Candy Cane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holden took the groan as one of in pain and he wasn’t far off. She wanted his body so much that it physically hurt and she knew that she couldn’t wait. It had to be tonight.

The ambulance arrived and after waving them off, Candice was taken to Holden’s room to rest. Well, at least she was where she wanted to be. Now all she had to do was sit and wait. She undressed slowly simply because moving hurt too much. Pulling the covers up over her body, Candice curled up in a fetal position and closed her eyes. She would nap until Daddy came to bed.

Sleep came almost automatically and with it the dreams of her and her lover. Candice was dressed in a long flowing white nightgown. She was standing with her back to bed, staring at him in the mirror in front of her. She watched herself lift a hand and untie the front of her gown, pulling the string slowly until it was undone. Never taking her eyes from his, she shrugged the gown from her shoulders. Milky white skin was gradually revealed. As her breasts came into view, she heard him suck in a sharp breath. Smiling the smile of countless women before her, she continued to expose herself to him. Finally the cloth fell the floor to lay at her feet, and she was complete nude in front of him. He could see both sides of her, she knew, and was looking at each one. He was staring at her breasts, watching as her nipples harden and stood to his attention. Holden could see her flat stomach and knew when she took a breath. His gaze dropped to her bottom and he groaned loudly. He absolutely loved her butt. If he could have worshipped it he would have. She giggled as he told her this, and shook her beautiful head of hair, which made it look as if she had just rolled from bed. His attention was drawn to the verge of her thighs as her legs shifted. No matter how many times he saw it, he would never get use to her shaved. He loved the feel, the look of it and he had told her many times.

Holden held out his hand, beckoning her to him. She went of course. Her love was so strong for him that if he pulled her toward a cliff she would have jumped with him. Her heart sang with pleasure as she climbed onto the bed she shared with him, kneeling beside him. He raised his hand and caressed the side of her face. Just that little touch sent her nervous into overload. It was always like this, his body calling to hers and hers answering, screaming in fact back at his. His hands were rough to the touch from years of mixing chemicals yet they felt unbelievably soft against her satin smooth skin. He had told her once that he was almost frightened to touch her for fear she would bruise. Candice had laughed and then kissed him hard whispering “Daddy, I don’t break.”

“Candy Cane, I love you,” Holden whispered, pulling her close by the back of her head. She practically had an orgasm right then. Her body never failed to enjoy those words. Her lips met his, softly at first and the harder as a rhythm was found. His mouth plundered hers; stealing her breath and making her clutch him to her. She felt his groan against he lips as he became aware of face that her bare breasts were pressed against his naked chest.

Holden’s hands traveled down her body, touching and caressing every part of her starting with her throat. He loved her throat; he believed it to be the most beautiful thing about her. Her head fell back revealing it to him and soon his lips were latched onto it. His tongue dipped into the hollow at the base of her throat, tasting her. Her moans told him just how much she enjoyed the whole experience. Regardless of how many times they made love, he still relished in all the little noises that she made.

Softly he whispered into her ear. “Do you like that baby? Do you like when Daddy touches you?” Holden laughed softly as Candice moaned loudly. Looking down at the juncture of her thighs, he could see the wetness pouring from her. She was wet, exceptionally wet and he could smell her arousal in the air. His cock grew harder at the thought of her legs wrapped around his, the way her muscle would contract on him as she came.

“Daddy is going to make you feel so good, baby. Your hot, little pussy is going to be stretched wide with daddy’s dick. I am going to make you cum on my cock so hard you will be seeing stars for months. Do you want Daddy’s dick in you? Huh? Daddy is going to make love to you all night long, until your screaming my name. Do you want that?”

Not waiting for her reply Holden’s hand followed the path of his words. Candice’s breath caught in her throat as his hand descended to the juncture of her thighs. He petted her, caressed until her legs shifted open wider for him to get a good look at her. She was absolutely beautiful and he told her so. “Oh baby, you make daddy so hot. You pretty little clit is so hard for me. You are wetter than a cat in heat. Tell Daddy what you want him to do, go on, little one, and tell me how you want me to make you feel good.”

“Yes, daddy, I want you to fuck me. I want you to put your big, hard cock in my pussy. Please, Daddy, I need you inside me, fucking me hard and fast. I love you daddy. Please!!” The desperation in Candice’s voice was evident and told of the need she had for him.
Candice spoke those words out loud unbeknownst to her just as Holden slipped into the room. He couldn’t believe his ears or his eyes for that matter. His daughter, the same sweet child that he had cared for many years was dreaming about him. And as she dreamed her body had needed to be quenched. During her dream the bed sheets that had covered her had come down revealing her naked body for his eyes to ravish. Against his will, Holden’s body began to react to the moment of her hand between her thighs as she frigged her clit rapidly as well as the words that poured from her mouth. Gone was the sweet innocent child that hours before he had believed her to be. Had she been like this for years and he hadn’t noticed it? He wasn’t sure because he had no idea when her body had begun to develop as it had, leaving him breathless as his eyes swept her. With her body in the position that it was, he could see everything. Her breasts were swollen and the hard, dust-pink nipples made his mouth water. Holden could picture his mouth attached to her breast, tongue and biting her nipple gently as his cock pressed into her wet open. As that thought came, his gaze found the area in question. His groan was so loud that Holden was almost afraid that Candice would awaken. Almost being the key word. He wanted her; he came to that conclusion as his started to her bedside. He wanted to be inside her, he wanted to hold her in his arms and feel her naked body against his, under his. Her words penetrated his arousal and he stopped to listen. “Yes, Daddy, put your big cock inside me. Stretch me, daddy, make it hurt. I love you daddy, I have since the moment I came to live with you, and I want to be your wife, not your daughter. Fuck me daddy, Oh yes daddy, more, MORE!!!!!!!!!!!”

The last word was screamed loudly as Candice’s finger found its way into her body, completing her dream father’s thrust. Holden’s desire could wait no longer and with 2 strides, he was beside her sleeping form. He leaned in lose to her mouth and with passionate longing he kissed her hard. Oh the taste of her mouth was exquisite it. She tasted of strawberries and champagne, of peaches and cream. Tasted so good he couldn’t get enough.

As the kiss deepened Candice awoke from her dream world and for a second she believed she was still awake. If not for the solid body against the side of the bed, or the feeling of actually hard lips, she might have believed she was still asleep. But, no! This was real, so very real and Candice relished the feeling. Even after the total disaster tonight had been, her plan had indeed come to be implemented. Unable to do anything but enjoy, her moans of joy were the only inclination that she was enjoying herself, other than the fact that her nipples were extra hard as was her clit.

Hearing her moan, Holden pulled back to look at her and discovered that she was awake. At first he was frightened that perhaps he had been wrong; what if she didn’t want him the way he thought she did? But looking in her eyes, seeing the affect that he was having on her, made him smile. He wasn’t wrong. She wanted him very much, just as much, if not more, than he wanted her. Looking her in the eyes, he straightened his body. His hands went to his shirt and began the task of unbuttoning it. The process was over in seconds; his craving for her had to been satisfied, here and now.

Her gaze followed his hands and when his hand moved to the belt at his waist, she got a good look at the size of his want. Even with clothes on he left her breathless. In her dreams he had been large but somehow she just knew that he would surpass anything she could have imagined.

Her thoughts were interrupted by his voice. “Look at me, baby.” Doing as she was told, she gazed up into his eyes with open love. “Are you sure this is what you want? If you are unsure, Daddy will not be mad. I love you no matter what and I will continue to do so.”

Candice giggled to herself. Damn, he was so cute, thinking of her this way. He didn’t want to go to far, yet she knew that he would make love to her with just one word from her. She loved him more now then she did before this had ever started.

Candice pushed herself into a sitting position seconds before she pulled Holden down to sit beside her. Taking his face in her hands, she said, “Daddy, I love you as well. As a wife daddy, not a daughter. I don’t think there has been a minute in time when I haven’t loved you. You are my world and I want to bring you joy and love the way you have done the same for me. Please make love to me daddy, I want it, and I know you want it. Forget about tomorrow, think of the here and now.”

Holden smiled in Candice’s hands, feeling her small fingers caress his face as he felt the slight breeze of her breath against him. Her words breached the worry and doubt that he might have had and he pulled her into his arms, once again kissing her.

The couple groaned as their chests came into contact for the first time. Her nipples scratched his chest hair and Candice bit back a moan. Driving his hand into her hair, Holden pulled her mouth away from his and began to ravish her neck, making the milky-white skin turn red. Soon the only sound in the room was the harshness of their breath and the moans that fell from their lips.

They both ended up laying on the bed, Holden’s back to the mattress and Candice straddling him. Her hips were unable to stop the movement anymore than either of them wanted it too. She press and dilated her hips against his, rubbing her wet clit against the stiffness of his jeans. It wouldn’t be long before her desire would have to be fulfilled. She need him and at this very moment.

Pulling back from him long enough to look down at him, Candice slithered down Holden’s body, dropping kisses as they fell; over his chest, around his nipples, never quite touching them except to tease. Five years worth of want had been building in her, and she wanted him to feel the same. She wanted him as ready for her as she was for him. He was close, she knew he was, but she wanted him desperate for her. She was a woman after all and women do tend to want undivided attention from their lovers.

Holden’s hand settled on Candice’s ass cheek, grinding her into his leg which she sat astride. Her wet pussy rubbed seductively up and down it as her mouth came to its final destination. Candice’s hands shook as they finished unbuttoning Holden’s jeans. Slowly, ever so slowly, her small hand reached in and pulled out the focus of her want. It took her breath away. It was so much more than she had ever dreamed. Standing straight up, telling Holden’s want of her, it was a proud testament of their love. She knew without a doubt that when they came together, she would fit him like a glove, hugging his member in the tight pocket of herself. He was at least 9 or 10’ long, yet the size of him didn’t matter. He was hers, to use in the fashion that she wanted and she wanted him in every way.

Candice leaned in, her mouth watering as she gazed at his succulent cock. Suddenly Holden stopped her, saying, “Don’t baby. I wouldn’t be able to stop myself from cumming if you did that. I want to be inside you the first time I cum.”

Not giving her the time to express her displeasure, Holden pulled her up until their mouths met once again, then rolled her under him. He had to be inside her, he couldn’t last much longer and he knew that she didn’t have much longer left either. Without even removing his jeans, Holden aligned himself with his daughter and taking his cock in his hand, he moistened the tip of himself with her juice. God, she was so wet! He teased her a bit while the had the strength, running himself up and down her slit, hitting her clit several times.

Candice moaned, “No, Daddy! I want you in me, stop teasing.” Holden grinned down at her. She was so hot, so aroused that at that moment he thought he could get her to do anything. He thought about that. You know, that just might come in handy at a later date.

Unexpectedly and without warning, Holden’s hips flexed sending his cock deeply into Candice’s hot, tight pussy. The two lovers moan in unison. Shit, Holden thought, she is so tight, and Candice was thinking the same about her father. He filled her to the brim and she would feel her skin stretching.

Holden leveled himself off as he settled into her all the way. He looked down at the spot where they joined and groaned. “Oh, baby, look what you do to Daddy’s cock. He is so hard he is filling you all the way.” Candice moved slightly beneath him, drawing a hiss from both their lips. “Yeah, baby, just like that. Move like that for daddy.”

Soon the pair were moaning and sweating, and the motion of their movement has become more pronounced. Holden was driving Candice’s hips into the bed, which in turned made the bed move, which ended up hitting the wall a few times. They could have cared less; their only thought was the elusive climax both needed.

Candice pulled Holden’s mouth down to hers, enjoying the feel of his body on top of hers. In the back of her mind, Candice knew that for years to come, this would be the position that she would love the most. Her hips jackknifed moving in sync with his, up and down and around. With every thrust her screams became louder. Before long she was on edge, reaching for the orgasm that would end her want and all at once it came…well she came to be more accurate.

Holden felt her release, and finally let himself go as he took pleasure in hers as well. His cock released stream after stream of cum deep into her womb and neither one thought the first thing about birth control.

He dropped onto of her, once against his body pressing hers into the mattress and they both relaxed and knew that when the questions came, and they would, that they would and could handle them. Their love was too much; too open now to be covered up and they wouldn’t have tried even if it had been. He loved her, not as a father but as a man, and she felt the same. The only thing to do now was to wait and see what that love would bring.


12