By Invitation Only

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Satisfied with her reaction, he stayed the path of concentration nerves between her swollen clit and soaking wet hole. Her hips thrust forward as she spread further for him. Dipping deeper into her dewy heat, he reveled in the feel of her slippery wet need. He applied more pressure with the increasing strength of her grasp. A thousand stars burst under her closed eyelids as her head grew dizzy. She couldn't believe how close she was to coming. He refused to let her finish. Over and over, he would take her to the edge then pull her back. A pulse beat between her legs. A voice inside her begged for release. Desperate, her normal self-restraint was crumbling under raw lust. She needed to make him weak. To make him as helpless and pliable as she was under his fingers. The fingers that tortured her flesh with ecstasy.

Fighting the fabric of his elaborate costume, she forced her hand into the front of his pants breaking his hand free from her. His oblique flex at her touch. His tight stomach muscles presented no hindrance in the path of her descending arm. His skin was hot and damp against her flesh. Hunger for control, she grasped his swollen rod in her hand. Twisting at the wrist, she slid up and down his length. She felt every vein and ripple move under her palm. Stroking his cock, she marveled, as he grew impossibly thicker. His skin moved in her hand like stretched latex over rock. It's incredible hardness shocked and called to her. She wanted him inside of her. Her fingers spread over his expanding mass pumping it in her soft grip until he growled, pushing her away. The smell of sex vibrated in the air.

"Let's go somewhere else," his voice was raw and husky.

"I don't know," she replied, struggling to breathe. Her body still ached for relief. "How do I know I'm safe?"

"Trust me," he replied his eyes searching for confirmation.

"How can I?" she replied. "I don't know you."

"Please," he whispered against her ear as if in pain.

He pulled back. For a minute, he posed in front of her with his arms curled left in the direction of the door. Then, turning slowly, he walked away to where the earlier couple had disappeared. She shifted against the wall readjusting her clothes. Losing her doubt with his distance, she followed him. The hair on her arm stood on end as the cool breeze from the open door. Looking into the light, she saw his shape ascend the stairs. His pace was such she thought he would leave her behind. But, he reached back and took her hand.

The stairs led to a hall that reminded her of an upscale hotel. The long corridors were lined with paisley carpeting and lit by golden leafed wall sconces. Each door had numbers etched on it, but she noticed they were not sequential. The place was unusually quiet. If it had not been for the sound of their steps, Melody would have believed she'd gone deaf. Trying to figure out the pattern of the room numbers, she hadn't realized they had reached the elevator at the opposite end until the bell sounded as the doors opened.

A couple stepped out holding hands. The woman was laughing as she straightened the simple red mask that matched the red cross on her nurse's uniform. Her date, looking like a masked Popeye the Sailor Man in his naval whites, tipped his hat at Melody and her companion as they walked past. Melody turned to the man holding her hand.

"Is this a hotel too?"

"No," he responded pressing the number four button in the elevator.

"Oh...then what were those rooms?" she asked slightly confused.

"Just part of the club," he murmured pulling her into his arms.

"Like VIP rooms?" She nuzzled her head into his chest.

"Yes, something like that," he answered as he brushed her hair back from her neck.

He tasted the sweet salt of her skin as he kissed her neck. Knowing it to be a short ride to the top, he withdrew his mouth to control his body's reaction. He looked at the beading of her mask to center his thoughts when he noticed her eyes had a far away look. He considered asking her again if she was sure about what they were about to do. But, he was afraid she would say no. No use in pushing his luck. Anyway, if she started talking too much, it may ruin the night for him. A woman knew how to kill a mood with words faster then any man knows how to repair it.

Besides, as long as she was holding on to him, he would assume that was a good sign. He'd make her forget all about her ex and her inhibitions. Part of him, despite his house rules, needed to the see the rest of her face, but he also knew that would complicate matters. His life was complicated enough. He would see every inch of what God gave her later. That would have to be enough.

When the elevator door slid back, Melody saw a woman with wild curly hair crouching in French maid outfits beside a curtained cart. Jumping up nervously, she looked up at them and smiled awkwardly. Then, she opened the door in front of her cart. A man's voice broke the silence of the hall.

"Venga, mamacita," a man pleaded from the room.

"Se pega la rueda," she responded with frustration.

"Lo fijaré," the man echoed back.

Melody tried to look in the room as they walked past, but could not see around the girl's mass of hair. Though people may have once or twice called her naïve, she was not stupid. Something was up with those VIP rooms. She assumed that was where he was leading her. So, she would know soon enough. If he hadn't known how to touch her just right, her curiosity would have almost won the struggle in the war between her body and mind. Later, after she wore herself out with the red velvet giant with magic fingers, she promised to go Nancy Drew on this place.

"What's their problem?" she asked not trying to sound too interested.

"The cart," he answered distracted.

He let go of her hand as he searched for something in his coat pockets. Hearing the jingle, she saw him pull out a mass of room keys and begin to flip through the ring. She looked up to see a gladiator standing at the end of the hall holding out his hand to impede their progress. The hulking figure fidgeted as they got closer to him. His reaction made him appear to shrink two inches in height as he lowered his arm. Stepping to the side to reveal a door, he stared uncomfortably at her companion who singled out a key and inserted it into the lock.

"Didn't know it was you, Boss," the gladiator replied avoiding eye contact.

"You're fine. Call George to fix the wheel on the cart for 4363."

"I thought guests weren't allowed on the roof," the gladiator looked from his employer to Melody.

Her companion motioned for Melody to enter in the passage. As she stepped past him to another set of stairs, she filled with awe from the view that filled her eyes. A black satin sky twinkled with the glow of the heavens. She looked back to see if he was behind her. He still stood at the base of the steps facing the gladiator who was hidden by the wall.

"She not 'a guest'. She's my guest. Now, watch this door and not a word to the others. I don't want any interruptions," he directed the man pulling the door shut.

Looking up at her shadow surrounded by the night, his mouth cracked into a devilish grin as her excited laughter hung in the air. The cool night wrapped around her making the air bite with chilly teeth. Unable to control her laughter, she saw him bounding up the dark passageway like an eager child. The mask split his face into two worlds. One part glowered with the impossible rage of death. While the other, exposed bare flesh, reflected the innocent joys savored in youth. For just a moment time, she saw something past the disguise that ran like a needle into her heart. It created an unfamiliar stitch. She turned away from the man bounding toward her. She felt silly from it all.

The blackened felt of the roof shone like a seal's skin reflecting the moonlight. A slight smell of tar warmed by the abandoned sun resonated in her nose. Laid out before her, the industrial line of rooftops broke the skyline with billowing smokestacks and warehouse antennas. Looking into the distance, she saw the brick city district reflecting like a string of lights in the river. A barge horn mourned its solitary existence in the black waters with a deep moan. Melody walked to the far edge of the roof. In the surrounding buildings, illuminated windows contained the shadows of workers laboring in the late night.

"There are people up there," she commented pointing up at the building.

"Yes, it is a shipping company."

"Must be dedicated...working on the weekend," she turned back while speaking.

"Dedication is easy when you love what you do," he responded closing the gap between them.

The gust whipped her chestnut brown hair around her face stretching it out long. Glimpses of her delicate jaw line peeked out from the dark locks that reached toward him. The spread of her feathered tail, the wind blown hair and the irresistible draw he felt made him understand the mythological power of the Greek Sirens. He could understand how a man would risk certain death succumbing to a temptress. As she smiled from under the crescent beak of her half-mask, she unfastened her tail letting it fall to ground. She stepped away from the feathers like an angel shedding her wings. Jumping over the rail of his usual self-restraint, the waves of desire lapped over his head drowning him in her presence.

"Do you?" her eyes caught the stars and threw back the light.

"Yes... I do," he whispered pushing back her hair.

"What do you love about it?"

"Everything," his voice was thick. "We aren't here to discuss me, though."

"Then, why are..." her words fell into the void her mind created from his touch.

"To finish what we started."

"Here?"

"Yes."

No big fluffy bed waited for them. Not even a couch or a wall to press against. She surveyed the expanse of the rooftop. Standing over at least a hundred or more suitable rooms, he brought her here. Maybe she had misread what he had meant when he asked her to go someplace else. She looked to him for understanding. His onyx curls flurried about the sinister mask that hung over his mouth. Begging to be kissed, the center of his bottom lip swelled like a luscious cherry making her salivate.

"Why here?" the edge on her question quivered from being repeated.

In the back of his mind, a wolfish voice replied, "The better to see you with my dear."

Flashing like an inserted frame on a movie reel in his mind, her nude figure stretched out calling to him. The fantasy resurrected the erection he had spent great energy to kill over the past half an hour. Spreading like her thighs in his thoughts, his cheek muscles ached to release the criminal grin. Pretending to search the sky, he wrestled with the urge of seizing her like a feral beast.

"Are you laughing at me again?" she grabbed his chin hard turning his face to meet her eyes.

"No," he quickly hid any hint of expression she could see around the mask.

"Then answer me," she demanded.

Grasping her upper arms, he slowly turned her around to face the night. The concrete ledge ran even with her hips. Controlling the urge to crawl back into the safety of his arms, she, instead, leaned over the edge to look down the side of building. Adrenaline rushed into her bloodstream making her eyes refocus. Below, the alley was lined with vacant cars waiting patiently for their owners' return. The wet asphalt sparkled with the light of the single street light whose pole was hidden by the neighboring building.

"I brought you here for them."

"I don't see anyone."

"Shhhh," he whispered snaking his fingers through hers. "Look up."

Raising her eyes to the buildings, she saw the figures moving in the windows.

"I brought you here for them," his breath was hot against her ear.

"I don't understand."

"You want to be someone else?" his voice went high in an imitation of hers. "Do something wild?"

"Oh!" the reality of what he was saying hit her. The eyes on the building could see her and anything she did with him.

"Or was it just talk?" he called her bluff waiting for her to fold.

Instead of the normal horror the idea should have provoked, her body begged for the release. She craved the absolute freedom to indulge her most basic desire without shame in the eyes of God and who ever else dare to look. Without fear of judgment or condemnation, her fingers shook loose of his grasp to crawl their way across the soft feathers of her bustier to her back. Freeing one hook after another from the curved metal eyes, the fabric dropped to the ground as her breasts broke from their confinement. Her nipples contracted hard in the cool open air. Enjoying the sensation, she turned to him with a wicked smile. Her arms spread out flaunting her nakedness challenging him to deny her. His kiss had been a thief who danced across her tongue and stole her shame. Now, she would reward him for his crime.

Stretched out before him, her bare breasts glistened like translucent honey in the moonlight. Electricity shot through his fingertips as he touched the delicate curve of her stomach. Feeling the shock of contact, she let out a slight groan. He traced each rib in circular motions climbing up her body an inch at a time. He enjoyed watching her struggle under his fingers. Silently, she encouraged his roaming hands by exaggerating her response to the smallest motion. As he reached the cleft of her jutting breasts, he gently cupped her tits in each of his hands and leaned over her starring into her eyes.

"You are an exquisite creature," the rich voice caressed her thoughts.

"Yes, tell me how beautiful I am..." she moaned.

"The heavens pale in the beauty of your light," he spoke even as he kissed the hollow of her neck.

"Yes..." she turned her head to grant him greater access. "Tell me you want me."

"And hell has no torture as cruel as the denial of your kiss," he turned her face back to him.

"I would not deny you," she whispered.

"Then, open your world to me."

"You are my world...tonight," she responded pulling him into a kiss.

Dissolving into her, he massaged her firm breasts feeling the tight nipples bury into his palms. When he could take no more, he broke their kiss dragging his mouth to his hand catching her swollen flesh in his lips. He sucked in her breast. She was warm and sweet like vanilla. Again and again, he licked and twisted his tongue over her nipples needing to hear her ask him. Needing to hear she wanted him as much as he did her. A deep pain curled in the pit of his stomach as he fought his reaction. Always in control, he refused to let his body betray him.

"Please...I need..." her raspy voice cracked as though she would cry. "Oh, fuck me."

Her whole being screamed with rapture. The sensation of crushed velvet tickled her bare skin. His hard cock pressed into her lower stomach. Surely, she would explode into pure energy shooting into the sky. Inhaling deeply, she filled her lungs with the smoky, dark scent of his masculinity. She started to call out again for him when she felt him slip down leaving her exposed to the cold empty air.

Straighten up to protest, the sight of the powerful man on his knees silenced her. His hands had slipped to her waist as he held on to her. Knowing what he wanted, she unfastened the button of her hipsters and tugged down the zipper. He brought down her shorts and panties in one swift motion. One foot at a time, she stepped out of her final pieces of clothes. Being nude, here with him, was the most natural thing she'd ever felt in her life.

Pulling one of her thighs over his shoulder, he slipped his hands around her buttocks drawing her into his hungry mouth. Wet heat sliced into her most private flesh. The tip of his tongue slipped across the edge of her lips. Then, first up the right, then down the left, his tongue slowly danced and twirled masterfully. She shivered before relaxing into the warmth. Feeling her tension fade, he gently spread her seeking deeper into her secret treasure.

"God have mercy," she whispered leaning back to grab the ledge.

Sucking in her clitoris, he began to hum an old Sinatra song. "The Way You Look Tonight" purred into her. Her hips rewarded the greater pressure pushing against his open mouth. Moving up and down, his vibrating lips enveloped the bundle of nerves. First, he slipped in his index finger, and then another. He moved slow and deep within her. Grabbing on tight to his shoulder, she rocked against his open mouth lost in the experience. As if caught in a storm, she watched as the buildings spun around her. The lights and the people in the distanced receded into the background of her mind. A raging thunder rolled over her as the energy crackled around her. She became her desire.

Yet, even when it happened, the release blindsided her with intensity. Oblivious to everything but pleasure, she folded under the moment slipping to the ground. She leaned against the brick of the inner ledge wall in a breathless daze. The sweat collected under mask and stuck to her skin. Without a thought to it, she pushed back the jeweled beak and tossed her mask to the side. Her hands rubbed away the perspiration and fuzziness. When she looked up at him bare faced, she realized what she had done. He starred at her with his mouth agape.

"I'm sorry," she stuttered confused by his reaction. "It was hot."

"It's...," he clamped down on the words.

He finally looked turned away to stare at a large fan fastened to the top of the roof. The sound of the motor hummed loudly as it kicked into motion. Melody reached out to touch his mask when he grabbed her hand. Sucking in her breath with surprise, she started to pull back from him when she saw his expression.

"Just because you break the rules, naughty girl," he laughed. "Does not mean I will."

"It's your fault.," she flirted relieved. "You got me all hot and sweaty."

"Well," he replied pulling her into his lap. "Maybe you can return the favor and see what I am willing to take off."

"But not the mask?" she replied, nuzzling the bony contour of it.

"No, not the mask."

"I see," she murmured. "Are you horribly ugly?"

"Truly horrid," he spoke between kisses.

"With mangled scars," she giggled.

"A monster," he growled rolling flat onto the blackened felt of the rooftop.

"Seriously?" she laughed

"A nasty beast," he winked.

She reached up and unfastened the ornamental clasp on his cloak. Slipping off his shoulders, it fell into a velvet puddle beside them. Her fingers dance down his chest popping each button of his shirt exposing the lines of muscle. Moving slowly and deliberately, her hands explored the warm, taunt flesh. Pulling up to kiss his collarbone, she could feel his gaze.

"Why are you staring?" she asked.

"The moonlight..."

"What about it?" she breathed against his chest.

Instead of replying, he pulled her to him and kissed her. She closed her eyes and filled her senses with the gentle pressure of his lips, the warm caress of his tongue, the texture of his hair in her hand. She leaned into him deepening the kiss, memorized by the sweet salty taste on his lips and the masculine hardness of his body. His hand moved up her back and around her side with teasing slowness making her ache. She tried to move closer, straining to melt into him. His chest, his shoulders and his arms were carved as a Greek statue. Flawless was every curve until she felt his back. She moved her fingers down the length of his spine to discover deep scarring. As if burned by the flaw, she quickly retreated past to slip down to tug at his pants.

Knowing her intentions, he helped her work down the velvet coverings. She grasped his erection, no longer afraid of what she wanted. Leaning back onto the ground and spreading her legs, she guided him as he entered her. He moved slowly, savoring her at first. He filled her completely. Her wet heat closed around him hungrily. The pleasure grew with each stroke. The tension between them building, muscles tightening, hearts pounding and breath coming in gasps. Every sensation was greater then the last. He cradled her head against his shoulder shaking with the force of his own desire. His restraint frayed with her every moan. Her moans grew strength with every tremble. Then, she convulsed around him, the tremor of her climax driving him over the edge. With a groan, he plunged into her with fevered madness, abandoning himself to his senses, his climax closer with each thrust. She arched against him, matching his rhythm. Her voice whispered into his ear. The slick warmth of her tightening grasping him until he finally exploded clinging to her sweat covered body.