Can Love Conquer All?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
griffin57
griffin57
568 Followers

She reached for me again. We both laid there naked, trying our best, to occupy the same space. "Jack, I need to feel you inside of me." She took my face in her hands. "I have only been with one other man. He professed to love me. I cared so much for him. I trusted him and one night he vanished. The note he left said he couldn't handle who I use to be. I need to feel trust, to be intimate. We have come so far in a short amount of time, but I trust you totally." Tears ran down her cheeks. "I want you to know that I had myself tested after he left and I'm clean."

I was taken aback slightly. "Sheila, am honored that you would give me such a gift. I have been by myself for so long. I figured I was so ornery, I thought that God didn't want me to inflict myself on anybody else. I now realize that he was saving me for you. Thank you for saving me and my soul." I kissed her. "But, I can't say that I am completely clean. I confess that I have some dirty thoughts about you."

"How dirty are they, handsome?"

"Sheila, I have never felt like this with any other woman." I chuckled and shook my head. "I don't think of you as anybody but a woman. I should have a problem with it. I always did before. I hated anybody that I thought wasn't normal." I gazed into her eyes. "You changed that. I care about you so much."

"All you needed was a chance Jack. Under all that crust is a good heart. You just didn't know."

"I was willing to bet that I didn't have a heart, till you showed me different." She guided me on top of her. She pulled her legs up and I felt her take hold of me. Her hand was slightly slick as she stroked me.

"Easy, baby. A little lower. Yeah, that's it!" I slowly pushed into her. Sheila's eyes widened as I sunk into her and bottomed out. "Let me get use to you baby. Oh, you're so big." I'm really not but Sheila made me feel like Superman. I slowly pulled back and she moaned. "Oh fuck, yes."

Her hands on my hips dictated the pace. I didn't want to hurt this beautiful woman. Sheila pulled on my hips, encouraging me to go faster. Over and over I plowed into her. If I hadn't just came I would have lost it.

She tipped her head back. "Harder, Jack. Fuck me good. Give it too me. Yes! Fuck yes!" Her eyes closed and she screamed. I lost it myself and spurted into her lovely ass. I collapsed on top of her as she lowered her legs. We were both out of breath. After a bit, her arms wound around my neck. She cried, briefly. Her mouth found mine.

"Thank you, Jack. Thank you. It has been so long." She kissed me again.

I looked into her eyes. I caught a hint of anxiety. "That was amazing, Baby. I--I've never done it twice in a row like that. I was so fucking turned on!" A warm smile graced her features. "Sheila, you are wonderful."

"You're not so bad yourself, Jack." She kissed me. " I am so glad that I found the real you."

"Is it official now?" I teased. "Will I get a card in the mail?"

Her brow wrinkled. "What are you talking about?"

I did my best, but couldn't hold back a grin. " Do I need to learn the secret handshake too?"

She shook her head. "Not a clue, Jack."

"Is it the Royal Order of Rump Rangers, or do you go by another name?"

Sheila's eyes grew wide. "Why, you little---." My kiss cut her off at the pass, to which she responded nicely, taking away most of the sting. "You are a snot, Mister." She finally purred.

I chuckled. "And you are the most important person in my life, Sheila."

"Aww." she replied. I slid next to her and she cuddled up to me.

"We never opened our presents, Baby."

She laid her head on my chest. " I already got my best present."

"I did too Baby. I did too."

Sheila moved into my bedroom the next day. We spent every night holding each other. Some nights we would make love. I said this because my ex and I only had sex. I never knew what love was before this beautiful woman entered my life. Funny thing was that I didn't feel any different about myself. My relationship with Sheila felt natural. Which shows you how far I had come, from my former self. Thank God for Sheila.

Christmas holiday had come and gone. I was back to work at the construction site. After work one day Sheila walked into the break trailer as we were getting ready to shut down for the day. We were heading to the VFW for a fish fry. I introduced her to the guys. A hot woman on a construction site was a real treat. The guys finally left and we were walking to the car. One worker from another company approached us as we unlocked her car. Bill was an electrician and I had known him for years. He came over and I introduced him to Sheila. Pleasantries were exchanged.

"You finally kick out that fag that was living in your apartment?" I forgot I even told him. I didn't know Sheila at the time. That was long before my wakeup call. Sheila reddened and reached down, taking my hand.

"Hey, Bill. Is it hard to see with your head in your ass?"

"Huh?" He replied. "What's got into you all of a sudden?" Sheila gripped my hand tighter.

I backed off a bit. "I meant that maybe you need to be a little more tolerant. We all have to get along now."

He shook his head. "Never thought I would hear that coming from you Jack."

"I'm just saying, maybe we should look with better eyes, Bill."

"Yeah right. That and a buck will buy you a cup of coffee. Man, that spill you took a while back must have loosened your brain. Keep it up Jack and the next thing you know, you'll be able to bend over and whistle in the wind." He shook his head and walked away.

My right fist was clenched tight. I wanted to paste him so bad. "Jack, I want to tell you how proud I am of you." Sheila hugged me. "I know you wanted to hit him. You showed real restraint."

I relaxed. "Maybe we should invite him over sometime." Sheila eyed me, like she was waiting for the other shoe to drop. "We could hit him with the same slab of concrete that knocked sense into me." I grinned. She rolled her eyes.

Our plans changed that night. As a surprise, Sheila packed for both of us and we headed up to Traverse City, for the weekend. Traverse Bay is a huge resort area in Michigan. They have beautiful lodges, an indoor water park and was hosting an ice carnival for the weekend. We checked into the lodge and had dinner at Boone's Long Lake Inn. After taking an evening stroll where we checked out the beautiful ice sculptures, we headed back to the lodge. Sheila and I showered and she told me she needed a little time to get ready. I assumed that we weren't going to play board games the rest of the evening.

When my lady appeared in the doorway of the bathroom, my heart almost stopped. She was wearing an emerald green Teddy with matching thigh high, hosiery. Sheila looked like she could have stepped out of a Playboy centerfold. My mouth started to water.

"You look hotter than Hell, girl."

"Oh, this old thing?" She quipped.

I walked up to her and slid my arm around her waist. "It seems that 'this old thing' still has a price tag on it." I held it up to her.

"Guess that means I am busted." She smiled sexily.

"Better come to bed and take your punishment, luscious." I held her close.

"I hope that means that you are going to get something hard and straight between us." She purred.

"It seems you have been very naughty my love." We both slipped onto the bed. Her hand stroked my erection.

"You going to spank me handsome?" Sheila smiled.

"I think you would enjoy that to much." I rolled over and pulled her on top. The way she kissed; I tell you, I could spend all night just kissing. Her lips were as hot as ever. I paused looking into her beautiful eyes and her face. My finger gently traced a pattern of freckles on the bridge of her nose and cheeks.

"What Baby?" She asked.

I smiled. "Sometimes I can't believe that you're real; that this is real. Sometimes I'm afraid that if, I close my eyes, you would disappear."

Sheila's eyes glistened. " I'm not going to vanish, Jack. So, I guess that you're stuck with me." We kissed some more. Her hand found my cock again. "I think Jack Jr wants to play a little hide and seek." She purred.

"I'm a team player Sheila." I teased.

She reached down and released the snaps on the crotch of her teddy. "You don't mind if I have a seat, do you, handsome?"

"Not at all beautiful. Like me to pull up a chair?"

"Such a gentleman." Sheila raised up and guided my erection into her ass. Her body slid down as her well lubed asshole engulfed me. Her eyes grew wide and half closed. "That is so heavenly Jack. I hope you know that even after my operation, I'm still going to want your dick in my ass every now and then."

"Can I think about it?" I teased.

"I can sit somewhere else." She teased back.

"Over my dead body Sheila." She giggled and began to ride me. It was slow at first.

"You are so hard, Baby." She started slamming her ass down on me. I knew if she kept up this pace, I couldn't last long.

"Sheila., Baby; If you want me to cum already, keep it up." She slowed to a halt.

"Oh, poo. I was just getting started. She climbed off me and the bed. "Let's give you a moment to calm down and then we can play some more."

She walked over to the window and peeked through the curtain. "Jack, turn off the light." She opened the curtain, in the darkness. There were skiers, with lanterns, snaking down the hill behind the lodge. Sheila bent over the padded window seat. "Ready, Baby?" I slid into her and started a nice easy pace. "If you want me to cum, you better pick up the pace handsome."

I grabbed her hips and pounded her sweet ass. "You mean like this sweetie?"

"Fuck, yes. Harder, Baby. I want to feel the cum gushing into my ass." She whimpered as I punished her from behind. I felt my own orgasm build as she started moaning. Sheila cried out as I filled her ass up.

After our breathing became regular again, she skittered off to the bathroom. Moments later she returned and pulled and extra blanket from the closet. We wrapped up together on the window seat, gazing out at the skiers. Sheila sat in front, with her back to me.

"You ever skied, Jack?"

"Always thought it might be fun, but no."

"I'll teach you Baby. There's nothing like it. You almost feel like you're flying. One day I'm going to live close to the mountains so I can ski whenever I want."

"This is a hill Baby. I've worked where there were real mountains." I held her close and we sat in silence, watching the show.

Six weeks later, the hospital, I was helping build, was finished. We had completed our punch list and it was time for layoff. That was the way the construction game played out. It was either feast or famine. At the moment, there was no other work on the horizon. I spent the next month at home calling around the country, looking for my next job. A buddy of mine from Utah, called me back about work. I had some more calls to make and an errand to run.

A few hours later Sheila returned home from a cooking seminar. I had just finished packing bags for my trip. I heard the storm door slam. Sheila appeared at the bedroom door. She looked worried. "Jack, I just got a call from a realtor. You sold the house? What's going on?"

"I got a job offer in Utah. One of my friends told his company that I would be perfect as the foreman for a huge construction project out there and they want me. Sheila, this could be a very long term job; maybe 5 to 7 years. I couldn't turn it down."

"But what about us, Jack? What about me? I told you that I loved you and now you're going to leave? I can't stand this!" Tears ran in rivulets down her cheeks, as she collapsed on our bed. I tried hard not to notice. I grabbed my bags and hauled them into the living room, as Sheila continued sobbing on the bed. I picked up the remote and touched the button. Beautiful soft piano music filled the air. It was soon followed by a song.

'All your life you waited, for love to come and stay. And now that I have found you, you must not slip away. I know it's hard believing, the words you've heard before. But darlin' you must trust them just once more.'

I turned and Sheila was in the doorway. I smiled and she ran into my arms, still crying. I held the woman that I loved.

'Cause my baby, goodbye doesn't mean forever. Let me tell you goodbye doesn't mean we'll never be together again. If you wake up and I'm not there, I won't be long away. Cause the things you do my goodbye girl Will bring me back to you.'

'I know you've been taken, afraid to hurt again. You fight the love you feel for me, instead of giving in. But I can wait forever, helping you to see That I was made for you and you for me.'

'Cause my baby, goodbye doesn't mean forever. Let me tell you goodbye doesn't mean we'll never be together again. Though maybe we're so far apart You still will have my heart. So forget the past My goodbye girl Cause now you're home at last. .'

The music ended and we finished dancing. I lifted her chin and kissed her. " Sheila, the job is already mine. I'm flying to Salt Lake City to find a home. A home for you and me. You said you had no ties here. Come with me. I love you." I grinned. "We'd be right next to real mountains. You can ski all you want."

"You know I love you, you big dope." She smiled. " But you actually want me to go and live with you?"

"No Sheila, I want you to marry me." I showed her the ring I had palmed while we were dancing.

With tears in her eyes, she nodded. "Yes, my love, yes." I held her as she cried. This time it was tears of joy. "You know, you're a rat for what you just put me through." She finally sniffed.

"Sheila. You're an angel for what you put me through. I cannot thank you enough for saving me from myself."

"You just did, Jack." She kissed me. " If you want, we can get legally married after I have my surgery in 6 months."

I smiled. "I Do."

"Just remember those words and say them at the right time."

"What words Sheila?" I teased.

"The words you're going to say if you ever want to get laid again."

"Oh, those words." I laughed.

I want to acknowledge David Gates And his song The Goodbye Girl

griffin57
griffin57
568 Followers
12