Camilla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stevie3624
stevie3624
1,193 Followers

She said, "Oh Mattie, Mattie, what am I going to do with you?"

I said, "Well maybe you could just kiss me and then I'll take you home with me, at least on paper."

She kissed me, and again our tongues met. I put my hand on her boob and held it for a moment. It doesn't sound like a big deal to touch a woman's breast, but at that moment I was heart-poundingly elated. I had held my mother's tit and she didn't push my hand away. She did say with a capitulating smile, "Mattie you're so bad."

I said, "I'm not mom, I just love you." She put her head against mine and then I left. As far as the business with the pictures went, as it turned out, only a few days later, she called me and said, "Mattie I'm so excited, I got all my hours back at work. When I got called in I figured it was the end, but Jensen said that the people who stayed would pick up the slack and even get raises. Can you believe it?"

"Of course I believe it mom," I said. "You deserve it; you work harder than anyone over there."

She said, "Mattie, I called Bunny and told her I didn't want to put the pictures on the Net. You understand don't you?"

I said, "Sure mom, whatever you want."

She said, "I thought you might be disappointed because you seemed to like the idea so much."

"I just thought it would help you out financially, and of course I'm proud of the way you look, and it would have been a kick to see you up there, but it's cool. Anyway, I'd settle for a private showing, anytime."

She said, "Oh you..." But I do have a nice surprise. I had a nice talk with Bunny and when we were done she said that she had had two tickets for the Springsteen concert Friday night that she couldn't use. She asked if we'd like them. $250.00 seats Mattie, how's that?"

I said "Awesome mom."

She said, I'll tell you what, how about Tonio's for Pizza and Then the Parlour for sundaes after the concert?"

I said, "Deal."

Friday night was great. Bruce was sick; he just played and played. Our ears were buzzing from the concert and after sharing a banana split, mom said, "Mattie, It's been a long time since I had a good time like this...it was all wonderful."

After a moment she said, "I don't want the night to end; will you come home and stay a while, maybe sleep over?"

I said, "Sure," and I drove the long way, by the lake, and I said, "It's nice to see you feeling good mom." She smiled.

"Bunny said that you're a good guy, and I shouldn't hurt you." When she said it, I thought to myself, God that would be last thing I would ever do. I told her she had it wrong and she said, 'Come on Camilla, I see the way he looks at you, and the way you look at him.' I told her I'm thirty-six..."

I said, "Mom you're still thirty --five."

Mom said, "Anyway, we talked for about an hour and she told me how the girls she introduced you to, liked you, and wanted to keep going out, but you told them you loved someone else. She kept telling me that the real thing doesn't come around that often and you can't throw it away because some part of it isn't what it says in the manual. She said, 'Camilla, if someone doesn't think you fit together walking, well, fuck 'em.' I really like her Mattie. But then I started getting scared."

"About what mom?" I said.

She took a deep breath and said, "The other night when you touched me, it didn't feel wrong. And I kept thinking about what Bunny said, and I thought it's been eighteen years since I've been loved the way I need to be, and how many chances do you get in life?"

At this point we'd reached the house and I didn't say anything because my head was starting to swirl. When we got inside mom kept talking and said, "Mattie, I was also scared when you touched me because I thought how easy it would be to let myself love you, because it was what I was feeling anyway. And what seemed impossible to me just a little while ago doesn't anymore."

She took a deep breath and blew it out slowly. Then she said, "Mattie...I'm saying yes. I'm saying yes to really loving you and letting you love me. God I hope it doesn't turn into a disaster, but I guess anything could...so, even though I'm scared out of my mind, I'm saying yes."

I was almost knocked out cold. Instead of saying some loving thing, I had to make sure of what I was hearing, so I said, "Mom, I just couldn't take it if this is some kind of game, or a way to get me to come home, or if you're teasing me. Mom, are we going to have sex?"

She said, "Yes darling, we're going to have sex."

I said, "Now?"

She laughed, "Now."

I unbuttoned her shirt slowly as if I were expecting her to stop the whole thing and say, "Just kidding." She didn't. Nor did she do anything to help me undress her. I reached back and after a few seconds, I unhooked her bra.

When her tits were exposed, I could see the fullness that didn't show in her clothes. They looked swollen, as if she were having her period or pregnant, especially since her nipples were so large and pronounced. I held her bare tit in my hand and was almost mesmerized by it. I must have been looking and holding it for a long time when mom smiled and said, "Aren't you even going to kiss me when you do that?"

I sort of woke up and said, "Oh yes mom, I'm going to kiss you, and everything else." We kissed and her mouth and tongue told me that she wasn't going to stop me. Each kiss was different and took me to unexpected places. Still in disbelief I undid her skirt and said, "I love you mom."

She said, "I know baby, and I know that's why you want to have sex with me - God, I hope that's why you want to have sex with me, because that's how I feel baby, I want you because I love you."

I said, "Yes mom, of course it's because I love, because I've always loved you. You have to know that mom."

She said, "Yes baby, I know it. Tell me what you want."

I urged her towards the bed and she sat. I said, "I want to look at you mom." She raised herself slightly and I took my mother's panties off. She wasn't wearing stockings, and the creamy, even tone extended from where her feet touched the floor up to her pussy. I put my hands on her knees as she opened her legs without much prompting. I leaned over and kissed the inside of her thigh and then kissed the exhilarating sight before me.

She said, "OH," and twitched in surprise since I had placed my lips directly on her clit. Carol was the first girl I had kissed there and she had shown me exactly where and how to do it. I was grateful to her as I heard my mother's sounds when I began sucking and tonguing the swelling button. She said, "Oh baby, easy, or you'll make me come too fast."

I eased up and teased her clit more than working it. The honey coming from my mother's pussy was the sweetest thing this young son had ever tasted. I was amped and mom was ready. Even as I held my cock and brought it to her opening, I couldn't believe it was going to happen. Her folds split to allow me entry and her pussy held me in a firm grasp as I pushed my way in. The walls of her passageway were like velour. I pushed in and out slowly, fighting the urge to piston my way to a quick orgasm. Mom said, "Ohh, Mattie, you're inside me, Ohh, God, Ohh, Ohh, sweetheart..." She said, "Ohh," each time I gave her the full length of my cock.

I said, "Mom, I waited so long to do this and it feels even better than I thought it would. I love you mom."

She said, "Yes Mattie, yes, yes, I'm glad, I'm so glad you're inside me, Oh God..."

If I could live in one moment forever, that would be it. Spreading open my mother's pussy with the full width and length of my cock as she moaned, feeling her velvety pussy massage my shaft as we moved together, melting into one another.

After a few minutes of floating in the exquisite sensations, I gazed at the place where we were connected and said, "Mom, look at how beautiful we are together."

She opened her eyes and saw what I was seeing. She said, "Yes baby it is beautiful and you're beautiful. Ohh honey it feels so good. I didn't imagine it would feel so good having you inside me." She closed her eyes again and said, "Ohh darling, Ohh darling, Ohh darling..." as I changed the angle and pushed one of her legs out wider. My mother was so opened for me, the sight of her splayed legs almost made me come.

As I fucked her I said, "Mom, I tried to find someone who could take your place, but I never did. It was you I wanted, only you."

She said, "Yes baby, I'm glad. I'm here now; I'm yours. You don't have to look anymore. Momma's here whenever you want her. OH...Ohhhh...yes, like that sweetheart, like that."

My cock was a steel pipe as it entered and left her pussy. I pushed in as far as I could go and stayed there, up against her ass. Mom let out a long, "OHHhhh..." as I moved my hips and the rod that was inside her. When I started pumping again she said, "Oh Mattie, I'm going to come, OH, OH, OHHHhh..." She arched her back and I went into her deeper and harder than I had before and I heard her yell "AAiiiiii...MAAATIEEE..." Her cry of pleasure filled the room.

I was so happy to hear her coming, I said, "Yes mom come, come..." My mother was coming for me, on me, and I pumped hard to join her. After five or six more strokes into her pussy I crossed the threshold and began pouring my cum into my mother's opening.

I was almost as loud as she was as I let go of the cords of sperm I had been saving for her. Even as I came I felt it was a wonder that I was shooting my seed into my mother's womb. My orgasm was long and satisfying and we were both drenched as I finished and stayed inside her. She held me tight and kissed me.

I said, "Are you sorry mom?"

She said, "No baby, I'm happy, it was wonderful and I haven't been happy to be with someone like this for a long time."

I said, "Well there's no question about it now, Bunny was right, you are definitely fuckable."

She laughed and said, "OH you...," and gave me a poke, and then a kiss. Then she said in my ear, "And so are you baby. I had forgotten what great sex was like. My darling son...I can't believe how good we are together."

I said, "Because we were made for each other. This was made for me." I covered her wet pussy with my palm. "And this was made for you." I put her hand over the shaft that was glazed with our juices.

She said, "Yes baby, it is," and she went to take it in her mouth. She sucked the head a few times and then licked around, and down. It didn't take long for my cock to become fully erect again. Mom said, "Bunny told me that there was nothing like strong young cock at our age, one that can keep going; she was right." She grabbed my stiff shaft and said, "This belongs to Camilla now; God, you filled me up so good with it baby."

I said, "Yes mom, and I'm going to fill you with it all the time now; I'm not going to stop.

She said, "Mmm," in assent as she closed her lips around the swollen head. Mom moved up and down on me, sucking hard whenever she came back to the tip. She surprised me with how quickly she amped me up with her mouth and hands working together. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised; it was the woman I had been fantasizing about for years, and I was in her mouth. My mother was sucking me.

She continued working my shaft and making sounds that told me she was taking pleasure in what she was doing to me. She opened her mouth for a moment to say, "Yes, my baby, my baby."

She held my sack and her warm hands made me want to explode in her mouth. She rubbed and massaged my balls as she sucked. I said, "Yes mom, yes, don't stop sucking me, yes, suck your boy, suck me, suck me, suck me..." I kept saying it as the most intense feeling reached the point of eruption, and when I couldn't stand it anymore, I cried out "MOM..." and let it go. I detonated a volley of cum into my mother's mouth. Once I started, I couldn't stop coming. I came more than I did in her pussy and still she tightened her lips around my cock and drew more of my juice into her mouth with each suck in. I could only repeat, "OH, OH, OH..." as each discharge shook me. When I was finally done, I realized that she had swallowed it all.

She said, "Baby, I love you so much and I'm going to make you happy, I'm going to make us happy." I had finished coming, but mom seemed to get even more excited; she was breathing hard and saying. "Now you have a momma who takes care of you the way you need, don't you baby?" I did. I had a mother who loved me enough to let me come in her mouth.

I said, "Yes mom, that's how I need to be loved, and that's how I need to love you."

She sucked me more, taking a lot of my hardening cock into her mouth. She said "Mmmm, yes baby, love me more baby, come some more in mommy's mouth, come in mommy's mouth, mmmm..." I didn't think I could get hard and stoked so fast, but I did. While she was sucking, she was alternately rubbing my balls and stroking on my shaft. In only a minute or two, I was thinking about coming again. She didn't let up. I was trying to slow her down, but she was having none of it. She squeezed the base of my cock and ran her finger over my balls. Between her hands and mouth there was too much stimulation.

I started saying, "Mom, mom," to stop her, but her insistent sucking pushed me over the edge. I held her head and said, "Mom I'm coming again." It almost came out as a scream as the first exquisite release shot into her mouth.

She kept going and made an "Mmm..." sound that had a joyful quality to it. I poured more cream into her mouth and down her throat until I was exhausted and depleted. When she finally stopped sucking, I was in a heap. As I started to recover I said, "Mom, if that's an example of what it's going to be like being together, you're going to have a very happy son."

"And you're going to have a very happy mom," she said, "As soon as you're inside me again."

Well, it's been going on more than a year now, and we've both been right.

stevie3624
stevie3624
1,193 Followers
12