Caitlyn's Treatment Ch. 08

Story Info
Caitlyn meets Jevon while her Mom meets John.
14.9k words
4.59
31.5k
10

Part 8 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this chapter of the Caitlyn story I bring in cross-over character Jevon from the Robert and Kayla series. This begins the merger of the 2 series into the Caitlyn story. This chapter is probably best read as part of the Caitlyn series, but can be read stand alone or with Ch. 3 of the Robert and Kayla series as background.

*****

Mom bought me this really cute bra and panty set from Stella McCartney. It was a thanks for babysitting my little sister while she went out with her girlfriends. That was the night after I'd blown Mr. Williamson.

The bra was a balconette demi cup which I didn't even know about before - very feminine with soft lacey cups around some underwire that somehow pushed the girls up just right. Mom said that even with small high boobs like mine a little help never hurt and I think she's right. It had a tiny rose between and skinny little peach colored straps. The matching hipster panties were so tiny they kind of showed off a lot and Mom said maybe she had made a mistake in getting them. But she could see I loved them so much, so of course she let me keep the set.

I loved the bra most. It showed off the girls just right. It was a soft cream color so I could wear it under my floral lace dress, the one with the peach colors that Cindy loves. The dress has a low scoop neck which totally worked with the bra and off the shoulder sleeves that let the straps peek out. It's a little shorter than thigh length but as Mom says if you know how to sit like a lady you can totally get away with it without looking like a slut. Flirty but not too naughty. It looked just right with the new lingerie.

Mom came into my room that afternoon when my back was turned to her. I had been admiring my new undies in front of the full length mirror. She didn't like the way the panties showed off my bum but like I said she came around. I can usually get my way with her - with Dad too I suppose but not on issues like this. I guess since Mom bought the set for me to begin with she couldn't complain too much.

Problem was then I came around, by which I mean I had to turn to speak to her complaint about my ass showing. Somehow I'd totally forgotten about how I'd shaved my pussy and how that would be obvious under these tight low-rider panties.

"Oh my God. You shaved it?"

Funny it was almost the same exact reaction I'd got from Julian when I showed him. But with Mom I had to blush and turn away. I knew she didn't shave hers but she's like 37 or something so that would have been weird. Anyhow I blushed and tried to turn away.

"You shaved your little thingamabob? Your whatchamacallit?"

That almost made me laugh. Mom tries to act all coy and modest about sexual things - even her own body - but I don't think she really is. At least not if the noise coming from her and Dad's bedroom at night means what I think it does. But I couldn't laugh till I knew if she was really pissed at me or just doing her Mom role. And by the way, and technically, it was no longer shaved. Cindy and I had used 2 of the coupons Julian had given me to have a wax done - which did hurt but is still much nicer. I didn't bother explaining that to her.

I just kind of mumbled "Everyone..."

"For Julian I suppose?"

I found my courage then. I loved Julian so much I couldn't let him take the blame. So I turned fully back to her and said "For God's sake Mom, every girl my age does it."

Mom doesn't really like it when I confront her like that. She began to back off. I could see it in her face. Still, she had to say something.

"But you just turned 18."

"Well Cindy started when she was 16 and her mother was like fine with it." That was sort of an exaggeration but I kept going. "Then Sarah did hers when she was 17. I'm like totally the last girl on earth to get my pussy shaved."

The word 'pussy' just sort of escaped. I didn't mean to use it to my own Mom. Her head snapped back but she continued into full retreat.

"Oh. I suppose everyone is doing it for their boyfriends?"

"Oh, Mom! Don't be such a prude. You sound like Dad." I knew that would get her. She likes to be the more open-minded parent and we both knew that Dad would freak out if he saw me in these panties. "I don't have to do it for a guy." Which wasn't at all true but she wouldn't know that. "It's just like it feels so nice under my panties and I save all that time grooming every morning."

"So it's not for Julian?"

But I'd had it with this conversation. "Mom!"

"Ok. Ok." She knew I was done with it. "Just don't let your Dad find out."

"Yeah, like..." I stopped myself from being a bitch. Cause I was gonna say "Yeah, like I might sit down to dinner tonight and say 'Guess what Dad? Got my pussy waxed today.'"

But she heard it and changed the subject to something more positive. "I love that bra on you." She came over and circled me to check it out. "Oh your little boobies look just perfect in it."

I didn't mind her calling them 'my little boobies.' After all they are pretty small and I'm really OK with that. I mean I see the problems my girlfriends with big boobs have and wouldn't want them. Sheila's already sag and she's only like a year older than me. Plus tits are for attracting men and I think I was doing sort of OK in that department.

I dropped the dress over my head and the lingerie party ended. I was going simple for the appointment with John. Just the little dress, a heart anklet, hair back in a ponytail like it was a beach outing. A touch of eyeliner. Those nice strappy Italian sandals.

Mom said 'Wait. I have the perfect lip gloss. The peach?"

She took off to her room to get it and I checked myself in the mirror. Why was it that she still barged into my room whenever she felt like it? I was 18 now for God's sake. I knew she was in a hurry to get out of the house - she'd been calling me for like 10 minutes from downstairs. Which was ridiculous anyway cause John's office is like 10 minutes from our house and we had almost 40 minutes till the appointment. But I think the real reason is she did want to check out the bra and panty. I knew she would love that bra on me even if the half cups did expose just a hint of pink areola. But that panty had shocked her almost as much as my little bald thingamabob (as she calls it) had. Well, c'est la vie, as my French teacher Ms. Rondeau would say. But Mom did mean well.

She came back with the lip gloss which really did work with the dress. Then we were out of there.

The reason Mom had been calling me was that she was my ride to my appointment with John. It got complicated because my car needed new breaks and some other stuff I didn't understand. So Dad got up early and drove my car to the shop. I would have done it but he had to explain what I needed to the guys anyhow so he just let me sleep in. He had to get a cab back to the house to take his car to work. Now Mom and I only had her car for the day. So the plan was she would drive me to my appointment, then do some errands (seemed like she always had errands) and then head to pick up my car. From there she'd either ferry the cars with a cab in between like Dad did or, more likely, flirt enough with that guy Tony at the shop to get him to drive one of the cars home. After that she'd wait for the call from me when the appointment was done. That was the plan. Simple.

Thinking about Tony on the way over in the car made me realize I wasn't the only girl in the car who looked nice today. It actually made me feel selfish, just thinking about my own looks all the time cause I was 18 and boy crazy (which I had to admit to myself.) Mom had on this nice summery white linen dress that came maybe 3 inches above her knees, a pearl necklace and sandals similar to mine. The dress had a cool leathery belt that matched the sandals and really showed off her figure. She was perfectly made up. And I wondered - was this all for Tony?

See Mom is this pretty hot 37 year old woman if I do say so myself. Definitely the hot mom among all my friends. Maybe the hottest of everyone who graduated with me. Cindy's Mom is pretty but even older and even then pretty but in a kind of slutty looking way. And the other mothers? Forget it! My Mom looked hot and classy. Everyone thought so.

Which is weird cause like, hello!, she's almost 38!

Now she was driving and asking me about the appointments with John and Janice. She and I are pretty close and I'm usually pretty open with her. But so far I'd just told her that he and I talked about 'relationship issues' and about keeping a man happy. Well she's no idiot and knew I was talking about sex but also about other deeper stuff like commitment and loyalty and being good for a guy. Which I knew she totally got.

Still there was no way I was going to tell her about my homework - like Mr. Whitey or Janice's book or (God forbid!) my day with Mr. W. A girl's got to use a lot of judgment about telling things like those, even to her own Mom, or especially to her own Mom. I definitely had told her right away about taking the GT pills cause John sort of insisted she be involved with having them checked out by our pharmacy and doctor. He was a real stickler for that one. Which was fine. I just told her they were for some nodules in breast tissue that were creating premenstrual pain, which was somewhat true. And I'd done homework with her and Cindy (separately) where I'd asked for their beliefs about lesbians. It had kind of shocked Mom - I could see her wondering whether I was wondering if I were lez. Which I just left there like that cause there was no reason to tell her it was part of my homework.

Now she wanted to know about today's appointment. And I was like "Well it's hard to describe but we just talk about you know relationships and guys and being a good partner and all. Just kind of therapy to convince a girl my age not to be selfish and how to look at things from a guy's point of view every once in a while."

But I wasn't just avoiding the issue. The fact was that the appointments with John and Janice had this way of flying by and at the end I could barely say what we had discussed. I guess that's what happens when the therapy goes deep enough. I just knew I was happy to be part of the therapeutic team, and I just knew I was getting better with my little (Ha-ha!) FF (that's 'failed fellatio' for you newcomers) problem. Wasn't going to say that though.

We pulled up in front of John's office and Mom said "I'll be here at 5:30."

"No just wait for my call." I never knew if an appointment would run late and didn't want her just sitting there for an hour if it did.

"No problem Caitie. I don't have anything doing right then."

I was starting again to tell her when I heard his voice behind me.

"Hi Caitie!" It was John.

I turned and felt embarrassed for some reason. "Hi John. I mean Dr. Venruil. I mean John." See I always call him John cause he told me to but in front of my Mom I got a little confused to go along with the embarrassment.

"I'm just getting back from a short walk. You know, shake out the afternoon cobwebs before I sat down with you." He flashed that beautiful smile at me and I felt that feeling you get like your knees go a little weak or something. "You're a little early but we should be ready for...Hey is that your Mom?"

I was saying "Yes" but feeling even more uncomfortable and Mom was in the car asking me "Who are you talking to Caitie?" cause she couldn't see him. He walked around back of her car to her open window.

"Hi Mrs. Desjardins I'm John Venruil, Caitie's therapist." I was still leaning in the other window and saw him extend his hand. "Pleased to meet you."

Now Mom kind of twisted her body in the seat toward him and hunched her head down. She extended her hand and said "So nice to meet you at last, Dr. Venruil. I'm Beth."

"Yes. And I'm John." he said with a smile. "Funny I should run into you today. We've been planning to have you come in on one of Caitie's sessions soon anyway."

My head was buzzing but now I remembered. John had told me that in an earlier appointment. Why she would come in I didn't know. And how embarrassing was that going to be? I was standing in the sun by her car and realized I'd start sweating in this nice dress if I didn't get this wrapped up soon.

Mom was saying "Well I don't know about today. I..."

So I jumped in. "Mom! He doesn't mean now, not today. Just maybe sometime I guess. Like in a few weeks or a month or something."

Our 3 faces were lined up through the car windows and I could see a look of amusement on John's face. I just have this way of speaking out of turn when I get nervous and John always busts me on it - but in a really sweet almost sexy kind of way. He did so now.

"Well Caitie is certainly feeling her oats today. Must be the GT kicking in." he said with a laugh. Mom now looked confused too but she laughed along with him. Being polite I think. Thank God she did not have one of her low cut blouses on or he'd really get to see something. (Where did that come from? But Mom really did have nice boobs for a 37 year old. Bigger than mine of course and I had the picture of her in a balconette bra like the one she bought for me.) He went on. "But she's right. Can't right now. But what about later if you are picking her up anyway? Would that work Beth?"

"Oh yes! Great, totally free then. I can be here by 5 at the latest. It's just I have these errands to run now and ..."

"Mom!" I wanted her to back off.

John looked at me, grinning, and then looked back to Mom - probably giving her that sexy smile now - and ignored me.

"Perfect Beth. We'll keep Caitie pretty busy today and I'm not sure if we'll be done even by 6. It depends on her progress. But if you get here by 5 you and I can take an hour or so to get acquainted."

Mom was blushing like a teenaged girl going on her first date. I wanted to protest again but John gave me this look that told me to back off - which of course I did. I feel it in my tummy when he puts me in my place like that. Still I was pissed - but at Mom of course, not at John. I'm sure he had some valid you know therapeutic reason for wanting to discuss things with her but I was sure it would be totally embarrassing even if he was pretty discreet about the exact nature of my problem.

And there was this other thing. It's bad to say it but I was wondering if Mom had just found a bigger target than Tony for her linen dress and pearls and perfect makeup. For her tits nicer than mine. That is If John went for 37 year olds.

So then they shook hands and John walked me into his office.

Kim jumped right up as we entered the waiting area. "Hi Caitie!!" She rushed over and we hugged as John stood there grinning.

"Gosh, how are you? I haven't thought of another thing since we spoke. Haven't even seen John or Janice for 2 minutes to tell them." John stood now looking perplexed. Kim saw his reaction and hurried in to say "But probably better to mind my own business anyhow." She paused and we all looked at each other. "Still, you know I'm dying to know how you made out if...if it's OK with John."

John finally asked "Kim. What are you going on about?"

Now I jumped in to protect us both. "Oh. John it's really nothing. Just Kim and I spoke on Saturday while you were away I guess. I had this little problem with my homework but it all worked out fine in the end."

I shot Kim a look begging her not to continue. But you know picking up looks might not be her strong suit. I looked down at her outfit. Very short flirty skirt with big red and blue polka dots. Vintage I thought - have to ask her later where she got it. Tight tee-shirt blouse with no bra. She looked so fresh and pure and tasty. Did I say tasty? As Dad would say, 'Sue me' cause she did look tasty! She really did. Kim always has this way of looking so edible it makes you want to scream. Then I got bitchy inside and thought she looked like all the money in the world that would never be able to buy her a brain.

She jumped in "So you did it? You found a guy? You know to ..."

I felt so uncomfortable then. First Mom bugging me and then John and Mom together bugging me and now Kim. So I just said "Oh yeah. It's all in the report I wrote." Hoping that Kim would get the drift and not ever get to read it. I pulled the homework report out of my bag and kind of shoved it into John's hands. "It's all written down in here."

Finally John put an end to it. "OK. We'll take a look at this stuff later. In the meantime Kim, would you get Caitie some water? She looks parched from standing out in the sun. Then make 2 copies of the report for us and file the original. After that take her right back. Janice should be ready for her in my office and I'll be right in behind Caitie."

So much for Kim not getting to see the homework results. Still I shouldn't begrudge her. After all she had tried to help. And in her situation I'm sure I'd be just as nosey as she was.

Five minutes later I was alone with Janice in his office.

But everything seemed wrong. I started to undress you know to be efficient with our time but also so she would see my new lingerie. Janice told me to stop, which was weird. But then John came in and stood behind me the way he always does. He pulled the sheer dress right up over my boobs and then popped the bra over them without even seeing it. He took his time feeling around for the T-nodes but I couldn't tell what he was finding. Still I was glad to be beyond all those awkward conversations and down to the real business of my treatment.

He spoke to Janice over my shoulder while he was feeling my tits. "Yeah. We have a change today. I just spoke to Jevon and he's on his way over - will be here in 20 minutes."

Janice made a face. I couldn't tell what it meant. "Does it have to be today? We had a plan. I have Kim ready and everything."

"Well no choice really. They moved their event up to tomorrow night."

"Tomorrow? How can we have her ready? And our plan. Do we have time - for any of it?"

John didn't answer the question, but then I couldn't really know what they were talking about. Who was this Jevon? Ready for what?

"Come over and check this for me."

Janice came over and stood before me. Now she lifted the dress over my head and I stood there in my undies the way it should have been. She reached behind me while John held my tits and she undid my bra clasp. I shook the straps off my shoulders and the pretty bra fell between our bodies. Janice bent over and slid the panties off my legs. She rose and John released my boobs to her smaller, delicate hands. But she was hungry and really worked on them good.

"You see?"

"Yeah."

"Fifty or sixty percent gone. Maybe more."

"Yeah." She squeezed my tits harder and then bent in and kissed the nipples. Which was weird. I mean she had never used her mouth to check them before. Even if I did kind of like the feeling. I felt John's fingers slide between my thighs and glide up along the ridge of my pussy lips.

"She's getting wet quick." He paused. Janice looked up at him over my shoulder, a needy look if ever there was one. He chuckled. Then "Go on. Go for it. You've got 10 minutes." Janice sank to her knees. His hands went back over my tits to hold them, and to support me. He used his feet to spread mine. Janice grinned up at me and then leaned in and licked my pussy. Then again. And again. And I was so freaked out and turned on and confused and moaning. She licked inside me, right up inside my cunt and swirling the little clit. After that I was cumming. I would have fallen, my legs get so weak, but he had me nice and steady by my boobs.

She kept licking and used her fingers to open my slit so she could suck it deeper.

John whispered "I told you what a good little cocksucker Janice is. Goes for pussy too."

She pulled back and looked up at him. "Can Kim...you know..?"