Call Me Daddy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gave her more.

Worked over her body, his hips pistoning, his cock punishing. Sweat dripping from his forehead, falling to her face, mixing with her tears. The office filled with the sounds of his grunts of pleasure, her mewling cries of pain, the wet sounds of his cock sliding in and out...in and out of that tight teenage pussy. His hips were slamming into her with bruising force, if it were not for his hands on her she would have been fucked right off the desk.

He realized with shock she was hitting back. Oh yes, his slutty little daughter was grinding her hips back up at him – not a lot, but it was there. His beady gray eyes stared down into hers, and he saw the note of pleasure there. Saw the little gasps between her whimpers and soft cries. Nipples still hard. He did something he hadn't ever done with any of the whores he had bedded.

He kissed her.

Leaned in and pressed his lips with punishing force to hers. She yielded, opening her mouth for his invading tongue. He groaned into her mouth. Dear God, she tasted so delicious. Green apples and cinnamon, pure sweet girl. His arms went to her legs, drawing her knees up to her shoulders, opening her up even more. He stabbed deep into her, eliciting another cry of pain that she spilled into his mouth. He swallowed that pain and it pushed him even closer to the edge.

He had never fought against a climax so hard in his life. He didn't want to cum, wanted more...more....more of this succulent little bitch underneath him. HIS bitch. HIS. A fierce possessiveness tore through him as he impaled her, cruelly grinding himself inside her, drawing another whimper of pain from her into his mouth. She was perfect for him in every way. Literally born for him. People spoke of intimacy during sex but he had never experienced it till now. He truly felt one with her, one flesh, one heart, one mind.

"MY slut."

She moaned in agreement into his mouth, her whisper breathy and trembling.

"Yours."

He grunted, hips jackhammering into her. Splattering sex juices onto his desk. She was so fucking wet. So fucking hot around him. Her hot little cunt spasming around him as if it were trying to milk him. He couldn't hold back, and he bit her lip.

She let out a muffled scream.

He came inside her with a guttural shout, pressing her down, squeezing her down onto the desk as his hips bucked inside her, his cock twitching, unloading his thick cum inside her belly. Inside his daughter. Another wrench of ecstasy twisted his guts at the thought of it.

He sprawled on top of her, his heavy body pinning her to the desk as he gasped for breath. His sweaty cheek against hers. Felt her lips touch his skin, her small fingers brush against his other cheek in an oddly tender gesture.

"Will you let me stay, Mr. Macken?"

He said nothing at first, let himself catch his breath. Then lift himself wearily off her he looked down at her, at his rumpled suit.

A crooked grin met her anxious eyes.

"Call me Daddy, whore."

12