Caleb's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh, Gran...Caleb, were you taught how to French kiss at your training camp?" I gave a gentle shake of my head, and then raised my hand to caress her left breast. "Ooh Caleb, that feels so good." She took her right hand and felt my penis as it was getting harder and harder the longer I held her.

"Ooh, grandpappy. It appears your "south" has risen again." I began to think how wonderful the 21st century was, with such forward women; we could use more such women back in my day.

For the first time since that cruel Kentucky winter of 1862, I felt my heart beat. I could feel my lungs breathing for the first time, with none of the difficulty that pneumonia causes. More importantly, I felt my balls beginning to tingle. "Melissa," I said, "you have blown life into me."

"No, grandpappy," I looked at her, "I mean Caleb. I haven't blown life into you...yet." Yet? What did she mean by "yet"? I was shocked when she grabbed a hold of my uniform pants and pulled them down briskly, exposing my manhood. When she brought her lips down there, I thought she would give it a brief kiss just as my first Melissa did. Then I felt something wonderful. She pulled my foreskin all the way down and put the entire tip of my penis into her mouth. I felt her tongue caressing my tip; I was in ecstasy. Her hands started to juggle my testicles. I felt like I was about to explode. "No Caleb, don't cum yet; I haven't had my fun yet." She sure seemed like she was having fun down there sucking my penis. "Take my shorts off." I tried to, but failed. "C'mon, what are you waiting for?" I realized that I had my ghostly powers no longer; I had to do things the old-fashioned way...with my fingers. I quickly unzipped her shorts, revealing red undergarments. But unlike when I made love to my first Melissa, there was nothing complicated about her underwear. It was small, red, and lacy. I was intrigued. "Welcome to 2003; we girls wear much prettier panties." Panties? A few minutes reborn and already I learned a new word I just knew I would love. I quickly peeled off her "panties", and revealing her sweet hole. I was shocked; there was no hair there, and I had a perfect view of her lovely folds.

"Like my pussy, Caleb?" She called it a "pussy"? I never did like the name "cunt" for it; "pussy" sounded so much better. "We shave our pussies now grandpappy; men are more willing to go down on us this way." What does "go down" mean? There are too many new words to learn, but somehow seeing a pretty nude woman makes it seem worth the effort. Remembering what worked so well before, I placed two fingers into her pussy. Man, I already loved that new word. I carefully took my tongue and licked at that stiff thing that excited my first Melissa. "Ooh yes, ooh yes Caleb, lick my clit." Ugh, another one. I figured that if I increased my activity, I could be spared further additions to my dictionary. My fingers began racing.

"OOH YES OOH YES, RIGHT THERE RIGHT THERE AAAAAAH!!!" She was trembling. "AAAH YES, EAT MY PUSSY FINGER MY PUSSY AAH AAH!!!" As her great great great grandmother before, her juices covered my face. Pleased with myself, and enjoying the feeling of being alive again, I laid on my back. The grass was tingling my butt in how it went up my crack.

"No rest for you yet, old man. I need you to fuck me and fuck me now." I was about to shudder at another new word when suddenly I became totally distracted. She got atop of me and guided her pussy down on my cock. She was as tight as my original Melissa. As before, my cock rammed itself into her cherry. "OWW AHH POP MY CHERRY CALEB, FUCK MY CHERRY!!!" Remembering how it hurt her ancestor, I tried to slow down. "NO, NO, DON'T SLOW DOWN. FASTER!!! FASTER!!!" For the first time in several minutes, I looked at her face. She was so much like my original Melissa. Her fiery red hair was much like my original Melissa. The only difference was that she had no hair covering her pussy; a welcome invention since my time, I thought.

"OH MELISSA, YOU FEEL SO GOOD, OH SO GOOD. YOUR PUSSY IS SO GOOD!!!" I knew I did not have much time left. "I'M GOING TO SQUIRT INTO YOU!!!"

She had no hesitation. "OH YES, FUCK ME FUCK ME; GIVE ME ALL YOUR GHOSTLY CUM. KNOCK ME UP YOU REBEL PERVERT!!! AAAH AAAH AAAH!!!"

With that, my white love fluids rushed from me, and flooded her pussy. I flipped us so I once again had my back on the grass, and her resting upon me. As I held my second Melissa in my arms I could swear I saw the ghostly image of my first Melissa, giving me her approval of conquering her great great great granddaughter as I did her.

"Aah, aah that felt so wonderful Caleb. You were terrific." She thought for a moment. "You know, I never bothered with birth control, as I was always too goth for the local boys." Birth control is a possibility now? That would have saved me some grief. But then, I wouldn't have this wonderful encounter now. "And you, will you become a ghost again?"

I looked at her. "I have no idea what will happen; let's just enjoy the time we do have. I love you Melissa." With that, I felt a great burden leave me.

That was five years ago. As you know, I never went back to being a ghost, but have remained among the living. I guess my need for the love of Melissa allowed me to be reborn. Melissa did indeed conceive our first child that day, and have had two others since then. After she recovered from our first child, my new Melissa showed me where my original Melissa was buried. We visit her every once in a while, and a reassuring warm breeze always soothes us when we are there, giving us her blessing. All I can tell you is this; you never know when your life may end or begin again, so enjoy it while you can. I know I will. That look from Melissa tells me it's time to leave. See you next month. Let's just see then if I can get you to tell a long story about yourself then.

12