Callie's Shadow Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She locked her car, stashing the keys in her bag. They clinked against the can of pepper spray she carried, coming to a rest next to her taser. A girl couldn't be too careful living in the big city, she thought with a smile.

The day was one of those that start out cool and become perfect, the sun shining down warmly on her from a cloudless blue sky. It was so clear that everything seemed almost to sparkle. She walked casually down the street, her easy going manner belaying the ball of tension that was eating at her gut.

Two blocks down and she crossed the street, finding the building she wanted and going inside. She slipped past the doorman without any problem, the man was too busy helping two old and cantankerous women take bags out to a waiting Lincoln Town car. Callie smiled when the two puffy poodles each old woman was holding a leash to, decided to take off at a run when the women were busy lambasting the poor doorman for scratching one of their bags.

"No Muffy," one of the women cried.

"Come back here, Buffy," the other woman ordered sternly to the quickly fleeing pups.

The doorman took off at a shuffling lope, his beleaguered attitude seeming to say that he'd done this once and would be doing it again before he could possibly hope to retire.

Callie was still laughing as the elevator doors closed behind her. She hit the button for the tenth floor, trying to swallow her heart back into her chest from where it was slowly climbing into her throat. She fiddled with the tie on the thigh length raincoat she wore, making sure that it was securely tied. Pulling the flaps up around her throat, she stepped out of the elevator onto a floor with only two doors.

"Okay, Cal, this is it," she said quietly to herself. "You can handle this. Just knock on the door." Taking another deep breath, she walked to the door that held silver letters reading "10B" in a pretty script. She closed her eyes, knocking quickly before she lost her nerve.

She looked up when the door opened, hearing a gasp as the owner of the apartment took in her appearance. Four inch heels gave her the illusion of height and made her bare legs seem impossibly long. She wore the raincoat closed, tied tightly, the bottom coming just mid-thigh. Her hair was down and she'd taken a few moments to give it some curl, letting it bounce around her shoulders and frame her face in a way that was amazingly attractive on the petite wolf.

With her silvery eyes outlined and a pale peach color upon her lips, she looked more beautiful than he'd ever seen her before.

"May I come in?" she asked huskily.

Shadow opened the door further, letting the book he held in one hand close even as he took the glasses off of his nose.

Callie glanced back as he closed the door. He'd been home long enough to get comfortable. He'd taken off his uniform and wore a pair of pajama pants in dark blue. His chest was bare and so were his feet. He stood there shocked, his mouth still hanging open a bit. "You said we needed to talk? Was I wrong in coming?"

"No," he said. Then he shook his head. "I mean yes, we need to talk. No, I don't mind you coming here. It was just a surprise. I didn't think you knew where I lived."

"I didn't. Well, at least not until I was working in your office and looked it up." She smiled, finding it easier to be here since the unflappable Shadow seemed so shocked to see her.

"That was r-resourceful," he said, his eyes moving over her slowly. When he reached her eyes, he swallowed heavily.

"I need to know one thing before we continue," she said, watching his eyes as she reached up to pull apart the ties, slowly unbuttoning the coat until it parted down the front. She shrugged her shoulders, the coat falling to land at her feet, leaving her as naked as the day she was born except for the fuck-me shoes. "Will you fuck me, Brian?"

12