All Comments on 'Calling Home'

by Quin

Sort by:
  • 124 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One Star And That Is One Too Many

A wife who enjoys inflicting pain on a husband who enjoys betrayal and humiliation. He enjoys being Cuckolded and she thrives on control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
When she finally got home 3 days later

she found all her stuff in her car and her key didn't work in the lock. NO I did not leave a letter for her, let her stew.

See she thought I was a willing cuckhold but she was wrong. I realised there was not much I could do about her and Rob and the other 2 as I was too far away so I gave her enough rope. I recorded everything she did for as long as her phone lasted.

She was unaware on day 2 of her fuckfest Rob sent photo's of her in action. The photo's showed all 3 men and I recognised all of them.

She tried getting into the house and when that failed she started ringing, boy was she was pissed when she found out I went on holidays for 3 weeks to allow for my lawyer to do her job. I did all the usual things credit card bank account etc

She was served at work in front of all her friends. After I had been informed about her being served I logged onto her FB page and changed her status to "Getting Divorced" and an explanation of why. Of course I changed her Password. My phone rang hot till I got back only her number had been blocked.

When I got back from my holiday I put the house on the market as I never wanted it in the first place I bought it because that is what she wanted.

The divorce went through without a problem especially after I showed her the photo's Rob had sent me and threatened to send them to everyone she knew.

I sued Rob and the other 2 for Alienation of Affection and Infliction of Mental Cruelty and won some sizable sums from all 3 after they bragged around town about the gangbang to embarrass me.

6 months after the divorce was finalised Rob was mugged and over the next 2 weeks another 2 men were mugged. all suffered extensive broken bones and joints. By their 3rd mugging they got the hint and left town but minus their testicles and manhood.

Paula eventually left town after the truth about what she had done got out. I saw her 6 years later and boy were there some changes. She was no longer the beautiful woman I married in fact she was down right ugly. She had aged 20 years and gained 50 lbs. We did talk and she said she thought I was good with what she was doing but after I explained my thinking after her actions she realised her mistake. She left crying.

I hate cuckhold stories as no man would willingly allow his wife to show such disrespect by fucking other men. Let alone 3 of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
the cringe writing

Another stupid story that makes no sense. Your biography said you were straight, stop lying to yourself.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Another closeted man who cant accept himself for who and what he is, sad.

Racerman1969gsRacerman1969gsover 2 years ago

I hate the story, because I hate the story line, not the author.

Racerman1969gsRacerman1969gsover 2 years ago

I TOTALLY AGREE with JUST _WORDS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another fcking wimpy cuck story. Geez, please don't write anymore. You suck!

XceptionXceptionabout 2 years ago

Ahhh! The mighty Quin!

Short but sweet. You always paint a picture one’s mind can run with. Love the wife using her sexual power teasing and pleasing her voyeur husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Shit story shit couple hope she gets an STD and gives it to hubby

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Unbelievably bad, not worth any +

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I need to start reading the comments before I read the story. That way I can avoid garbage like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More pathetic cuck crap

norcal62norcal62over 1 year ago

Agreeing with all the negative comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yuk!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Her cell phone went dead. battery died. so, she used the phone in the room... His answering machine recorded the phone number, he called up the phone company and got the address of the inn... He drove there arriving half an hour later. %The car that was supposed to be broken down and in a garage was parked...There was nothing wrong with the car, until now. He checked in at the desk and got her room number. He went out to his car and got his old boyhood baseball bat. That Inn, had separate cabins... she was in cabin No. 4. Knocking on the door a man's voice asked who is it, he responded; "Pizza Delivery !" the door opened and he rushed into the room knocking the naked man out of the way... Rob was on top of his wife. He hit a home run with the bat on Rob's swinging balls. The other two men bolted for the door grabbing their pants which had the keys to the car. He ordered his wife to clean up, get dressed, She did in a hurry as he walked her to his car, he drove home and passed that car going slowly down the road... Two men in the front seat. Rob in the back and the reason why their car was going so slowly was because of the four flat tires.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why to chuck’s write about chuck’s and think people will like cuck shit…

RuttweilerRuttweiler11 months ago
It’s a story about a dysfunctional relationship.

He doesn’t trust her, and with good reason. So why is he still married to her? There must be something in the relationship that makes it worth it to him to put up with this. Apparently, he’s not being honest with himself, or her.

He wants a woman that he can control. The smarter thing would be to either move on, or be honest with himself about what he wants.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Through her belongings out and change the lock and be gone when she arrives. See a lawyer and divorce her. Thankfully no children.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I admit I like these stories but this one was a little far fetched from reality for me.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I think if the story started with her having the fling with one man, and after he while being angry and feeling betrayed, still struggling with it he got off on it secretly, This could of been better received, so then taking it from there much more slowly.

RubiconXRubiconX5 months ago

All right, you have the first half of a very interesting story here, but your work is far from done. I hope Part 2 is coming soon, so you can finish the damn story! Looking forward to that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Co trzeba miec w głowie aby takie smieci tworzyc ?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous