Butterflies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I started by just touching my breasts: Caressing my nipples through the thin fabric of my nighty. Soon though, even the fabric was too thick and so I took it off too. Now, I was just lying naked on the couch, in front of the TV, watching dirty movies and touching myself. The woman had this fantastic orgasm, and then the man started to have sex with her." Amanda was flushed now, but not with embarrassment.

"I have to admit, watching them was pretty arousing. I slid my fingers down and at first used one hand to open myself up. I slid my fingers slowly up and down, I was so wet, they just glided along. I finally dipped my fingers into my opening. Is that how you are supposed to do it?" She interrupted her own story.

"You do it however it feels good to you." Said Susan in a completely non-judgmental voice.

"Well, I slid first one finger then two into me. Looking back up at the screen I realized that his thing was even bigger. I was imagining I was this woman, and so I actually slid a third finger in. I felt so stretched and full. I kept sliding my fingers in and out, until I had them in up to my knuckles. The man was sliding in and out of her slowly and I matched his rhythm. The woman started to reach an orgasm, and he moved faster and faster. I was so absorbed into pretending I was her, that I came at nearly the same time. It wasn't as intense an orgasm as hers, but my hips bucked a little and I moaned. In a minute I slowed down and brought my fingers back out. I was still watching though. My breath was coming in deep gasps and my heart was pounding so hard. The next scene though: oh! My! God! A second man came in. There was some story line, I wasn't paying attention. In a minute the woman was on her back with the first guy lying on top of her, but upside down? I think you call it '69'." Jenna simply nodded in the affirmative.

"She was lying on the edge of a bed and so the other guy spread her legs and held them up in the air. He slid into her. He wasn't as big though. I slid two fingers in as deep as I could and then I started using my other hand to touch my clitoris. I was so caught up in trying to be just like her, that when I realized she was sucking on the first guy's penis, I looked around and found a recorder - you know the musical instrument? --my Dad had, and put it in my mouth. I was swirling my tongue around, just like I could see her doing and matching the rhythm of the new guy. My other fingers found my clitoris again, and I have to say, that was probably the best part. But it was all so deliciously naughty! I felt like such a slut. I started to reach orgasm before her. My hips began to buck uncontrollably, I just slid my fingers in and out faster and faster. My juice was running down my butt and all over the couch. I spit the recorder out of my mouth, and started moaning and screaming. I just totally lost control!!! In a minute she was climaxing too and I just kept bucking and climaxing through hers as well. I watched her though, so closely while she came. And here is the part, just like Marci, you can't tell anyone any of this, but especially this part: I imagined that I was the one on cable and hundreds of guys were watching me. Watching me have big hard orgasms. I'm ashamed, but that idea -- being a slut and porn star -- turned me on so much. It's probably because guys usually don't pay attention to me at all. I just loved the idea of being the center of attention."

"Wow, you and Marci tell a good story. You guys, this is getting me kinda bothered, you know?" exclaimed Susan with no embarrassment, "Jenna, can I borrow one of your toys tonight?"

Jenna laughed and said "I get first pick, I'm going to need one too."

Marci giggled "Tom plays basketball with the IM team on Sundays, I'll need one tonight too."

"Are you guys serious? Are you all going to go back and masturbate?" asked Amanda with amazement and eagerness. "Can I ... Can I try one too?" She asked clearly taking some effort to overcome her embarrassment.

"Sure, why don't you each take one." Offered Jenna, "Just be sure to wash them well before you give them back."

Susan took the small egg shaped one, and Marci took the jelly G-spot tickler. Amanda hesitated and then looked at Jenna "Can I take the Butterfly? And that one?" She pointed to the largest anatomical one in the box. The other girls laughed and Jenna said, no problem, make yourself happy. Amanda smiled a big bright smile and took them both.

12