Cable Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire could hear it in the back of her mind, and subconsciously she was keeping a rhythm with the aquatic symphony outside. Her thrusts formed a pace to which the rain struggled to keep up, and this partnership of pleasure and harmony, coupled with the feeling of Thomas' penis sliding against her G-spot and his fingers rubbing her most sensitive areas unleashed the fiery orgasm that Claire could no longer hold back. All at once the pleasure that spread to every part of her body came flowing back to her vagina, and like an endorphin supernova exploded and sent the most profound climax she had ever felt shooting through her from her toes to her fingertips. She let out a muffled scream and her eyes rolled back into her head, and she collapsed onto the bed next to Thomas, the sensation of movement now as foreign to her as a Ford Mustang to an Italian. Thomas had also come, and together they embraced and shared in the mutual feeling of absolute pleasure that can come only from the making of passionate love.

Then they fell asleep. Neither had even said a word after they were finished. It was not that they were unwilling; they were completely incapable of anything resembling speech after what had just occurred between them.

Claire awoke an hour later, still feeling the endorphins flowing through her joints as she once again found the ability to move around. The rain had let up somewhat, but it was still coming down steadily. She could pick out the individual droplets now, perhaps because her brain was clearer than it had been for a very long time. She could hear the music playing in it clearer than ever, and in her head rang with absolute clarity the Allegretto Moderato from Ancient Airs and Dances, her favorite movement growing up. She didn't need the music in this particular case, however, her body felt like a symphony that kept playing on and on, and she was hardly aware of the smile that was plastered on her face.

Roused by the movement, Thomas awoke too, and kissed her on the back of the neck.

"Oh shit." He said, "I never finished fixing your cable box."

"You don't have to," Claire said rather sheepishly. "I unplugged it to get you to come over."

A few seconds of silence followed that worried Claire. She had not even voluntarily said that, it had just come out. Would he be angry and leave, knowing she had lied to him?

Thomas laughed heartily. "You're a cutie." He said and wrapped his arms around her again.

Claire smiled, and they slept.

12