But is it Immoral? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laptopwriter
laptopwriter
3,538 Followers

Jean saw no reason to lie to her mother. "I met him at a slosh, mom."

"So he's one of those...what do you call them...Doms?" she asked with an air of disapproval in her voice.

"Yes, mom, although to be honest, he hasn't acted much like a one; hell, he's been more considerate than some of the regular guys I went out with."

Jean's mom gave a little sigh, "Just be careful, honey; please. I don't trust anyone who likes to abuse women, even if they do enjoy it."

"Mom, I'm not into being abused, it's..."

"I know, honey," her mom interrupted, "You've told me all about it; I still consider it abuse," she said with a slight scowl, "Look, honey, you're my daughter and I love you very much; I just don't want to see you hurt. All I'm saying is, take your time. I know it's been a long time since you've had someone special in your life and I don't want to see you jumping into something until you're sure, that's all."

"Thanks, mom," Jean said as she leaned over and kissed her mother on the cheek, "I'll be careful, I promise."

Just then the men returned to the table with everyone's drinks. The rest of the evening couldn't have gone any smoother. After dinner they all went to a dance club where her parents jitterbug moves were envied by the throngs of younger onlookers.

During a slow dance, Jean couldn't help but smile as she pressed herself against Kevin's chest and took comfort in his strong arms...not to mention the stiff cock that was pushing against her pelvic bone.

That following Wednesday, Kevin took Jean to the show. It wasn't really a movie she would have selected and she would have appreciated a little input instead of simply being told what movie they would see, but this had been the first time he had displayed any dominant behavior of any kind so she wasn't about to complain.

As they sat in the darkened cinema she felt Kevin's hand moving up her thigh; it had been a long time since she'd had sex of any kind; she was definitely ready.

They were in a public place but she couldn't help herself; Jean moved her hips to meet his invading fingers. She heard Kevin snicker with self-confidence, maybe even arrogance as he felt her wet panties. He turned sideways in his seat, not caring who saw him push her panties aside.

After several weeks, for the first time, she was seeing a new side to Kevin and she liked it, although she preferred to submit in the bedroom, not a crowded theatre. "Oh, God, not here," she whispered.

Without saying a word he put his free arm around her neck and pulled her face closer to his, then covered her lips with his own. She felt him force his tongue to mingle with her own.

She knew she shouldn't allow it, but it felt so good to have this powerful man finally take her. She felt his strong hand caressing her pussy; she gasped with a long overdue sense of euphoria as his finger slipped inside of her. Jean lost track of her surroundings as her breathing quickened. Already lost in rapture, Kevin's voice barely penetrated her consciousness as he whispered in her ear, "Is my little slut going to embarrass herself by coming in a crowded theatre?"

"No," she sighed trying to fight against her building orgasm, "Please, don't make me do this," she pled, "Not here."

"Yes, right here," he said softly, "I want you to come for your master, but do it quietly or everyone's going to know," he said continuing to drive his finger in and out of longing pussy with increased force.

"Jean's breathing was becoming erratic; she was desperately trying to hold back the impending explosion of pent up love juice.

"Oh," she sighed a little too loudly.

"Shhhhh," Kevin told her with a sadistic laugh.

She couldn't hold back any longer when she felt his hand reach down and pinch her nipple. She cried out, mortified with her ecstasy as she climaxed.

Kevin held his finger up so she could see it coated with her fluids, "Suck it," he told her parting her lips. Still in a state of euphoria, she no longer cared who saw her. She took it in her mouth and worked it like a small cock until it was completely clean. Kevin knew he had her right where he wanted her.

"Hey," whispered the guy sitting in the row of seats behind them; he leaned forward, almost touching the back of their chairs so he wouldn't disturb the others around them, "Why don't you guys get a room and let us watch the movie," he said angrily.

Kevin looked at the patron from the corner of his eye, "Can she help it if she's a slut?" he said quietly laughing. "I'll tell you what, come on up here and I'll let you feel her up."

Hearing that, an angry woman sitting next to the man also leaned forward, "I'll give you thirty seconds to leave before I call the police," she snapped.

Obviously his wife, thought Kevin, and she's pissed; probably time to go.

Jean was still recovering from her sexual high as Kevin took her by the arm and led her up the aisle as everyone stared and snickered at the man and his slut.

By the time they reached the outdoors Jean had fully recovered. "What did you do that for?" she angrily yelled as she pulled her arm from his grasp. "What the hell's wrong with you? All this time you've been a perfect gentleman and then you go and pull something like that; what if there was someone in there who knows me?"

"Calm down," he said in a stern voice, "I was just having a little fun; no harm done."

"Look," she said still perturbed, "When I said I was submissive I meant in the bedroom, not in public."

"Okay, okay, maybe I did go a little overboard, but you can't tell me you didn't have fun; have you ever done anything like that before?"

"No, and I don't intend on doing anything like that again, either," she said looking into his big blue eyes. She did have to admit, but only to herself, it was kind of fun.

"Alright," he said in a condescending manner, "From now on I'll save the Dom stuff for the bedroom...deal?" he said holding out his hand.

She smiled, "Deal," she said with a single pump handshake.

Kevin gripped her firmly and pulled her into his chest; "But right now you owe me, I got you off, now it's your turn. Come on, you can give me a nice blow job in the back seat of my car where no one will see us."

All kinds of thoughts raced through Jean's head as she accompanied him through the parking lot. What happened? Where did her polite, chivalrous boyfriend go, and who was this forceful Dom taking his place? She wasn't sure she liked this new turn of events; it was a little scary. Still...she was excited; more so than she'd been in a very long time. She could feel the moisture between her legs with every step, she was literally sopping.

Jean was so preoccupied in her thoughts she didn't even realize they had arrived at Kevin's car until she heard him open the door.

"Come on, crawl in there and kneel on the floor so no one sees you."

She passively did as she was told; it was fun.

Kevin slid in next and closed the door. He undid his pants then lifted his hips and pulled them and his shorts down at the same time. Jean watched as his manhood sprang to life.

"There it is, babe; from now on my cock is your God and you will worship it as such; understand?

"Yes," she said looking up at her new Dom.

"Yes what?" he snapped.

"Yes, Sir Kevin," she said remembering what he wanted to be called from his website profile.

"Okay, get busy."

Jean leaned forward and took a long, slow lick from his balls, all the way up the shaft.

"Oh yeah," he sighed. Just as she started to tongue him again he told her to stop. "Wait a minute," he said removing his belt. "Put your arms behind you," he demanded, then looped his belt around her upper arms above the elbow and pulled them together.

This was it, this was exactly the kind of treatment she craved; yes, she told herself, I think I may have found my man.

Now, with her arms secured behind her, she proceeded giving, "Sir Kevin," the best damn blow job he ever had.

"Oh yeah," he said sucking in air between his teeth, "I'm going to come; don't you dare miss a drop," he said just as he erupted inside her mouth. Jean reveled in her cock worship as she swallowed as quickly as she could.

"Not bad," he praised while still breathing a little hard, "Yeah, not bad at all."

"Thank you, Sir Kevin," she said meekly while still playing the game of submission.

"Okay, it's getting late and I have to get up for work tomorrow but I'll pick you up Friday night at seven; I think it's time we advance to the next level, don't you?"

"Yes, Sir," she replied again.

"Good, then Friday night we go straight to my place," he told her.

For the next couple of days jean was confused. On the one hand she really liked the well-mannered, respectful Kevin she had dated for the first few weeks; but on the other hand she got wet just thinking about the dominant Kevin from the other night, although he did go overboard with that stunt in the theatre; that she didn't like at all. She'd have to make it very clear to him that she wouldn't tolerate any more public displays; her fantasies were for the bedroom and behind closed doors and that's the way it will stay, she told herself.

By the time Friday rolled around Jean had set some hard ground rules she would discuss with Kevin before going any further. When he picked her up that night Kevin seemed a little moody in the car so she decided to wait until they reached his place before talking. She was sure she was in for a memorable evening.

She envisioned the two of them snuggling on the couch. She could feel the warmth and comfort of his strong arms holding her while they smooched and played tongue tag. To the side of his bed would be a bottle of wine chilling in a carafe. When the time was right they would go over her rules for the bedroom, then he would tie her up and make love to her body...slowly...sensually. Yes, she had it all worked out and she was looking forward to it.

"Okay, bitch, strip!" he ordered her as he closed the door to his apartment and threw the dead bolt.

Jean turned around and faced him with anger in her eyes; this was not what she wanted at all.

"Just hold on there, buster," she protested, "I..."

Kevin roughly grabbed her arm. "Shut up and strip," he ordered again.

Jean pulled away from him and let out an exasperating gasp as she defiantly stood her ground staring at him in revolt. She recalled the woman's warning in the washroom the night they met. Could she have been right all along?

"I don't think so," she said making a move for the door.

Kevin grabbed her around the shoulders and pushed her backwards almost making her lose her footing; a backhand to her cheek completed the process and she tumbled backward, painfully landing on the couch.

She looked up at him in shock; he could read the panic written in her face. It was just what he wanted to see.

"If you're not out of those clothes by the time I count to three I'm going to rip them to shreds and you can walk home bare ass naked after I'm done with you," he growled.

Tears welled up in her eyes as Jean hurriedly started to undress.

"That's better," snarled Kevin, "Don't ever make me have to repeat myself again."

Quickly she removed her clothing; her naked body trembled with fright as she stood before him.

Kevin was very proud of himself; with a just a little research he knew exactly how he was going to control her; yeah, he had lots of plans for his little bitch, he might even turn her out when he was done with her himself.

"Get down on your knees," he ordered pointing to the floor.

Jean couldn't believe this was happening; she had dreamed of submitting but not like this; this was not fun at all. She prayed he would not do her any real harm; she had already made up her mind she would obey in hopes of not antagonizing him again; but as soon as she was free she would go to the cops and have this asshole arrested.

She dropped to her knees.

"Now, crawl over here; I want you to unzip my pants and take out my cock. I want the best damn blow job you've ever given."

Jean's hands trembled and she could taste her own tears as she followed his orders. She pulled his zipper down and started to reach in his pants...

"No, pulled them down, stupid; like the other night. You think I want the zipper rubbing against my cock?" he admonished.

She started to do as he asked but did not answer him. He grabbed her hair in the back and yanked back so she was forced to look up at him, "I asked you a question, bitch, did you hear me?"

"Ye...yes, sir," she answered.

"Well, do you think I want the zipper rubbing against my cock?" he repeated.

"No, sir," she replied in a shaky voice.

"Okay then, next time don't be so stupid."

In spite of her terror, she took him in her mouth and did the best she could. Just as he started to come, he grabbed her hair again and pulled her away so he could spurt his seed over her face. He snickered as he took out his cell phone and took several pictures of her that way.

When he was done, he picked her up by her arm and marched her into the bedroom. He told her to put her hands behind her back. As she felt the cold steel around her wrists, Jean remember another time when she was in cuffs, that didn't turn out very well either.

"Please," she begged, "If you let me go now I promise not to say anything to anyone, honest."

Kevin laughed as he forced the now incapacitated woman onto his bed. "You know it's an interesting age we live in today; with the Internet and a little knowledge you can find out almost anything about anybody. Shit, you were easy, all I had to do was Google you. Did you know arrest records were public knowledge?"

He saw more fear in her eyes. "Yup, I know all about you being arrested for adultery. I even know what you were wearing at the time, nothing but nipple clamps and a vibrator; oh, and handcuffs of course. What are you going to do, go to the cops; hell, they already know you're a pervert; you like it rough, it's on record. It'd be your word against mine; 'But officer, she begged me to whip her like that, she said she got off on it.' Who do think they'd believe?"

Jean started to whimper as she listened.

"Then there's you ex; what's his name...Dalton? I looked him up too, he's a pretty famous photographer, he has his own business...he even has a book that's out with his photographs. Did you know his wife owns a couple of art galleries in town? I wonder how he would feel about getting dragged into a sex scandal with his ex-wife?"

"Please, please don't do this," Jean cried.

"And if all that doesn't convince you to keep your mouth shut there's always your folks." He saw real terror in her face now. "That's right, that nice older couple I met at the dinner a couple weeks ago. I have friends who are not as nice as me. I wonder how your dad would feel if some of them paid your parents a visit and had their way with your mom right in front of him...I could make that happen with one phone call... even if I'm in jail; and if they said anything guess who suffers, yup, you. You think they'd take that chance? So let's not have any more talk about going to the cops or anyone else, you'll keep your mouth shut and do what I tell you to or else...got it?"

"Yes," she whispered in despair. Jean was beginning to see the hopelessness of her situation and started to bawl.

"Auuuuu, poor baby," he said sarcastically, "Being in a corner unit, I don't have anyone on the other side of the wall to hear you, but still..." he said getting up and going over to his dresser. "Here," he told her, "open up."

With tears still flowing down her face, Jean opened her mouth as wide as she could to accommodate the ball gag he forced between her teeth.

"Now, I'm pretty sure I have established the bounds of our relationship, you are my fuck toy, my slave, it's as simple as that. You will do what I say without hesitation; I don't care if we're in the middle of the loop, if I tell you to strip and give the guy on the corner a blow job you'll do it, is that clear?"

Jean's mind couldn't even comprehend what was happening; she only knew she needed to nod her head.

"That's my good little girl," he said with an evil smirk, "Just to make sure you understand though, I'm going to give you a small sample of what will happen if you cross me or make me mad."

Kevin pushed her down on the bed and straightened her out. She was still crying hard when he turned her over on her stomach and tied her feet together then secured them to the foot of the bedframe. Next he took another piece of rope, made a slipknot in one end, and looped it around her neck.

As terrified as Jean was, she hadn't feared for her life until then.

He tied the other end of the noose to the headboard and tightened it until it fit snuggly around her throat. With her hands still cuffed behind her back she was essentially unable to move.

"Now my little slave, you will learn a lesson in life; never trust anyone," he said with a chuckle. Kevin went to his closet and walked back with a thin wicker rod. He stood on the side of the bed and used it to tap Jean on the ass a few times then lightly rubbed it over her smooth skin as if he was teasing her.

Suddenly a searing pain shot through Jean's body as Kevin struck her with force. She tried to yell but her cries of anguish were silenced by the gag. Hysterically she tried to struggle from the path of further blows but all she accomplished was to make the noose around her neck more snug.

"Careful you don't strangle yourself," he joked as he smashed the implement of torture down on her tender flesh again and again.

Try as she did, it was impossible not to move in the face of such suffering; each time her body spasmed with intolerant misery the tether around her neck drew tighter; she could feel its rough texture biting into her skin as it began to restrict her airway.

Just as Jean was beginning to believe she would not survive, he stopped.

"There, now every time you sit down you'll remember who owns you."

He untied the lasso making no mention of the marks it left behind. The same was true of her wrists; she hadn't even realized how she strained against the cuffs while being beaten. They were covered with deep purple bruises. How was she going to explain them she worried?

"Okay, take off the gag," he demanded. She stood before him, her naked body trembled and she sobbed uncontrollably from the anticipation of more unknown horrors that still awaited her. Kevin reached down and roughly felt her slit, "Shit, you're dry as a bone, what's the matter, I thought this was what you wanted...to be dominated. Well, like it or not that's what you got so you'd better learn to deal with it because I'm going to be fucking you a lot; you stay dry like that and your little pussy is going to be sore as hell," he sneered.

He was right; over the next thirty hours Kevin abused her sexually, physically, and mentally. At one point he slapped her hard across the face when she didn't submit fast enough. By the time he took her back to her apartment on Sunday Jean's pussy was extremely swollen and inflamed, so were her nipples. She had a black eye, rope burns around her neck, and ugly bruises on her breasts, wrists, thighs, and ass. She could hardly walk from the pain.

As he left, Kevin told her he wouldn't be able to see her again until the following Friday and reminded her to keep her mouth shut, then kissed her with a smile like any regular boyfriend would. She collapsed as soon as he was out the door and cried for the next hour.

Jean was at a complete loss, she was too scared to think; maybe a nice soothing hot bath would at least calm her nerves; it would certainly relieve some of the pain...or so she thought. In reality the hot water stung as she slipped beneath the surface. She cried out as she submerged the tortured lips of her pussy and could barely sit on the hard porcelain with her beaten and battered butt.

laptopwriter
laptopwriter
3,538 Followers