Butterfly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elady
Elady
1 Followers

"Don't worry silly, there will be more to come, excuse the pun."

We drove down town to a small shop that a friend showed me. I told Sheri this was a sex shop so she wouldn't be too surprised. We walked in and Bob, the owner, was the only one in today.

"Hi, Bob."

"Well, hellooooo Mandy and friend. Who is this gorgeous creature you have with you?"

"Oh, Bob stop it, this is my cousin, Sheri."

"No, Bob, please go on," Sheri said with a blush.

"Bob, we need help of a special nature. Could I convince you to lock the doors for a while?"

"Sure kiddo, if your gonna pay like you always do." He walked to the door, turned around the sign, and locked up. "Now what is it an old man like me can help you with?"

"You remember how you helped me when Janice first brought me here?"

"You bet!"

"Well, I need similar help with Sheri. She did look like this..." I pulled out a picture I had of her. "Now she looks like she does before you. I need to introduce her to the various ways of self-love before we can proceed to loving others. I have started already, but she needs confidence with men."

Both of them looked at me. Bob had a knowing look in his eyes, but Sheri had one of confusion.

"Sheri, Bob is a good man, one to be trusted. He helped me out not long after my parents died. You know how I dressed, like a gothic girl. I had no confidence. You remember Janice. She helped me out a lot when mom and dad died. You will have to trust me, but after tonight you will have experienced ALLLLL kinds of love. You said you trusted me. Now you have to prove it. Are you ready or do you want to quit now?"

"I think I am ready. I do trust you, but I don't know what to do."

I took her hand and led her to a back room. There was a 'love' chair, a big flat panel TV, and all manner of different 'toys'. As we walked in I turned on her toy with the remote. Her gasp was audible enough for Bob to hear.

"Please strip, Sheri," I said as I begin to do the same, "Leave the toy on and in you. Then come sit on this chair with your feet in the stirrups."

Bob went out of the room and brought back some beer in a cooler for us. When he came back in Sheri was moaning. The little vibrator was going at high speed, and I had her hands strapped in the holders on the chair. I was kneading her tits and pulling on her perk nipples. "Bob, be a dear and get one of your self-help DVDs and bring it in here."

Bob left back out, and I stopped the vibe and Sheri's loving. She whimpered and whispered for me not to stop now. I smiled at her and patted her on the tummy. I gave Bob the remote for her, and told him to finish her off. I put in the DVD that went with the love chair and started it. When I turned around Sheri was moaning again and Bob was nibbling her tits and rubbing her clit. Sheri screamed as she came, and Bob turned off the vibe. Sheri watched the screen for a bit as it explained the different positions the chair could be used and showed a girl of 18 being fucked on it.

"Are we here to do all of that?"

"Only if you are willing, Sheri. I think you should experience it all as I did."

"Some of it looks painful."

"If not done right it can be," Bob said, "I know how to use and do all of it the best way for you not to feel anything but pleasure."

"Ok, I trust Mandy so let's do it."

Bob reached over and spread the stirrups the entire way apart opening up Sheri for his access. I walked over to Bob and took his shirt off. Then I bent down and took his pants down. When his 10 inches sprang out of his boxers I quickly engulfed it into my mouth. He began to moan as I stroked and sucked him. Sheri watched in fascination as I took all of him in my mouth and down my throat. He popped himself out of my mouth and walked to a table and grabbed a 7-inch vibrator off the table. He turned it on and began rubbing Sheri with it. I took him back in my mouth and kept sucking him while he sent Sheri into another orgasm. When she came down from her high he asked her if she were ready to be fucked for the first time. She nodded and he moved the chair up for easy access to her dripping cunt. I kneeled down between her legs and guided his dick into her waiting pussy. He inched his head into her and waited until she was used to his girth before slowly going all the way into her. Her ass was spread and I began to tongue her little brown hole while rubbing Bob's balls.

Bob slowly pulled all the way out to the head and this time plunged into her shaking the chair and slapping my chin with his balls. He quickly found his rhythm and slowly fucked Sheri. I reached up and found the vibrator and used her juices that were now steadily flowing to lube it up. I massaged her anus with the tip and slowly pushed it against it. Her little hole opened up around the tip and I eased it inside and turned it on. The head of it rotated and after a minute I turned it on and let it ream her. As her ass became used to the toy I was able to push it in all the way. Sheri's moans became screams of ecstasy as both the vibe and Bob fucked her. I moved from under her and went to the table and got a massive 14-inch strap-on dildo from the table. I stepped into the straps and tightened it up with the small secondary attachment inside me. I moved over to Bob and told him to move out of the way.

Sheri looked at the fake dick with wonder as I moved into position. Bob went to her head and turned it towards his cock and forced it into her mouth. As she began sucking him off I put the head inside her. She stopped her sucking and whimpered a little but Bob reached down and grabbed her head with one hand and fucked her mouth with the other he pinched a nipple. As he did I pushed the toy on inside and waited until her pussy relaxed. When she got used to it I reached down and rubbed her clit and started fucking her good. Soon she was coming again and Bob pulled out of her mouth and shot a stream of hot cum all over her tits and face. She licked up what she could. I pulled out of her and moved up to her tits and licked them clean then kissed her giving her a taste of his cum that I held in my mouth. Bob moved around and took the toy out of her ass as I took the straps off her hands. She sat up and lovingly kissed us both.

We all showered and fucked some more in the bath. Sheri and I went home and spent the rest of her mom and dad's vacation sleeping together and enjoying our newfound love.

Elady
Elady
1 Followers
12