Canadian Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Finger your own clit as I pleasure you darling.

And she did, knowing how to tease herself in harmony with his electrifying movements, realising that with his cock at this angle in her, he could arouse her internally but not externally. This way, bringing her to the completion she knew was rapidly approaching, was teamwork, the most skilled teamwork she could remember, slow and steady, completely mutual; the focus, she slowly began to appreciate, solely on her fulfilment. He was but the instrument, hers was the soaring joy of the melody he created. And soar she did, rising, rising, her hips moving upward in synchrony with the increasingly intense need growing within her. Then his movements intensified; her eyes were glazed, open but unseeing, and his were reading every quiver of her irises, every tremor of her sinews, till the tide swept her body, and she cried out, muscles gripping him into her, and their groins were soaked by her release.

Her hips sank slowly back till her firm buttocks pressed their shape into the mattress. Her irises rolled back down into his view; he kissed her nose, then her mouth, and she drifted back into awareness that there was more in the world than her pleasure. Her eyes focused on his:

-Master, nobody has ever... served me in that way. Now, how can I pleasure you?

His laughter surprised her, and she had to curb the resentful suspicion that he was making fun of her... but his eyes and touch reassured her, and she knew he wasn't, and found herself laughing too, for reasons she couldn't begin to fathom.

-Lassie, this is no game, where first it's your turn, then it's mine. You must allow me the wild joy of knowing I've been good for you; just as probably more often than not, you have taken pleasure vicariously when your beautiful body has provided men with ultimate release, and their spunk has filled your cunt? Have you not received pleasure from giving pleasure?

-Sometimes, yes. But infrequently. Most of my sexual experience has been to endure... learn to be used by men. Still, I can find pleasure in being taken.

-And that's what you sought last night?

Her face was beet red, the colour spreading down her neck, over her shoulders, suffusing the tops of her breasts. He buried his head in the crook of her neck and delicate collar-bones, licking as his fingers found a nipple, teased it back from deflation to firmness. His other hand went straight to her groin, palm down, and she parted her legs to allow his fingers to penetrate her. Felt two long digits curl into her, feeling their way to the right place by touch... and by her eyes. As they widened, he asked:

-And did you enjoy what we did, what I did to you last night, my princess?

-You know I craved the pain, master. So yes. You know better than any man I've been with what my dark needs are.

The clock in the living room struck the hour. Eleven times. He started:

-I'm sorry Vicky, my dear, I didn't realise the time. I'll need to go soon, there are a couple of items of business I can attend to much more readily in the city than in North Bay, before I get out to Pearson for the bus north. But we have two days together on my return journey; more, if I can change my return flight. That's one of the items of business I was considering for today. Would you like me to stay longer than two days, in a fortnight's time?

-Fuck me for you, just for your pleasure, and I'll tell you master. Take me. Use my body. That's what I need from you right now.

-No Vicky. I'm not going to do that, however tempting your offer is. I'm going to shower, if I may; then dress and get into the city to take care of some business. Including changing my return ticket... if you want me to do that?

Her nearly icy composure betrayed her frustration, but she was gracious:

-OK, master Sandy. I know a determined man when I see one. Yes, of course you may shower. And yes, please, change your return ticket. I imagine I could put up with you for as long as a week.

-I have commitments at home, but I can manage a few days. And apart from wanting to learn you as thoroughly as I can, there are a few things I've always wanted to see in Toronto, but never managed. Including visiting the islands. So if you could be my tour guide, as well as my slut, that would be doubly welcome.

-I'm sure I can manage something Sandy. Now off you go and shower. You smell like a brothel, and I can't have my Melinda meeting you like that.