Camping Buddies Become More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry, mom put me on the pill back in high school so my periods would be more regular."

I slowly lowered my lips to hers and kissed her passionately. After a few minutes Joanie took one of my hands and placed it on her breast, "please.." she asked. That's all it took. A few moments later, we were both naked in each others embrace.

Joanie laid on her back as I placed soft kisses on her face and neck. I worked my way down to her cleavage where gentle licks and soft kisses kept her moaning; running her fingers through my hair. I held off taking her nipples into my mouth as I gently massaged her breasts with my hands.

"Please Mark, please...." Joanie begged.

She moaned as I finally sucked one nipple then the other into my mouth and gently stroked it with my tongue. "oh yes.........oh........oh.......you make me feel so good......."

As I continued to minister to her lovely breasts, I reached down with one hand and slid my hand over her stomach down to her pelvic mound. Through her sparse pubic hair until I reached the lips of her cunt.

With my finger tips, I gently caressed her labia, all the while feeling her pussy become wetter and wetter. Making sure that my fingers were well lubricated with her juices, I began to gently rub against the hood that hid her clitoris and was rewarded by Joanie's moans. "Oh.....Oh.....right there......yes.....oh.....oh" Joanie cried out!

Suddenly she pushed her pussy into my hand as she began to come! I still had one of her nipples in my mouth so I bit it softly which caused her to wrap her arms and legs around me tightly as she came again! "Oh shit!" she cried out! "Oh! Oh! Oh!"

We kissed softly as she came down from her orgasmic high. She reached down to grasp my erection and stroked it softly before she placed me at her opening. "Please be gentle,....you're my first......" Joanie whispered as she kissed me again and again.

"You're my first also," I confessed to her, "I don't know how good a lover I'll be but I'll try my best."

"You will be the best,....you are the only one I need......" Joanie said with eyes half shut as she began to focus on my cock as I entered her slowly.

"Oh Mark, you feel so good....." Joanie whispered

"Joanie,.....Joanie....." I moaned as her hot and wet sheath enveloped my hardness. I slowly slid in an inch, then withdrew a little. I slid in a little further then withdrew. On my third slow slide into her, I bumped into her hyman. "oh," she cried out softly.

I stopped moving to let her become accustomed to having me in her. "You make me feel so good Joanie."

As she settled and kissed me, I asked if she was ready.

"Make it quick, Mark."

With that, I pushed back into her and gave her a quick thrust which broke through her maiden head and lodged me deeply in her pussy! She grimaced slightly however the pain appeared to quickly subside as she was soon fucking back at me with her hips.

Our first coupling was intense as we both wanted each other. Her, to feel me cum inside of her, making me hers. Me, to cum inside of her to make her mine. I held off cumming as long as I could until my balls took matters into their own hands and emptied themselves through my cock! Hot, pulsing cum! I could feel my cum race up my cock and into Joanie's waiting womb. As my essence splashed against her walls, she wrapped herself tightly around me with her arms and legs as she cried out her love for me and came over and over again!

"Oh Mark, please make love to me again......" Joanie spoke softly as we kissed again and again.

We lay in each others arms, whispering our love for each other. As we kissed, I could feel my erection begin to assert itself once more, pulsing to size in Joanie's pussy.

We made love again, this time moving slowly and tenderly for more than 30-minutes before Joanie began to moan "oh yes.......oh Mark!............ oh........ oh......... uh...... ah..... uh...... cum in me....... please fill me ........ oh.........."

I couldn't hold off any longer as I filled Joanie's pussy to overflowing! Each thrust I made and each pulse of my semen caused our combined love juices to surge around my cock and out of Joanie's hot vagina. We soaked the sleeping bag that we lay upon, but we didn't care.

Joanie fell asleep, tired from the exertions of the affirmations of our love for each other. I took out the other sleeping bag and used it as a blanket to cover us as I lay down next to Joanie.

The next thing I knew, sunlight was filtering down through the trees and Joanie had taken my cock and was pumping it slowly with her hand to get me hard.

"Oh that feels good," I smiled and reached for her with my open arms.

She lay on me and we embraced and kissed long and passionately. I could feel her wetness against me as the lips of her pussy rode on my cock.

Joanie reached down between us and placed the head of my erection at her entrance. I entered her slowly as Joanie closed her eyes to enjoy my penetration into her secret place. We made love slowly and tenderly all morning long.

Eventually we decided that we needed to clean up a little so we walked over to the stream to rinse ourselves. The water was cold giving us goose bumps. Joanie's nipples turned to hard erasers as I used the stream water to rinse her soft and smooth skin. I couldn't help but to caress her nips and kiss them once again.

"Oh, you keep doing that and we'll never get cleaned up...." Joanie moaned with her eyes closed.

"And that would be a bad thing?" I chuckled.

I sat in the middle of the stream and Joanie sat in my lap, straddling my hips in the process. Locking her ankles behind my back, she trapped by erection between her pussy and my stomach.

"Mark, I don't want to be apart from you any longer. Do you want me the same way I want you?" Joanie asked.

I kissed her softly, "You are my life. I want to be with you always."

"Perhaps this is too early to say, and maybe I'm being a little selfish," I continued, "but once we graduate, I'd like you to consider a life time with me. Would you marry me?"

Joanie's eyes were tearing up once again. "Oh you always know how to make me happy!" she cried. "Yes, Yes, YES!"

I brushed aside the tears on her cheeks and gently kissed the wet trails that they had made. Joanie took my hands and placed them on her breasts, "please make love to your future wife....." she whispered as we kissed once more.

12