Can A Lady Feel Her Oats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got a little apartment down town above a Bakery where I got a job. He was good to me and I gave him a blow job every night when he came home from work. He did not want to fuck me with the baby in there. So he settled for me sucking him off every day.

He never saw the baby as he died about three weeks before my first son was born. Anyone with a brain knew it was either very early or not his baby, but he never knew and that was better for every one because the baby did not look like him at all.

During the period that my son was tiny and needed hourly care I enjoyed him and the time alone. I was not horny nor did I miss the sexual play that I had enjoyed for the months shortly after my eighteenth birthday. I stayed at my parent's home and Mom and I loved the baby and I was very happy. Then into my second year at home my father drove off one night and never came home again.

Why this bothered me more than my mother I don't know. But shortly after my son's second birthday I accepted a offer for dinner and dancing.

This is the start of my next story .

The next story will be how I got married to number two and how he got us into swinging, This was a wild and wonderful time in my life and during my second marriage had a son and daughter.

Nancy Pohto:

12