Can Carla and Jeff Find Happiness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slinc
slinc
12 Followers

"I can't answer that, perhaps someone in psychology could. All I know is we all have different things that make us who we are, and what pleases us."

I wanted to ask about rough sex, because of what Jeff and I did that I had conflicting thoughts about, but she still thought I hadn't been naked with a man. She must have seen something in my face, and what she said next made sense.

"Some couples have a mutual understanding, and if it's between consenting adults, I guess anything goes."

Interesting. Consenting adults, that was key.

"Did your first time hurt?"

"I'm not going to lie to you, it did a little, but after that it was good. I was happy we did it. In fact, we did it twice that same night. The second time was really good. There is nothing wrong having sex with the right person."

Mom was silent, then said, "Do you believe you've found the right person?"

"I don't know."

That was as truthful as I could be at this time. I enjoyed being with Jeff, and the sex was great, more than great, he made me feel alive, but did I want to spend my life with him? I couldn't answer that. However, this talk was making me hornier than ever. Damn Jeff's meeting anyway.

"You mentioned in the beginning, that there were alternatives to intercourse."

I was baiting her, and immediately regretted that decision as unfair, but she had brought the subject up.

"A woman," she began," may use her hands to please her husband, by running them over his ridged penis in a pumping like action, sometimes tickling his balls, until he ejaculates." She used her hands to demonstrate, and I almost laughed at the antics. She lifted the glass again. "Keeping a box of tissues close by the bed is essential for clean up."

I frowned, wanted to say if you swallow, there won't any cleaning to do, but then she already knew that.

"There's also oral sex."

"I've heard girls talking about that?" I said, leading her down the path. "What's so special about it?"

"Most men love a woman giving oral sex to them. That's where the woman tenderly uses her mouth on his penis instead of her vagina."

"That sounds terrible," I lied.

"It's not something a girl is obligated to do."

My brain interrupted her . . . probably very important, if she wants to keep him, but mother continued.

"It's my opinion, that a loving couple will give their partners pleasure in any way that's agreeable to both."

"Makes sense."

I perhaps learned a little more than I needed, but what would she think of my new toys?

"Mom, If we're done, I'm going to my room," I said. "Dad working late again?"

"He called, be home soon. Have a good night, hon. See you in the morning."

Truthfully, I wasn't tired, just wanted to try out my new toys.

Closing the door to my room, I took out the package. A fleet-footed wave of expectation ran through me. Guaranteed to please, huh? I reread the box. New, almost human, in big red letters. I took the toy from the box. A rubbery object, with clit stimulating projection unreeled from the package. It did feel almost like skin, an inch in diameter, but blue? Good grief. So much for realism. I inserted the batteries, checked outside my door, and zipped into the bathroom to fill the device's cavity with warm water.

Back in my room, I tested the thing on my arm. Just warm. Off came clothes in a rush, and I pulled the bed clothes over me, just in case.

The ass half of the unit was arduous inserting, but ultimately I managed to force it in with the help of a little lube that came with the device. Surprisingly there was pressure, but not pain. This was a relief, for it was bigger than two of my fingers put together, but not as big as Jeff either. I didn't put the pussy side in as I was saving that for someone like Jeff one day.

I experimented with gently rocking it in and out just an inch, like a real cock in slow motion. This was exceptional, warm, soft, and titillating. I began moving it faster and faster, the other half of the toy rubbed over the little-man-in-the-boat, my personal go-to-button. I froze. Something strange and wonderful was taking place. Couldn't believe what it was doing, wasn't prepared for the sudden flood of delight. Then, instant light bulb overhead. I'd forgotten, and in my hurried willingness to pleasure myself, turned it on by accident. My ass went crazy wild, like a locomotive about to jump its track, it transported all the vibes directly to my snatch through the no-mans land in between. Nothing prepared me for this. Invigorating, strangely intoxicating, and though I'd never used drugs, this was what I envisioned happening.

Vibrations ran through my entire body emitting from that single point of luxurious reward. My hand grabbed that pseudo penis with determination, the vibration traveled through my hand and up my arm, I rammed the unit home. Those little ribs and nobs excited places that didn't exist a minute ago. In the exhilaration the damn thing squirted too, both holes at the same time, only the end sticking in the air fire-hosed warm water all over my stomach.

The liquids struck at the same time, the eruption in my ass was not unlike Jeff's. The only things missing were his lips on mine, and the complete filling of me when he swelled up just before his wonderful ejaculation.

Back to the bathroom for a good cleansing, and when I returned, the two silver balls on

a string glared back at me, demanding to be used. Ben-Wa balls. These might be interesting to try. Unlike men, women read directions.

Good for strengthening the Kegel muscles. What the hell is a Kegel? Maybe that's something I could ask mother. And something, I read, called pelvic floor muscles.

I read further.

Invented over a hundred years ago, women used Ben-Wa balls while walking, or sitting. They worked best while moving, so indicated the little suggestive blurb, because of the small round weights inside each that rolled around with each movement. Sooo, that's why those elderly ladies were rocking and smiling all day. Having orgasms. And I thought they were just happy old gals . . . well I guess they would be.

Again, I wasn't going to insert them into my kitty-cat, but pushed both up inside my other entrance, took a step, then two. Oops, they almost came out. Don't press. This will take some practice strengthen the muscles. Must be the Kegel.

Re-packing my new water and vibrating toy, I placed it in the bottom of my chest of drawers.

"Mother, I'm going out."

"Okay dear, will you be back for dinner?"

"Yes, I should."

"Say hello to Jeff for us."

How did she know I was going to zip over to Jeff's and surprise him? Was that something she would have done?

The drive was quicker than I thought as the traffic was light, until I reached his street. It was still tore up, and took some navigating to get through, and I stopped outside his little gray and red frame house. There was another car in the drive, one I didn't recognize. Getting out I walked to the door. It was locked, so I went around to the back, thinking he might be in the backyard, but that odd car out front bothered me.

No one was in back, but I heard noises coming through an open window. Peering inside, I could see only the lower half of Jeff's bed in the other room. Lying between his legs a naked woman sucked his dick, and from the sounds she was doing an excellent job. Anger raced through my mind, roared like a lioness protecting what was hers. I wanted to scream at them, say something, anything, or run, but couldn't do either. The action going on inside had frozen me to the spot. I didn't know the short haired woman, but definitely not Jeff's type. I stared, not wanting to believe this was taking place. I know we'd never said anything about being exclusive, but still . . . we were going together, weren't we, and I wanted to be the only one to do that to him. The whoring bitch pissed me off.

One of her large, ugly, white breasts flattened on his thigh, and at that exact moment Jeff's ass arched upward. She tried to stop it from happening, but her lips and Jeff's pelvic region crashed together. Hands that had been caressing, wrapped forcefully around her head, keeping her bonded. Both their bodies convulsed, but she tried to shake loose. I think she might be suffocating. Good. Serve the bitch right. Something came from her like the sound I thought a choking squirrel might make, but he kept her nailed in place. A loud male groan whipped into the room over shadowing everything. The whimpering from the woman became louder as she attempted to free herself. He wasn't allowing that, held her tight as he emptied himself, using her like an empty vessel.

I watched in horror as her entire body seemed to vibrate. Then I realized that the woman was actually having an orgasm. How is that possible? Her legs completely uncontrolled, beat the sheet. It was only a few seconds, but he kept her glued until she went limp. Only then did he release her.

At first, I thought she might be dead, killed by cock; how apropos. Much to my chagrin, heavy breathing returned to her chest, and then she disappeared, crawling up the bed. All I could see were four feet and as many legs.

"That was amazing," she said, and if I didn't hate her before, I did now. It was clear to me that she was one fucking strange bitch, and with my boyfriend? Her words had unstuck my feet, and finally was able to scuttle out of there.

slinc
slinc
12 Followers
12