Calvin and the Witch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed the tip. Her lips closed over it. Her tongue swirled around it as she held me with her lips. I know I moaned. I had seldom had a woman suck my cock. Never one with any expertise. I caressed her hair as she licked at me. She had not yet taken me into her wet mouth, only the tip, and I was already more aroused than any woman had ever made me feel.

"That's so good," I moaned.

Her lips slid the length of my shaft as she took all of me into her hot, wet mouth. I watched her head bob as she let her lips, her tongue, her teeth bring me to the brink of an orgasm.

"I'm going to cum," I managed to gasp out.

I felt the thrills in the head of my cock as my cum spewed into her eager mouth. Before I could begin to soften she had milked me dry. Then she had licked me clean.

She reached up and took my hands. She pulled me off the chair to kneel facing her. Her arms around my neck she kissed me hard. I could taste my cum on her lips, her tongue.

We broke our kiss and we stared at each other.

"Heather," I managed to say. "You are a beautiful and amazing woman."

"Thank you," she replied. "You made me feel so good when you ate me. It was wonderful. You are quite a man yourself."

I guess my chest swelled more than a little from Heather's comment. No one had ever said anything like that to me before.

We held each other tightly, until Heather stood and taking my hand led me to the bed. We laid together, still embracing. I noticed that she was naked now. Somewhere while leading me to the bed her gown had disappeared. Such occurrences seemed perfectly natural to me by this time.

"Rest now," Heather said as she held me close.

I soon dozed off. I was pleasantly tired from the day's activities. I hoped she would stay with me the rest of the weekend. That was my last thought before I drifted off.

I woke in the morning, well rested, to find Heather snuggled up to me. She was sleeping soundly, with a smile on her face. Seeing that smile had my chest swelling again.

I eased out of bed without disturbing her. In the kitchen I started the coffee then ran for the bathroom to pee. I brushed my teeth. Then back to the bedroom for a robe. The coffee was ready and I dumped the grounds in the trash can. I noticed a couple of chicken soup cans on top. I wondered where they had come from, I couldn't remember having eaten any. Then I remembered the delicious roast duck Heather had served me. I laughed.

I was on my second cup of coffee when Heather joined me, yawning and rubbing sleep from her eyes. She was totally naked.

I gave her a cup of coffee and we sat at the table without speaking.

After a few sips Heather looked at me with a smile. "I slept so good," she purred. "Thank you for yesterday."

"I should be thanking you," I protested. "Would you like to go out for breakfast?" I asked.

"That sounds nice," she answered. "Perhaps a walk in the park afterwards."

"Ok," I said. "I'm going to get a shower. Would you like to join me?"

"Of course I would."

We showered together. It was a delightful experience. Heather and I washed each other and then dried each other with big fluffy towels. Then a deep kiss that promised beautiful things to come.

Heather put on the clothes she had worn when we met. The business suit, but without the jacket.

"These are real clothes," she explained. "I won't have to worry about maintaining an illusion."

That made sense to me, I think. She looked good in them. Her nylon sheathed legs and heels were a lovely sight. Her blouse was a satiny material that showed off her breasts to perfection. Her skirt made her ass look flawless.

We took my car to one of my favorite restaurants for breakfast. They had a nice brunch buffet on Sunday's. I tried to quiz Heather about being a witch and where she was from, but she was quite reticent about it.

Finally she told me, "I'll tell you some of it later, Calvin. It's too public here."

I quit prying and relaxed. I'm glad I did. Heather was a delightful companion, her conversation witty.

Heather sat close to me on the drive back to my apartment. As I was parking, she suggested that we take a walk in the park. I agreed. A walk would help me work off the large meal I had consumed.

The park was quiet. There were a few Sunday morning strollers. We held hands as we walked, ambled rather. We found a bench and sat, enjoying the beautiful spring weather.

"I will answer some of your questions, Calvin." Heather began when we were seated. "First of all, I come from a different world. Never mind where it is. You can't get there.

"Our population is small and occasionally we need to breed with a wild human in order to bring new blood into our gene pool. I was chosen for this time. I'm glad I was; I met you.

"By the way, we are human. It's just that we have developed differently. We are born with our abilities, but we must learn to use them, how to control them.

"Before you ask, Calvin. You will never see me again after this visit. I will remember you fondly and speak well of you to our children. I'm already pregnant, by the way. It happened the first time. Actually the only time, so far." Then that tinkling laugh. "But there'll be more. The rest of the visit is for our enjoyment."

"Heather, you mean I'm going to be a father? And I will never see my child."

"Children, Calvin. I'll have twins. A boy and a girl. I'm afraid that's so, that you'll never see them. But I will try to get messages to you about how they are doing. They will be rare, so don't expect many."

I went on. "I can't believe that I'll never see you again. You have been the high point of my life, so far. Will you ever come back here again?"

"Thank you. I'm glad you think so. As to whether I ever come here again is uncertain. Our children mature slowly, so it will be at least forty years before I am able to. Then it is unlikely I would be chosen again for at least another forty or fifty years."

I looked at her with my mouth open. "Heather, how long do you live? How old are you?"

"Normally, a little more than a thousand to twelve hundred years. I'm three hundred eighty, give or take five years. One tends to lose track after a couple of hundred years."

"Heather," I said hesitantly. "Do you look like the woman I see, or are you an illusion?"

She laughed. "This is the real me. Actually our ability to create illusions is somewhat limited. To maintain one for days would be hard."

"Are you married in the other world?" I asked nervously.

"Not right now. That's one of the reasons I was chosen to come here. We don't have marriage like you do. We have liaisons which are very similar in that we pledge fidelity to one another, for as long as our union lasts. That's usually twenty or thirty years.

"We don't worry about you telling anyone, Calvin. No one will believe you, and they'll think you're delusional. So please don't try. I want you to live a happy life."

"You're right, Heather. No one would believe me. But I won't forget."

"Thank you, Calvin. That means a lot to me."

We walked a little more, an arm around each other. Eventually, we found ourselves back at the apartment.

"Let's go out tonight," I said. "Have a nice dinner, and maybe dance."

"I only have my suit to wear," Heather said. "Will that be okay?"

"The way you wear it, it will be fabulous."

"You give the nicest compliments, Calvin. I'll be delighted to go."

She stepped closely to me and started unbuttoning my shirt. I reached around her hands to work on the buttons of her blouse.

We were soon naked, except for her nylons. But she took them off, too.

"I need to hang these clothes up," she said.

She got a couple of hangers from my closet and hung everything on them, even her panties and nylons. Then she sat on the bed for several minutes staring at them. I looked at the clothes wondering what she was staring at, but I couldn't see anything except a few dust motes.

She turned to me and noticed my interest. "Oh, I was cleaning them," she said. "It usually doesn't take so long, but being with you makes me so juicy my panties needed a little extra. I have a spare in my purse, though. Nylons, too. Just in case."

We laid back on the bed exchanging hugs and hot kisses. I wasn't long getting hard. Heather straddled me and impaled her cunt on my hard shaft. She fucked me slowly, sensuously. I was fine with that. I wanted to last a long time. I watched her as an orgasm took control of her body. She quivered all over.

She bent down to me for more wet kisses. She gave me her tits to suck and nibble. I grasped her hips and pulled her off my cock. To my mouth to suck and lick and lap at her juices as she came on my face.

Back to my cock to ride me more, for more orgasms. She lifted herself off me. Turned and lowered herself again, to ride me backward. I thrilled at the sight of her beautiful bare ass bobbing in front of me.

Even as she was cumming. As her body was engulfed by orgasmic pleasure; I felt in my own body the stirrings of an impending orgasm. Once started, there was no holding back. It roared through my cells to explode from the head of my cock in a burst of cum. And again. And again. My creamy cum filled her willing pussy.

Even as I softened, she was rubbing her clit against the remnants of my hard on to eke out one more cumming.

She turned, when I could no longer stay in her, to lie on top of me covering my face with enthusiastic kisses. My face, my chest, my neck and ears were all subject to her attention.

"Oh, Calvin," she said happily. "That was so good."

I hadn't been with many women before then, and none of them had ever shown the fervor that Heather did. I was fascinated. To think that this lovely woman was so enthused by our lovemaking.

We rested for a while lying together holding each other. I dozed off. I don't know if Heather did or not, but when I woke up she had nylons covering her lovely legs. These were white and patterned. I looked a question at her with a lifted eyebrow. She tinkled. "No, they're real. These are the extras I had in my purse."

"They're beautiful," I told her. I rolled onto my back and reached for her.

We were soon kissing hotly. Heather worked her way down my body with her kisses, all the while fondling my rapidly hardening cock. My hand on her hip was urging her to bring her pussy to me, to my waiting and eager mouth.

I felt her lips engulf my cock as she threw her leg across me to bring her pussy to my face. I reached up to spread her labia open and buried my face in her moist, red heat.

I sucked, and licked, and sucked some more. I lapped up her essences, they were flowing like water. I sucked at her clit and lightly nibbled it.

Whatever she was doing to my cock excited every cell in my body. I could feel her lips, her tongue, her teeth. I could feel her fingers cupping my balls, lightly kneading them.

We rolled over, with me on top, then rolled again. We laid side by side eating each other in a scene of pure lust.

She was on top again cumming with gasps and quivering. Her wet pussy rubbed over my face. Marked me with her scent.

I gloried in her orgasms, in the flow of her juices as they covered my face. I marveled at her lust, her pure enjoyment of our lovemaking.

I felt, rather than heard, a soft aah as my cum spewed into her wet mouth. As the head of my cock exploded with the thrills of cumming. I heard aahs from myself as she milked me sucking me dry.

We collapsed. Her on top. Replete, sated. I reached for her arm hardly able to move. I pulled urging her to turn, to lie next to me. She did, she lay cuddled in my arms; with a serene expression and a slight smile.

We rested for a couple of hours. Then it was time to get ready for our dinner. We showered together. Then dressed. Me in my best suit. She in the business suit she had worn when we met.

We drove to the restaurant I had picked out. A small intimate place with great food. We had a fine meal then left to visit a club that had a live band. I can dance. Quite well, too. I took dancing lessons when I was in high school. I thought it would improve my chances with girls. It was partially successful. The girls liked to dance with me, but they always ended up with some other guy.

We danced for hours. Slow, fast; we didn't care. Heather was a good dancer, too. It was a beautiful night. We got home about two AM. We were quite sober, neither of us had drank much. We were tired though, pleasantly so.

We stripped our clothes off and left them lying in heaps on the floor. We tumbled into bed and into each other's arms. Heather pulled me on top. She was ready, hot and wet. No foreplay was needed. I had always heard that dancing makes women horny. It certainly did in this case.

My cock slipped into her slick pussy. Hot, ready, welcoming me. She sighed as her arms clasped me tightly. Her legs looped over mine. She held me like that as we kissed. Not yet the hot, open mouthed kisses of hot sex. These were the loving soft kisses of romance. To be sure, things would get hotter, but for that moment it seemed holding me was what she wanted.

She came the first time while she was holding me still. Her body was quivering and her kisses turned hot. She pushed my head to her tit. I went joyfully. To suck and lick and nibble her lovely breasts. To fondle their fullness, their softness.

"Fuck me," she murmured. "Fuck me now."

As I thrust my hard cock into her, her pussy welcomed me. With the sighs and gasps of orgasms. With cries of "yes" of "Fuck me, Calvin," we made love until I felt my own orgasm stirring in my loins.

She sensed it too. She raised her hips to me and was meeting my thrusts in that ancient rhythm. My cum burst from me in a glorious explosion of lust to meet hers as we came together in an exquisite bonding of our bodies, our very being.

We slept late the following morning. I woke, from very pleasant dreams involving Heather, up to find myself alone in the bed. I sat up quickly, afraid that Heather was gone. I relaxed when I saw her clothes still on the floor where she had left them the night before. I ran to the bathroom, then to the kitchen to find Heather sitting at the table with a cup of coffee.

"Good morning, Calvin. I made coffee, but I'm afraid it isn't very good."

I tried a sip. It was far worse than 'not very good'. It was terrible. I dumped the pot out and started a fresh one.

I was thinking to myself, "Wow, there's something she's not good at. I was delighted to discover that. It made her even more attractive."

I sat with her as we waited for the new pot of coffee to finish. She was dressed in bra and panties. She looked relaxed and beautiful. I had put on a pair of boxers.

After I'd had a cup of coffee, and served Heather from the new pot, I asked her what she would like to do today.

"Make love," she told me with a grin. "Mad passionate love.

"But there are some things we have to discuss, too. Things you must know before I have to leave."

The idea of her leaving left me a little down. I knew it had to happen, but even so I hated the idea.

Heather picked up my mood from my expression. She put her hand over mine. "I don't like the idea, either, Calvin. This has been a memorable few days for me. I will treasure the memories of them."

I was glad to hear her words, that these days had been enjoyable for her, too. I felt a little better after that and resolved not to ruin the few hours we had left.

I got some pastries out of the freezer and heated them in the microwave. We ate them for our breakfast with another cup of coffee.

"Last night was lovely," Heather told me as we ate. "I hadn't danced in a long time."

"I hadn't, either," I replied.

After breakfast, I suggested a shower. Heather thought that sounded good. "Let's get all cleaned up and do dirty things." She said with her tinkling laugh.

The shower was a delightful experience. But, what wasn't a delightful experience with this fabulous lady? We soaped each other, we rinsed. Then we did it all again.

She sucked me to a hard-on with water cascading over us. Then stood and told me, "Save it for later. You'll need it soon." And laughed.

I ate her until she came on my face. Then she lifted me up the clean her juices from my face with kisses.

We dried each other and raced for the bed. We dove on each other, to lick and suck. Hard-ons and juicy pussies ruled the day. I buried my face in her pussy and she took my cock in her mouth. We licked and sucked until we ended in a blazing mutual orgasm.

We shared our tastes with each other, then laid side by side relaxing. After we had got our breath back, she began to tell me some things.

"Calvin, you are a very nice man. I want to give you some gifts before I leave."

I interrupted her. "I'd rather have you than any gift I can think of. Why don't you stay here with me?"

"I wish I could," she sighed. "It's been tried, by others. The results have always been bad. We have learned that it's not something to even consider."

I tried to hide my disappointment as she continued. I think I had known that it was a forlorn hope.

"None of the gifts have any material value." Heather continued.

"For instance, the first is the 'look of maturity'. You will no longer look like a little boy. But no one will be able to pinpoint any differences.

"I have some advice too, Calvin. It will pay you to follow it, but it is only advice. Favor older women for your affairs. They will make themselves available to you and you will learn much from them. They have experience you do not.

Let me explain a little more, Calvin. To women in their late thirties and older you will remind them of their own sons, real or imagined. They will think of you as pretty, but your mature looks will appeal to them just as much.

"When you are forty, start looking at women your own age."

I didn't say anything. I wondered if she could really do this for me. The maturity thing, I mean. Older women? They'd never been high on my list of women who appealed to me.

"If you think older women don't appeal to you, just think of our weekend together, Calvin." She told me. "I'm not reading your mind. Just your expression.

"I promise you. You will have a far more satisfactory love life than otherwise."

She paused for a few minutes. "Let's make some coffee," she said.

We got up and padded naked to the kitchen. I started the coffee. She went back to the bedroom to pick up the clothes we'd left piled on the floor the night before. I joined her while the coffee was brewing.

She had hung everything on hangers as she had before and sat looking at them. My things and hers together. "Pressing is a little harder," she said. As I hung my suit in the closet, after she was done, it looked like it had just come from the cleaners.

Back in the kitchen, I poured coffee for both of us.

"The next gift, Calvin is not so much for you as it is for the women you make love to. It is 'perfect fit'. Your penis will be just right for any woman you make love to. No matter how big, or small.

"It is a valuable asset, Calvin. Do not take it lightly. And women talk, believe it."

"The next gift," she continued. "Doesn't really have a name. But some call it 'attractiveness'. That doesn't really fit. It is a little complicated. You can have any woman you desire, but only if she desires you in return. I advise you to let the woman make the first move. To let you know she is available.

"There is more to this gift. It stops possessiveness. When the time comes, the woman will let you go willingly. She will remember you fondly and will always be available if you should ever want her again."

"Wow," I thought. "This sounds interesting."

"I have another gift, one that is seldom given. It is 'protection'. It will protect you from those who would do you harm. Whether intentional, or not. You usually will not know it is working. One caveat. It will not keep you from getting a traffic ticket if you were speeding. It is not meant to protect you from your own actions."