Busy Fingers Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers

Her hands moved, her fingers pulling my pussy open, and then I felt the first touch of her tongue tentatively tasting me, the tip running lightly along my slit. It was an amazing sensation, as light as a butterfly's wing and just as beautiful.

"Oh Hayley, that's bloody well incredible." I told her truthfully, wanting her to know how good it felt.

At first she contented herself with licking the inside of my labia, her tongue running from bottom to top, then lifting and doing the same thing to the other side. With my eyes still tightly shut I moaned and squirmed beneath her, the wonderful sensation amplified by the knowledge of who it was doing it.

For a moment she stopped and lifted her mouth away, but then, before I had time to realise or complain, the tip of her tongue flicked at the very tip of my clit, releasing a jolt of pure pleasure. My eyes shot open and I gasped out loud, feeling as well as hearing Hayley's little giggle.

She repeated her action, flicking my clit with her tongue, making me grip hard at my own legs from the intensity of the sensations. I looked down my abdomen at the mass of blonde hair between my legs, catching the sight of Hayley's blue eyes smiling up at me from under her fringe. Unable to speak, she gave me an unmistakeably sexy wink and turned her attention back to my clit.

When my husband goes down on me he can make me cum in minutes, he's that good. But Hayley was even better. Perhaps it was the thrill of being licked by a woman, perhaps it was her better knowledge of our anatomy, or perhaps it was the thrill of having someone different doing it, but whichever it was, it was so fucking good.

She explored me, pulling me wide open, inserting her tongue under my hood to get the best from my clit. She flicked at it, nibbled at it and then sucked at it, before leaving it alone entirely to insert her tongue as far as she could up inside me. Almost as soon as she started I was groaning and shuddering from the fantastic feelings. It wasn't that I was cumming any faster than usual; it was just that the journey there was so much more intense. I even found myself grabbing at the cushions, clenching lumps of them in my fists with the power of the sensations.

Soon, of course, I was getting close to cumming again and Hayley must have realised it from my reactions, for she placed the flat of her tongue over my pussy and licked me from the bottom of my slit to the top, pressing her tongue against me as it slid past. That was it. I couldn't take much of that and I was pushing back against her tongue as my orgasm boiled up inside me.

"I'm going to cum." I warned her, only to find the prophecy already fulfilled as a second monstrous orgasm exploded in my pelvis, making me jerk and thrust, nearly dislodging her wonderful tongue from my slit. She clutched at my thighs and bottom, trying to hold me still, but I just couldn't help it and by the time my climax had reached its peak my bottom had lifted several inches clear of the seat it was resting on.

Slowly I came down, panting and gasping, ecstatic to have been brought to an orgasm by a woman's tongue and blissfully happy that Hayley and I had finally made that step. I looked down my body at her face gazing back at me from between my legs, wanting to laugh at the wetness around her lips and even on the end of her nose. That wetness was mine and it framed a huge delighted smile that lit up her face. I lowered my legs carefully either side of her shoulders and relaxed with a big smiley sigh.

"I take it you liked that?" She asked with a grin.

"Go, did I ever!" I exclaimed. "That was fabulous."

"Good, because I enjoyed doing it." She paused. "You taste lovely, and I want to do it again and again."

"Oh, yes please." I rolled my eyes and smiled.

She giggled again and came forward, sliding between my legs and up my body until she could kiss me on the mouth. It was perhaps the most glorious and erotic kiss of my life. I could taste my own juices on her lips and, just a delightfully subtle trace, on her tongue as well as it found its way between my lips. She explored my mouth with an urgency and passion that hadn't happened before, making little mewling noises and her body squirming on top of mine as she pressed herself against me.

"God, I want you!" She gasped into my ear when our mouths finally parted.

My arms went around her and held her tight, pressing her hard little nipples against mine and running my hands along her spine. I still had my legs parted and without thinking I wrapped them around her as if she were a man, pushing up at her and trying to rub my pussy on her body. I felt her pubic bone press against mine, the contact made easier by the support of the sofa, and I tightened my legs to pull her hard on top of me.

"And I want you." I told her, meaning every word.

We rocked and rubbed against each other, gasping and moaning into each others mouths as we kissed again and again. With my legs so wide open it was just as if she was fucking me, but without any penetration. It was still utterly fantastic though, totally erotic, sexy and so bloody exciting to rub our bodies together. We were hot, red hot, but we were feeling not just outright horniness, but need and passionate affection. It was as if we wanted to possess each other completely.

"You know what?" I whispered when we finally came up for air. "I really wish you could fuck me properly sometimes."

"Sorry sweetheart." She whispered back. "I know what you mean, but I'm a girl and I haven't got the right equipment."

"There's nothing wrong with your equipment." I assured her. "And that reminds me. It's my turn to play now, don't you think."

She smiled happily and pulled herself from between my legs, looking about her before depositing herself on the second, previously abandoned sofa. She looked at me coyly.

"Well, here I am, if you want me."

Right then I didn't care that she was a woman, I just needed to touch her, to play, kiss, and lick her. She closed her eyes and parted her legs, pulling them right back with her hands just as mine had been, signalling her surrender and giving me total access to her wet and swollen pussy. I slid my fingers along her crack, investigating her soft flesh, the intricate folds of her pussy and the little hard button that was her clit. She was wet and puffy, slippery all along her slit and so swollen that her labia felt like little warm moist cushions beneath my fingers.

I found her gaping entrance and slid my two middle fingers just a little way into her vagina. She moaned softly and pushed upwards, trying to tempt my fingers deeper, but I smiled a 'no' at her unseeing eyes and pulled them out, wanting to explore her better.

"Not yet." I whispered, trailing my fingers back along her slit. "We don't want to make you cum too soon, do we?"."

"I don't care, I can always cum again." Without opening her eyes she smiled a mischievous pout and let me continue.

My fingers skated over tender flesh, trailing through her wetness until I found her little button peeking out hard and proud from under its hood. I played with it for a few minutes, making her moan and writhe from the sensations it generated, her arms going around my shoulder with her fingernails digging into my skin, but the I slid my two finger back along her slit, forking them so that they wouldn't slide straight into her. She raised herself a little in invitation, but I ignored her and roamed past, tracing the outline of her pussy onto her perineum and then back to her clit.

"Suck it, Sue." She was pleading for the very thing I wanted to do next.

I 'mmm'ed with pleasure at the thought, parted her pussy lips and gazed directly into her gaping vagina, just enjoying the wonderful view and taking in her perfume, that beautiful scent of a randy woman.

"Please, Sue!"

I knew what she wanted, what we were both pretty desperate for me to try, and I lowered my mouth to her pussy, my tongue extended to get the first fabulous taste of her dew.

I have called it 'dew' but really it was nectar, what a gorgeous taste it was. I have tasted my own before, and once, when we got a bit adventurous with our play, I'd tasted Hayley's from her fingers. But to go down on her, to burrow my tongue into her sopping wet passage and to taste her at first hand, as it were, was just awesome. I wanted my tongue as far inside her as it would possibly go and I pushed my face right into her pussy, my mouth wide open to engulf her inner lips and my nose tip to tip with her clitoris, the end of my tongue lapping at the inside of her passage. I felt her fingers entwine themselves in my hair as she clutch at my head and pulled me onto her, her hips trying, as much as her rolled up position would let them, to push upwards as if her pussy wanted to swallow me.

"Oh Sue."

The tone of her voice and those two little words were all I needed to hear to know how much she was enjoying it, and I burrowed even deeper, stretching my tongue and pushing it right inside her, licking around the walls just inside of her vagina. My face was getting wet, covered with her juices as she moved against me, but I didn't care. The scent of her perfume, the taste of her, and her dew trickling from her in a little rivulet, were all wonderful, as well as being proof of her enjoyment.

For all that I was in heaven with my tongue inside Hayley, it rapidly tired and began to ache and no matter how much I wanted to carry on, I was forced to let it relax back into my mouth, contenting myself with kissing her slit, letting my lips work their way up until I was nibbling at her clitoris while it rested.

Soon the aching eased and the tip of my tongue was back in action, probing and exploring her clit, flicking across it as she had done to me, making her hips jolt involuntarily each time. Then I began to lick her slit, running my tongue along its length just as my fingers had done earlier. I used the flat of my tongue, pressed against her with my lips and mouth, to lap from the top of her cleft, where I could glance up and see her screwed up face, over the entrance to her vagina to lap at her perineum, where all I could see was her beautiful and smoothly shaved pubes.

"God, Sue."

I smiled to myself at her sudden lack of vocabulary, two words again more than sufficient to convey her meaning. I ran my tongue up and down her several times more, feeling her hips gyrate slightly under me as she started to get more aroused. I carried on licking the length of her slit, letting my tongue run right from above her clit to below her vagina, tasting and lapping as I went, and getting just as much pleasure as she was.

I'd never thought I'd got a bisexual bone in my body, but going down on Hayley was one of the most exciting things I'd ever done in my life. I wondered what it would be like to do it to each other in a sixty-nine, and vowed to myself that we would find out. Guiltily, I also wondered briefly if every woman tasted this good.

"Oh, Sue." She repeated again, her voice strained through clenched jaws. "I'm going to cum soon."

I smiled into her pussy and concentrated on her clit, sucking the little button into my mouth, gripping it between lip guarded teeth so that I could lick and flick it with the tip of my tongue. I felt her squirm beneath me and her hand reached out to entangle her fingers in my hair and hold me in place, her own tiny movements now pulling at her clit and stimulating her even more.

"I'm nearly there." She gasped urgently, her other hand joining the first on the back of my head.

I could tell how close she was by the involuntary twitching of her hips, making it difficult to keep nibbling at her clit, especially with her hands holding my head firmly against her and limiting my own movements. In the end I had to release her and simply hold my tongue out to allow her own movements let it massage her pussy.

But it didn't seem to matter because by now she was on that very brink of orgasm where virtually any stimulation would have tipped her over the edge and my tongue being rubbed against her clit was more than enough. She could no longer speak coherently, she was just making unintelligible gasps and groans among which I could pick out the word yes repeated over and over as her orgasm rolled over her. She was pulling at my hair, trying to clamp my mouth against her pussy but only succeeding in rubbing herself over my face, spreading her lovely juices all over my chin and cheeks, and all the time her body shuddered and trembled with an almighty orgasm -- and I loved every second of it.

When she finally released me and let her legs fall back around my shoulders my face was shining wet all over and I was gasping for breath almost as much as she was, but it was so worth it. I had just made my best female friend orgasm with my tongue, something I never ever expected to do, but which I thought it was the most wonderful thing I'd ever done. After she had done it to me Hayley had exclaimed that she wanted to do it again and again, and I now knew exactly why. I would go down on her every day if she wanted me to. Even though I had not long ago climaxed, and Hayley had not touched me at all, doing that had turned me on like you wouldn't believe, and I wanted more, much more.

"My god, Sue." She said eventually, getting the words out between breaths. "Feel my heart, because I think it's likely to jump out of my chest."

She reached down for my hand and, pulling her perky little breast up out of the way, she laid it on her chest where I could feel her heart pounding away like the proverbial trip hammer.

"You enjoyed it too, then?" I asked her, resting my arms over her thighs when she let go of my hand.

"The best!"

I didn't need to be told anything else, her smile as she said that was enough.

"I bet you don't want to kiss me now though, do you?" I asked. "Until I wipe my face, that is."

She looked at me for a moment and then tilted her head to the side, realised how coated I was with her wetness and burst out laughing, her laughter interrupted with gasps as she tried still to get her breath back fully.

"A new kind of makeup is it?" She giggled at last. "And it suits you so well."

There was about a half second silence as I tried to come up with a clever remark, but then she beat me to it with a request I hadn't expected.

"Let's go up to bed, Sue. Then I can kiss you properly."

"Just kiss?" I asked, wanting more than that in my still horny state.

"Just kiss." She confirmed. "It's been great and I could keep on cumming forever today, but... I don't know, I just want to hold you and be with you for a while."

I couldn't argue with that, it sounded wonderful.

We lay side by side on the bed and rolled into each other's arms, gazing at each other's smiling faces before we came together for a proper lover's kiss. Yes, I know we'd already agreed that we weren't going to become lovers, but that was the only kind of kiss that fitted the circumstances. Her hands roamed over my back, stroking me from shoulders to bottom, while I just wrapped both arms around her and held her tight.

It was strange. I thought I could still detect my own scent on Hayley's tongue and lips when she kissed me, even with her own perfume still strong in my nose and mouth, but then perhaps it was just my mind convincing me of its presence because of what we had enjoyed with each other. We were more than friends now, and nothing would change that, regardless of what we wanted things to be like. And as it happens, I don't think either of us minded.

Hayley's tongue investigated my mouth as if it was the first time, just as her hands explored my back, tracing and caressing me so gently and yet so fiercely. I felt the same, and my hands now parted, one staying around her shoulders to hold her close while the other traced her spine as far as I could reach and then cupped her buttock, pulling her body against my own, making her hardened nipples dig into the softer flesh of my breasts.

We lay like that for a long time, just quietly kissing and caressing each other, lazily and affectionately recovering from our session, but then Hayley broke the silence.

"We won't let Sheryl and the others see us do what we were doing earlier, will we?"

For a moment that threw me, but then I realised that she was talking about her tennis club friends. I drew back and looked at her in surprise, not having heard the name before, but she misinterpreted my confusion.

"I mean, I'd prefer to keep doing things to each other between ourselves." She hesitated. "I just think it's kind of special."

I was still trying to get my head around what she was saying when she continued.

"But I do want to get together with them for a bit of fun, don't you?"

"Well, yes, I think I do." I told her. "But I don't know them, I don't know if we could get on or anything. I mean, I've never even met them."

"You will." She smiled at me and planted a little peck on my lips. "I've arranged for us all to meet on Wednesday for a coffee and for you and them just to get to know each other."

"Hmm! Thanks for telling me." I pretended irritation, but Hayley could see through it and so I went on. "You really do want us to meet as a group then, don't you?"

"Yes, I do." She looked directly at me, a serious look in her eyes. "But I'm not sure I could do anything with you with other girls watching."

Actually, my thoughts about that had changed. I was now becoming proud of my blossoming relationship with Hayley, and I was getting that I didn't care if everyone in the world, except our husbands of course, wanted to see us make love. I was also becoming much more at ease with the idea of girl on girl sex, or whatever you want to call it -- though my mind still baulked a little at the word lesbian.

"I know what you mean." I tried to give Hayley the answer she wanted. "What we have together we'll keep separate. That is, if anything ever comes of meeting your friends."

"Thank you." She told me. "Now kiss me again."

"With pleasure."

We kissed again, and again, until soon once more we were softly touching and fondling each other, the touches becoming more intimate and more urgent, until my hand found its way between our bodies and reached for the join of her legs.

"See!" I told her with a grin. "We won't even be able to kiss when we're in company, because I wouldn't be able to keep my hands to myself."

"Then maybe we'd better practise."

I looked at her questioningly.

"It would be nice to play with ourselves while we're still kissing, wouldn't it?"

It would! I rolled my bottom half away a little while keeping one arm around Hayley's shoulders, so that I could reach between my legs while keeping my mouth within reach of hers. She did the same thing and very soon we were masturbating and looking directly into each others eyes at the same time. We leaned forward to kiss each other, feeling the motions of our arms and bodies through our mouths and knowing exactly what we were each doing. It was a most erotic and stimulating experience, one that I want to try again, and I can it recommend to anyone else who fancies it.

Without thinking about it we automatically pulled each other closer as we kissed and the back of my hand ran into the back of Hayley's. Now I could feel her knuckles moving as her fingers played with her clit, and I could match her little pleasure sounds with the tiny movements of her hips transferred through her hand. My fingers rubbed at my pussy, arousal returning in full measure, and the possibility of another massive orgasm loomed large.

"Jesus, Sue." Hayley tore her mouth from mine in order to speak. "I'm not sure I can stand much more of this."

Her face belied the words, but I had to ask. "Don't you like it?"

"God, yes. But I want us to do each other."

Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers