But I Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't have to," I told her, "You just take care of you for a while, and then maybe we can talk again later."

"Thank you," she smiled, turning the knob and opening the door, "I'd really like that," and then she left, the door softly closing behind her.

"I love you, Michael," Piper softly said, tenderly kissing my lips, "I'll love you for the rest of my life."

~~~~~~

After Renee left my dorm room, Piper and I got into my truck and drove to the address my mother had given me over the phone. When we arrived at the house, I could've been bowled over with a feather when I saw the house itself.

It had two bedrooms, one master bedroom with its own bathroom, and then a full bath in the hallway to service the other two bedrooms. There was a full living room, a den, and then a kitchen that was big enough to rival that of any good sized restaurant; but the icing on the cake was the large swimming pool in the back yard, complete with a hot tub and a sun-deck. Piper and I thought that we'd both died and had gone to heaven. Still though, part of the lease agreement was that we had to mow the lawn and keep the pool clean, which, after Dad had showed us how, became part of a bi-weekly ritual every other Sunday evening.

Of course, I found out later that the house belonged to a friend of my parents who'd gotten a job overseas in Greece on the Mediterranean; and that he and his wife were going to be there for at least the next five years. Of course we were both as tickled as could be, Piper and I, and for the life of me, I absolutely adored living there while we were both going to college, as well as a couple of years afterward, but then I'm getting ahead of myself...lol.

~~~~~~

It took Piper and I two whole weeks to get her belongings as well as mine of out of the dorms and into our house; but once everything had finally been taken care of, we were ecstatic in knowing that we now had our own house to not only share, but to truly begin living the first years of our lives together.

And although whenever we went out together we always used my truck, Piper did have her own car, which was nice because of the fact that she didn't have to depend on me to get her back and forth to class.

~~~~~~

It had been almost a month since I'd first loaned the tape of the song, "I'll Never Let You Go" to Nikki and Tommy, and I'd almost forgotten about it, when that following Friday morning, I got a call from Tommy, wanting to know if I had time to meet with him. Of course Piper insisted that I invite him and Nikki to the house that night for dinner so; therefore, they were going to come over that night.

~~~~~~

"Hey, you two," I smiled, as I greeted my sister and brother-in-law at the front door, "How are things with you guys?"

"Well, I've got some good news for you," Tommy knowingly grinned, as he and Nikki came in and took a seat in the den, "I've got an old friend of mine that I served with in "The Nam", who's a record producer out in Los Angeles these days."

"Hi Nikki," Piper excitedly smiled, hugging my sister, "Hi, Tommy, we're so glad you guys could come."

"Hi, pretty girl," Nikki giggled, returning Piper's hug, "Are you keeping my little brother in line?"

"He's a pretty good guy, I guess," Piper giggled, winking at me, "Besides; I know just how to get him to do anything I want him to."

"I know," Nikki grinned, "Men are so easy."

"Alright, you two," I chuckled, "Why don't you women give us guys a break?"

"He's right," Nikki laughed, taking Piper's hand, "Come on, little sister. Let's go onto the kitchen a have some girl talk, okay?"

"That sounds good to me," Piper giggled, "Follow me, sweetie," and then she led Nikki out of the room.

"She sure is a pretty thing," Tommy appreciatively smiled, watching Piper and Nikki as they left the den, "I'm really happy for you, Mikey."

"I'm very lucky," I told him, "But then I love her very much, too."

"Every man needs a good woman, kid," he replied smiling, "I would be nothing if it weren't for Nikki."

"I feel the same way about Piper," I told him, "But let's talk about your friend out in L.A."

"Oh, yeah, I got off track for a minute," he said, "Anyway, I played your song for him, and he told me that it was one of the best tunes he'd heard in a long time, and he wants to know if you've written anything else. Of course I told him that I didn't know and would have to ask you."

"That's the only thing I've ever written," I said, "But I'm fairly sure that I could write more."

"That's a good thing," Tommy smiled, "But the really cool part is that he's going to be here next Friday, and he wants to meet you in person."

"Why?" I asked, "What does he want to meet me for?"

"His name is Mark Garrison, and he thinks that you might have what it takes to be a very successful songwriter," Tommy plainly told me, "Do you think you could write one or two more before he gets here?"

"I don't see why not," I replied, "But it means that I'm going to have to get to work right away."

"I'll tell you what," he grinned, "We'll have dinner tonight, and then tomorrow morning you can get started. How does that sound?"

"Are you kidding me? I chuckled, "That sounds fantastic and I can't wait."

"Good," Tommy chuckled, "Call me if there's anything I can do."

~~~~~~

Piper had done the cooking, which, I might add, was absolutely delicious. She's an excellent cook, which is another one of the so many reasons that I love her.

Nikki had baked an apple pie, my favorite, and brought it with them when they arrived that evening. All-in-all, I had to say that it was not only good to see Nikki and Tommy, but to have them in our home; and to be able to see for themselves just how much Piper and I loved one another, gave me a warm feeling of contentment, knowing that my life was about to come full circle.

And as they were leaving, my sister placed her arms around me, and into my ear, whispered, "I love you, baby brother, and I'm so happy for you and Piper."

"Thank, sis," I smiled, kissing her pretty cheeks, "And I love you, too."

~~~~~~

That night, after I'd helped Piper clean up the dining room and kitchen, we were lying in bed together when Piper leaned over, kissed me, and then said. "I love you, Michael, and I thank God for everything that has happened to us."

"There's something I need to tell you, my love," I softly replied, "I'd be nothing if it weren't for you. I hope you that."

"Has the thought ever occurred to you that I feel the same way," she tenderly purred, wrapping her naked body around mine, "Mmm, make love to me, Michael," and I proceeded to do just that."

~~~~~~

Chapter Seven

That next morning found me up and at it by nine o'clock. Piper made certain that my coffee cup stayed full, and that I had everything I needed.

"Are you sure that you're not going to get bored while I'm doing this?" I asked, sitting in front of my gear which I'd moved into one of the spare bedrooms, "I have to do this, baby. Tommy's friend is going to be here in less than a week."

"You go right ahead," she smiled, kissing my lips, "This is going to be an opportune time for me to work on my tan so; I'll be out by the pool if you need anything."

"Thank you, baby," I told her, "I love you."

"I love you, too," she sweetly replied, "My genius fiancé."

~~~~~~

What I thought would be hard, began to simply flow like the gentle water of a brook, babbling in the spring. All I had to do for inspiration was to think of my beautiful Piper, and as luck, or perhaps divine intervention, would have it, the back window of the spare room looked out onto the pool deck where my precious angel lay, basking in the sun.

God, how beautiful she was, and still is to this day. For it was her and her alone that was my earthly salvation, watching her as I played; the notes pouring from my hands onto the keyboard of my piano. Before a full hour had passed, I'd written the first of three songs I would end up writing that week.

I even had enough time to get Jason to let me back into the studio, only this time, it was Tommy who helped lay down all of the necessary tracks, making everything I'd written sound like something you would hear on the radio. And when we were finished, I never realized how awesome the gifts that God had given me were until I heard the final product as it played on our tape player at home. And just so you know, dear reader, I made it a point to let him know how thankful I was for those gifts, as I knelt in fervent prayer before I lay down to go to sleep that night.

~~~~~~

Once everything was said and done, and I had copies of my work in hand, it was Thursday, and Piper and I were at our house, lying in bed after coming home from having had a celebratory dinner with my parents, as well as my sister and brother-in-law.

"Baby, I'm so proud of you," Piper smiled, her head on my chest and both arms around my waist, "I think those songs you wrote were very beautiful, as well as very well done."

"I'm glad," I grinned, "I love you, and I want you to be proud of me."

"Can I tell you something?" she asked, "And I don't want you to think differently of me because of it, either, okay?"

"Piper," I said, "You know that you can tell me anything don't you?"

"Okay, then, here goes," she began, "Do you remember when I was mad at you and treated you so awful?"

"Yes," I said, nodding my head, "Of course I do."

"Well even though I thought that I hated you," she said, "Every time I looked at you, and especially when I heard you play; my panties stayed wet the whole time."

"Why would I think differently of you because of that?" I grinned, "If anything, it makes me love you that much more."

"Oh, thank you, baby," she replied, sounding relieved, "I just didn't want you to think I was slutty or something like that."

"You can be as slutty as you want," I laughed, "As long as you're being slutty with me that is."

"Mmm," she purred, grabbing my cock and stoking it, "That sounds good to me."

One thing led to another, and before I knew it, I was pumping a load of hot cum down her throat.

"Come here," I grinned, "I want to eat that hot pussy of yours."

"No, baby," she smiled, "That's something I wanted to do just for you."

"But don't you want to cum, too?" I asked, "Besides, I love the taste of your pussy."

"Not tonight, baby," she smiled, "I want to go to sleep, because to tell you the truth, I'm really tired after the long day we've had."

"Are you sure, sweetie?" I asked again.

"I love you, and I'm sure," she smiled, kissing me as I tasted myself upon her lips, "Come here and let me cuddle with you while I sleep, okay?"

"Alright then," I said, wrapping my arms around her, "I love you."

"Mmm," she purred, "I love you, too, baby."

~~~~~~

That next morning I woke up before Piper; and because she'd done it for me countless times before, I quietly slipped out of bed and then made my way to the kitchen to brew us a pot of coffee.

It tool hardly any time before the coffee was ready, and after fixing it the way I knew she liked it, I took her a cup back down the hall to our bedroom. The moment I walked into our bedroom, I heard a God-awful noise coming from the bathroom. After knocking and receiving no answer, I opened the bathroom door to find Piper kneeling over the toilet puking her guts out.

"Go away," she told me, waving me away.

"Baby, are you alright?" I asked, "Can I get you anything?"

"No," she said, in between throwing up, "Leave me alone."

I thought she was a little rude about it at first, but then again, I knew that when I was sick, I didn't like being disturbed either so; I respected her wishes and did as she asked.

~~~~~~

"Are you feeling better now?" I asked, once she was out of the bathroom and back in bed.

"Let's see," she said, tears in her eyes, "My period is about three weeks late, and I've been getting morning sickness for the past five days, which means that I'm more than likely pregnant so, no, I'm not alright."

"You're pregnant?" I excitedly smiled, "Are you sure?"

"How on earth could you possibly be happy about this?" she irritably asked.

"I'll tell you why I'm happy," I tenderly replied, taking her into my arms and kissing her lips, "Because I love you, Piper, and I can't think of anything that would make me happier than the two of us raising a child, our child, together."

"So, you're not mad then?" she worriedly asked.

"Oh, baby girl," I smiled, a lone tear making its way down my cheek, "No, I could never be mad at you for this."

"I was so scared that you'd be pissed off," she began to cry, "Thank you, baby, I love you so much, Michael."

"Aw, Piper honey," I soothed her, "Don't ever be afraid of me being pissed off at you; especially for the beautiful gift that we're going to have in about nine months."

"Are you sure about this, Michael?" she asked again, "What about your family, what're they going to say about this?"

"Are you kidding me?" I happily smiled, "My Mom is going to be so excited that you won't believe it."

"I hope so," she sniffled, "Because I love them so much."

"I know you do," I smiled, "And they love you, too."

~~~~~~

After Piper and I had come to terms with the news she'd just given me, I took her with me to meet Tommy and Mark, not knowing that I was about to blessed beyond my wildest dreams.

~~~~~~

"Hey, Mikey, Hi, Piper" Tommy grinned, greeting us when he opened his front door "Come on in. I've got someone that's been anxious to meet you, Mikey; ever since he heard the tape I played for him."

As we walked into their den, Nikki came up to Piper, and throwing her arms around her waist, smiled and said, "Hi, little sister, come with me into the kitchen while these guys talk a little business, okay sweetie?"

"Okay, Nikki," Piper smiled, hugging her, "You lead and I'll follow."

And as they disappeared into the kitchen, Tommy looked at me, and then after nodding to the man, whom I correctly assumed was Mark, that was sitting on the couch, he smiled and said, "Mikey Pennington, allow me to introduce you to a good friend of mine, Mark Garrison. Mark, this is my wife's little brother, Mike."

"It's nice to meet you, Mark," I smiled as we shook hands, "Tommy speaks very highly of you."

"It's nice to meet you, too, Mike," Mark grinned, "Man, you've got a great sound, brother."

"Do you really think so?" I asked, "I was just doing something that I really enjoy, that's all."

"What would you say if I offered you songwriter's deal right now," Mark asked, "I'm sure that we can come to a very lucrative deal that will be beneficial for both of us?"

"Tell him about the cut," Tommy excitedly said, "He's going to love it."

"What's Tommy talking about," I asked, "And what's a cut?"

"Getting a cut means that a recording artist wants to record something you've written and/or composed," Mark explained, "And it just happen that Stevie Nicks wants to record, "I'll Never Let You Go."

"Are you serious?" I asked, "Didn't she sing that song, "Landslide?"

"Yes, she did," Mark grinned, "And when I played your song for her, she cried her eyes out and immediately asked if anybody else had heard it yet, because if not, she wanted to record it."

Meanwhile In The Kitchen

"Are you serious?" Nikki excitedly asked, her eyes beginning to fill with tears, "How far along are you?"

"I don't know yet," Piper smiled, "I'm about three weeks late, and I've been getting morning sickness for only a few days now."

"Oh, Piper, sweetie," Nikki sniffled, "That's so wonderful, my parents are going to be absolutely elated when they find out."

"Tell me," Nikki giggled, "What did Michael say when you told him about it?"

"Oh, my God," Piper cried, "He's so excited, and I expected him to be upset, but instead he told me how much he loved me because of it. I've never known a guy like him, not ever."

"I'll tell you something about my brother that nobody knows except for my family," Nikki softly said.

"Oh, please," Piper said, "Tell me, what is it?"

"After Karla hurt him," Nikki began, "He wasn't the same for a long time."

"I'd like to run into her one day," Piper defensively growled, "I'd show her what the word hurt really means."

"You don't have to worry about that," Nikki quietly told her, "Nobody knows what I'm, about to tell you so; I'm going to count on your discretion, okay?"

"Of course," Piper whispered, "I'll never repeat anything you tell me in confidence."

"After she broke Michael's heart," Nikki said, "I beat that bitch's ass for a good twenty minutes until three of my friends pulled me off of her. I told her that if she ever came around my little brother again...I'd kill her."

"Holy shit," Piper giggled, "Remind me never to piss you off."

"You'll never have to worry about that," Nikki smiled, kissing Piper's cheek, "I can tell how much you love Michael just by the way you look at him."

"Oh, God," Piper smiled, "Now I'm going to tell you something, but I don't want you to think badly of me, okay?"

"Oh, for goodness sakes," Nikki giggled, "I could never thing badly of you, you know that. Now," she laughed, "What is it?"

"Well, this is something that I just can't help," Piper said, her cheeks turning a bright shade of pink, "But whenever I'm around him, my panties stay wet."

"You're not the first girl that has said that about my little brother," Nikki adoringly laughed....

~~~~~~

"I really like the new material, Mike," Mark told me, after I'd played the tape of the stuff I'd written earlier that week, "You don't mind if I borrow these copies, do you?"

"No, not at all," I told him, "I made these tapes especially for you."

Then he pulled what looked like a contract from his briefcase, and then handing it and one of his business cards to me, he grinned and said, "Take a look at this at your convenience, and then give me call."

"If you'll give me a moment to read this," I smiled, "I'll give you answer right now, if you'd like."

"No, please," Mike chuckled, "I want you to be certain that you understand every aspect of this contract, as well as have your attorney look at it."

"See," Tommy smiled, "I told you he was on the up-and-up, didn't I, Mikey?'

"Yeah," I chuckled, "You sure did."

"Besides," Mike grinned, standing and shaking my hand, "I've got to catch a plane back to L.A. in about an hour and a half."

"I'll call you soon, Mike," I excitedly grinned, "And thank you for giving me this rare opportunity."

"I didn't give you anything, kid," Mike chuckled, as we shook hands, "You earned every bit of it...I mean that, Mike."

~~~~~~

After Mike had taken a cab to the airport, Tommy, Nikki, and my beautiful Piper all sat in the den with me, every one of them as excited, if not more than I was, about the songwriter's contract that I held in my shaking hands.

"I'm so very proud of you, baby," Piper squealed, kissing my lips, "But then again, I've always been proud of you, my love.

However, after suddenly remembering the conversation that Piper and I had had before we came to Nikki and Tommy's house that morning, I stood up, and with a shit eating grin plainly written on my face, I smiled and said, "Piper and I have an announcement to make."

"Don't waste your breath, little brother" Tommy teasingly goaded me, "We already know that you and Piper are going to have a baby."

"But how could you know?" I plainly asked, "We just found out about it this morning, and besides, we haven't told a single soul."

"I told Nikki while she and I were in the kitchen earlier, baby,

Piper confessed, "Please don't be angry with me, Michael."

"Of course I'm not angry," I smiled, gently pulling her to her feet so that I could wrap my arms around her waist, "Nikki tells Tommy everything so; I guess I'm not really surprised."