Call Me Booty Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well mostly it works because they all have someone else besides me. Honestly I'd probably be better off single with the porn. Not that I want to be, I'm happy having girlfriends and John. If Susan and P weren't lesbian I'd think of adding a guy in fact. I'm curious, you said you wanted to go lesbian with me a while ago, did you think you wanted to add a girl then?" Denise shakes her head.

"I got hot thinking about you with another woman. Then it was just you know, see if it is good doing as well as thinking. Now Frank has even said it wouldn't be bad to add another gal. You are always happy after all."

"I get watched during sex all the time. I really think that is my major kink, I love to be watched. Without John at home we all fit in the bed. Once he is done and living with us Susan and P will have the bedroom next door. I might rotate or something not sure yet."

"So when are we going after those warehouses?" I think we all stare at Scott, then I point at Ben.

"Granted he's your man but he isn't with us." Scott sighs and turns red, Denise pokes me.

"Like Scott wouldn't share later anyway." I shrug and giggle.

"True, but still, we don't know this guy." Ben sighs.

"Is this where you beat me up and say I'm in?" Denise snorts and we both shake our heads.

"Nah we were never like that. I'm sure you heard about my initiation, two of my fuckers for that were sworn in at the same time." Denise shakes her head.

"Three." Ben snorts and grins.

"So does that mean that train he did are all in the gang?"

"Nah, we only take the people who want to be in. As a matter of fact we are not actually a gang anyway. I'm the only one officially doing anything and that's vengeance. We have our section, the other two have theirs. So long as there are no drug labs I won't get upset." Ben looks lost so Denise opens her mouth.

"The treaty we have with the other gangs minus the newcomers are there to keep her from going on another killing spree. No shooting another gang member first, no drug labs, and no fighting over an area."

"Another killing spree?" Denise looks at me so I guess I'll tell it.

"There were four major gangs in this city. We started up to protect our neighborhood from the fourth. They were not happy, their leaders wanted the whole city under their control. To further that they went looking for us and found me, I got shot. Once I was out the hospital I was pissed, that was seriously uncalled for shooting. I was heading for the fucking store. So I took it out on them, started with the top of the gang and worked down. Used their own guns against them and took at least half the gang out." Ben is gaping at me.

"More than half, there were some sixty left, they had a hundred and sixty known members."

"Well alright so I was a little extra pissed, being shot hurts and then I was going to the store." Scott snorts.

"I think it was a good idea, taking you out cut our effective fighting ability in half. The only problem was you didn't die so they did." I eye Scott a moment then look at Denise, she reaches over and swats him.

"Alright so what is wrong with these newcomers?"

"Ben these newcomers killed my brother. They also have drug labs, they were using the basement in our house as a stockpile for the other underground labs." I pause then and groan. "Fuck, that might be why we can't find any more labs, there are other basements, two warehouses that are definitely theirs scream they produce for other areas. Nine labs isn't enough for two warehouses." Denise stares at me a moment then sighs.

"That's a problem, no way to find them without breaking into homes. I don't think there are any business buildings with a basement."

"Bars sometimes do, they can store the alcohol down there, kegs can get pumped up just as well." Frank comes into the kitchen and looks at us then sighs.

'Let me guess I have something else to look up."

"Well maybe, if you can remember, were the dead people home owners with a basement?"

"Ask John, he knows these better. Besides they don't talk real estate in obits. I'm guessing you figured they have more labs."

"They have to with two warehouses. Unless one of those is a lab, except that would be noticed."

"Well one of those warehouses might store other things, like cars and guns. Our basement stores guns and other things."

"Good point, still Marcus and Anthony use a lockbox behind the warehouse, these guys are using the warehouse." Frank nods and grins.

"Yep and we will need some good booms for this. I also printed out a message to leave. Need to figure out where to leave it though." I look at Denise a second then grin.

"Spray paint it on the sidewalk. I'm going home, need to sprawl on the sofa and wait for my girlfriend to get home. Besides I would be yelled at if I miss dinner, Ausanat likes cooking for me."

Denise rolls her eyes but nobody says anything, I get hugs then I'm out to my bike. Well after getting dressed I'm out to my bike, that whole not get cops called on me thing. Chances are pretty good nobody would notice me riding around nude, just any law breaking is a parole violation.

Not going there, especially when it's looking good on getting rid of those fucks. Back at home I find P's car is here. It's nice to be loaded, I bought her a car and am paying the insurance. Well actually Bert is handling that for me. Course I bought her a great car, since she is small I bought her an MG.

P rather took it well but still spanked me for calling her a shrimp. Which was all sorts of funny since she's taller than I am. We also went right to bed and had hot passionate sex. P ended up having about the same sex drive as her sister, which is nice in I can do lesbian scenes with her often enough.

Also not so good because my sex drive isn't that large. Luckily she is taken with Susan and Stephanie so we have a revolving door on lovers. Hopefully I find another gal open to lesbian sex because the rest of us aren't keeping up. Inside I find an empty living room so drop on the sofa and flick channels.

Finally finding something good, a movie, I drop the remote and just lie there. I don't know how long I'm lying there for, but after a while P appears. She comes over and lies on the sofa with me. Well this is nice, I'm holding her so I get some cuddling in. That's the only downside to being an exhibitionist, cuddling is lacking.

"So how was it?"

"It was really good, I know why your friend was smiling while telling the story." P snorts and wiggles closer.

"I've been thinking about getting pregnant. My parents aren't getting kids any other way."

"Ausanat asked you didn't she?"

"Nah, just you and Susan are definitely mom's now, Stephanie might be."

"Is this your way of saying you want a knock me up bang?" P snorts and rolls over so we are looking at each other.

"No, I was actually thinking about going to a clinic."

"Well you probably should wait, there's only like 8 months before you are getting a law degree. A clinic will have you pregnant in three months or so. If you go now, you are giving birth during your first year."

"True, now are you suggesting I try your method so I get to try a guy inside of me?" I shake my head.

"I know you like the strap on but it's different when there is a man behind what is inside of you." P rolls her eyes.

"What are you saying then?"

"I'm saying get knocked up two months before classes start. That way you are giving birth after finals and be finished recovering by the time you go back. Ausanat will help, she loves kids after all." P snorts and shrugs.

"I think she likes being grandma."

"Hell I would to, play with the kid until there is a filled diaper then hand them off."

"You got a point, maybe we should hire a nanny to handle diapers." I shake my head then lean in and give her a kiss.

"Nah, we can handle it, we are women hear us roar." P is grinning with me.

"Hey are you up to a hot fuck?" I shrug.

"I had those two then Carlos. I think I'll watch tonight." That gets me a pout.

"We like it better when you join in."

"I know, the problem is you want sex more than the rest of us. Maybe we will get lucky tomorrow and one of the new release will want to star on my site and do us."

"Another woman would help, to bad I don't like men anymore." I shrug and kiss her again.

"P you are awesome just the way you are. Honestly if you liked guys to I'd make you star with me and then just be our legal representative after you get the degree."

"I might just be your representative anyway, there was another guy let out on a technicality that wasn't today."

"Are you sure it is the judge doing this?"

"Yeah, the ADA had a good case that the judge tossed out."

"Weird, cause the cops aren't sure on the DA, but if they are skipping the DA and going to the judges."

"Then the DA might be on our side, and he might not be as well. The DA isn't trying to overturn the rulings or anything." Well now I'm lost.

"He can do that?" P rolls her eyes.

"Yes, it's called higher court, there is state court which is above the city court, then the state Supreme Court. If one pushes hard enough and it's a good enough case it goes all the way to the Supreme Court. Things like this would go up one and stop there. I am pretty damn sure if it goes up it comes back as a conviction because the judge tosses out evidence and rules not guilty. With the evidence in there is a conviction." I think I followed that.

"Alright is there any way for us to get that to happen?" P shakes her head.

"No for something like this it's city versus, the only one who can push that up a court is the DA."

"I'm starting to see why the cops are not trusting of the DA. There is one thing, couldn't the court do that?"

"Yes, but they won't without cause. If enough of the city makes noise that the state is seeing it then the state court will take an interest. The thing is, it would take a pretty strong outcry."

"Would a reporter get such an outcry?" P snorts and nods.

"Oh definitely, push it in front of people and they will go oh shit that's wrong. The thing is we need an actual lawyer to go over this shit, and it can't be from the DA's office."

"I think Stephanie can get a lawyer to come help, we just need to get her working on it. Part of that is getting her boss to say yes."

"Say yes to what?" We look up to find Stephanie is here with a smile.

"Hey you got off early."

"Wasn't anything to cover today, slow news day, so my boss took pity on us. Most of us went home minus the anchors and the low guys on the pole." We both reach up and pull her on the sofa with us.

"Well what we got is according to P a definite bought judge, he comes up with technicalities to let guys off." We get stared at a second.

"This is a definite thing so if I get a lawyer to look over it, it screams wrong?" P nods.

"I don't have the degree but I have read up on everything I can get hold of. Some of the technicalities don't actually cover what he tosses out except in a large scale, he's bought but doesn't want to be basically."

"Shit, so the DA is bought as well?"

"Probably, he isn't kicking up the cases to the state courts. The ADA was not happy with the ruling, but didn't look like he was going to make noise on getting the ruling overturned." Stephanie looks at me.

"Are you going to help on this?" I nod and grin.

"They are probably being bought by the same people I'm removing. I'm going to try and do it from the bottom up this time. We got a couple warehouses to raid later." Stephanie sighs then shakes her head.

"God I want to call in that one and get Olina to come over to wait." I shake my head and grin.

"You will get called anyway, this is either two warehouses of drugs, or one of drugs and one of other materials, probably guns, vehicles, and maybe cash. Do call in for this one, see if your boss will let you take it on. Even if you don't it's juicy enough one of the reporters in your station will." Stephanie nods and grins.

"Even if I don't do the investigation on it he will know I called it in and get me bonus points. Maybe I'll get my own show instead of being anchor." Well I'm lost now.

"What?" Stephanie rolls her eyes.

"Our station is a subsidiary of a national. We still have leeway on showing other things so we are allowed to come up with our own show. Like Oprah, she wasn't a national show at first. She had to build up to it, only took her a couple years but still she was big behind the camera to get to where she is."

"So you would turn into Oprah?"

"No, what I would do is closer to something like sixty minutes. Unless it's picked up nationally however I'd only look at things happening here. Well I'd have a staff to go over things and a few reporters but I'd be the anchor." I look at P a moment then back to Stephanie.

"Let me guess, the idea was already up in the air."

"I get great reviews and my boss is pulling his hair out because all of the anchors are on contract for years. Mine is ending in six months, I'm the fastest to get there. He wants to keep me, but once the contract is up I'd be getting anchor bids from all over."

"So he's going, if I give you a show, will you stay?" Stephanie grins.

"Actually he's begging me to stay and offering the show, seems there is an idea for one from the national. Just the national idea is only local news is covered at each subsidiary."

"I get it, sixty minutes on a smaller scale to not be sixty minutes."

"Exactly, if I go to him with this, I'm on the show and renewing the contract."

"Do you not want to?"

"I do, but then if I wait I might get better pay elsewhere. My exclusive with Denise went national, the one with you went as well but only because AP picked it up."

"We don't need you making more, but hell call him up with this and say you want higher pay in the new contract. Don't not call this in, I want those fucks stringing in the wind, the more we take away the more they swing."

"Are you doing it alone?" I shake my head.

"Frank wouldn't let me." Stephanie grins then.

"Leave the signs, if it's all you they focus on you and we are in the cross hairs." Hell I never thought of that.

"Good point, alright we will leave our sign. Frank had a message set up, I said spray paint it, we can add the sign to it as a signature."

Ausanat comes in and recruits me to help with keeping Andrea busy. So we sit down and play on the Xbox. In this instance it's nice she has older brothers, she likes the same games. We play Duke together and of course trade the comments back and forth. She is especially happy with the gum comment.

I may have helped on that, I say it fairly often. Though I don't just repeat what he says, I cater it for the situation. Dinner is great, we have some Thai food and the boys are beaming because they helped. We also make a game of finding grasshoppers in the food, has Ausanat beaming since they are eating like they should.

Call us weird but we want them eating like a Thai, granted they are only half Thai. Still I'd prefer they eat like a Thai, my son or daughter will only be half Thai as well. Course I'm still not entirely convinced I'm all Thai. Ausanat isn't either but she mostly just teases me since I don't want to actually have grasshopper.

Not really an odd thing, they are pretty good sized bugs. I mean just the thought of eating a bug and yuck. Ausanat moved to the US with her parents so she has eaten them. Swears they are good, but there is the crunch. That is mostly what makes me cringe.

Susan comes in halfway through dinner, we are even eating in the dining room. Isn't that a kick, I have a dining room large enough for about sixty people. I've seen larger but that was in prison and this is so much better food. She gets her plate loaded and joins in with the boys on finding grasshoppers.

Finally we are finished with dinner and get the kids in bed. Amazing how little they want to sleep, yet they are asleep in seconds once you get them there. We all collapse on the sofa together and sigh. Those kids have a knack of wearing you out without really trying.

"Ausanat those grasshoppers were excellent today." We're all laughing for a bit on that one.

"I'd like to actually make them but the kids would probably freak."

"I think I'd beat them to it, I was born here and never had them to eat. Have seen them and well let's not go there." Susan snorts and leans on me.

"Hey you never said, how was the threesome."

"It was awesome, first I got one in my mouth and one behind, got me off that way. Then the one in my mouth climbed on the bed so I climbed after and impaled myself. The one behind applied lube since we forgot and then impaled me. Took a while but I screamed out my orgasm and they filled me up." Stephanie and Ausanat look jealous then I remember what I called Susan about. "Hey did you talk to the new release gals?"

"Did not, we aren't to talk to them about things of a out of prison nature until they are actually released. Just in case it is reversed." I look up at Susan and snort.

"When does that happen?" Susan shrugs.

"I don't think it does anymore but it might if say the prisoner has information we want. I'll talk to them tomorrow, the warden said I can pick up all five." P waves her hand.

"Make sure they are attractive and not round." Susan sighs then shrugs.

"Not that many round gals in prison."

"There was that one gal." Susan rolls her eyes.

"Glandular problem, we couldn't treat it because it's not life threatening. She was planning on getting her stomach stapled or something when she got out."

"I hope she did." Susan nods and leans on me, then Stephanie is leaning on me.

"Catty might only watch." Everybody looks at P then at me and I sigh.

"Those two guys then Carlos, we have a new section on the site. We got a couple gay men doing scenes for us and open to group if we can find some guys."

"So you gave some to Carlos to get him to record them?" I shake my head.

"I gave him some so he can edit them. I didn't have to but he is rather magical in the fucking."

"Alright so when are you doing that again?"

"Ten or eleven, probably have Frank come over to pick me up, my bike is so not something I can take." Stephanie nods and grins.

"Tell you the truth I'm kinda excited, you guys were what kept the city peaceful." I just stare at Stephanie a moment then look at Ausanat, she nods.

"Your gang was the one cited as ending the violence. Granted drugs available sucks but worse when people are fighting over a place to sell them." I sigh and nod.

"Yeah, just don't expect us to be angels or something. It will get worse before it gets better. If these guys are yakuza it is likely they will send in people and supplies to stay here. I want the ones here now, new guys are fine if they hold to the treaty. I just don't think they will." Stephanie grabs my head and looks at me a moment.

"Come on you need a nap."

I'd argue but she has a point. I'm feeling pretty tired and while I didn't get up that early today, I'm pregnant and was not inactive. Once in our room I'm stripped down and crawl in bed. Stephanie follows and cuddles up to me then Susan and P are there. After a little moving around we end up all cuddling each other.

Sleep falls over me rather quickly. All in all an odd thing, needing naps is common when pregnant but not this early. I think there is a discussion around me, but no sex. I'd complain but hell I'm taking a nap anyway. Then I'm being shaken awake and pulled out of bed for the closet.

"Frank is here and wants you up. We would let you sleep except you want these guys dead." I stare at Stephanie a moment.

"Don't sugarcoat it, the guys are afraid I'll get pissed if they let me sleep."

"I am to honestly. I really love you as more than a sister but damn you pissed is scary." I grab her head and pull to me for a hot kiss.