Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,336 Followers

"Like you said, I'm not dead," Sue laughed.

"No, I can see that," Robert said with a smile, staring at her breasts.

"Oh," Sue said, looking down and realizing that her hard nipples were sticking out from her shirt, her aureolas clearly visible.

Blushing, she tugged at her shirt.

"You're embarrassing me," she said.

"I don't mean to," Robert assured her. "I can't believe that I have such a beautiful cousin."

"You think so?" Sue asked, blushing at the compliment.

"Like I said, I think you look like your mom."

"Oh, my ti -- I'm not that --"

"I think you are," Robert said. "But I can't be sure through that shirt, even though it's wet."

"What, you want me to show you my breasts?" Sue asked, covering herself with her hands, feeling her nipples get even harder under her hands.

"Only if you want to know if I think they're as nice as your mom's," Robert replied.

"And if I do?" Sue asked, not believing what she was hearing.

"I'll show you mine if you like," he replied.

"What, your breasts? You want to show me your breasts?" she laughed.

"No, I'll show you my cock," Robert said smoothly.

"Really!" Sue exclaimed. "And what makes you think I want to see that?" she asked.

"You didn't, but now you do," Robert said with a laugh. "Admit it."

"You're so bad," Sue laughed, piling the dishes up. "And where would you do it, here?"

"I don't care," Robert laughed, Abut we'd better go into the bathroom and hide in one of the stalls so we don't get caught."

"You mean it, don't you?" Sue asked, staring at him.

"Sure," Robert said. "Why not? It'll be fun and it'll be our secret."

"You'd really..."

"I'll even go first if you don't believe me," Robert assured her. "But we'd better hurry. They'll be wondering where we are soon. What do you say?"

"Okay," Sue agreed suddenly, not believing herself. "Where?"

"Come on," Robert said, grabbing her by the hand and dragging her into the nearest restroom, which happened to the women's.

Dragging her into a stall, he shut the door behind them. They were squeezed together in the stall, barely a hand's width between them.

"You want me to go first?" Robert asked.

"No, I will," Sue replied with a giggle.

"Then I'll sit here," he said, pulling down the seat lid and sitting down. "Go ahead."

"What should I do?" Sue asked, suddenly shy.

"Just take your shirt off," Robert suggested. "That'd be the easiest, I think."

"Okay, here goes," Sue said, taking a deep breath and reaching down and pulling her shirt up and over her head.

She stood there with her arms at her sides, her breasts heaving as Robert stared at them. She looked down and saw that her nipples were bigger and harder than they had ever been, standing upright on the ends of the breasts.

"Stand closer," Robert said as he stared at her.

Sue inched forward until her knees hit the edge of the seat, stopping there, her breasts just inches from Robert's face.

"I think you might be even more beautiful than your mom," Robert breathed, reaching up and cupping her breasts in his hands, feeling her nipples hard in his palms.

"Oh," Sue gasped, but didn't pull away. "What are you doing?"

"Seeing if they feel as good as they look," Robert replied, kneading her breasts and pinching her hardened nipples between his fingers. "And how they taste," he said, leaning forward and capturing a nipple in his mouth, sucking on it.

Sue groaned as she felt Robert's mouth fasten on her nipple. It was unlike any feeling she had ever experienced before. She could feel herself getting wet between the legs as Robert continued to suck on her breasts and knead them with his hands. She stood there for several minutes as he sucked on her breasts before pulling reluctantly away.

"It's your turn now," she said weakly, her face flushed with excitement.

"Okay," he said, smiling up at her. "You sit here."

As Sue sat on the toilet seat lid, Robert stood right in front of her, his legs right up against the seat. Undoing his pants, he slowly slid them down to his knees, leaving him in only his briefs, his hard cock bulging inside of them. Sue's eyes were wide as she stared at his cock bulging inside his briefs. She had never seen one before. Then, as Sue stared, her mouth hanging open, Robert hooked his fingers inside the waistband of his briefs. Quickly pulling them out and down, he freed his cock, which sprang to attention, almost hitting Sue in the face. As she gasped and tried to avoid being hit in the face, Robert leaned forward, sliding the head of his cock into her open mouth.

For just a few seconds Sue reflexively closed her mouth around his cock before opening it and leaning back away from him. But she had tasted his cock and she knew that she had liked the taste. It was strange and a little salty, but the softness of it was what she liked the most.

"Don't stop," Robert said. "That feels great."

"But -- but --" Sue stammered as Robert again leaned forward, sliding the head of his cock past her protesting lips.

This time she did not immediately pull away from him. She closed her lips around his cock, letting her tongue explore the head of his cock, tasting the pre-cum that had formed at the slit. She felt Robert pressing his cock into her mouth, so she relaxed the grip of her lips, allowing him to slide even more of his cock into her mouth. She was amazed at how big it was, filling her mouth. When it hit the back of her throat, it caused her to choke and Robert pulled back, letting her catch her breath.

"That felt great," he said. "Did you like it?"

"It was different, but nice," Sue said, licking her lips. "But it made me choke when you pushed it in too far."

"You'll learn how to do it so it won't choke you," Robert said. "Do you want to do it some more?"

"Well --"

"If you do, I'll do it to you," Robert said.

"What?" Sue asked.

"I'll suck your pussy," Robert said. "If you can make me cum, I'll suck your pussy until you cum. How's that sound?"

"I've never done anything like that," Sue said breathily, her eyes wide but her hand still wrapped around Robert's throbbing cock.

"Just keep doing what you were doing," Robert said, Aand I'll cum. I was getting close anyway."

"You were?" Sue asked, staring at his cock in front of her. She could see some more pre-cum forming at the end. "I guess I could try," she said, sticking out her tongue and licking the tip of Robert's cock, tasting the droplet that had formed there. "Is that what cum tastes like?" she asked.

"Yes," Robert replied as she opened her mouth and let him again slide his cock in. This time she was prepared for it and she sucked on him, letting her tongue slide all around it, tasting it, feeling its texture. Slowly Robert began to slide his cock in and out of Sue's mouth. He was only able to get about half of his ten inches into her mouth, but her tongue was doing an incredible job arousing him. He knew he wasn't going to be able to control himself much longer and stopped sliding his cock in and out, letting Sue do the work.

Then he felt a churning in his balls and Sue felt his cock improbably swell even larger in her mouth. Putting one hand in her hair behind her head, Robert groaned as he felt his balls pump and a stream of cum went shooting out the end of his cock into Sue's unsuspecting mouth. She gulped in surprise, swallowing the first two spurts, then continued to suck on him as his balls pumped and pumped, filling her mouth again and once again, each time Sue gulping as she swallowed.

Finally Sue had sucked all of the cum that his balls would offer, forgetting where she was, so engrossed was she with the taste of his cock in her mouth. Even with her still sucking on him, Robert felt his cock shrinking and he stepped back, his cock dangling in front of him while Sue licked her lips. Her eyes were wide and bright and her lips were slightly flushed from her efforts.

"That was unreal," Robert said, his hand moving from the back of her head to stroke her cheek. "What an incredible cousin."

Sue blushed as she looked up at her hunk of a cousin, unable to believe that she had just sucked his cock in the women's room of their campsite. She felt a thrill between her legs as she remembered what his cock felt like when it swelled and then exploded in her mouth, filling it with his salty tasting cum.

"It's your turn now," Robert said, letting his hand slide down off of her face to cup her breast, pinching her hard, pointed nipple as he released her. "Let's trade places," he said, taking her hand and helping her to her feet.

She could feel his cock pressing against her belly as they stood face to face and he surprised her by bending down and kissing her very gently, his tongue lightly probing into her mouth to touch hers. Then he was sitting down on the lid again and she was standing in front of him.

"Can I help you?" he asked, reaching out for the clasp on her jeans.

"No, I'll do it," she said, her hands going down to cover her front. "I'm just a little nervous is all," she said.

"I can't wait to taste your pussy," Robert said. "Just thinking of it makes me want to cum again."

And indeed as Sue looked down his cock had once again grown to its full size, standing up in front of him. Robert was slowly massaging himself as he looked at her, her breasts heaving with excitement. Slowly she undid her jeans, sliding the zipper down and slowly wriggling them down over her hips, pushing them down to the floor and stepping out of them.

As she stood there in front of him, Robert could see that her panties were soaked and were clinging tightly to her pussy, molding to her pussy lips. He licked his lips in anticipation as Sue hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her panties and pushed them down to the floor, stepping out of them and standing naked in front of him. She didn't know what to do with her hands as she resisted the impulse to cover herself.

"You are so beautiful," Robert said, reaching out and caressing her hip, letting his hand slide around to cup her ass cheek.

Reaching around her with his other hand, Robert cupped her cheeks in his hands and pulled her close, kissing her stomach as he squeezed her ass. Slowly he slid his hands down and into the crack of her ass, feeling her asshole tightly puckered before sliding his hands down to her thighs. Gently pulling, he encouraged Sue to widen her stance, opening her legs and giving him access to her pussy.

Sue sighed, letting her arms go around Robert's head as he continued to lick and kiss her stomach, his tongue teasing her belly button as his hands slid up her thighs. She gasped when she felt his hand cup her pussy, one finger lying between her pussy lips gently rubbing her clit. She felt him slip a finger between her lips and gently probe at the entrance to her hole, pushing it in a bit before withdrawing it. Then he had her step back a step, bringing his finger up to his mouth and sucking on it. She watched him with her breath held. She couldn't believe this was happening to her.

"Mmm, nice," Robert said as he sucked on his finger. "You ever tasted yourself?" he asked.

"No," Sue said softly, shaking her head.

"You will," he said, slipping off the seat so sit on the floor in front of her. "Come here," he said, reaching up to cup her ass again and pull her towards him.

When he had her positioned so that her pussy was right above him, he slid his hands down between her thighs, using the fingers of each hand to pry her pussy lips open as far as possible. Sue felt so totally exposed like this. She couldn't make up her mind whether she was more embarrassed or turned on by it. She made up her mind when she felt Robert's tongue slide through her pussy. She thought she would die, it felt so good. Her knees almost buckled when she felt his tongue probe up into her hole. Her knees were trembling by the time he slid up to her clit, sucking it into his mouth and teasing it with his tongue. She felt a wave of white heat surge through her body and then she was uncontrollably trembling as she came.


Robert was eagerly sucking on the sweetest pussy he had ever encountered. He couldn't believe how delicious it was. And then when she came and flooded his mouth with her virgin nectar, Robert's cock exploded on its own, shooting cum up into the air as he munched on her muffin. She was softly whimpering when he finished slurping up all of the juices that had poured from her pussy. Giving her pussy one last long lick, Robert struggled to his feet, taking Sue's naked body in his arms and kissing her, their tongues swirling together.

"How was that?" he asked softly as they broke their kiss.

"I thought I was going to die," Sue said, holding him tightly.

"Do you like the taste of yourself?" he asked, kissing her again.

"Yes," Sue said. "It tastes nice."

"I think so too," he said, a hand sliding down between their bodies to worm a finger up into her pussy. "I think you taste great," he said, bringing his finger up and licking it as she gasped. "You try it," he suggested, gently taking her hand and leading it down between their bodies.

Blushing, Sue put her fingers into her pussy, feeling it like she never had before. She slipped a finger into herself, enjoying the sensation, then brought it up to her mouth. Smiling at him, she opened her mouth and inserted her finger, sucking on it. When she removed it from her mouth, all of the sticky sheen was gone and a smile was on her face.

"That does taste nice," she said. "I'm surprised."

"Why?" Robert asked. "Men love to eat pussy for a reason."

"Oh, god, Mom and Dad," she said. "They'll be wondering where we were."

"We're giving them some space, remember," Robert said with a laugh. "But we should get back in case they come looking for us."

Sue was giggling as they struggled into their clothes in the small stall. Finally they finished and peeked out the door before leaving, not wanting to be seen. They grabbed the clean dishes and headed back up to the RV.

"Where have you two been?" Erin asked when they arrived.

"Washing the dishes," Sue answered innocently.

"The whole time?" Erin asked incredulously.

"Well, you did say something about space," Robert said, Aso we sat and talked so you could have some space. Did we do wrong?"

"No, of course not," Erin replied, blushing as she realized what they were saying. "I was just worried, that's all."

"We're fine, Mom," Sue said, smiling at her. "This is going to be fun, isn't it?"

"I sure hope so, Sue," she said, smiling at her.

They spent the next couple of hours sitting around a fire that Al built, enjoying the heat as the temperature fell rapidly around them. Both Erin and Sue's nipples were standing out from the cool night air and Al and Erin were drinking Jack Daniels and getting quite a buzz. At one point Robert leaned over to push a log back into the fire and he found himself looking right up Erin's skirt as she turned and nuzzled Al. He couldn't believe that he was looking at her bald pussy not three feet from his face. He thought he could see moisture glistening from the firelight, but he couldn't be sure. When he resumed his seat, he leaned over and whispered into Sue's ear what he had seen. She smiled at him and whispered back that she knew, surprising him. Then Erin said that she wanted to go to bed.

"Well, I guess the way to do it," Al said, Ais for either Robert and I to go change and get in bed first, or for you two to do it. Whatever you two want," he said.

"Well, I don't want to undress while the two of you are laying there watching," Erin laughed, Aor maybe I do. But we'll go first. Come on, Sue," she said, getting to her feet.

Sue followed her mother into the RV, shutting the door behind her. As soon as the door closed, Erin unwrapped her skirt and pulled her shirt up over her head, climbing naked into the master bunk.

"Mom!" Sue exclaimed. "What if you have to go to the bathroom?"

"Well, I'm sure the two of you will be asleep," she replied. "If not, just pretend you are," she laughed. "I think I really feel that Jack Daniels for some reason."

"Well, we're up in altitude and that's supposed to make it stronger," Sue said, remembering something she had learned in school that year.

"It sure does," Erin replied as they heard Al call out that they were coming in.

Sue quickly pulled her jeans off, climbing into the bunk she was supposed to share with Robert in only her shirt and panties just as the door opened and her father and Robert came in. She wanted to watch them undress, but she turned her back on them, facing the wall, and listening as they undressed. She heard her father climb up into the bunk with her mother as she felt Robert standing next to their bunk.

"I'll climb over you and sleep next to the wall," Robert said. "That way you won't have to climb over me if you need to go to the bathroom during the night."

"Okay," Sue said, feeling him crawl over her and stretch out against the wall.

She turned over, putting her back to him, and noticed that her mother was also facing her from her bunk. They smiled at each other before Erin reached out and switched off the light, plunging the RV into darkness. She lay there unable to sleep, listening to the other three and the night sounds. After drifting off to sleep for a few minutes, Sue awakened to a sound, realizing that it came from the bunk where her parents were sleeping.

She cracked an eye just enough to be able to see, trying in the dim light to see what was going on across the RV. As her eyes adjusted she could see that her mother's back was to her and that she had one leg hooked over her father. Her bare back and naked ass gleamed slightly in the moon and starlight.

As she lay there watching she heard Robert's voice softly in her ear.

"Can you see if they're fucking?" he asked.

She shook her head no, surprised that he was awake and could see that something was happening. As she lay there she felt Robert softly slide a hand up under her shirt and cup a breast. It felt so good as he began rolling her nipple between his fingers. As she watched her mother, Sue became aware of movement and realized that it was her father's cock moving in and out between her mother's legs. She could only see this because Erin had one leg hooked over her father, opening her up to both his cock and Sue's gaze.

She felt Robert shift behind her as he pressed his body against hers. She could feel his hard cock pressing into her as he fitted himself to her like a spoon. She felt his other hand slide down her body into her panties, cupping her pussy. She shifted her legs to allow him to play with her pussy, watching her father's cock sliding in and out of her mother. Her pussy was getting very wet as a result of Robert's ministrations there. Then she heard his voice very softly in her ear again.

"Go to the bathroom and take your panties off," he whispered. "When you come back, lay the other direction."

Sue was puzzled by the last instruction and amazed by the first. Did he think she was going to get up while her parents were fucking in their bunk? And take off her panties? What if her mother saw her when she came back in? But the thought thrilled her as Robert's fingers stayed busy in her pussy and on her breasts. She realized that if they heard her get up that they would stop moving. Maybe she'd actually be able to see something as she went out the door.

Taking a deep breath, Sue made a little noise as she got up to sort of warn her parents. Making her way to the door she realized that either they hadn't heard her or they didn't care, because she could now clearly see her father's cock sliding in and out of her mother's pussy. She actually stood there for several seconds watching before she realized that they might suddenly catch her. She opened the door to the toilet and closed it behind her. She actually did need to pee, so she pulled her panties off and peed, carefully wiping herself clean afterwards but not putting her panties back on. She felt so wicked as she carefully opened the door and peeked out.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,336 Followers