Caitlin and Sara Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
babylez
babylez
1,017 Followers

I wondered whether the intense feelings that I now felt for this woman were driven by lust or whether I was developing a much stronger emotion for her. I knew everything I now felt was new and I actually wondered whether I might be falling in love with this incredible woman.

I moved my lips back to her ear and whispered once more.

"Sara, kiss me."

Sara took only a moment to respond, but she immediately turned her head back towards me and she looked directly into my eyes without saying a word. For a moment we said more with that one look than we ever could have using all the words in our combined vocabulary. Then our lips melted together and we kissed for the first time that day.

I'm not positive, but I think we both stopped moving. I took my hand and put it on the back of Sara's head and I pulled her slightly towards me as our lips remained together enjoying a soft, gentle kiss. It was obvious that each of us felt some intense passion, but we held it in reserve and simply enjoyed the first kiss of the night.

There's an indescribable feeling kissing another woman who's also wearing lipstick. The competing scents, the sensual slickness of the lips together and the gentle way the lips seem to stick together when you try to pull them apart is all enough to get my little pussy so incredibly wet. I was feeling every bit of that right now, as I started to kiss Sara again.

Whether by design or default, Sara seemed glad to let me take the lead and I was all too happy to do so. I moved away from her slightly and took her hand and moved to the sofa and we both sat down facing one another. Then we looked at each other once again for a long moment and then she spoke.

"I have no idea what's going on between us, but I've never felt this way before. What exactly are you doing to me, girl?"

I thought about what she said for a moment and then I wasn't sure I even had a response.

"Sara, are you alright with all of this or am I going way too fast for you?" I finally asked, all the while terrified by the possible answer.

She maintained eye contact with me and seemed to contemplate my question for a minute. Then her brow furrowed slightly, before she spoke.

"I guess I'm really torn. Maybe this is exactly what I've been looking for my entire life and I just never knew it. Maybe I've always been gay and I've never faced it until now. Everything we've done has been just wonderful, but . . ."

I waited for a moment for her to finish the sentence, but she didn't.

"But . . . but what, Sara?"

She looked back into my eyes and her brow furrowed once again.

"It's a little hard to be twenty-nine years old and to just now come to grips with the fact that you might be a lesbian. Although it does seem to answer a lot of questions for me, I just never really thought about this as a possibility before. Even now I don't know what it will all mean in my life and there's no telling what my parents would say, assuming they didn't disown me or disavow any knowledge of my existence." She said in a tone slightly above a whisper.

I leaned towards her and kissed her and she kissed me back and we held the kiss for a minute before I parted my lips slowly and then I felt Sara do the same. Then I moved inside her mouth seeking her tongue. Once they discovered each other, they rubbed ferociously together further igniting the passion between us until I lured her into my mouth.

When her tongue entered my mouth I closed my teeth gently on it, holding it captive as I slowly sucked hard on it. Sara's eyes opened immediately and I could sense that a smile stared to form on her face, forcing her to break off the kiss.

"That was unbelievably sexy; no one has ever done that to me before, Cat."

I smiled back at her. What a terrific compliment to be paid from such an incredibly sexy woman, I thought.

"Look, if you really want to go out to eat we'd better go. I promise you that if I start kissing you on this sofa one more time I'll never stop." I said, with a wistful smile.

She smiled back at me and then stood and turned, looking down at me.

"Cat, I promise we'll have time for this later, before your mother gets home. We haven't eaten since breakfast and we put all this effort into getting ready. C'mon, let's go out to dinner."

I nodded and then we reapplied out lipstick and stepped outside the house and I locked the front door. Then the oddest thing occurred to me, as I turned to face Sara on our front porch.

"Sara, I don't have a car." I said, using a most surprised tone.

She smiled at me and laughed. "We'll take my car, silly."

I looked over at her house and there was no car in the driveway and I had already been in the garage messing with boxes earlier today and I knew there was no car in there either.

"Your car; where in the world is your car?"

Sara laughed at my question. "I told you yesterday that I drove here from Atlanta. What did you think I drove in, a cab?"

I was smiling at her question now. "Sara, I've been all around your house and I didn't see any car. Where is it?"

Sara pointed past her house down the street to a car that was now in the shadows parked under several huge trees.

"That's it there, the white one. I had to get it out of the way yesterday when the movers arrived and since it's pretty new I wanted to move it totally out of harm's way, so I moved it three houses away."

We walked down the street towards the car and when we were right up on it I just stopped and stared at it.

"Holy shit, that's your car?" I asked, feeling a bit foolish since I already knew the answer.

She smiled at me. "Why Cat, are you a car aficionado?"

I laughed at her question. "Some cars, yes. I mean, like - you're driving this new Jaguar XK convertible. Don't you even see the connection here, Sara . . . Cat-to-Cat, what other car would I possibly covet?"

She laughed and then I just had to laugh too, once I heard her laughing. Then I started for the passenger side door and she reached for my arm and I turned towards her with an inquiring look on my face.

"Look Cat, I don't know how all this girl-to-girl dating stuff exactly works yet, so if I say or do something really stupid, please don't laugh at me for it."

I smiled and nodded at her, not sure where she was headed with her comment.

She smiled back, but she suddenly appeared to be a bit nervous.

"In most girl-to-girl relationships, isn't there one girl who kinda takes the lead in most things they do, sort of like an Alpha female . . . kinda like what you've been doing with me . . . with us?"

Again I smiled and nodded at her question indicating yes and she smiled back again.

"Well, since that's the way it usually is, and that's the way we are, it only seems right to me that the girl who takes the lead should also do the driving on the dates. Are you okay with that?"

I suddenly realized where she was going all along with that line of questioning. I looked down at her car for an instant and then I looked back at her once again.

"Sara, that's an eighty thousand dollar car, are you really okay with me driving it?" I asked incredulously.

She looked at the car and then back at me. "Eighty five thousand actually, and why wouldn't I be. I mean, after all, if I trust you with my entire body, why in the world wouldn't I trust you with my car?"

We both seemed to laugh at that analogy.

"It doesn't offend you that I look at you that way, does it?" She asked, in a somewhat contrite tone.

The truth was, I hadn't really thought about it until she asked that question. I understood what she meant by it though and I didn't think she was calling me a dyke, so I was totally fine with the perceived pecking order and in a way I was actually even flattered by it. But yet I had to be sure.

I looked at her and smiled. "I understand all the questions you've asked, but through it all you . . . don't see me as some masculine dyke, do you?"

Now it was Sara's turn to laugh. "My God, you're too much of a girly-girl to ever been considered masculine and you're nothing at all like a dyke. Besides, I'd never be attracted to a dyke anyway. I hope you don't think that was what I was referring to by my question?"

I smiled, grabbed the car keys that were dangling in her hand and headed for the driver's side.

"Nope, not any more I don't," I said, with a big smile.

My mother drives a Lexus RX330 and it's a great car and I've always appreciated the opportunity to borrow it whenever I needed it, but when I turned the key in Sara's car and I heard all three hundred horses roar to life, all the rules suddenly changed and I knew I'd never be satisfied driving my mother's SUV again. I looked over at Sara and smiled, as I watched her buckle up.

I suddenly had a wicked grin cross my face and I pulled my skirt up as far as I could revealing my shaved little pussy and then I too buckled up, making sure the dress was securely tucked under the seatbelt. Since Sara plainly saw me as the Alpha female I figured that I needed to start asserting myself in that role a bit more, I thought. When Sara looked over at me a moment later her eyes opened wider than I'd ever seen them.

"Whoa, are you actually going to drive like that?" She asked, acting like she was afraid of the answer.

I looked over at her and smiled. "You got my pussy so hot back there, this is the only thing I can possibly do to cool her down. Hold on tight, I drive like an absolute maniac."

I waited for just a moment to see that terrified look start to build in her eyes before I quickly added, "just kidding!"

I pulled the Jag onto the street and started driving. I wasn't sure where to go yet and I knew Sara certainly had no idea where we should go, so while I drove I started taking a mental inventory of all the restaurants I knew, trying to remember the most romantic places.

As we settled into a comfortable pace I stole several glances at Sara and I was absolutely delighted to see that she was having a really difficult time prying her eyes from between my legs. I suddenly felt empowered.

We pulled up to a stop light and I looked over at Sara and she smiled back at me. I stuck up my index finger and moved it back and forth in that 'come hither' motion and she leaned towards me and I kissed her on the lips and held the kiss for nearly thirty seconds. There was no one else around us at the time and when we broke the kiss the light was green and waiting for us.

We drove for several more minutes and we soon reached another red light and I performed the same ritual, however, this time when Sara leaned in to kiss me, I raised my hand palm side out and whispered to her, "Sara, I'm so wet for you, I want you to put your middle finger inside me to see the affect you're having on me."

The first thing Sara did was to look all around the car and when she thought that the coast was clear she smiled and then she reached down with her right hand and then using her left hand to spread my lips apart, she inserted her middle finger slowly inside me.

"Mmmmm, you are very wet . . . you're such a naughty girl." She cooed.

I can't fully tell you how all this was making me feel. Sitting at the wheel of this incredible machine, while this gorgeous woman was slowly fingering me, was putting me in a totally different place right now. Nevertheless, I was anxious to see exactly how much clout I had with my new lover.

When the light finally turned green Sara started to slowly withdraw her finger from inside me, but I clamped my thighs together – which immediately caused her to make eye contact with me. Once she did, I whispered to her.

"Please leave your finger inside me."

Sara looked at me for a moment, trying - I think - to determine whether I was serious or whether I was just playing with her again. When she finally had her answer, she looked around once more to determine whether there was any perceived threat nearby and when she found the coast was clear once again she continued to slowly fuck me with her finger.

As we continued driving an SUV soon caught up to us and began to pull up along side on the right. I could immediately feel Sara slowly start to remove her finger from inside me. I knew our car sat much lower than the SUV and that they could easily look inside the car if they desired, but somehow that didn't seem to matter terribly to me right now.

"Leave it inside me," I said in a sort of purring voice, causing Sara to quickly make eye contact with me.

She looked at me for a moment and then she looked over her right shoulder, but all the while she kept her finger moving slowly inside me. I think she was trying desperately to satisfy me and avoid detection at the same time, because she sat back in her seat at the oddest angle, while her right hand remained firmly attached to my crotch. It must have worked for her, because the people in the SUV never seemed terribly interested in what we were up to and just passed us by.

Once they passed I heard Sara breathe a sigh of relief and when her eyes met mine I could tell she enjoyed the rush she received as much as I did. Realizing I made my point I was feeling pretty good about now.

As Sara continued to finger fuck me we approached another intersection where a car was already waiting at the light and I felt Sara stop moving inside me. I looked at her and I could see she was starting to become more anxious as we got closer to the light, but she made no effort to remove her finger. I finally smiled and nodded at her and she smiled back with a look of relief on her face, as she slowly withdrew her finger.

This time it was my turn to be surprised. Once her finger was removed she immediately put it in her mouth and began to slowly suck on it in the sexiest manner imaginable – almost treating it like it was a penis, while staring at me the entire time. I think this was the first time I thought I was falling in love with that woman, as I now had to be sure I didn't lose control of the car.

We finally pulled into the parking lot of a steak restaurant called the Longbranch Saloon and Eatery, which turned out to be only five minutes from our house, but I took the long way there because initially I could not decide where we should go.

I parked on the very edge of the parking lot away from all the other cars and turned off the engine and looked over at Sara.

"We're here!" I announced.

She smiled at me. "Well, that certainly was interesting. I don't think I'll ever feel the same way driving in my car again."

"Are you alright?" I asked, not certain how to interpret her comment.

Sara laughed at my question. "Very alright, actually; it was all a very different kind of turn on for me. I'm not sure I'd want to do that all the time, but I know I was extremely wet the entire trip. I'm even more certain now that you're a naughty girl."

I smiled at her and laughed at her comment, relieved that she genuinely enjoyed the playtime. I turned to look over my shoulder at the restaurant behind us and then back at Sara.

"I know I didn't ask you because we were preoccupied, but is this alright? It's largely a steak place, but they also have chicken, salad and stuff like that?" I asked.

Sara didn't bother to turn around and just stared at me for a long moment.

"Originally, the idea was to take you to dinner to thank you for all of your assistance the past two days. But I hope you know that after last night it's something much more than that now. I know that I still have to make sense of all this in my own mind, but I can't deny the fact that I really love spending time with you. You make me feel . . . you make me feel different, different in a way that my husband has never been able to make me feel before - even in the beginning of our relationship when things were really good between us. I'm sorry for rambling, it's so unlike me."

"It didn't sound anything like rambling to me at all," I said, as I leaned over to kiss her.

We haven't had a lot of intimate time yet, but we have kissed each other enough to begin to develop a sense for how we kiss each other and it seems to fall into one incredibly erotic pattern each time.

Generally, I don't like to kiss very hard and I don't think many women do. There are times during intense, out-of-your-mind passion when kissing hard is actually appropriate, but that seems to be the exception. I personally think it's far more erotic to start off barely brushing your lips together, which we did last night and again on sofa earlier this evening. It's not a kiss actually, but if you ever try it I think you'll agree it gets you to your happy place very quickly and more importantly, it gets your partner there with you.

We started our playful kissing and as our lips gently brushed together I took my hand and moved it between Sara's legs. Once she felt my hand on her thigh I could feel her thighs slowly separate allowing me easier access to her coveted treasure. As I continued to work closer to her sexual center I felt something that really caught my attention and my eyes opened wide and I pulled away from her slowly.

"What?" she asked, with a slightly confused expression on her face.

In case I haven't mentioned this before I have come to realize that there are several things that really seem to put me into orbit. Seeing a woman in sexy lingerie and heels would have to be pretty high on that list. I have no idea why, I can't explain it and I don't even try.

I pulled Sara's skirt up to her waist and she was wearing a black suspender garter belt with her black stockings and a pair of crotchless panties. I could feel my heart rate begin to increase. She smiled when she saw the object of my sudden desire.

"Sara . . . I really don't want to go inside the restaurant right now, can we just go home and make love?"

I could tell that I had just thrown Sara a real curve and she was looking at me closely to determine whether I was serious or whether I was kidding and she held that pose for at least ten seconds.

"Of course we can baby, take us anywhere you want."

Then Sara did something that surprised even me. She tucked her skirt under her seat belt, so now I had the same view of her on the drive home as I had provided for her benefit earlier.

Fortunately, we were only minutes from our house and I got us there in about one tenth the time. The difference did not go unnoticed by Sara, who I could tell was trying to understand how it took us thirty minutes to get to the restaurant and only about five minutes to get home, Thankfully she didn't care enough to ask about it.

I pulled the car into Sara's driveway and we both got out and smoothed our dresses out and started to walk over to my house. It was dark out now and I didn't think Sara would mind if I took her hand and then we held hands walking the short distance between the two houses. I have to say that I felt a little giddy as I held her hand and kept looking at her knowing what she had on under her outfit. As we reached my front porch I could feel my wetness increasing.

We got to my room and I closed the door and we stood in the glow of my aquarium and just looked at each other. Then without a single word Sara took her top off and stood in front of me with her beautiful boobs uncovered.

"Cat, my boobs are extremely sensitive. Tonight I want you to pinch them and nurse on them."

I swallowed hard and nodded obediently.

"I also really love it when you lick my pussy and you stick your finger in my ass and slowly fuck me with it. That is such a turn on to me."

By now I must have had a glazed look on my face and I just nodded at her once again.

"I don't want you to cum until you tell me you're ready. Then I want to feel you rub your clit against mine until we cum together . . . alright?"

I nodded a third time and I felt my dress drop to the floor and puddle around my feet, although I never even realized I took it off.

babylez
babylez
1,017 Followers