching wide around his manhood. Red gagged slightly again, but this time didn't stop, pushing past it and swallowing about three quarters of his dick, the head slipping right into her throat.

She seemed to have bottomed out or something as she didn't go any further, a small trail of drool sliding from her mouth and down the underside of Pete's hard cock.

Red backed off again, gasping for air. "Damn it!" she swore.

"I guess I've lost this bet too," said Pete.

"No!" snapped Red. "I can do this!"

Once again the busty redhead plunged her mouth down on Pete's erection, sucking forcefully as she again attempted to swallow his entire length.

***

"Fucked if I know what it is," muttered Billy as he and Elizabeth slowly circled the massive crate that filled the cargo hold of the 'Mermaid's Pride'. Although there was still a fair amount of room left in the ship's cargo bay, there was no way the huge package would have fitted in the much smaller 'Scarlet Rapier'.

"Do you think we'll be able to open up without leaving any signs?" asked Elizabeth as she moved closer, inspecting the side of the immense steel box.

"I can't even see a door or hatch," said Billy with a frown. "It seems to be sealed on all sides."

"What about on the roof?" suggested Elizabeth, glancing up towards the top of the wall of the crate, about ten feet high.

"I'll give you a boost," suggested Billy, lacing his fingers together and holding them out for Elizabeth to stand on.

"Righto," agreed Elizabeth, stepping up on Billy's hands. Billy couldn't help but admire the brunette's long slender thighs, fuck she had great legs.

With a grunt Billy lifting Elizabeth upwards so that she could reach the rim of the crate. With her weight supported on her hands, Elizabeth stepped off Billy's hands, her feet scrabbling at the side of the steel crate as she struggled to lift herself up on top of the container.

Unable to help himself, Billy reached up and placed both hands on Elizabeth's ass, giving it a squeeze and a push as he tried to help her up onto the crate. From this position he could look straight up her skirt, and the view was spectacular.

Despite the groping, the push seemed to help and Elizabeth fumbled her way onto the top of the crate.

"Nothing up here either," she called down.

Billy shook his head in disappointment. He had no real reason to worry about the contents of the cargo, that was for Holly and Lex to worry about, but there was still something nagging him about it. He frowned and then pressed the side of his face against the crate's wall.

"Do you hear that?" he called out to Elizabeth.

"What?" she called down.

"It's humming. I can hear a hum."

There was a moment's silence as Elizabeth listened herself. "It's nothing. You're imagining it."

"No, I can hear it!" insisted Billy.

Another moment's silence. "It's probably just the ships engines."

Billy's frown deepened, he was unconvinced. "Ah well, fuck it. We're not going to find out what's in there now I guess."

"Yeah, I'm coming down," called down Elizabeth.

Billy got into position to make sure he got the best vantage point to look back up Elizabeth's short skirt as she climbed back down to the cargo bay floor. The contents of the crate were momentarily forgotten as he gazed up at her stunning g-string clad ass.

***

"Fuck!" swore Red in frustration as she recovered from another coughing and gagging fit. "I can't do it."

"That's alright," Pete assured her. "You definitely tried hard." His big cock was hard as a rock and glistening with the gorgeous pilot's saliva.

"Did you bet anything else?" she asked hopefully. Red was determined to make Holly suck this old man's cock.

Pete nodded.

"What was it?"

"We bet you wouldn't take it up the ass," said Pete, watching Red's reaction carefully.

The busty redhead barely blinked. "Did you bet I would or wouldn't?"

"I said you would."

"Fine. I'll show her!" said Red as she stood up and peeled off her panties, leaving her completely naked. She turned and got on her hands and knees, poking her beautiful round ass out towards Pete. "Come on then big boy," she said, the nickname she'd innocently given him earlier had turned out to be a lot more accurate than she'd expected and she didn't particularly relish the old guy's huge cock stuffed in her anus, but she was determined to win. "Stick it up my ass."

Pete grinned as he dropped down behind Red without delay, both his hands reaching out to squeeze the girl's perfect round bottom.

He lined the tip of his throbbing erection up with the puckered entrance to Red's tight little ass. He wasn't really sure if Red actually enjoyed anal, or if she was just saying she did to help him win the bet. Frankly he didn't really care.

"Uh!" with a grunt Pete thrust forward, his hard cock forcing it's way into Red's ultra-tight asshole.

"Ah!" Red cried out at the sudden entry, feeling the old pilot's huge cock stuffed inside her ass.

"Fuck that's tight!" breathed Pete. His dick was about half burying in the redhead's gorgeous ass.

The old pilot got a good grip of Red's shapely hips as he began to fuck her ass in earnest. Red let out a groan as he stabbed his dick into her, thrusting hard and fast. He couldn't believe how tight she felt, he wouldn't last long.

Pete moaned as he continued pounding Red's bum, the busty beauty gasping erratically as her rectum was stuffed full of thrusting cock. Each time Pete slammed into her, Red's huge tits slapped together underneath her body, swinging wildly as she was rogered.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum soon!" groaned Pete as he lustfully bashed Red's ass.

"Ah!" gasped Red, barely able to speak as the old man eagerly buggered her sweet ass. If his cock had felt huge in her mouth, it felt even bigger up her ass.

"Here it comes!" Pete gave a bellow of pleasure as his cock exploded. He moaned noisily as he shot his spunk deep into her ass, his hips pumping fitfully as he unloaded into the gorgeous redhead.

"Holy fuck that was good!" gasped Pete when he was finally spent, his glistening cock slipping out of Red's tight ass.

It took Red almost a minute to catch her breath. "Well I guess you're in for a blowjob from Holly then."

"Huh?" stammered Pete.

"You know, the bet."

"Oh right. That. Yeah guess I won."

***

Down in the engine room Kelly heard some grunts and curses coming from the main engine bay. She was still in a good mood from her recent threesome with the Captain and the Doctor and didn't really feel like ruining it by having a run in with the clearly grumpy chief mechanic, but from the sounds of Jim's swearing, something serious was going on.

"Everything okay chief?" asked Kelly, leaning around the door to see what Jim was up to.

"No!" snapped Jim Savage irritably. He'd been on his hands and knee's examining the base of the energy crystal capacitors, but as Kelly entered he stood up.

"What is it?" asked Kelly in concern.

"The ship is fucked!" growled Jim angrily. His bushy moustache was almost quivering with his anger.

Kelly frowned. "Are you serious?"

"Yes damn it!" he snapped. "Get the Captain on the intercom. There's no way we can make it to Ormond without stopping for repairs."

***

"Port Perilous? Are you sure?" asked Holly Sharp uncertainly. The gorgeous busty blonde first mate had a look of deep concern on her pretty face.

Harry nodded. "It's the only spot of civilization this side of Ormond." Harry Barnes, the ship's navigator was a small stunted dwarf with a pockmarked face.

"Shit!" swore Lex. "I'd hardly refer to Port Perilous as civilization." he leant back over to the intercom. "Jim, Kelly. Are you sure the engines can't hold out to Ormond?"

"No way Cap'n!" was Jim's gruff reply. "If we don't dock for some repairs as soon as possible she'll blow."

"Shit!" swore Lex again.

Harry had triple checked the navigation charts but it seemed that their only hope was to dock in the nearby space station Port Perilous. Lex had been to Port Perilous a couple of times before, early in his pirating career. The place was a hive for scum and villainy. Even Space Pirates avoided the place if at all possible.

Lex sighed and turned to Red. "Okay Red. Looks like we have no other choice. Set a course for Port Perilous."

"Aye Captain!" replied Red, shuffling in her seat slightly. She was still rather sore from the buggering Pete had given her.

...to be continued...

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,766 Followers
12