Camping with Michelle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I’m gonna cum, oh God yes!" she bellowed out through clinched teeth. I felt her entire body shake and listened to a chorus of "ooh’s" and "Oh god’s" for the next few minutes. Her fingers were firing across the wet slickness of her clit, and within seconds I could feel the warm rush of her cum.

Spurned on from her verbal antics and the events of the day, I began a ritual of quick and fast strokes, driving my manhood in and out of her. I could feel an orgasm approaching, and quickly withdrew my cock from her. Still stroking it, the first eruption of cum hit her stomach, with subsequent streams landing on her legs an thin strip of pubic hair. Breathing hard and uncurling my toes, I rolled over onto my back.

"The best sex ever," was the first though to cross my mind, but then desire and lust will swing your choices accordingly. We kissed and talked for another hour, and snuggled closely in the warmth of my sleeping bag. I was satisfied she might be looking at me as more than a friend, at least my hopes thought so. As I slowly drifted off to sleep, I quietly prayed for rain the next day.

12