Camera Action

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Parris
Parris
63 Followers

Slowly recovering, Ben chuckled, planted a fatherly kiss on his little girl's brow and tousled her hair. It felt more than good. It felt incredible; the strongest cum Ben experienced in his entire life. For a minute there, he expected the pleasure of it to kill him, but as good as it was, it wasn't enough. "I thought you said you wanted to be Daddy's slut," he grinned, tugging gently on a lock of Erin's hair.

Propping herself on her hands beside him, her tits bobbing, Erin looked into Ben's face. "I thought I was!"

"Sorry, baby girl," Ben smiled, tweaking a nipple. "If you're going to be a proper slut, you've got some clean up work to do. Hand me the camcorder, then get down there and lick Daddy's cock clean."

Streaked with cum and his daughter's virgin blood, Ben watched through the viewing screen of the camcorder in his hand as his little girl touched his now limp member with long, gentle fingers. With her other hand, she cupped his scrotum, hefting his balls. He smiled to himself at the wonderment painted across her face as she realized the weight of his equipment.

"Daddy, it's so heavy!" Erin exclaimed in surprise.

Chuckling, Ben stroked his hand down her bare back and over her buttocks, feeling a perverse mix of fatherly pride and lecherous craving for his little girl's innocence. "Why, thank you, sweetheart."

"What do I do, Daddy?" Erin asked, unable to tear her eyes away from her father's groin, even as his fingers explored her ass and began to probe her pussy again.

"For now, just explore, princess," Ben said. "Don't worry about whether you're doing anything right or wrong. Just play with them so you get use to seeing, touching and tasting my cock and balls. Why don't you start being a slut by licking our cum off, baby girl."

Tentatively, Erin leaned down and reached her tongue out to stroke the limp flesh of Ben's cock. Her innocent tongue traced the sides of his cock, licking away their combined sex juices. Lust struck like a fist, low in Ben's belly as he experienced the sensations of his daughter's naive exploration of his cock. It was all he could do to keep from throwing the camcorder down, fisting both hands in Erin's hair and fucking madly into her virgin mouth. She licked him around and up and down, all the while handling him lightly with her fingers. After licking his shaft clean, Erin moved down to his balls, cradling his sack as she drew her tongue across it.

"Oh, Daddy. I like your balls! Your skin is so soft!" Erin exclaimed in delight. "Let me see the camera! I want to tape them."

Ben couldn't help but grin at his daughter's enthusiasm and handed over the camcorder, watching in amusement as his little girl focused on his groin, narrating as she shot footage even as she spread her knees wider, allowing him greater access to stroke her pussy from behind.

"This is my daddy's cock and balls. They're beautiful, Daddy. I really love them," Erin reached out to heft and fondle him as she continued to shoot. "They're so heavy. You skin is so soft but you get so hard. Oh! Daddy, your cock is twitching!"

Laughing at Erin's startled fascination, Ben laughed. "That's right, princess. You're making my cock hard again."

"Are you going to fuck me again?" Erin focused the camera on Ben's face as he lay on the bed, one arm folded to pillow his head.

"That's going to depend on whether or not you're a good girl," Ben smiled, his fingertip circling Erin's wet little clit making her suck a breath between her teeth.

"How about if I'm a nasty slut instead?" Erin asked coyly, pointing the camera at Ben's face. "Take off your clothes, Daddy. Let me see you naked all over."

Scooting off the bed, Ben licked his fingers clean before leaning down to swipe his tongue across Erin's mouth. Standing, he shucked off his shirt before shedding the pants and boxers that were riding around his knees. "Better now, baby?" he asked, spreading his hands so Erin could film his nakedness. "Now, it's time you gave back the camera and started being a slut again. On your knees for your lesson, little whore."

Erin dropped to the floor, sitting back on her heels as she knelt before her father's cock and balls. She was a vision of submissive, daughterly love and adolescent lust yearning to be exploited. The dark desire to do just that defeated Ben's reasoning.


"Since you like Daddy's balls so much, that's where we'll start, princess. Cup my balls in your fingers and squeeze them lightly. Easy, baby, not too hard. Just keep squeezing and releasing; massaging them. That's good, sweetheart. Now bury your pretty little face in my crotch and take one of my balls into your mouth. No, princess, all of it. Run your tongue around and make it nice and wet, honey. Now, suck it. Oh, yeah, that's good. No teeth, you little whore, just tongue it and suck," Ben groaned as he watched and felt his daughter sucking his balls one at a time. His rejuvenated cock lay rigid across the side of her face as she burrowed into his groin, waiting for the next step of the lesson.

"That's good, baby. Now, what do you want to do?" Ben wheezed, arousal choking his voice as he struggled against the longing to treat his little girl like the whore she wanted to be and violently fuck her throat. The time would come, he told himself, imagining his daughter on her back, choking as he thrust past her tongue into her windpipe. Erin already gave herself up to a rough fuck that stripped her of her virginity. She would be a trusting little cunt, willing and easily trained to let her daddy repeatedly use her body to their mutual fulfillment.

Teasing her fingers lightly up and down his length, Erin began rubbing her father's cock over her face, softly nuzzling it. Ben thought he would pop as his wicked imaginings combined with the sight of his cock gliding over his daughter's supple cheeks, causing his balls to tighten. Suddenly, Erin turned her head, licking the length of his cock as it passed her mouth. As he watched his little girl play with his cock, Ben started to shake with lust, the camcorder jiggling in his hand.

"Suck Daddy's cock, baby. Open your mouth and take the head of Daddy's cock in. Oh, fuck, yes, baby. Run your tongue around it just like that. Suck me, Erin; like a lollipop. No teeth, little girl, just use lots of spit and bob your head up and down as you suck on it."

Ben felt his self-control slipping as he watched and felt his daughter sucking him off. He tried to steady the camera, showing the way Erin's auburn hair swayed around her face as she noisily slurped up and down his shaft. When his baby girl looked up, directly in the lens and opened her mouth to run her tongue around the head of his cock, Ben was overwhelmed by the need to fuck her face. Grabbing the back of his little girl's head, he pumped his rod over Erin's tongue as the camcorder captured shaky pictures of the little slut pinching and rolling her nipples before playing with her clit and shoving her fingers in her cunt.

Erin's soft cheeks puffed out with each easy stroke of Ben's cock into her mouth. Her tongue moved wetly over the back of his shaft as she drove a couple fingers into her dripping pussy. The moment Ben's cock struck the back of her throat making her gag, Erin began to cum, her moans muffled by her daddy's meat filling her mouth. The sight, the sound, the feeling, crushed Ben's control and he felt his cum rocket from his balls to his cock.

"Daddy's cumming, baby. Suck hard! God! Fuck! Yes!" Ben fired his first shot down his little girl's throat then pulled out of her mouth, jerking his cock hard. A sense of possessiveness and power surged through his veins as he watched his cum splatter over his daughter's rapturously upturned face. His little girl was indeed a whore, lost in the splendor of worshipping her daddy's erupting cock as she held her mouth open like a baby bird, catching splashes of cum on her tongue.

"Suck Daddy dry, baby," Ben instructed, watching her mouth close over him as he started to grow limp. The camcorder's red eye blinked relentlessly as his cum-splattered daughter sucked enthusiastically, licking him clean. "Stand up you nasty slut. It's time to clean you off."

Erin did as she was asked, her father's cum dripping down her face. Holding her chin between his thumb and forefinger, Ben licked his own cum from his daughter's face, tasting himself before shoving his tongue into her mouth. Erin's tongue snaked around his, savoring the flavor of her daddy's cum like her mother did caviar. Kissing his little girl deeply again and again, Ben fed her his cum, one tongue full at a time until her face was a glistening mask of dewy innocence.

"Happy Father's Day, Daddy," Erin grinned. "I love you more than anyone."

Parris
Parris
63 Followers
12