Candy's Treats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,148 Followers

Knowing what Candy would enjoy doing while Jay was preparing her, Sven got on the bed in front of her, while her husband knelt between her legs. She leaned forward, while the handsome blonde supported her upper body, and took his cock into her mouth to suck and lick off the mixture of his semen and her pussy juices. Candy couldn't remain on her hands and knees because she was reaching back to spread her ass cheeks, creating the small hole where Jay inserted the neck of the Aqualube bottle. She shivered with delight when she felt the gush of the cool, oily fluid into her ass. It was even more delightful when he inserted his finger all the way to the knuckle, to spread the lubricant around the inside of the hole he would soon be fucking. After it was evenly spread, Jay added a coating all around the puckered area surrounding her lovely pink rosebud.

He removed his hands, and Candy knew he was preparing his cock the same way, covering it with the lubricant. She continued holding her ass open, while her mouth cleaned off Sven's cock, and she swallowed the delicious mixture. By the time she felt the blunt tip of Jay's cock pressing against her ass, Sven's shaft was clean, and she was licking her lips, but he stayed in place, supporting her upper body until her hands and arms would be available to do it. Candy moved her fingertips more closely together to pull her ass open even better, and squealed with delight when she felt her husband's cock pop into her, stretching the tight opening. She bowed her back, raising her hips and presenting her ass to him even better.

Smiling at the happy sounds and the way Candy was offering herself to him, Jay thrust forward again, squeezing almost another inch of his cock into her. She murmured happily, and wiggled her hips, wanting everything he had for her. That was exactly what Jay wanted to give her. He had been holding his cock with his hand to guide it, but that was no longer necessary so, after wiping his hands clean with the damp towel from the bathroom, he placed his hands on her shapely hips. Pulling her ass toward him and thrusting forward simultaneously, he slipped most of his cock into the delectable, tight place where both he and Candy wanted it.

The thick shaft, that was stretching her even better, felt so wonderful to Candy that her whole body squirmed in front of Jay. Sven moved away, and she leaned forward, resting her elbows and forearms on the mattress. The next time she felt Jay's cock surging into her, Candy thrust her ass back to meet it, her whole body being inundated with pleasure when his legs plastered themselves against her succulent cheeks and his pubic hair tickled the sensitive skin on their insides. She moaned with the incredible bliss she already felt, and from knowing that it would get much better.

She was right; it did get better. For almost a minute, Jay stayed where he was, his cock buried all the way in his wife's ass, while she joyfully writhed in front of him. Intense pleasure throbbed out from the entire pathway that his cock was cramming so well, waves and waves sweeping back and forth over her body. Finally, he pulled it back slowly, almost all the way out, paused, and drove it back into her. Candy fucked back to meet his cock again, and his legs ended up pressed even more tightly against her ass cheeks. She moaned her joy again, encouraging him to keep fucking her.

Jay needed no encouragement; his wife's ass was doing wonderful things for his cock. She was tight, but the Aqualube had fully liquefied, and it was working perfectly. There was no friction, and every time his cock moved inside her, the walls of the entire channel squeezed and released him. He continued with the long, slow strokes, drawing his cock back so just the head was inside her sphincter, and plunging it all the way back in.

As their fucking continued, Candy's movements became more erratic. She started swiveling her hips, driving her knees into the mattress as if her thighs were a set of pistons. The added movements, which changed the way Jay's cock drove into her rear channel, made his strokes feel even better for both of them. Besides the movements of her hips, Candy's body was swinging and swaying from side to side as she fucked back to meet him. Jay was aware that she would be ready to cum in no more than a few minutes. When that time arrived, he would know, and he would reach around her hip to play with her clit until she climaxed.

With every surge of her husband's big, hard cock into her ass, Candy could feel her level of ecstasy mounting. She moaned and sighed and whimpered from the indescribable pleasure he repeatedly gave her, his thick shaft stretching her opening and burrowing into the attached channel. From its presence inside her, tidal waves of bliss inundated her body. She knew it was time for her climax.

"Fuck my clit! Fuck my clit!" she implored her husband.

Even as she spoke, Jay's hand was reaching for her dripping pussy to collect some of her plethora of juices on his fingers. He reached up, found her clit, and used the thumb and the fingers on that hand to gently squeeze the adorable love button between folds of her pussy lips. The strokes of his cock increased in speed, and he stroked her clit at the same tempo. Sven, knowing how exuberantly Candy moves while in the throes of cumming, moved back in front of her to catch her if she was in danger of throwing herself off the bed.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" she whimpered. "Yes! Oh, God, yes!" she trilled her delight as she started cumming, and her movements became even more strenuous.

Jay continued pounding his cock into Candy's ass and stroking her clit, and reached his other arm around her hip to grab hold of his wrist. He, along with Sven, wanted her to fully enjoy cumming, but he didn't want her hurting herself while doing it. Candy's body thrashed all over the bed, but Jay's arms around her hips and Sven's hands on her shoulders kept her safe for the entire time.

All her muscles clenched, and Candy's back arched, driving her ass against Jay for the ultimate time, as she climaxed. After her orgasm, she completely relaxed. Not so with Jay. He continued ramming his cock into her until he felt a volcano of ecstasy welling up inside him. It erupted, and he climaxed, pumping a big gob of semen into his wife's ass. He didn't stop, but kept fucking her, until he had ejaculated three more times. When he was through cumming, he collapsed on top of her. Sven supported both his friends, letting them fall slowly forward, until they lay in a happy pile on the bed.

After their great climaxes, Jay and Candy remained where they were for a few minutes, until he started getting back to his knees. First, he carefully removed his cock from her ass, smiling at the semen that dribbled out when he pulled it loose. It was softening, but it would be fully hard later, after Candy sucked on it, and they would fuck in her ass again. Before that could happen, however, other things had to be done. He got up and went to the bathroom. While he stood in the doorway and looked back, he saw Sven and his wife moving into position so she could take his cock back into her mouth and start sucking on it. She was really good at what she was starting to do, as Jay knew better than anybody, and Sven's cock would be hard enough for more fucking after a few minutes in Candy's warm, wet chamber of pleasure.

After she and Sven had cum from the fucking they would be doing, Candy would do the same for her husband's cock, but there was a difference. She actually liked the taste of her own pussy juices, and would relish those that were mixed with semen and clinging to Sven's cock. However, and nobody could fault her for it, she would not take Jay's cock into her mouth after it had been in her ass. At least, she would refuse to do so until it had been carefully washed off, and that was the reason for his trip to the bathroom. After letting the water get warm, he stepped into the shower and carefully washed off his cock, balls and all around his pubic area. It was a bit of a nuisance, but easily worth the opportunity to get his cock into Candy's mouth, and into her ass again. The evening was already terrific, and it would get even better.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Candy and Jay and Sven did, and would continue having that evening. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,148 Followers
12