Butch Cassidy and the Kid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish hurried out and threw more wood in the fireplace, which might become the only source of heat if the fire stayed out, and then came back to the bedroom where Kari rested spreadeagled on the bed.

"You're amazing looking," Kari said as Trish came over the the side of the bed and climbed on. "Like an amazon. My fantasy woman."

"I'm you're fantasy woman?" Trish smiled and she shook her head and said that she wasn't what she used to be adding that she wished that the 20 pounds or so she had put on over the last decade weren't there.

"You're perfect. You're big but solid and man are you strong! You lifted me up like I was a feather."

"You ARE a feather," Trish corrected while she knelt down and looked at Kari making snow angels in the bedding.

"And you're my amazon. Like a Zena with strawberry blonde hair," Kari said. "Lots of hair - everywhere. Big, strong hairy women I thought were just in comic books and my fantasy world. I was dripping wet just from looking at you all night."

"And for that wonderful compliment I'm going to have to eat you up," Trish said as she started from her tiny toes and worked her way up Kari's petite frame, licking her from head to toe.

"You're so hot," Trish giggled as she dragged her breasts over Kari's while linking her little fingers in her own and bringing her hands up over her head and pinning them there.

"Oh oh," Kari giggled. "Now what you going to do?"

"Mmm..." Trish said as she bent down and kissed the waif's collarbone, nibbling her way over to Kari's exposed armpit. "Delicious."

"Ooh!" Kari sighed as Trish's tongue slid all over her underarms, coating the dense stubble with her saliva.

"You are a furry little thing," Trish cackled as her tongue slid up the inside of Kari's arm before plunging down again into the hollow.

"Wait until you see what my pits look like in a couple of weeks," Kari cackled, and Trish shivered when she heard that because the idea that she was being included in the girl's plans for more than just tonight made her feel so good.

So many - they come and they go, and maybe Kari would as well," Trish mused. Just maybe though, maybe Kari wouldn't trade her for a newer model, a sleeker more stylish one with less mileage on it.

Until then though...

****

thanks for reading

12