Buttbusters!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

10 offered me his cock to suck while I rode 8 lazily. He reached down and held the poppers to my nose one more time. As I snorted and traveled to the 7th dimension, I felt 8 grab my asscheeks and spread me wide. I then felt 11's hands spreading even more lube around my already slick and incredibly well-fucked hole. I still didn't realize what was happening until I felt 11's hot, hard cock probing at my asshole already occupied by 8's thick shaft. My mouth still full of cock, my eyes shot open and I whimpered as I felt 11 trying to push inside me too. 10 held the poppers under my nose again. I breathed, closed my eyes, relaxed my hole and as I drifted along the clouds next to Daedelus I felt the deliciously decadent pain of two cocks up my ass.

There are simply no words for the feeling of two hard, throbbing pieces of flesh impaling one asshole. Yes it hurt, but at the same time it was the most delicious pleasure I have ever experienced. My body struggled and wanted to rebel, but soon came to accept both intruders. 8 and 11 were very patient waiting for my asshole to give them the cues they were looking for. Suddenly, my hole just opened and allowed them both to slide fully inside. They took their time, gently working in tandem until I was completely open to them. That was when they started to actually thrust, a little together at first. As my body grew hotter and my hole relaxed they alternated thrusting in and out of my overworked orifice. Finally, as we were all huffing and puffing and moaning and groaning, I spit out 10's cock for a moment and begged one last time: "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me... oh my god this is soooo fucking amazing ..... FUCK ME!"

And so they did. 8 and 11 slammed their cocks home up my ass, fucking me like I have never been fucked before or since. Taking my asshole completely for their own pleasure. Driving me wild with my only experience of two cocks at once up my ass. And then there was cum everywhere. 10 was shooting down my throat, I was shooting in between 8's and my belly and 8 and 11 were both shooting incredible loads up my ass. We all kept thrusting and cumming and moaning and writhing for several minutes. I didn't think anything could ever feel sooooo good.

Finally, it was all over. They pulled out of me and left me full of cum at both ends, lying in a heap on the floor. They packed their stuff and thanked me for one of their most memorable services, saying no one else had taken them like I had (I felt not a little proud of that). Then they were gone. I had gotten what I wanted. I was well and truly fucked for the first time in ages! As I stood in the shower later washing the dried cum from my body and feeling it ooze from my poor abused asshole, I wondered what it would be like to have eight guys taking turns in my hole.....

12