Butterfly Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paradoxically, the familiarity made me feel even naughtier. I was in my element, but I was there with Crissy, who had me dirty dancing braless among people I might actually know. It was almost like fooling around with Kyle in the car or in my parents' bedroom when they were away, or the craziness last week out on Vecino Beach. I never realized 'til recently that sexiness where it's not allowed is such a turn on.

I was really uptight, tho. To help me cope, I drank. A lot. Even weak drinks catch up with you when you have enough of them. I had more than enough.

Crissy, of course, took advantage. She pulled me close as we danced to some cheesy/bouncy pop song (something by No Doubt, I think) and kissed me while unbuttoning my blouse. When she backed off, the only button still fastened was the one right between my boobs. She flashed that wicked smile and I smiled back, dancing more energetically so that my tits leapt under my shirt and almost bounced right out more than once. The guy next to me noticed and stared until his girlfriend pulled him away. She gave me a vicious "you slut!" look before leaving. I can't believe how much that look turned me on, too.

So when Crissy grabbed my hand and pulled me up to one of the caged-in platforms near the front of the dance floor, I didn't object at all. We danced for just a minute before she leaned in and we started to make out. I heard the guys below began to hoot and cheer in response, but then Crissy's spectacular kissing pushed everything else aside until all I knew in the world were her lips and tongue.

When we stopped to breathe, I noticed that she had finished unbuttoning my shirt and my boobs were almost slipping out, the shirt held loosely together only by the knot at the bottom. She laughed as I quickly tied the bottom a little higher up, but I didn't bother buttoning anything. We dirty danced some more and the hoots returned.

I dunno if she loosened that knot or if it came undone by itself. All I know is that, somehow or another, the front of my blouse came completely open and my tits were on display henever I moved. And since I was dancing, that was probably most of the time.


I honestly didn't notice for a second, but when I did, I pretended that I didn't know why the hoots got louder and kept right on dancing, watching the lustful twinkle in Crissy's eye grow brighter. When the song ended, I acted all embarrassed as I re-tied the front of my shirt and stepped down from the platform to cheers.

And wouldn't you know it, standing among the crowd at the bottom of the steps was Trish, that sexy receptionist from the office, clapping and smiling along with the rest. Gawd, I couldn't believe I had flashed a whole dance club with someone from work watching, much less someone that I still had a girlcrush on. Blushing, I smiled weakly at her and headed towards the bar for another drink.

But first, I needed to pee. I mentioned this to Crissy and she grinned again. "I thought you'd never ask," she replied, then grabbed my hand and led me through the crush of people to the ladies' room.

Of course, there was a line. We actually got into the cramped and dingy little bathroom, but the four stalls were all taken and a half-dozen women waited impatiently by the two rust-stained sinks. Right there at the end of the line, Crissy pulled me close and began to kiss me like crazy.

I noticed several heads turn to look as we made out surrounded by chicks washing their hands or fixing their makeup or just standing there waiting. Her incredible kissing zoned me out again until she grabbed my crotch through my jeans and started rubbing. I felt that all right. Then her hand wandered north and the knot holding my blouse pop loose.

Her sexual ambidexterity is pretty amazing when you think about it. While her right hand dropped back down to squeeze between my denim-covered thighs, she used her left to yank my shirt back and down by the scruff of the neck, pulling it away from my chest and leaving it draped like a shawl across my lower back, just hanging on by my elbows.

I meant to cover up, but first I couldn't resist a peek at my state of undress. Tho of course my brain knew I was topless, seeing the reflection of my bare boobs in the crowded bathroom mirror still hit me like a thunderbolt. All around, ladies were staring at me with looks ranging from unfeigned shock to unfeigned disgust. My face shown with lust as well as I checked myself out; it was definitely another out of body experience, and I thoroughly enjoyed the show that the half-naked slut in the mirror and her goth girlfriend were putting on.

I drew the line, tho, when Crissy attacked the fly of my jeans. A woman came out of a stall and I dragged Crissy into it, cutting in line, my belt buckle already hanging loose and jingling, slamming the stall door shut behind us.

Crissy looked a little annoyed when she asked me if I still had to pee. Of course I did, but she was in there with me, you know? But I nodded, and she said she'd help. So I sat on the toilet seat and she grabbed my jeans and tugged them down to my ankles. I was so drunk. I giggled uncontrollably as I moved my micro-g "panties" out of the way to pee what seemed like a couple of gallons while Crissy watched and grinned rakishly the whole time.

When I was done, she considerately gave me a wipe, leaving me disappointed with only a little tickle of my lower lips before pulling me to my feet to kiss me on my upper lips. I felt her slipping my shirt off my arms and didn't object. I felt her fingers slipping around my micro-g to caress me and I wanted more. As she continued to tease, getting so worked up, she whispered her idea; she wanted me to put on the mini skirt. How could I not say yes at that point?

Then she revealed what that paint she had bought at the clubwear store was all about — she also wanted me to lose my shirt and go back out to the dance floor with just a painted-on "tube top" across my bare boobs. That took a little more persuasion, a job her magic fingers handled very well. As Crissy nibbled on my earlobe, she added that I'd be more covered up that I had been a few minutes previously on that platform in front of everyone with my shirt wide open, being sure to mention how hot she thought I had looked up there letting my tits bounce around for a couple hundred people.

I quickly agreed. Actually, I was in such a state that I would have done anything if that little manipulative bitch would just get me off. She must have read my mind, because she said she'd do just that as soon as I had changed outfits.

So I got started. First she squeezed out some bodypaint on her hands and spread it over my chest, tweaking me occasionally, of course. In less than a couple minutes, she had fashioned the paint into a broad horizontal stripe wide enough to cover from the top of my cleavage to right below my breasts, going around my back to complete the effect.

Looking down, it did almost appear like I was wearing a white semi-modest tube top, the effect spoiled only a little by the sight of my happy nips jutting out just a bit too proudly.

Then Crissy helped me out of the jeans (not too easy to get tight jeans over heels, especially in a little bathroom stall) and into the mini skirt. Gawd, I felt so naked, and not just because I wasn't really wearing a top. I've never worn anything so short as that skirt, ever — I have t-shirts that cover more below the waist.

And though I didn't have a mirror to check out the rear, a quick reach-around seemed to indicate that the rise of my ass cheeks were on display even when I was standing straight and still. And a quick touch in the front made me realize that Crissy had apparently taken my panties off with my jeans, leaving me feel even more exposed.

Before I could have second thoughts, Crissy made good on her promise, jamming her hand under the teeny skirt and into my enticingly vulnerable slit in one smooth motion. Within a minute or two, she had me shaking and gushing, my mouth wedged into her shoulder so that no one would hear me scream with pleasure in the crowded restroom.

When I opened my eyes, tho, it was obvious that all the yelling in the world wouldn't have gotten me much more attention than I already had. At some point, Crissy must have clandestinely unlocked the stall door because now it was wide open and several ladies had been watching her get me off — my top just paint, my skirt way too short, and my panties still clenched in Crissy's other hand.

I recoiled and grabbed at my micro-g (as if the tiny butt floss would make me decent), but Crissy waved it around to tease me for a moment before tossing it out by the sinks.

I scurried after my panties, very conscious of the fact that my bare ass (and probably more) was fully on display when I bent over to pick them up and slip them on.

Crissy thought this was hilarious. She gathered my discarded clothes and hooked her arm into mine, guiding me out of the restroom back into the welcomely-dark club. She suggested I get another drink to "chill the fuck out" while she said she'd put my shirt and jeans in a locker. I got my drink, but I never saw those clothes again.

I bought a test tube shot from the fake-titted shot girl in a dark corner to avoid the brighter lights of the bar area. As soon as I had gulped it down, Crissy returned and led me back out onto the dance floor.

The night became a blur for a while after that. I remember my bodypaint top glowing brightly in the blacklights. I remember jostling against others on the floor as the place filled up to its most crowded Saturday night peak. But most of all, I remember feeling so thrillingly yet clandestinely exposed dancing among all those people.

Nobody seemed to notice my state of undress for a couple of songs. Crissy seemed to be annoyed by this and danced closer while nudging me slowly near the raised platform. I was really drunk at the time, but still not drunk enough to go up there and show off pretty much everything.

So I stayed at ground level, but the spotlights shining on the platform right beside me lit my body up enough that others began to realize what I was — and wasn't — wearing. A couple guys nearby got nearer and gave me flirty smiles, which I probably returned.

That's when Crissy made her move. She got up real close and started kissing me while grabbing my ass with both hands, lifting that little whiff of a skirt up all the way around, pushing her lithe little body into mine. The hoots predictably returned. When she backed off, I immediately noticed that the purplish blacklight glow off my chest was a little less brilliant — Crissy's embrace had rubbed off some of the paint from the area of my body that protruded the most: my nipples.

My choice of "clothing" was now obvious to anyone who bothered to look. Lots of guys seemed to do just that because my area of the dance floor became really popular all of a sudden.

While I felt both anxious and aroused by the attention, Crissy seemed to revel in it. She held me close again and we danced with our legs tangled, her bare thigh rubbing against the crotch of my g-sting under my teeny skirt, my bare thigh rubbing against her bare pussy (I wasn't very suprised that she wasn't wearing panties) under her slightly longer skirt.

The crowd really went wild then. A couple guys pressed right up against us and started feeling up my boobs and ass, rubbing even more paint off, which attracted more guys, who kept putting their hands all over my very accessable body. A couple of hands even made their way into the front of my panties. It was like a shark feeding frenzy.

Right when I was really getting scared, a flashlight beam shone through the crowd and they backed off. I was relieved until I saw that the face behind the flashlight was that of the bouncer, and he didn't look happy. Crissy laughed, quickly grabbed my wrist, and led on a roundabout route through the throng, avoiding the club security all the way out the back door.

It was only a few hurried paces later that I realized I was now outside and 3/4 naked, albeit on a relatively quiet side road. "Where did you leave my clothes?" I asked in a panic.

"In there," Crissy replied, pointing at the club we had just escaped with an evil grin. "Wanna go back and get them?" Of course I couldn't do that. All I could do was hurry back to my car and get out of there before somebody saw me.

Luckily, the lot was only a couple blocks away along the darker back street. Unluckily, Kyle stepped out of a doorway across the way.

I must have a strong heart. Otherwise, I'd be dead from the shock of seeing my boyfriend come out of GameTime (basically an arcade for adults) with a couple of his friends. He didn't see me, though, so I quickly ducked behind a car parked curbside across the street from where Kyle was, Crissy giggling but following my lead (for once).

At first, I was a little mad to see him out. But then I realized that he had said he might play video games with his friends, and that's exactly what he had done. Also, I didn't have much moral high ground, seeing that I had lied about where I was going and who I was going with. That's not even mentioning the fact that I was running around Ybor almost nude, or what happened later on that night. I don't think I'll ever have the moral high ground ever again.

Anyway, I peeked out over the hood of the parked car to make sure Kyle wasn't coming my way. He wasn't. Actually, he told his friends goodbye and started heading for a parking garage down the street, never even looking in my direction.

I breathed a sigh of relief. But just when the coast was almost clear enough for me to stand up, two slender fingers suddenly forced their way up into my pussy.

In my attempted stealthiness, I guess I had forgotten what I was wearing. Crouched down, my micro-mini skirt bunched uselessly around my hips, completely exposing everything below. Crissy, of course, had noticed and was now finger-fucking me right there on the sidewalk.

Though that road was quiet, it wasn't completely empty. But I had my eyes closed enjoying Crissy's internal massage and didn't know anyone else was around until I heard (female) voices yell stuff like "Wooo!!!" and "You go, girl!!!"

I opened my eyes to see three pairs of high heels. My gaze traveled up shapely legs to see 3 college-aged girls walking slowly by, taking their time to watch what Crissy was doing. Of course, Crissy didn't stop fingering me. Of course, being watched again made me come real hard again. Of course, I squirted all over my feet and the sidewalk.

The girls cheered some more, then continued. As I straightened up, tho, another group wandered over — 4 thuggish looking teenage boys. They stepped forward, I guess thinking they were next.

That's when Crissy turned from sexy performer to raging psycho-bitch. "Show's over, get the fuck outta here, motherfuckers!" she yelled. When they ignored her and crept closer, Crissy held her purse menacingly as if about to pull a bazooka out of the little handbag, and said quietly but darkly, "Don't make me use this."

"Ok, ok!" the boys responded, hand out, palms outstretched, defeated. They called us "bitches" but moved on. My heart began to beat again. Hurrying away before they returned, I asked Crissy what she had in her handbag. She grinned and pulled out a large metal dildo. We laughed hysterically as we got in my car.

"Where to?" I asked.

"My place?" she responded coyly, spreading her legs to display her hairless little cunny. Her suggestion suddenly sounded like a great idea.

I was still pretty drunk, so I stuck to the back roads trying to follow Crissy's directions, trying to concentrate on the road.

She didn't help out much. Almost as soon as we had left the parking lot, Crissy hiked her skirt up around her waist and started fucking herself with that dildo. As if that wasn't distracting enough, she leaned back against the passenger door and spread her legs real wide, even putting her right foot up in the middle of the dashboard just like I had done in Kyle's car on the night we had put on that show for Crissy at Wendy's.

We got the red light at one of the few large intersections I couldn't avoid. There's hardly any traffic at that hour, but there were a lot of bright streetlights and I warned Crissy that she might want to stop for a minute. She responded by running her hand up her slit, then offering her wet fingers to me. I licked them clean, of course.

Her taste was like a potent aphrodisiac, and I instantly went from Nervous Nelly to Horny Hortense as Crissy leaned over we began to make out, her busy damp hands massaging my still semi-painted tits.

I saw the other car pull beside us out of the corner of my eye. Startled, I glanced over and noted that our new neighbors were a cute young couple in a little old Toyota. Then Crissy's newly-rewetted fingers drew my attention back to her. I licked them off again before we tongue-wrestled some more.

When I peeked back out my window, I noticed two very interesting things. One, the light was green and we weren't moving. Two, neither was the cute couple in the car beside us. I could understand the guy getting hypnotized by the sight of two girls making out, but instead of punching him, his female friend was staring at me and Crissy, too.

That made me even hotter. I took the initiative and jammed my fingers into Crissy's cunt for a change. She couldn't stand not being in charge, apparently, because she instantly pulled my hand away and hopped over to my lap, straddling me and facing me as if I was a boy she wanted to fuck in the car, peeling her shirt over her head to expose her flat chest at the same time.

Of course, I'm not a boy and had nothing to slide into her slit. So she ground her increasingly wet pussy against my thigh while I kissed her neck and little tits, peeking over at the other car once in a while to make sure they were still there. They were.

Gawd, it was so sexy how Crissy writhed her slender body against me. I imagined taking Kyle's role from when we fucked in the car on the way to Vecino way back when.

By the time the light changed again, Crissy's face was almost as red as the traffic signal and she wetly came all over my leg. She cried out, then pacified herself by slurpily cleaning her own pussy juices off of her finger, sharing a bit with me.

Looking over to make sure the couple had seen it all, I was momentarily puzzled to note that the chick was gone. Then I noticed the back of her head just visible bobbing up and down over the guy's lap. Wow.

The signal on the cross street turned yellow. Crissy lifted up my now barely-painted bare breasts as if to offer them to the guy as his face began to get a bit flush from the attention of his girlfriend on his knob. When our light turned green, Crissy licked my nipple for added effect right before I hit the gas, leaving the couple to enjoy the suddenly warmer night alone.

I cooled off a bit when we finally arrived at the rambling old house Crissy shared with her roommates. There were cars parked all over in the street and front yard, all the lights were on, the place seemed packed.

I was deflated; I wanted to get nasty alone with my little lesbo bitch, not go to some college party.

Crissy sensed my unease as I pulled into an empty slot on the driveway. "One of my roommates is having a stupid basketball party. Don't worry — we'll have some private time."

That I believed. The biggest problem was that I was topless and wearing only the littlest fringe of a skirt with my own clothes left behind somewhere in Ybor. I should have used some common sense. I should have dropped her off and told her we'd hook up another time. Or, even better, I should have thanked her for a fun evening and zoomed away without ever looking back.