Camping Weekend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica turned and smiled at Bob to be sure he was watching her tease. She turned back again with her mouth open, his cock slipped inside. Her tongue slathered down his shaft. Jessica loved the feel of cock growing hard in her mouth. It gave her satisfaction of knowing she was in control to give such pleasure. Her legs spread wide and hips raised while arching her back and sliding her mouth down his throbbing shaft. Matt groaned again and thrust his cock into her teasing mouth. She pulled off and backed away silently crawling on her knees.

Jessica turned and looked up. Her mouth was level with Bob's cock. He wiggled it as she stared at the throbbing veins in his shaft. She looked up into his eyes and licked her lips, opened her mouth, and slowly wrapped her lips around his shaft. She felt total freedom to do anything she wanted and savored the idea of cumming again and again.

Bob stroked her cheek softly with one hand and looked into her eyes. He rocked back and forth and pushed deep into her mouth before sliding out with exquisite satisfaction.

Jessica enjoyed the long slow tease of a good fuck. It was her favorite pleasure and she wanted this forbidden romp to last. Bob's cock grew hard in her mouth as their tempo quickened. Her head rocked back and forth while giving him her best cock sucking. She cupped his balls and slid her tongue the length of his shaft before engulfing his cock and swallowing it all to the sound of his breathless grunting. That primal sound made her smile.

Bob felt a tingle of climax begin to ripple in his balls. He pulled his cock free and waited for the urge to pass. He and Jessica looked at the frenzied tongue fucking that Matt continued to give Jeanne.

Bob motioned for them to move closer. Jessica returned to kneel between Matt's legs. Her back was arched deeply. Her stiff nipples rubbed on the air mattress. She took Matt's cock in her mouth as Bob moved behind her. He rubbed his throbbing cock on her wet pussy and teased her by stroking it back and forth along her slit.

Matt thrust his cock deep in her mouth at the same time Bob plunged his cock deep in her velvet hot puss. He reached one hand underneath her and rubbed Jessica's swollen clit. His cock stroked in and out of her. His fingers knew just how to massage her clit. His touch was perfect. Flashes of color exploded behind her eyes as the erotic sensations overpowered her. She wondered how could something that was supposed to be so wrong feel so fucking good?.

She kept sucking Matt's cock. Her body shook with each powerful thrust of Bob's cock. She started losing control to a powerful orgasm.

A long wailing groan erupted from her throat as she climaxed. Her cunt gushed and flooded Bob's cock. Her cry of passion broke Jeanne's concentration. She was madly grinding her cunt on Matt's tongue and trying reach her third climax. Jeanne twisted her head around to see Bob riding their daughter doggy style. The initial shock sent a shiver up her spine.

The guilt and fear and denial of repressed desires were in the open now. A feeling of total freedom washed over them. The seductive thrill of all that it meant was intoxicating. They each knew that all of their wildest fantasies were now possible. Nothing was outside their boundaries now. Any pleasure could be theirs.

Jeanne's chest was heaving. Her thighs quivered. She could see Bob's cock was buried inside Jessica's wet cunt. She looked at Jessica's open mouth inches from Matt's stiff cock. His shaft glistened with her saliva. She could see the pleasure in Jessica's face and was thrilled that so many new intimate memories would be shared.

Bob was the first to speak.

"Can anyone join this party or is this a private family affair? You don't need to stop for us. We'll just make ourselves comfortable and enjoy the sights."

His cock slipped from Jessica and he moved around beside her. He held her hand again and guided her inside the tent.

Jeanne turned her hips, lifted up and sat next to Matt. Her freshly shaved pussy was soaked after cumming on his face. They looked at each other with open desire. The smell of hot sex lingered in the air.

Jessica was still intent on having the last word and wanted more. Her body tingled from head to toe with arousal. She flipped her hair with a toss of her head and looked around to be sure Jeanne and Matt were watching. She changed the tone of her voice to a teasing purr. She crawled on her hands and knees so her head was near Bob's stiff cock. Her body moved with supple fluid moves as she started to tease.

"Ohhh daddy you're cock is so big and hard. It looks so tasty. Can I lick it please? Mom said I could. She won't mind really!"

Her open mouth surrounded his shaft. She swallowed his cock and tasted her own cum juices on his shaft. Bobbing her mouth up and down, she began jacking him off and slurping his cock with a wet sloppy blow-job.

"Ohh daddy this is fun! It's so hot and throbbing in my mouth. Are you going to shoot your cum in my mouth? Mom told Matt that hot jizz is good for the skin and that's why he shoots his cum all over her face every day when you're at work. You want me to have good skin too don't you daddy?"

Jessica moved toward Matt. She stroked his cock and leaned over to lick it.

"Look at how big and hard he is, and he doesn't have any hair on cock. I think Matt and mom look good without hair. Her big pink pussy lips are so wet and bald. His big smooth cock would fit right inside her wet cunt. Daddy I want to watch Matt fuck her. Can I watch them fuck? I'll suck your cock every day if you let me."

Jessica played the little tease perfectly moving back and forth between Matt and Bob. Her eyes darted from one to the other to be sure they enjoying her tease. Matt took her dare and pulled Jeanne over to straddle his hips. Jeanne's eyes were locked with Bob's wild gaze as she spread her legs and lowered herself down onto Matt's cock. Bob watched every inch of Matt's cock sink inside her bald wet puss as Jessica inhaled his shaft.

Jeanne cooed with delight. Her eyes remained locked on Bob's grinning face.

"Fuck me good. That's such a nice big cock. Stroke my pussy good baby, Fuck me so I never forget this place!"

Jessica started sucking Bob with eager intent. Her curled fingers stroked his shaft as her mouth slid upward. Her tongue swirled around the head as she plunged down. She jacked him off and listened to Matt and Jeanne fucking beside them. Their hungry passion grew louder. Matt's body began to tense up and he thrust harder toward his climax. Jeanne moaned she was cumming as her hot wet cunt slapped up and down on his cock.

"Daddy are you going to cum? Shoot it for me now. Shoot it all over my tits and face. You know you want to do it. Give it to me now!"

Bob clenched his jaw and sucked air through his teeth.

"Fuck yes I'm there, I am fucking cumming!"

He let out a loud primitive growl of release.

He exploded with a shower of cum splashing on Jessica's face and tits and hair. The long drawn out tension and forbidden excitement made him spew a second and third time. The slippery gobs of white cum dripped down her tanned skin. Jessica loved that feeling of power and control and being free to enjoy sex in any way. She felt liberated and ready to do anything. She watched as Bob shuddered with the last spasms from his orgasm.

She giggled and looked up at him before licking a drop of cum off the end of his spent cock. She rubbed his cock against her nipples and smeared the jizz over her tits. Then finally, she sat up straight with her chest pushed out. Her fingers smeared the slippery cum over her nipples with circling motions. Knowing she had their attention, Jessica raised her index finger and hooked it against her lower lip.

"Daddy, was I being bad?"

She purred and giggled before rolling over to curl up in Bob's arms. Her eyes sparkled with mischief as she looked at Matt and Jeanne.

Jeanne and Bob,Matt and Jessica were tingling in the afterglow. They lay naked together soaked in sweat and cum as darkness fell on the tent. Spent and satisfied their eyes grew heavy. Jessica listened to the sounds of deep restful breathing from her family around her.

Just before drifting off to sleep, she petted Bob and Matt's cock and relished in the fact they both twitched and throbbed for her. She then turned her hand to slide over the smooth folds of Jeanne's naked puss. Her fingertips explored the soft wet folds that were slick with Matt's cum. In the darkness she traced her fingertip along the line where the rainbow tattoo ended. She rubbed Jeanne's clit and heard a faint purring come from her throat. Her hand remained there until sleep carried her away into dreams.