Cab Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daniel1
Daniel1
36 Followers

He pushed and withdrew, and then pushed again. Pushing and pushing, he slowly worked himself deeper and deeper into her. He had a look of agony on his face.

"OOHH, Shit! This is the tightest fit this boy has ever felt. I'm getting you, Blondie, I'm getting you!"

As he worked her and worked her, she pulled her knees back behind the front seats and was able to spread further. He moved with her. I held her so she could keep her hips on the console. They had just enough room now, to thrust with each other. It was still very cramped, and I think the whole car was shaking with their coital movements.

They didn't last long. He had already been stimulated beyond belief, but she was the first to go. Her moans became more exaggerated as her thrusts turned into orgasmic spasms, her pussy twisting and pulling on his large staff. He began to scream as well, now fully encased in her.

"I can't hold it anymore! I can't hold it! I HAVE TO CUM!"

Through clenched teeth she whined, "Go ahead! GO AHEAD! I'm fucking the cum right out of your balls, big man!"

He held her tight to his thrusting loins, and his whole body shook and trembled as he discharged into her. It was incredible to watch and to feel my wife, this little girl, use her pussy to suck this big man dry until he wilted. With a huge sigh, he collapsed on her, breathing heavy, like a bellows. She continued to work her pussy on his slowly softening member, catching all the pleasure feelings it had to give her before he pulled it out.

He backed away slowly, before turning and dropping into his seat. She lay there on me, in a swooning stupor, slowly recovering, hair disheveled, clothing entirely undone, legs still widespread, and a river flowing out of her. She was beautiful as hell.

"Did you like that sweetheart? Was that like your fantasy," she asked?

Daniel1
Daniel1
36 Followers
12