Cael's Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sachiaiko
sachiaiko
1,049 Followers

Star lay limp in his arms, nuzzling his chest almost unconsciously, her entire body still shivering and whimpering softly with the intense pleasure that her lover had given her.Yes, lover, she thought silently to herself.

"Yes, I am your lover," he breathed quietly against her ear, nipping at it tenderly.

"You… did I say it out loud?" she asked in a soft, tremulous voice.

"No, my little love, you did not," he replied, nearly whispering, his voice sounding almost drunk with pleasure.

"Then how?" Star turned her body slightly towards her vampire, unconsciously covering her body from view. He wrapped his arms around her a little tighter, holding her naked form against his body.

"We've shared blood. I can hear you in my head now. Some mortals gain the gift as well. It will take a while for us to find out if you will be able to read me as I read you."

"We've shared blood?" she asked quietly, gazing into his endlessly deep eyes.

"Aye, when you bit my hand, little love, my blood entered your body." He smiled, his lips pulling back to show his fangs.

"Will I become a vampire?" she asked, suddenly very concerned.

"No, you will not. But my blood has many properties. You may find yourself a little stronger, and my blood should help your body regenerate anything I take from you while feeding. You should feel fine in the morning, and the marks on your neck will be barely noticeable." He kissed her lips again, letting his hand slide from her back down between her legs once more. She tensed up immediately, and he broke the kiss looking into her eyes.

"You didn't tell me you were a virgin. I didn't know," he said softly, sliding his hand to cup her throbbing wet pussy, then, oh so gently pushing one finger into her, feeling the tightness grip him as she moaned, resting her head against his chest.

"I didn't want to tell you in case it would excite you to…" he began sliding his finger in and out of her pussy, eliciting yet another whimpering moan from her throat. She nipped at his chest, an almost uncontrollable reaction to his continued touches, and he responded by drawing his other hand up to the back of her head, giving a quick intake of breath.

"Lights blessings, I want you so badly," he whispered against her hair, positioning his thumb against her clit as his middle finger continued to slowly and gently thrust into her. "I haven't made love for a very, very long time."

Star's hands slid up under the fishnet shirt, letting her fingers caress his stomach, then slipping to his back, lightly scratching as a particularly strong wave of pleasure coursed through her. She began rocking her hips against his hand, moaning uncontrollably.

"You must be controlling my mind, I'd never let any of this happen if you weren't," she whispered, nuzzling his chest then nipping again, wanting to get a rise out of him and succeeding when he gently fisted his hand in her hair in response.

"I am not controlling your mind, little love. This is all you," he responded while she hesitantly lifted his shirt to place little kisses against his chest. Closing his eyes, Cael gave a small, pleasured sigh. "If you continue that, I will not be able to control myself, Star," he said slowly, taking a deep, steadying breath.

"Yes, you will," she whispered softly under her ragged breathing, nipping wickedly at one nipple and flicking her tongue against his now warm flesh. Groaning in response, he gripped her hair in his hand, pulling her back just enough to look fiercely into her eyes.

"No, I won't." His words came out in a low growl, his fangs frighteningly visible with his arousal. She shrank away from him, her passion doused by his frightening visage. He stopped his continued exploration of her virginal body, remaining painfully still against her while she moved as far away from him as possible, eyes glittering.

"I don't know what I was doing. Please go," she whispered shakily, hesitantly pushing his hand from between her legs, trying to get free of his touch. "Go, please…" she begged, turning her back to him, bringing her fingers up to gingerly touch the two pinpricks adorning her flawless skin. She felt the bed move beneath her as he rose to his feet. She didn't turn around to watch him go, only curled in on herself and tried to hold her fear and her tears back.

Cael looked down at his innocent lover, her naked body curled into a fetal position, shoulders shaking with pent up desire and fear and tears. He shouldn't have approached her so quickly; he should have lay in wait at least another month. If he'd have known she was virginal, he would have. Silently, he cursed himself for his mistake.

Longing to reach out to her, Cael took himself fully in hand and forced his eyes to the door. It was almost 5 am. He didn't have the time to take her now, he didn't have the time. Damn! He cursed inwardly, her feelings of self-recrimination swirling about in his head so strongly it was all he could do not to take her in his arms and kiss her tears away. Silently, he promised to himself to return to her when he could show more control of himself.Four hundred and eighty-eight years old and I show the control of a fledgling when confronted with my woman! His own self-recriminating thoughts battered the inside of his skull.

"I will return to you, little love," he whispered, she flinched at his voice. "Dawn is approaching or I would stay here with you, despite your request." And with those words, he was out her door without a sound.

Cael walked down 11th Street, letting the soft drizzle of rain soak his hair to his scalp. His thoughts swirled in an endless pattern, how incredible she smelled, how unbelievably soft and pliant her skin was, how hot her lips felt against his eternally cold flesh.

He kept his head down, watching were he placed each foot, ignoring the cars driving by at his right, headlights painfully bright to his sensitive eyes. He'd wanted to touch her, months now he'd waited. Since she'd entered Eugene he'd known she was his; he could smell her, taste her on the very air even miles away; she was his.

He'd tracked the scent of her all over town until finally catching sight of her for the first time coming out of Stanzeria's, the pizza joint where she worked. He'd had a home in a secluded north Eugene, one of the only ones in the area with a full basement that protected him enough from the light. But after that first evening when he saw her, he could barely make his feet work enough to take him that far from her. Within days, he'd arranged for the purchase of a home not two blocks from her, basement and all.

He let his feet carry him to his home while his mind quietly observed the bundle of raw nerves that cowed in a quiet place of his consciousness. Star's nerves, he observed. She hadn't quite fallen asleep yet, and she was agonizing over the fact he'd left so suddenly. It had been well over one hundred years since the last time he'd had a mortal's thoughts so clearly housed in his own head. It was a feeling that wasn't wholly comfortable until one got used to it.

He took the stairs leading up to his front door two at a time, pulling out a very modern key ring and unlocking the door before him. The house was small, two bedrooms, a living room, medium kitchen with breakfast nook. The bathroom was large, and sported a massive bathtub that was one of the luxuries he was unwilling to give up in moving closer to his woman. Passing by the bathroom, he reminded himself to get a showerhead extension that would fit on the faucet for his bathtub.

The basement was a dank place, and the only thing that it housed when he'd first moved in were ancient washer and dryer set that he'd quickly disposed of, replacing with a brand new pair. In a vain attempt to brighten his large room, he'd covered all of the walls in jewel-toned velvet, many standing lamps, and a large king-sized bed. Don't let them tell you that Vampires sleep in coffins; only a melodramatic fool would suffer through a coffin. Unless he was traveling Cael never used one. His bed was covered in a lush, crushed velvet silver feather comforter and a set of soft gray sateen sheets. Another of his luxuries he'd never give up.

Shedding his clothing like a second skin, Cael slipped under the covers of his bed and lay back against the fluffy pillows. He wasn't afraid of sunlight; the door to the main level was on the farthest corner away from his bed, and even if it was left open all day he'd be fine. But to make sure, he'd reinforced the door with steel plate and deadbolts. No one would get through that door without blowing it to bits.

Closing his eyes quietly, he focused his thoughts on the raw bundle of nerves that was Star curled against the corner of his mind. She was still awake; she'd pushed herself over the edge into full-fledged tears. Hesitantly, he touched that place in his head that was her, instantly hearing her tumbling almost incoherent thoughts.

Am I crazy? No, no, no, he was here, God what is wrong with me! I'm a slut! He didn't want me, of course he'd not want a woman who'd take a man to her bed without even knowing him! I'll never let another man touch me again! The self-hating thread in her thoughts concerned him, and he felt instantly guilty for leaving her side. Slowly, he pushed his will upon her, forcing her depressed thoughts and tears to ebb and fade, and finally letting her fall silently to sleep. He hated doing that to her without her permission, but he couldn't allow her to steep in such painful thoughts. She was his responsibility.

Tomorrow night, he promised himself before the sun crested over the hills to shine into the Willamette Valley,Tomorrow night I will wash those tears away, and tell her she is mine. And with those last thoughts, the morning sun bathed his little home on 10th street, not two blocks from her apartment, and his body grew cold under the sheets.

************************

She woke the next morning, afternoon really, at around three-thirty, feeling well rested and almost content. Resting back against the pillow, Star pulled her blankets up to her chin, relishing the fact that she could sleep in on her day off. As the sleepy haze began to clear from Star's thoughts, she grew increasingly nervous about something but she couldn't quite place her finger on the cause.

She sat bolt upright suddenly, her hand going to her neck in a protective and searching manner. Flying out of bed she went to the bathroom, tilting her head to the side and gazing into the mirror at what appeared to be two tiny pinpricks that looked to be a good week old.

"Oh my god…" she said out loud, feeling a tight band of fear encircle her chest and restrict her breathing. She stood in front of the mirror a long time, gazing at her reflection with a sort of horrified fascination. After a few minutes past she realized her hair looked a little thicker, fuller, and her native American skin looked to have a certain glow, as if the color had deepened and softened to a creamier rendition of her natural complexion.

With a sudden rush, all of the previous nights accomplishments came back to her. Cael, his experienced hands, his gentle words, and his frightening continence, coming back to hit her full blast in the face, along with the feelings of rejection and something else, Anger.

Fuck him! She thought viciously in her mind,If he thinks he's welcome back just like that he's got another thing coming! And with that she pulled her hair back and violently brushing it out, getting each and every tangle out of the silky mass while standing nude in front of the mirror, glaring at her own reflection.

Using a misting spray bottle she dampened her hair to bring the bounce back to her curls, then went about pulling the front back in an intricate mass of braids, weaving them together to hold the rest of her free flowing hair back from her face in an effect that look flawless. She stared in the mirror with a hearty bit of satisfaction, turning to the side to watch the way her large curls clung attractively to her hips, while the braids came down to rest against her shoulders.

She stalked into the other room, casting about for something to do with her anger She went over to her set of drawers and pulled out a matching bra and panty set, black with little licking tendrils of fire carefully stitched at the base of each up and along the crotch of her panties. They were the sexiest pair she owned.

She then turned to cast about for something to wear over her sexy underthings, and spotted the bags still on the floor from the previous day shopping at Ross. She picked them up effortlessly and tossed them on the bed, riffling through the many things she'd bought. She discarded item after item away in the corner, tossing them away worthlessly with a little hissing scowl. The last bag opened to reveal the clothing El'd purchased for her, and she took pause.

Hrm, Maybe … She thought to herself, touching the netted weave that made up the majority of the shirt. The material reminded her of Cael, the scent of his skin, musky and masculine, mingled in with the scent of her own desire came back so strong in that instant that she nearly cried out for him aloud, begging him to return. She bit her lip hard, glared at nothing in particular and pulled the slinky tank over her head.I will not be ruled by my inconsequential feelings of lust. That's all it is, lust! She chastised herself fiercely, feeling the intense urge to break something.

She began to examine the skirt that had been bought to match the see-through tank, then tossed it aside with a frustrated growl. She wasn't interested in a skirt, she felt too vulnerable in skirts. So, instead, Star went to her closet and picked out a pair of jeans that hung extra low on her hips, accentuating that part of her body more then she'd desired in the past. They were perfect for her today. She pulled on the jeans, a little baggy in the legs, and relished the way they hung on her.Innocent, but sexy. She thought to herself, grinning a little.

She went back into the bathroom to complete her make-up. Star never used foundation, it did little for her skin and made her feel confined and uncomfortable. She shaded her eyes with soft reds, oranges an buff colors, all perfect for her skin tone and odd eye color. Star generally didn't wear lipstick, but she eyed the fiery red color thoughtfully for a moment, then back at her reflection in the mirror. In the end she applied the wicked color, giving her a dramatic and intense appearance.

Having used up all the rageful energy on her appearance, Star finally stood back and gazed at herself in the mirror with open mouthed shock. She looked like a transformed person. She'd thought the word 'Innocent' earlier, but the effect could hardly be called innocent.

Going back to the main room of her studio she pulled her socks and Doc Martins out of her closet, they were a sort of cherry red and matched her outfit perfectly. By the time she'd laced up the shoes she realized she hadn't noticed the time and glanced over at the VCR.

"6:30?!" She said out loud, shocked. "What the…?" she seemed genuinely confused, but then remembered that the brushing and weaving of her hair must have taken a very long time indeed, it generally did seeing as her hair is down to her hips.

After she'd gotten all ready to go out on the town, Star realized she had no plans for the evening. She had no idea where she'd be going, so she picked up the phone and gave El a ring.

El wasn't home. Star became increasingly nervous, and wondered why. Sitting at her little two seat breakfast table she gazed out the window, feeling anxious and nervous and not knowing why. She watched the colors of the clouds as the sun began to set, Oregon sunsets were always so pretty. She loved the way the light played off the underside of the fluffy pink-streaked white cotton-candy clouds.

Suddenly she had the distinct impression she wasn't alone, slowly, she stood and turned in a circle to survey her tiny home, when she didn't see anyone she retook her seat at the chair, her heart fluttering fiercely.

::Do not fret so, little love.:: Came a soothingly rich voice, she whipped her head around, but couldn't find where the sound was coming from.

"Get the hell away from me!" She spat, glaring at the front door. "I don't want you anywhere near me! Where are you?" the last came with a tremor of fear, prickling her head then traveling down her spine.

:: I am not in your home, little love. And you can not be rid of me so easily. I am residing patiently in your head, watching the sunset through your eyes. :: The words came with an almost physical sensation of a touch at the base of her neck, and she gave a little shudder.

"Get the hell out of my head!" She snapped, her resolve hardening as her desire for him rose another notch. Then another thought occurred to her. "And if you're a Vampire how are you awake! The sun is still up!"

:: I can wake while the sun is still high in the sky, I am very old and do not require much sleep any longer. I simply can not go out into the sun. :: He spoke the words along her mind, just as the sensation at the back of her neck slipped down to lightly caress the bite marks he'd left her the night previous.:: I can feel that you are healing, good. :: The voice in her mind sounded quite satisfied, as if she'd performed well for him. This infuriated her, and she could feel his surprise.

"Get the fuck out of my head! Now!" She snarled, turning to face the wall and focus only on the texture, color, and height of it in a vain attempt to shut him out of her most intimate and private thoughts.

:: Your wall is quite lovely, it's a shame I hadn't noticed it last night. :: He commented, laughter tinting his words brilliant indescribable colors.:: I will be with you shortly, little love. :: And then there was silence, complete and utter silence.

************************

Cael had dropped his mental link with His woman hesitantly to pace along the inside of his bed chamber, waiting for the sun to set before emerging from his hidey-hole. When he'd awoken he'd immediately felt her fury tickling the back of his mind, and an uncontrollable thrill of excitement made its way down along his spine. There was something to be said for the hunt and the capture. Besides, it was better then the previous nights mental ramblings.

He'd seen the sunset through her eyes, only a glimpse, but it was long enough to bring red-tinted tears color his cheeks.Already my little love brings my joy she could never possibly comprehend. He thought silently, heaving a little sigh.

He'd dressed himself in a rather mild outfit, black jeans, silver studded black leather belt and a shimmering black button down shirt that had a way of highlighting the definition of his chest. He thought she'd appreciate it.

Gazing up at the ceiling of his room, he heaved another little sigh, the bolted up the stairs taking them two at a time, flinging open the door and whipping through the house without a second glance. She was on the move, he could feel she'd left her home so he couldn't find her, she thought to hide from his attentions. Impossible. Well, she didn't know that. He grinned roguishly to himself, hardly able to contain himself at the thought of touching her, smelling her, tasting her once again.

The sky was still pink and orange with the last fading rays of sunlight seeping from the awat, the remnants of the suns rays were harsh on his eyes, but it was a small price to pay for 10 more minutes in her company. Standing stock still before his home, he let a little mental hand caress the bundle of nerves that was Star in the back of his consciousness, she wouldn't notice this touch as he gazed silently through her eyes.

sachiaiko
sachiaiko
1,049 Followers