Cabin Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I came to a few seconds later, my Dad had not moved. But when I groaned, he started stroking into my cunt, with a slow and determined motion. His thumb in my ass pushed in and out. I thrust back at both invaders, loving the feeling of fullness. Now, we acted in unison, neither of us working solely for ourselves anymore, now, truly, we were lovers. I could feel every vein on his cock exquisitely rub over my lips, against my clit, deep inside me. Slowly, we worked together, faster and faster, building up.

Then, all of a sudden, it was as if we both fell over a cliffside together. Dad's moans and mine, in tempo, grew louder until we screamed in ecstasy. He pushed into me one last time, and I suddenly felt like a flood was bursting out of my pussy. A tidal wave of cum flowed out of and around his cock and into every fold of my cunt. I felt my third orgasm sweep through me, and I shuddered with each contraction.

The rest of the month flew by in fucking and sucking. I took my Dad's cock up my ass once (I had to experience it, but the pain during and soreness after precluded trying again). The strange thing was, our bags got delivered to us the day before we were planning on leaving. We had both gotten so used to walking around in the buff, feeling each other up on a casual basis. In fact, when the deliveryman pulled up to our cabin, we were fucking in the hot tub. I was sitting on Dad's lap, taking his cock deep inside me, my head flung back, while Dad sucked on my nipples, when we heard somebody clear his throat.

Dad swung his head around, but I wasn't about to stop. I was enjoying his cock far too much to care about any stranger.

"Um, I've got your bags here, mister."

"Sure," said Dad, "just put them by the door there."

"I've gotta get your signature," said the deliveryman as he put the bags down.

Dad reached for the clipboard while I rode his cock in the hot water, and signed the sheet while the deliveryman stared at me.

"You got one knockout wife there, mister," he remarked.

"I'm not his wife," I snarled, "I'm his daughter. Now get the fuck outta here and let me come!"

Dad laughed as the guy scurried off, a shocked look on his face.

When I opened my bag the next morning to dress to go home, I found a package wrapped in tissue paper with a note taped to it which said, "Wear these home. Love, Mom."

How did that get there, I wondered, and opened the package. Inside I found a white merry-widow with a pair of white thigh high stockings, a black mini-skirt and a white sheer blouse. Jesus, I thought. These will show everything to anyone who cares to look! Immediately I felt a glow of warmth spread down to my pussy. I had been a little worried how Mom would react to my new relationship with Dad, and whether I'd have to give him up now that we were going home. I had an inkling now that maybe Mom wouldn't be too averse to opening up her marriage to me...

I slipped into the piece of lingerie, and fitted the underwires under my breasts. The merry-widow had a shelf-bra that left most of my breasts hanging out, including my nipples. Good thing my tits are so firm, I thought. Any sag and this outfit would look terrible. I pulled on the stockings and clipped them to the garters off of the merry-widow. Mom hadn't included any panties with the outfit, so I wasn't about to disappoint her. I buttoned the blouse over my top, leaving the top two buttons undone. You could definitely see every detail of my tits through the sheer material, and someone standing over me would be able to see my breasts bared, on display. I pulled the mini-skirt up my legs: it reached maybe three inches below the bottom of my butt. I felt so sexy I could hardly stand it.

Dad came down the ladder, dressed in his usual style. He stopped short and gasped when he saw me. I did a little twirl for him.

"This is for your enjoyment on the way home, Dad!"

He shook his head in amusement, and we piled everything into the car to get going. He kept a finger in my twat all the way to Missoula, keeping me in a constant state of arousal. When we got to the airport, my cheeks were flushed, my nipples erect, my legs unsteady. People stared or gawked. One guy actually applauded as we walked by. Our flight was just as empty as the flight up had been. I noticed that we had the same flight attendant again. She followed us to our seats, and as Dad was getting settled and I was putting my bag in the overhead compartment, she ran a finger up my leg and put it right on my pussy.

"Naughty, naughty," she whispered in my ear, as I blushed. She leaned around me while she fingered me, and asked my father if he needed anything.

"Not for me," he smiled, unaware of the sexual attention I was getting. "I think that my daughter will have a gin and tonic, however."

"Your daughter, hmmm?" she asked, pulling her finger back so that it pushed against my asshole. "Is that good for you, miss?" and her finger entered my anus slightly.

"S-sure," I stammered. She withdrew and walked away with a nasty smile, turned and put her finger into her mouth and sucked at it, winking at me, before leaving to get my drink. I sat down in my seat, next to my Dad, a little shaken by the casual assault I had just endured, and enjoyed. Dad put his hand on my upper thigh and smiled at me. I placed my hand over his and moved it up under my skirt. His fingers encountered my wetness there, and ran circles around my clit. The flight attendant returned with my drink.

"Glad to see everyone's comfy here," she remarked, as she handed me my drink. She smiled at my Dad and left us.

When we got back to L.A., I was dazed from the constant sexual stimulation I had been getting all day. Whenever I had gotten up on the plane, the flight attendant made a point of feeling me up, slipping her hand in my shirt to tweak my nipple, touching my pussy or my asshole. I was exhausted by the whole experience. I stumbled up the jet way with my father holding my hand. At the top stood Mom.

She was wearing a cropped yellow halter top which came maybe an inch below the bottom curve of her breasts, and which was casually off one shoulder, revealing that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her stomach was bare, and she had a pair of skin-tight white lycra leggings on, worn very low off of her hips, so that you could see the lines of her abdomen pointing down to her crotch. Equally clearly, you could tell she had no panties on, from the way the seam of her pants disappeared between two protruding pussy lips, outlined through the lycra.

"Mom!" I cried, stepping forward into her embrace. She took in my outfit with a downward glance, and smiled at me approvingly. Then she hugged me and then held my face between her hands and looked intensely and questioningly into my eyes. I nodded minutely. She pulled me to her and crushed her lips against mine. I was more than equal to the task, and passionately kissed her back, our tongues wrestling with each other. Dad looked astonished for a second, and then threw his head back, laughing. He put a hand on each of our asses, slipping under my skirt, and pulled each of us to him.

"My two women, hmmm?"

And we walked out of the airport, hand in hand in hand.