Campus Auction Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realized that this was, after all, what I had signed up for. I knew that I was going to have to be the star of this parade. But I also knew that the show of reluctance was entertaining the Kappas, so I decided to keep it up. I put my hands up and grabbed my collar as Scott pulled on it. Of course this displayed my boobs very nicely. The night was a little bit cool and my nipples were so hard they were almost painful.

Down the street we went. The Kappas were yelling, and half the audience had followed to watch the show. Frat brothers were coming out on the porches of nearby houses and on seeing the spectacle came to join it. I really put on a show for them, staggering after Scott, wiggling my ass from side to side and letting my tits bounce. A third of the watchers had their hands on their cocks and four of the Kappas were openly jerking their rods as they followed me.

We went up the steps to the Kappa Sigma house. On the front porch, Scott pulled me around to face the followers. The Kappas pulled aside so I was the featured attraction on the porch. Now a guy named Eric, who was a star of the football team, grabbed me from behind and hoisted me up in the air over his shoulders. I struggled to keep my balance and felt two Kappas grabbing my feet and spreading them apart.

Now I was naked on the front porch of the frat house, up in the air with my legs spread open and my pussy gaping for the whole crowd. They were cheering and chanting, "Pussy pussy pussy." The few frats that had not heard the earlier noise caught on and more brothers poured out of all the doors on the row to check in.

Then some total perv up front changed the chant. He started yelling, "Eat the pussy, eat the pussy!" and all those depraved frat guys took it up. I realized that I was about to be the main course for all to see.

Sure enough, Scott stepped out, dropping his toga. The crowd cheered again. He turned around and began to lick my cunt. I was humiliated, but at the same time I was very turned on. I rapidly got very wet, and then as he found my clit I twitched my hips in reaction. He ran his tongue rapidly around my little bump and soon my hips were moving with it. Then he began licking up and down, from my clit to my asshole and back up. It was so exciting that I completely forgot my embarrassing position and the audience, and concentrated my whole feeling in that clit. I felt my climax building up. Scott's hands were on my ass and he began rotating it so his tongue went round and round my clit.

Then it happened. Right there on the Kappa Sigma porch, in front of half the guys of fraternity row, I had an amazing climax, the strongest I have ever felt. My hips jerked so hard I bumped Scott in the nose. My pussy was clenching and juices were dripping out of it. I cried out, "Yes, yes, oh yes!"

The cheering was loud enough to reach half way across campus. In fact it reached to the Campus Police and we suddenly heard sirens approaching. Quickly Scott opened the door and Eric carried me, still naked and twitching, into the Kappa house.

The brothers checked the shades and made sure they were all down. They fell on the floor and the couches laughing hard. Scott yelled, "The Campus Cops will never sort it out. They will just send everybody home to bed." One of the brothers was peeking out the window and agreed that was exactly what the cops were doing.

Now they looked at me, thrown down on the couch, naked and panting. One of them yelled, "Circle jerk!" I soon learned what he meant. All the pervs gathered in a circle around me and pulled out their dicks. I looked from one hard shaft to another. I was not that much of an expert on cocks, and was surprised at the variety I saw. Long, short, thin, fat, straight, curved - but every one hard and purple at the end.

"Go to it, Scott," one of them yelled. "You own her!"

Scott jumped on the couch with me, spread my legs and got between them. To the cheers of his whole house, he rammed his big cock into my pussy without a moment's hesitation. It was so sudden that I cried out. Truly, though, feeling it deep inside me was wonderful. Again I lost myself as he stroked in and out quickly. I was building toward another climax very quickly.

Scott was a pretty good fucker. He moved that big cock around in ways that found all my spots. I clenched my pussy muscles and was glad for the practice sessions we sisters had on the sorority floor with cucumbers and dildos. I could feel his cock jump inside me every time I clenched on it. He just lay still for a bit, meeting each tightening of my pussy with a big twitch of his cock. Then slowly he pulled it almost all the way out, and with a sudden surge pushed it all the way into me. Rapidly he repeated that move again and again, throwing me into ecstasy. My head dropped back and my eyes rolled up, and with a crash I hit my orgasm again. Twitching my hips as my pussy contracted around his cock, I felt him start to spurt into me and he moaned too.

I opened my eyes just in time to see the results of the circle jerk. Every single perv in the circle was busily tugging his own cock. In quick succession they all started to spurt their jizz, and it was all pointed at me. Shots fell on my stomach, my boobs, and even my face as the brothers of Kappa Sigma grunted and came. Then they raised their hands, leaving their cocks to twitch and droop, and started singing the KS drinking song.

Some of them went behind the bar and started drawing beers and passing them around. Scott climbed off me and grabbed a beer, and then offered me one too. I took it gratefully. I thought I would probably need it as this 24 hour slavery continued.

Most of the Kappas had drunk so much during the evening, and then jerked off, that they were about to pass out now. However, Scott staggered to his feet with a determined look on his face. He motioned to a couple of others of the frat pervs and they went up the stairs. The others, those who were still awake, leered at me sitting on the couch, finishing my beer.

Soon Scott came back down the stairs, his arms full of bedclothes, some of them trailing on the ground behind him. I was thinking that I would get to go to sleep now, until I realized that the two guys behind him had their hands full too. I looked hard at what they were carrying and saw that they had a bunch of chains and manacles! Evidently the Kappa house was prepared for anything.

Scott tossed the sheets and blankets on the floor, and added a couple of pillows. He pointed to this makeshift bed and jerked his head at me. Not quite sure what was going on, I lay down on the blankets, on my side with my knees drawn up to my chest. Then Scott said, "OK," and the pervs with the manacles went to work. They were joined by several other frat guys, so I had no chance.

Very quickly I was spread eagled on the floor, my arms and legs stretched out in four directions, my pussy gaping open. A cuff was clamped around each wrist and ankle. Chains were snapped to the cuffs, and the bullies expertly stretched them to the legs of the furniture around the room. There was no way whatsoever for me to move at all. Then they grabbed the two pillows, but instead of putting them under my head, they went under my ass, shoving my pussy up high above the floor.

Standing above me, Scott made an elaborate charade of yawning. "Oh, my, I think it is bedtime," he muttered. Slowly he knelt between my legs. His hand was stroking his cock and I saw that it was rising again. Very slowly, he entered me and with great deliberation pushed his cock into my cunt as far as it would go. Then slowly, so slowly, he drew it out again. Then he repeated the in and out strokes again.

The tension was tremendous. I felt my pussy reacting to the slow strokes. I began to twist my hips around his dick. When he felt that, he stopped thrusting totally, and just knelt there with his cock inside my rotating hips. Then, to my amazement, he made an elaborate show of yawning.

"I am so sleepy," he intoned. Now he fell forward across my body, pressing his chest against my boobs and letting his dick almost come out of my pussy. "What about you guys, aren't you ready for bed?"

With that, all the guys in the room came down on the blanket and began to grope me. Some ran their hands up my thighs, almost bumping Scott's balls. Others sucked on my tits or squeezed them. A couple put their heads on my stomach, and one blew in my ear. Then, one by one, the beer and exhaustion took over and they quieted down, closed their eyes, and were out for the night.

Now Scott began to rotate his hips very slowly. Then he began the slow motion in and out again. It was driving me crazy. I was spread so far out that I could not move either my legs or my arms. All I could do was wiggle my hips slightly around his cock. I tried to bring my clit closer to his moving dick but could not reach it.

Slowly, slowly. In, out, in, out. Around and around. I moaned as the tension increased. The guys who were spread out around my body stirred slightly. One sucked lightly on my nipple, another rubbed my belly button. They were so close to a drunken stupor that they couldn't do anything else.

Then Scott began to move his dick faster and faster. Soon it was thrusting deep and hard into my sopping pussy. Suddenly he forced it to my uttermost depths, and I felt his juice spurting into me. I gasped and ground my pussy around his cock, searching for my own climax. Just as I was on the point of reaching it, Scott grunted and fell forward across my body, pinning me down so that I could not even move my hips.

I gasped. Desperately I strained for my release. But it was all over. Scott was a total dead weight, passed out with his softening cock deep in my cunt. Like all the other Kappas, he finally succumbed to sexual exhaustion and his drunken state. The whole fraternity lay there immobile, grasping all my body parts. I could do nothing but lie under Scott's inert frame, feeling my pussy blaze with desire which I could not satisfy.

Eventually I calmed down enough to start to fall asleep. As I drifted off, I wondered what the morning would bring. After all, I belonged to Scott until 9 PM tomorrow.

12