Calista's Dungeon Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn around very slowly, please." Calista ordered her and the girl slowly began to revolve around. Her asscheeks were white as milk and were beautifully shaped full and very firm. "Stop right there." Calista ordered and Katie froze with her back to the Domina. "Bend over." Calista ordered, now out of Katie's sight, as she gazed at her asscheeks wishing she could nuzzle them right away, but she knew that time would soon come. "Bend over." Calista instructed her again and she watched those two lovely half globes of tender and tasty flesh as they spread apart only slightly. "Pull your asscheeks part with your hands!" Katie blushed deeply, but responded immediately as she grasped her asscheeks and pulled them open to reveal her cute, tight, pink and puckered little asshole. Calista gazed at the cleft of this luscious creature's ass and licked her lips. "Now, turn around Katie, sit on the carpet and spread your legs as wide apart as you can." Katie, still blushing a deep pink, did as she was told and sat down to expose her loosely trimmed golden bush, cute little pussy with ample cuntlips and an obviously swollen and engorged clit protruding as it slowly exited its hood. Calista instantly made a mental note to personally shave that cute little pussy and devour it completely.

"Rise up and come stand before me, Katie." The girl got up, awkwardly, walked to the Domina and stood naked, save for her stockings, in front of Mistress Calista. The Domina pushed the girls' legs apart and reached out to cup her pussy in her palm as cunt nectar oozed into her palm. Katie flinched as Calista touched her pussy. Katie felt her clit being rubbed then Calista brought her nectar smeared palm to her lips and flicked out her tongue to taste Katie's nectar before smearing it over Katie's lips, chin and face cheeks. "Go sit in the arm chair in front of me," Calista ordered her and Katie complied. "Now, place your legs over the chairs arms and I want you to masturbate for me." Katie's face blushed a deep red as she heard and obeyed the order. Her eyes welled up and she hesitated. "Did you hear me, Katie?" the young woman nodded yes and put her legs over the arms of the chair fully exposing her pussy and clit then placed her hand over her clit as she looked away from Calista.

Finally, Katie swallowed hard and began to rub her clit. "Play with your tits with your other hand." Calista ordered. Again Katie paused, but complied as she rubbed her engorged clit with one hand and alternated rubbing her nipples with the other hand. "That's it keep that up until you cum for me." Calista instructed her. The young woman continued to masturbate as Calista watched intently, but Katie was having trouble making herself cum. She plunged her fingers deep inside her pussy and moaned deeply with lust and desire. She worked her fingers in and out of her pussy while also rubbing her swollen clit at the same time. After several minutes of masturbating, Katie felt the first spasms of an orgasm swiftly building up deep within her. She closed her eyes and continued playing with her clit and pussy and soon she felt the first stirrings of an orgasm. She continued to rub her nipples as she masturbated and suddenly she groaned aloud as her body shuddered in a convulsive orgasm and she spewed her nectar all over her hand. Katie screamed as her orgasm consumed her and she fell back into the back of the armchair as her body continued to experience several mini after-cums. Finally, Katie closed her eyes tightly seemingly afraid to look at Calista, embarrassed because she masturbated for a woman she did not even know. Calista allowed her time to recover after her scintillating orgasm and remained quiet until Katie began to stir. The young woman's eyes opened and looked directly at Calista sitting impassively staring back at Katie.

"Get up and dress, slut!" Calista ordered her. Katie was startled and tears began to roll down her cheeks. "What's the matter, slut?" asked Calista.

"I don't like to be called, a slut," Katie sobbed, "I'm not a slut."

"Listen, slut, you come here to learn to serve because you need direction, you strip naked, expose yourself lewdly and then masturbate for a stranger and cum all over the chair. Only a slut behaves like that!" Calista admonished her. "If you are not a slut, then what are you; A whore perhaps?"

"No, I'm not a whore...I'm just seeking..." Katie was bawling now, completely broken and needing some comfort. Calista rose from her chair and went to Katie and began to comfort and dress her little girl. She wiped Katie's wet pussy dry and slipped her panties on her legs and hips. Next, she put the girls' magnificent tits into the bra and clasped it shut. Then Calista put the blouse on her little submissive and buttoned it, followed by the skirt and zipper. Finally, Katie felt her pumps slipped back on her feet then felt a tissue wiping her tears away and drying her eyes. Calista smiled at Katie, cupped her chin and kissed her sweet lips tenderly as the girl was bewildered by all the attention the Domme now showered upon her.

"Yes, little one, Mistress does care for you and will cure your slutty ways if you accept my invitation and stay here with me to learn how to serve me. In a week of training you will achieve your needs and satisfy your cravings as you learn discipline, discomfort, pain and pleasure." Katie's eyes opened wide as she heard Calista's offer.

She embraced Calista as she kept repeating, "Oh thank you, Mistress...thank you! You won't be sorry...I'll be a good submissive, I promise!" Calista ruffled Katie's curly blonde hair a little and hugged her to her bosom. She told Katie that Robert would take her home and that he would return to pick her up in the morning. She was to pack her clothes and belongings and bring them to Broadmoor until her training was completed. Katie was to stay at the Great House where she would be fully trained in the BDSM 'lifestyle'. When Robert and Katie left Calista began to draft an outline of the young woman's training regimen. She would begin with a spanking and progress deeper into the pleasure and pain 'torments'. Calista decided to make a Journal of Katie's training progress and ended today's entry with the comments; stripped naked, displayed her cunt clit and ass for inspection, masturbated to orgasm and accepted into service.

The next morning after breakfast Robert left to bring Katie back to Broadmoor and Calista busied herself in the Dungeon in preparation for Katie's first day of training. She set up the training implements and toys that she needed for the first day of Katie's descent into submission. Next, she made the beginning Journal entries for the training starting with today's initial training session with the words; initial rules, spanking, shave genitals and find a reason to discipline her. As usual, Calista was naked beneath her full length leather cloak. She heard the phone ring twice and stop, which was the signal that Robert's land rover was at the gate and soon would arrive. Calista walked barefoot from the Dungeon to stand in the entryway waiting for Robert and Katie. The rover pulled up to the entrance and stopped on the pebble driveway nearly ten yards from the stone steps. Calista stepped outside on the top step and just as Robert opened the rover's back door and Katie stepped out of the car.

"Stop!" Calista snapped and the young woman abruptly stood still in mid stride. "Strip completely naked and crawl to me on all fours!" Calista demanded. Katie blinked, swallowed hard and looked at Robert who stood implacable watching her with a slight smile, which some might call a smirk. "Slut! Pay attention to me. As far as you are concerned all you have to do is one thing." She paused for effect then said, "And that one thing is; obey my every command. Now, I will forgive your hesitation infraction and not punish you this one time. Listen carefully, slut, strip naked and get on your hands and knees now!" Katie blushed as she began to remove her clothes. She glanced at Robert from the corner of her eye to see him looking at her intently. Her clothes were strewn about as she removed her panties and then her bra exposing her exquisite tits and now hardened nipples. She tried to lean against the land rover to roll down and remove her thigh high stockings, but Calista intervened and told her to sit down on the driveway to roll down and remove her hose. Katie sighed deeply as she lowered her magnificent ass to sit down on the pebble surface of the driveway. The pebbles hurt and marked her luscious asscheeks with small pink spots. Finally, Katie was totally naked and got on her hands and knees as ordered. The pebbles hurt even more as they pressed into her knees and the back of her palms. "Crawl to me, slut," Calista ordered and Katie began to crawl on all fours to endure the pain from the pebbles on her hands and knees as she crawled into Calista's world of submission, humiliation, service, sexual slavery, pain and its derivative of intense, extraordinary and incredible pleasure. As Katie crawled over the pebble driveway and up the stone steps Calista, turned and uttered, "Follow me, slut." And she walked into the Great House on her way to the Dungeon with her slut crawling after her. Calista led her slut through the long hallways, some with bare wooden floors, until they reached a long wooden stairway. Katie followed her Mistress up the stairs, through an open heavy oak door and into the eerie candlelight of the Dungeon.

Once inside, Calista stood over Katie and told her to assume the 'Presentation' position. Katie seemed confused and Calista told her to sit on her haunches, back straight and place her hands behind her head with her fingers interlaced and eyes looking at the floor. "This is the Presentation position 1, slut. It's called that because, when in the presence of a Dominant, you will always and automatically assume this position to present yourself for the pleasure of the Dominant. Presentation position 2 is to be on your knees head down on your forearms on the floor with your knees spread wide apart and your ass as high as you can place it. This position enables you to give access your pussy, clit and asshole for the Dominant's pleasure. Don't forget these basic positions, slut." Calista instructed. "There are some fundamental rules by which you shall live during your existence at Broadmoor or any other place of service to me or Lord Oliver. The rules during training are as follows." Calista enumerated and announced each rule for Katie.

1.You shall always be naked unless instructed otherwise by your Dominant. 2.You will not speak unless spoken to or an answer is obviously required of you. 3.You have one reason to exist; to obey and give pleasure to your Dominant. 4.You will perform whatever function you are commanded to do no matter how trivial, difficult or sexual that it may be. 5.In the absence of instructions otherwise by your Dominant, you will obey the orders and instructions of the Great House staff such as the Butler, maids, chef and other less prominent staff like gardeners or stable hands. 6.You will always assume Presentation position 1 unless otherwise instructed when in the presence of those of a higher status than a slut, like you. 7.You will be sent back to whence you came at the discretion of your Dominant, at his or her decision, for breaking or disobeying the rules. 8.You will be punished and disciplined for breaking or disobeying the rules at the discretion of your Dominant. 9.Additional rules will be added as your training continues.

Several of Mistress's rules resonated within Katie's now nearly overloaded mind. She was aware of most of the rules from having read about BDSM on the web or from erotic stories that she enjoyed. But knowing about the rules and actually living within them as laid out by Mistress Calista were two different and distinct things. This was for real! "Stand up slut with your hands behind your back." Calista ordered her. Katie was shocked out of her reverie by Calista's command and its tone. She swiftly obeyed. Her Mistress placed padded handcuffs on her wrists and locked them securely. Katie now felt her very first ever instance of real captivity. She tried to move her arms and hands, but was unable to do so. Calista moved behind her to kneel and place leather restraints around her ankles and locked them in place. The restraints were joined together with twenty four inches of light chain which now would impede her ability to walk fast or to run. She now felt completely powerless. Calista sensed what the young woman was thinking about and decided to surprise and soothe her mind at the same time.

Calista, still kneeling behind Katie, gazed at the near perfect asscheeks of her slut and she nuzzled them with her face moaning softly as she did so. She kissed and licked each asscheek several times to satisfy her own lust, but also to surprise and soothe Katie's mind a little from the shock of helplessness. Calista stood up and walked to the slave girl's front and smiled wickedly. "Now, sweet slave girl, you are totally helpless, bound hand and foot, exposed, naked and totally vulnerable to my whims and perversions." Katie's body quivered with anxiety and some fright as she listened to Calista's words. "On your knees, slut!" Mistress ordered her and she quickly dropped onto her knees, surprised that she was able to do it at all in her restrained condition. Calista, straddled the young woman's' thighs and looked down at Katie who now had her eyes fixed on the Dungeon floor. Calista bent to reach Katie's chin, lifted it up to look deeply into the girl's eyes then she kissed Katie's lips tenderly. Katie was nearly overwhelmed by Mistress's display of affection with her asscheeks and now kissing her lips sweetly...she was in stimulus overload.

As Calista kissed her slave girl she reached down and cupped both of the slave girl's breasts in her palms. Gently Calista kneaded the lovely tits and her thumbs flared out to find Katie's nipples and she flicked her thumb pads over both nipples. Katie sighed deeply with passion and lust as Mistress played with her. Now, Calista grasped Katie's nipples firmly with her thumbs and forefingers to roll, pinch, tug and tweak them, sending waves of pleasure, mixed with some discomfort when she pinched them, throughout Katie's body and the girl uttered a slight low moans. Suddenly, Katie cried out in pain as Mistress gripped her nipples and squeezed them hard with her thumbs and forefingers. Calista pulled up hard sending a wave of erotic pain coursing through the girl's magnificent tits as Calista began to pull Katie to her feet by her nipples. Katie wailed with pain, but she suddenly realized that she was indeed now mere chattel to do with as Mistress pleased. Somehow Katie was comforted by that realization as she stood up on her feet, bound fast at her ankles. Calista held the slave girl's nipples tightly and began to walk backwards toward the center of the Dungeon, pulling Katie along by her nipples. Mistress stopped when she reached a straight backed chair and sat down in the chair. She pulled hard on Katie' nipples until the girl bent over to relieve the pressure and brought her splendid tits near Mistress's face.

Calista eagerly took one nipple in her mouth and began to lick, suck and nibble it while she continued to pull, twist and squeeze the other nipple. The Domina switched nipples often and Katie realized that she was experiencing alternating pain and pleasure. She felt her pussy becoming moist and she knew that soon she would be oozing her nectar constantly. Calista suckled with pure joy as firm breasts pushed against her face while she feasted hungrily on those near divine nipples. The slave girl moaned softly at the pleasure and the pain that she was experiencing at the hands of her Mistress and captor. After several moments she felt an orgasm swiftly rising and cried out, "Oh GOD! I love that so much, Mistress! I'm going to cum!" Calista had sensed Katie's impending orgasm and just at the tipping point before she was to cum, Mistress suddenly stopped toying and suckling her nipples, denying the girl her long sought after orgasm. "NO! Oh God, NO, Mistress," Katie groaned and cried, "Please let me cum, please!"

Calista ignored Katie's needs as she reached into a leather bag attached to the chair and withdrew a light chain with a screw type needle nosed clamp on each end of the chain. She opened the jaws of the clamps over the slave girl's now hard and protruding nipples and gazed into Katie's eyes as the bound captive suddenly understood what was about to happen. At that exact moment Calista released both clamps and they snapped painfully shut over her hard nipples and flattened them both! Katie screamed as the clamps gripped her nipples and the pain shot through them both and on into her breasts. The tears ran down her cheeks to drip onto her pained breasts as she shrieked continuously. "Hush, sweet Katie, embrace the pain, learn to love it and the pleasure it brings to you, love." Mistress had left Katie's nipple tips exposed so she could lick them if she chose to do so and as her slave girl howled with pain, Calista bent down her head to kiss and lick Katie's nipple tips. She continued to lick the now captive nipples as Katie's pain eased a little and her nipples seemed not to hurt as much.

Mistress saw the tears rolling off of Katie's cheeks to drip on her tits and Calista began to lick the salty sweet tears from the slave girl's breasts. She licked upwards along the little rivulets of tears, taking them into her mouth and swallowing them. She licked her way up Katie's neck then along her cheeks to the girls' eyes to stem the flow of tears. By now, Katie was managing the pain of the clamps mixed with the pleasures from having her nipple tips, breasts and cheeks licked. Looking deeply into the slave girl's eyes, Calista kissed her still trembling lips deeply. Katie, overcome with all these new emotions returned the kisses eagerly. Mistress broke their kiss and grasped Katie by her arms to guide her down to Calista's lap on her belly. "Now, sweet slave girl, it's time for your spanking to initiate you into your new lifestyle. First, however we must enhance the pleasure at your nipples again with this." Calista said as she produced a small four ounce lead weight with a small hook embedded in its top. Katie moaned as she realized where the weight was to go and watched apprehensively as Calista hooked it to her nipples chain. The added weight pulled sharply on Katie's already sore nipples and she gritted her teeth and accepted the pleasure/pain.

Calista ran her fingertips lightly all over Katie's back and the slave girl squirmed then groaned with discomfort as her squirming had caused her nipples chain weight to bounce about and enhance the 'pleasure' she felt at her nipples. Mistress switched her attention to Katie's magnificent asscheeks and lightly stroked them both with her finger tips. Katie moaned softly from pleasure as Calista stroked her asscheeks. Calista bent over and began to kiss and lick the slave girl's gorgeous asscheeks and in a few minutes she had wet and coated her asscheeks with her saliva. Katie sighed deeply as she enjoyed Calista's tongue on her asscheeks and she reveled in pleasure. Mistress stopped licking the girl's asscheeks and spread them apart to expose Katie's cute tight pink rosebud nestled in the cleft of her marvelous asscheeks. Calista dipped a finger into some of Katie's cunt nectar that had dripped onto Mistress's thigh. She placed her finger, slickened with Katie's nectar, on the girl's asshole and let her finger glide over it several times while the bound girl moaned aloud, squirmed and sighed deeply. Calista bent to the girls' ear and whispered, "Soon, I will deal with your tight pink little virgin asshole, slut."