Candice Loves Mickie's Fat Ass Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All day long she hadn't been able to stop thinking about getting ass fucked, how much pleasure she got from the sodomy itself and most importantly the pure ecstasy she got from cumming with a dick up her butt. Candice hadn't even touched her pussy, and it certainly seemed like her cunt didn't need any attention now. Of course, just because Mickie knew she could cum just from anal sex didn't mean she didn't want to find out what it felt like to touch her pussy while getting fucked in the ass. Predictably it felt amazing, however no sooner had Mickie slowly reached down between her legs than Candice slapped her hand away.

"No Mickie!" Candice scolded, before giggling, "I want you to cum just from having your big fat ass fucked. It will make you feel more like a bitch. Mmmmmmmmm, it will make you feel like the submissive little bitch you are, ohhhhhhhhhh, and help accept that you are now my bitch."

Mickie whimpered both at the words and the fact that Candice sounded so sure of herself. Like it was a done deal that Mickie was now Candice's bitch. Which at least in some ways was probably true. Mickie would certainly never be able to look Candice in the eye without thinking about how this weaker woman had completely wrecked her ass, both on her debut and right now, and Mickie was pretty sure she would think about the ecstasy Candice had given her while the model's strap-on had been deep inside her bowels for the rest of her life. But she couldn't become a model's bitch if she wants to be champion.

Again this should have been enough to finally make Mickie stop but she only increased the hardness and roughness of her own sodomy, and that combined with Candice's cruel laughter, words and occasional smacks to her already jiggling butt cheeks sent Mickie over the edge of orgasm. The type of orgasm she hadn't known existed until Candice popped her anal cherry, the climax tearing through her body and leaving her shaking/a screaming wreck, that wrecked body somehow finding the strength to continue the butt fucking. That resulted in several more of those amazing orgasms which melted Mickie's mind and turned her into nothing but a mindless animal, desperate for pleasure.

As Mickie's cum squirted from her cunt Candice continued giggling in triumph, smacking that jiggly ass and taunting her prey, "Yeahhhhhh, cum for me Mickie! Cum for me! Cum with that big dildo in your ass you little slut. Mmmmmmmmm, that's right, you love that dick. You love that dick in your big fat ass because you're nothing but an ass whore, a little anal bitch I'm going to fuck, and fuck, and fuck until your ass hole is permanently gaping. Do you hear me bitch? I'm going to wreck your ass, ha ha, or make you wreck it until your permanently gaped, your butt hole forever open and loose so I can slide into it whenever I want. Oooooooohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, and it's going to feel so good that you're not even going to care, are you? Are you? No, you're not going to care because you're nothing but a butt slut now. Ohhhhhhhh, my little butt slut with the big fat fuck-able little ass, ooooooooohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh cum for me!"

Candice kept taunting Mickie for quite a while, but the smaller brunette had been essentially fucking her this entire time, the stimulator inside the harness ramming against her clit with every thrust until it became hard to speak coherently. That combined with the sheer joy of making this strong wrestler completely humiliate herself, the feeling of that big fat ass of hers jiggling against her thighs and the sight of Mickie's ass hole so wonderfully stretched around her strap-on dildo all pushed Candice towards climax.

She could easily just let Mickie make her cum, but Candice wanted to contribute to the ass fucking and make sure the other woman's back hole was well and truly wrecked. So after multiple orgasms for her new bitch Candice grabbed hold of the other brunette's waist and began hammering that fat ass. She left her grip loose enough so that Mickie continue riding her dick, and after a brief pause to let out an extra loud scream the smaller brunette did just that, the two WWE divas beginning to work together to make each other cum/completely ruin Mickie's ass hole.

They probably succeeded on the latter, but they definitely achieve the former, Candice pushing herself through several wonderful climaxes while Mickie came so hard and so frequently her muscles became like jelly and she collapsed onto the ground. Tightening her hold of her Candice make sure that Mickie's descent was slow and gentle, and more importantly that her cock remained deep inside the other girl's ass. In fact only a few inches left Mickie's bowels, and then when the smaller brunette was lying on her stomach with the bigger brunette on top of her Candice gleefully stuffed those inches back inside Mickie's butt.

Mickie only groaned softly, and then moaned as Candice began sodomising her again, those moans eventually turning to screams as the female model mercilessly used the female wrestler's ass for her own selfish pleasure, Candice becoming like a wild animal pounding into her submissive mate. Candice wasn't sure how long she fucked Mickie's big fat butt like that. It was long enough that Mickie was reduced to laying limply and whimpering as she was turned into nothing but an orifice, Candice revelling in her total dominance over the stronger woman. But ultimately Candice ran out of steam, collapsing on top of her prey and snuggling into her nearly unconscious body.

It was only then that Candice wasn't so consumed by her own pleasure and Mickie's fat ass that she heard a familiar sound. As she hadn't cared about getting caught, even kind of hoped she would, Candice had positioned herself and Mickie facing away from the door so that anyone could enter without them knowing. In a way she was almost disappointed to only see one person leaning up against the door and frantically masturbating herself, and that person to be someone who already knew about her personal tastes. Although this was not without its advantages, Candice smiling wickedly and calling out, "Hey there Victoria."

Victoria was so consumed with her latest climax that she almost didn't hear, and when she blinked her eyes open it took her a while to find her voice. When she did she clearly said, "Hello Mistress Candice. Mistress Torrie was worried about you."

"She must have been to pull her dick out of your fat ass long enough to send you to find me." Candice grinned, "Speaking of which, why don't you show us her handiwork? I'm sure little Mickie here would love to see proof she's not the only wrestler around here who's a big slutty bottom with a fat ass made for fucking!"

Again Victoria blushed, but didn't hesitate in turning around and pulling down her pants, revealing she wasn't wearing any underwear. More importantly it revealed her ass hole was gaping wide open, Candice's best friend Torrie Wilson clearly having done a spectacular job of reminding Victoria of her place, Candice practically drooling as she stared at that ruined hole for a few long moments, just waiting for Mickie to look up at the once mighty Victoria. She didn't have to wait long, Mickie gasping only a few seconds after Victoria had stuck out her ass and spread her cheeks to emphasise the gape, "Oh my God!"

Candice was disappointed she was unable to see the look on Mickie's face properly, but she didn't let that stop her from whispering into Mickie's ear, "Isn't Torrie an amazing ass wrecker? Mmmmmm, quite the change from the timid ass slut I met a year ago. Now my bestie helps me ruin the asses of the wrestlers who bullied and butt fucked her, turning natural anal whores like you and Victoria into what you were always meant to be. But then again, I taught her everything she knows about ass fucking, and as wide as Victoria's butt hole is gaping I'm betting yours is even wider. Let's see shall we?"

Before Mickie could reply she felt Candice yanking the dildo from her butt, the model clearly re-energised by the last exchange as she stood up and laughed cruelly while Mickie lay there whimpering and blushing. Of course she couldn't see the state of her own ass hole, but it felt incredibly loose and open, just like it had done after every butt fucking the previous evening. And just like the previous evening Candice seemed fascinated by it, the only difference was now she had another hole to examine, the wicked model turning her attention back and forth between the two humiliated wrestlers for several long seconds.

Then Candice finally said, "Mmmmmmm, I think we'll call it a draw as both your asses are gaping so nicely. But don't worry, there are still plenty of time to stretch you out even more. But first, my dick needs cleaning, and since Mickie had plenty of chances to taste her own ass last night I think it's Victoria's turn. Mmmmmm yeah, come taste my new bitch's butt you filthy little ass to mouth slut! Suck that dick like me and Torrie trained you too!"

Again Victoria did as she was told without hesitation, Mickie watching in disbelief as the muscular brunette turned around, quickly marched over to where Candice was standing and then fell to her knees in front of the weaker woman, grabbed the strap-on by the base and then stuffed it into her mouth. Victoria even moan joyfully as she tasted the deepest part of Mickie's butt on that man-made dick, the big tough wrestler then beginning to bob her head slowly up and down the shaft, eventually deep throating the entire length of the dick with what had to be practised ease.

Mickie couldn't believe her eyes. Candice fucking her fat ass was one thing, Mickie had never truly been comfortable as a top and felt much more at home being an ass fucked little bottom, but this was Victoria. This woman had ass fucked almost as many women as she'd had matches, eye candy women AND women's wrestlers alike quivering at her name. Victoria was supposed to be the most vicious woman on the roster, not just ass fucking whoever she pleased but doing everything in her power to leave her victim utterly humiliated, and now here she was lovingly giving a model a blow job, thoroughly cleaning Candice's cock of every drop of Mickie's anal cream.

The whole time Candice lovingly stroked Victoria's hair and gave her usual type of encouragement, "Mmmmmm, that's it, suck that cock. Suck it clean of Mickie's fat ass you slut! Oooooooooh, you're turning into such a good girl Victoria. Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhh, sucking my cock at a moments notice, cleaning it of the slut I ass fuck, mmmmmmmm, bending over and spreading your cheeks whenever me and Torrie want, ohhhhhhhhhhh, letting all the other models ass fuck you, with our permission of course, oooooooohhhhhhh, I knew you were a natural bottom, just like Mickie here. Do you know she's a submissive as you already, mmmmmmmm, I think it's not going to take much training until she's just as obedient as you, isn't that right Mickie?"

"I, I, I... I-" Mickie blushed.

Candice just giggled, "Oh silly Mickie, so shy when there isn't a cock in your ass. Mmmmmmm, or one about to be shoved in there. But that's ok, I'm going to train you up real good. But first, don't you have a tag match to get too?"

For a moment Mickie didn't know what Candice was talking about, then she remembered her tag team match with Trish and somehow found the strength to pull up her skirt and stand-up. Walking to the door was even harder, her ass aching with every step. Not that it wasn't aching when she was still, but now it felt like she was in agony, Mickie unsure how she would get through a match without revealing what had happened to her. Then she reached the door and looked at where Victoria was still greedily sucking Candice's cock, the other wrestler's gaping ass hole still exposed, Mickie wanting nothing more than to just drop to her knees and wiggle her ass at Candice in the hope of receiving another butt pounding. Instead she opened the door, closed it behind her and awkwardly waddled to Trish's private dressing room.

12